Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage  Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage    Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage  EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:18 am

'Yay Mama! I am so proud!': Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage at her first panto role

It's hard to believe they are mother and daughter in this picture.
Lisa Marie Presley popped into visit mother 'wicked witch' Priscilla Presley backstage as she appears in her first pantomime.
And the 44-year-old was more than excited to see her glamorous mother backstage in Wimbledon, tweeting a snap of the youthful looking Priscilla with the caption: 'YAY MAMA!! Commanding the stage as the Wicked Queen in Snow White!!! I am sooooooooo proud.'

Elvis' only daughter Lisa Marie, who lives in East Sussex, obviously embraces the English lifestyle if she loves a good panto.
Perhaps Lisa Marie helped her mother with the lines as Priscilla, 67, admitted when she first saw the script for Snow White, she didn't understand any of it.
Speaking to the Telegraph newspaper, she said: 'In all honesty, I really didn't understand the script when I first read it.

'One of my lines is: 'Go ahead and boo. Boo all you like’, and I thought, 'Should I be coaxing people to boo at me?'
Although she has experience of acting in both comic and straight roles, the panto arena is something she has never done before because it doesn't exist in America.
Speaking before opening night, she said: 'I haven’t seen a pantomime before, but I’ve done my homework and I know how popular they are.

I thought it would be a small theatre, but when I went to London for a costume fitting and found it seated 1,700 people I thought, “Oh my God – what have I done?”
'But I’ve always wanted to do a play and I liked the idea that this was all about family. My daughter will be there and I thought about her little ones when I agreed to do this because they’re crazy about Snow White.’

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lisa Marie visits 'wicked witch' mother Priscilla Presley backstage
Page 1 of 1