Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook Empty
PostSubject: Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook   Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 am

As Mr Jackson stated to me Mr Anschutz and Tom Barack said he had to do 30 shows or lose Neverland, his music catalogue and maybe even his children. Initially,Jack Wishna was the man who first brought Michael to Las Vegas from Ireland. He came to Vegas to prevent the foreclosure on Neverland.He was fine when he landed but after his family arrived he became so physically and mentally disabled he could not even do 2 shows a month. After Wishna Tohme Tohme, a Lebanese-American became Jackson’s business manager. He contacted fellow Lebanese-American Tom Barack. Barack had a relationship with the Neverland's loan holder, Fortress, and was able to get an extension to give his Colony team time to crunch the numbers. He bought the loan on Neverland and said to Michael "Where you are is an insolvable puzzle unless you’re willing to go back to work or..it’s just presiding over a funeral.” Colony agreed to bail out Michael and in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback. What the public is unaware of is that Barack and William Bone also owned Sunrise Colony, which held the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas soon-to- be-foreclosed on home in the Red Rock Country Club. That is how they found the incompetent Murray to care for Michael. An unforeseen complication arose when Barack received a call from father of Prince Abdullah Al-Khalifa of Bahrain who was suing Mr Jackson in London’s High Court for $7 million plus damages. Barack knew the King of Bahrain from Sardinia, where Barack owns much of the Costa Smeralda. Jackson had apparently forgotten that while being hosted in Bahrain, he had signed over the rights to his catalogue to Prince Abdulla Al-Khalifa for 7 million dollars. Colony then also had to buy out the Prince.. Jackson then moved into a gated $100,000-a-month mansion in Bel-Air and began to prepare for a run of now 50 concerts(!) in London he could never and woud never do! He was struggling physically and heavily medicated by Conrad Murray who could not barely start an IV. He died, from a sedative overdose, eighteen days before the first concert. But in the frenzy of posthumous adulation of Jackson, it was hard to find an FM radio station that wasn’t playing Billie Jean or Beat It. Barrack watched as Jackson’s value was suddenly and spectacularly realized. "This Is It," a documentary about Jackson’s preparation for the comeback concerts, grossed $261 million worldwide during its theatrical run, a record for a concert film, and the Jackson estate signed a series of lucrative deals, including a video game and a Cirque du Soleil show. What’s amazing, Barrack says, is he attained in death what he could never attain in life. It may be an obvious observation, but it’s one with huge financial implications for a long-term investor. . Colony nor AEG had predicted Jackson would die, but they certainly helped it along by hiring the incompetent Murray to care for him. For this reason alone Anshutz,Barack and Tome Tome should be on trial for Michael Jacksons death as accomplices because commonly criminal offences involve individuals who act at a distance, providing information, transportation, and supplying the Propofol. Anschutz and Jackson are so different “The two men couldn't be more

all knew what Murray was doing up there for that is the reason the long standing Nanny Grace quit. Furthermore with all the insanity which TMZ’s Harvey Levin precipitated in the media after the illegal release of my medical records on Michael Jackson most people do not realize what I and Thomas Mesereau know. The Will they settled the estate with is a Fraud . How could Michael possibly sign a Will in LA on a day he was in NYC? Harvey Levin’s best friend is Howard Weitzmam. Furthermore Mr Levin amplified the doses of
of Demerol I used and people never realized Mr Jackson was only given Demerol for the 3-5 hours it took at each visit to rebuild his face. Furthermore regarding the Murray trial in May 2009 I was in Paris so the doses given then were not by me.Additionally Michael’s resigning with Branca makes no sense. He hated Branca and Sony as I, Lisa Marie Presley and everyone close to him knew. However during the last week of his life Murray had taken to skin popping him with Propofol(which explains the body marks .) This would make Michael incompetent to make any rational decision. I do not want to take on AEG but realize they now own Michael through these illegal acts, Anschutz,Barack,Branca and Weitzman now own Michael Jackson’s catalogue.. John Branca was very close to Sony . Sony recently bought Epic so with the amount held by the Prince of Bahrain Michael’s Legacy is the property of Anchutz. One day maybe I will even be paid for rebuilding Michael’s face? Just remember how different Jackson and Anscutz are. One a child star who grew up to become possibly the world's most flamboyant and famous performer, but whose life imploded amid accusations of child molestation, tabloid embarrassments, and gross financial mismanagement. The other is barely known outside the business world, rarely quoted on the record, and a supporter of Conservative causes that include limiting the rights of gays and lesbians and promoting "traditional" family values in entertainment and media world.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

twitter

Back to top Go down
ross

Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook   Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:23 pm

This is a tweest which was deleted after with Lisa Marie mention.

Phillip Anscutz is an evil man who was deeply involved in the death of Michael Jackson.

As Mr Jackson stated to me Mr Anschutz and Tom Barack said he had to do 30 shows or lose Neverland, his music catalogue and maybe even his children. Initially,Jack Wishna was the man who first brought Michael to Las Vegas from Ireland. He came to Vegas to prevent the foreclosure on Neverland.He was fine when he landed but after his family arrived he became so physically and mentally disabled he could not even do 2 shows a month. After Wishna Tohme Tohme, a Lebanese-American became Jackson’s business manager. He contacted fellow Lebanese-American Tom Barack. Barack had a relationship with the Neverland's loan holder, Fortress, and was able to get an extension to give his Colony team time to crunch the numbers. He bought the loan on Neverland and said to Michael "Where you are is an insolvable puzzle unless you’re willing to go back to work or..it’s just presiding over a funeral.” Colony agreed to bail out Michael and in return, the firm would take ownership of Neverland and arrange for AEG, the concert promoter owned by Barrack’s friend Phil Anschutz, to stage a comeback. What the public is unaware of is that Barack and William Bone also owned Sunrise Colony, which held the mortgage on Conrad Murray’s Las Vegas soon-to- be-foreclosed on home in the Red Rock Country Club. That is how they found the incompetent Murray to care for Michael. An unforeseen complication arose when Barack received a call from father of Prince Abdullah Al-Khalifa of Bahrain who was suing Mr Jackson in London’s High Court for $7 million plus damages. Barack knew the King of Bahrain from Sardinia, where Barack owns much of the Costa Smeralda. Jackson had apparently forgotten that while being hosted in Bahrain, he had signed over the rights to his catalogue to Prince Abdulla Al-Khalifa for 7 million dollars. Colony then also had to buy out the Prince.. Jackson then moved into a gated $100,000-a-month mansion in Bel-Air and began to prepare for a run of now 50 concerts(!) in London he could never and woud never do! He was struggling physically and heavily medicated by Conrad Murray who could not barely start an IV. He died, from a sedative overdose, eighteen days before the first concert. But in the frenzy of posthumous adulation of Jackson, it was hard to find an FM radio station that wasn’t playing Billie Jean or Beat It. Barrack watched as Jackson’s value was suddenly and spectacularly realized. "This Is It," a documentary about Jackson’s preparation for the comeback concerts, grossed $261 million worldwide during its theatrical run, a record for a concert film, and the Jackson estate signed a series of lucrative deals, including a video game and a Cirque du Soleil show. What’s amazing, Barrack says, is he attained in death what he could never attain in life. It may be an obvious observation, but it’s one with huge financial implications for a long-term investor. . Colony nor AEG had predicted Jackson would die, but they certainly helped it along by hiring the incompetent Murray to care for him. For this reason alone Anshutz,Barack and Tome Tome should be on trial for Michael Jacksons death as accomplices because commonly criminal offences involve individuals who act at a distance, providing information, transportation, and supplying the Propofol. Anschutz and Jackson are so different “The two men couldn't be more

all knew what Murray was doing up there for that is the reason the long standing Nanny Grace quit. Furthermore with all the insanity which TMZ’s Harvey Levin precipitated in the media after the illegal release of my medical records on Michael Jackson most people do not realize what I and Thomas Mesereau know. The Will they settled the estate with is a Fraud . How could Michael possibly sign a Will in LA on a day he was in NYC? Harvey Levin’s best friend is Howard Weitzmam. Furthermore Mr Levin amplified the doses of
of Demerol I used and people never realized Mr Jackson was only given Demerol for the 3-5 hours it took at each visit to rebuild his face. Furthermore regarding the Murray trial in May 2009 I was in Paris so the doses given then were not by me.Additionally Michael’s resigning with Branca makes no sense. He hated Branca and Sony as I, Lisa Marie Presley and everyone close to him knew. However during the last week of his life Murray had taken to skin popping him with Propofol(which explains the body marks .) This would make Michael incompetent to make any rational decision. I do not want to take on AEG but realize they now own Michael through these illegal acts, Anschutz,Barack,Branca and Weitzman now own Michael Jackson’s catalogue.. John Branca was very close to Sony . Sony recently bought Epic so with the amount held by the Prince of Bahrain Michael’s Legacy is the property of Anchutz. One day maybe I will even be paid for rebuilding Michael’s face? Just remember how different Jackson and Anscutz are. One a child star who grew up to become possibly the world's most flamboyant and famous performer, but whose life imploded amid accusations of child molestation, tabloid embarrassments, and gross financial mismanagement. The other is barely known outside the business world, rarely quoted on the record, and a supporter of Conservative causes that include limiting the rights of gays and lesbians and promoting "traditional" family values in entertainment and media world.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Arnold Klein comments, twitter and facebook
Page 1 of 1