Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gene Simmons Ignites Fan Feud Over Michael Jackson Allegations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Gene Simmons Ignites Fan Feud Over Michael Jackson Allegations Empty
PostSubject: Gene Simmons Ignites Fan Feud Over Michael Jackson Allegations    Gene Simmons Ignites Fan Feud Over Michael Jackson Allegations EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 6:38 am

Legendary rocker Gene Simmons has upset Michael Jackson's fans again, after reconfirming his belief the pop star allegedly molested children.
In 2011, the Kiss frontman gave credence to allegations that the King of Pop was guilty of the acts he was twice charged with, revealing he there was "no question in my mind he molested those kids" - and now he's on the attack again.

On Friday (26Jul13), Simmons reacted to a fan who reached out to him on Twitter.com, looking for his help concerning Wade Robson, the choreographer who has alleged Jackson molested him for seven years.
The fan wrote, "Gene I am fighting for a man who claims to have been abused by Michael Jackson, Wade Robson, I need your help."
And, after another fan suggested that Simmons had never met the Thriller hitmaker, he responded to the messages, writing, "In (the) 80s, I went out w/ (with) Diana Ross, we visited Michael Jackson. You don't know me. Don't make up things about me."

He continued, "Fact, He paid a family $22 million to settle one case. Fact, He paid $3.5 mil to another family. I stand by my words..."
"Millions around the world believe he was (guilty). Difficult to believe. That does not mean it's untrue."

In 2003, Jackson was arrested and charged with seven counts of child molestation in relation to a 13 year old boy. His trial began in January, 2005, in Santa Maria, California. The singer was acquitted of all charges five months later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 1 of 1