Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ross

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:03 pm

This is old quote.

''his sense of humor was no longer apparent. His self esteem and courage was gone...
his heart was still intact, but there was a wall around it.'' Karen Faye--Facebook

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 4:11 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 3h
Clever diversion. RT @freeminder66: @wingheart I'm in state of shock, because of Wade Robson's action Sad What's happened with this guy?
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 3:51 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
15th May 2013

Michael did not teach me how to be a coward. Michael was telling the truth to his fans. I had to continue, when he no longer could. RT @crescendoannie: @wingheart Morning Karen, I want to thank u from the bottom of my heart for having the GUTS on that Stand To have MJs back. Love ya
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:04 pm

On Lisa Marie Presley

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 1 h

We did share RT @FCriistinaSilva: @wingheart Thank you so much!You should get a chance to tell her that.

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 1 h
She is truly my friend. She supports me 100% telling the truth, even when I told the truth on the stand about her. I was never given the opportunity to tell her side. She is my hero. RT @FCriistinaSilva: @wingheart Tell me you love LMP ..

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:49 pm

About Lisa Marie

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Yes. Went to Lockwood's b'day party. RT @LuotWww: @wingheart you see lisa presley lately?

Karen Faye @wingheart
1st June 2013 from TweetList

So they have no interest if Michael was a good person with Lisa? You see, their minds are already made up. It is useless to even engage in a non-judgmental conversation. RT @Its_AllForLove: @wingheart It's simple love Michael and some other love hate Lisa! They just want the truth if she was a good person with Michael<3

Yes. There are many things that ppl do not understand. RT @ItsJustViah: @wingheart do you think lisa really loved michael she back stabbed him with her mother in an interview after they divorced

Karen Faye @wingheart
31st May 2013 from TweetList

You are right. There were things I did not understand either. Now that I do, I think she is amazing. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart Yes, it is. They do not understand her, coz if they did they wouldn't hate on her. Same with MJ haters.

Karen Faye @wingheart
31st May 2013 from TweetList

I don't think it is possible to know how much someone loves another. RT @andutu2000: @wingheart @ItsJustViah Of course she loved him verry much!She loved him more then he loved her.

Karen Faye @wingheart

You just gotta go... RT @belltinker728: @wingheart Lisa, was in love with Michael Jackson the entertainer and .She didn't love MICHAEL.And when he found out she was Out.

Karen Faye @wingheart

Very true. There was a lot of hurt on both sides. RT @BrighaONeill: @peacefulvisitor @wingheart You have to really love someone to be so hateful! Love and hate are two sides of the same coin.

Karen Faye @wingheart

It is quite simple. Michael told me he loved Lisa. Lisa told me she loved him. I do not understand what more you want. I can not weigh their feelings for you. I can not judge how that love manifested. Nothing seems enough to SATISFY fans need to pry and judge everything in Michael's life. You are acting like tabloid reporters. RT @VeronicadeRoss1: @wingheart @Its_AllForLove So just tell us if Michael was in love with Lisa

Karen Faye @wingheart

So they have no interest if Michael was a good person with Lisa? You see, their minds are already made up. It is useless to even engage in a non-judgmental conversation. RT @Its_AllForLove: @wingheart It's simple love Michael and some other love hate Lisa! They just want the truth if she was a good person with Michael<3

Karen Faye @wingheart

That is a horrible, horrible thing to say....wow. RT @tigerladie1956: @wingheart your right maybe mj was a controlle freak maybe a druggy but only Lisa can answer that (cont) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye ‏@winghear
You know...that's not something I could explain, only Lisa can. RT @Its_AllForLove: @wingheart @belltinker728 Please can you explain me better if Lisa really love Michael!?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:58 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
29th May 2013 from TweetList

When this is all over, I will. RT @Ledveins: @wingheart So what's Lisa's side of what happened..? I only ask because you said you were never given the opportunity to tell her side

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:39 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
15th August 2013 from TweetList

I never had any doubts about Debbie. RT @BrighaONeill: @wingheart Hi Karen. DR is doing very well. Placing the blame where it rightly belongs imo.

Karen Faye @wingheart
14th August 2013 from TweetList

DR and I have a long history. It hasn't always been smooth sailing, but what long term relationship has been? Regardless of our ups and downs we share a very strong bond in this life. Both of us are strong and are never afraid to speak the truth and our own minds. I will always love her for exactly who she is.

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 11h
❤ Debbie Rowe.

@toxic_84 You have absolutely NO idea about my relationship with Debbie. Not only is your comment rude, your assumption is based in ignorance.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 5:35 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
15th August 2013

That's Debbie...LOL. RT @CamboDonut: @wingheart lol "@ABC7Courts Putnam: Did you do anything to prepare for your testimony today? Rowe: I took a shower (people laughed)."

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:18 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
25th September 2013

It has been a difficult 4 years to come to some of this truth. Only a few ppl stood by me from the beginning. I am pleased that this trial forced those who lied to come forth. I am glad that their conscious finally won over their egos and pockets. My deepest gratitude goes to Mrs. Katherine Jackson her strength and love for her son. Lisa Marie Presley who was one of the first to listen to my truth. Steph and Sammy who never wavered. Rebbie, Randy Jermaine and Latoya who came and listened and will always endure all the brutal criticism to stand up for their brother. I have not always seen eye to eye with everyone all the time, but Michael will always tie us together. And thank you for everyone here who listen to me everyday...good days and bad.

SALMA64

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:16 pm

Thank you Ross ....
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:41 am

You're welcome Salma.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 7:11 pm

Karen Faye @wingheart : Kenny Ortega, was taking orders from Randy Phillips. I was taking orders from Randy Philips, Kenny Ortega and Frank DiLeo. Michael was in no condition and incapable to make decisions. He was so ill, mentally and physically during the last weeks of his life. So who was making the choices on how to keep the ship from sinking? Michael Jackson never signed my contract, but I got paid and Randy Philips threatened to sue me under my confidentiality clause in the AEG contract when I was speaking out. My big question is if AEG feels they are innocent in all this…why did they lie when Michael died. Kenny, Randy Phillips, Frank DiLeo, Travis Payne all claimed Michael was at the top of his game. AEG “directed” the dancers what to say and cover up the truth for all this time. People don’t lie if they have nothing to hide. Randy Philips and AEG made deadly choices also. Lucky for them it won’t be lethal. Randy Phillips SLAPPED and yelled at Michael and witnessed how injured Michael’s spirit was before production even began. Tohme=Colony Capital=AEG all business bedfellows who knew they had Michael financially handcuffed.
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:04 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart

I'm not angry with her. Don't believe tabloid trash. RT @FlorianMoris: @wingheart Karen i need to know what happened with you and Lisa ? Why you are so angry with her?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Karen Faye @wingheart

4th October 2013

Michael truly loved Lisa. I will always respect, love her and be there for her. RT @stormingrace: @wingheart @FlorianMoris didn't we all learn this from Michael himself that talboids ARE TRASH!

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 7:26 am

About Lisa:

@Alinalmp: @wingheart Thank you for saying that. Smile I also believe Michael loved Lisa. Do you think Lisa was MJ's biggest love?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart

That is a silly question to ask me. You have to ask her. RT @Alinalmp: @wingheart Thank you for saying that. Smile I also believe Michael loved Lisa. Do you think Lisa was MJ's biggest love?

Alina S ‏@Alinalmp
@wingheart @Emry32 yeah, I agree. Sorry Karen, did not want to be insensitive. I think ML is cool guy. Smile

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:40 pm

Karen Faye @wingheart
I am enjoying reading the questions coming in! RT @neverletyoupart: Karen Faye / @wingheart Q&A - please read before asking questions! Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6th November 2013 from TweetList

Karen Faye's Q&A

Current questions:

-Did MJ see the fan art/fan letters that were associated with MJJSource in 2004-2005?
-When did MJ realize that his visions for TII were not being realized?
-What did MJ feel about his interactions with Kenny Ortega during TII?
-How do you feel about how the AEG trial ended up going?
-How have you been doing, personally, with your grief recently?
-Did they ever film any of the Adams Family film? Is there a chance we might be able to see it or some of it one day?
-What kind of pranks did Michael play on you?
-When you would do his makeup, did you and MJ talk a lot or were you quiet so you could concentrate?
-What were Michael's favorite foods?
-Did you and MJ ever sleep together? NOT sexually - just fall asleep together.
-Does a day go by where you don't think of him?
-When and how did you meet him for the first time?
-Of his family, who are you in touch with?
-What is the truth about your friendship with Randy? Are you really no longer friends?
-Why are you and Michael Lee Bush not friends anymore?
-In hindsight, do you think anyone could have saved him?
-What would you think of them re-opening Neverland, sort of as a Graceland?
-How did you and Steph end up becoming friends? You seem to have a real friendship that has nothing to do with Michael, but how does that happen considering how you met? Are you truly friends outside of MJ or is it misrepresented? (cool question, y'all. LOL -Steph) Wink
-Are you and Lisa Marie friends as well?
-Is it true that the bodyguards were keeping the fans away from Michael? If so, was this a part of AEGs bullying?
-Will you please share Lisa's version of the story about filing for divorce now that the trial is over? What's her side of asking MJ to not file for divorce and then filing herself?
-Is there a chance that MJ had a secret wife nobody ever knew about? Or a secret girlfriend?
-Did Michael ever date a fan? Did he ever consider it?
-If you and MJ were so close, why did he use other makeup artists up until 2009 once he came back from Bahrain?
-Who is the last woman MJ fell in love with?
-Did you ever get to have a water balloon fight with Michael?
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:44 pm

About Debbie Rowe

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Does Debbie really think that those around Michael should have sent photos of him in his emancipated state to the tabloid media? I missed her interview. Is this true?
5th November 2013 from TweetList

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I heard it was on Entertainment Tonight RT @dizzydianajo1: @wingheart Which interview Karen?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … RT @dizzydianajo1: @wingheart Which interview Karen?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I do not trust ET or any tabloid media source, to be reporting with accuracy. I find it difficult to believe DR would say that. There must be further explanation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
That's like sayin' she should have sent photo's to the tabloids of Dr. Klein giving him unnecessary injections or the German doctors giving him propofol, as she testified she over saw. Does not seem rational.

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
NONE of us where allowed to take photos of production. AEG crew were the only ones "allowed". The future concert needed to be a surprise for those who purchased tickets. RT @michaeljcanada: @wingheart no she dares people who were close 2him 2now send pictures to show that AEG &others were involved. At least that's how I took it

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I must not understand this... RT @michaeljcanada: @wingheart no she dares people who were close 2him 2now send pictures to show that AEG &others were involved. At least that's how I took it

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Thank you for clarifying for me. I know the tabloid media is not fair in their reporting. I have been their victim also. The way they reported DR statement was "off putting"....LOL. RT @ineffablemjj: @wingheart I never watched the interiew either, however reading the quote it sounds more like that was just a sarcastic comment. Saying like: "God forbid someone actually tried to expose the truth of what was going on to stop it."
Since she believes many were behind keeping it a secret. But this is just how I personally take it.

But I mean, it's one quote taken from an entire interview that can be interpreted very differently. We all know how badly interviewers can make us look by taken things out of context.
Perhaps tonight will give better understanding.

Karen Faye @wingheart
You may be correct. She testified she was "overseeing" propofol inductions by German doctors on the History Tour. I was not on that leg of the tour. RT @ineffablemjj: @wingheart @JasonRfcUK1872 If I remember correctly, u possibly are thinking about seeing Debbie on the side. She can be seen in some shows.
2nd November 2013 from TweetList

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 4:33 pm

A Karen's friend, Steph Martin, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] had the idea of receiving questions about MJ from fans to be answered by Faye. The responses will be published on her blog. Here you can find them:

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 4:36 am

Karen about Lisa:

Karen talking about Lisa.

We connected at Michael's funeral. RT @goodgirlbad: I tend not 2 ask questions of u - but, I've been curious how & when u & LMP started 2 become so close? After MJ passed? or B4? @wingheart

Of course. RT @goodgirlbad: That's nice. Not asking what. But does she talk about MJ to you when you're together? R her memories of him now fond ones? @wingheart

I ADORE Lockwood. Barry and I double date with him and Lisa...they are fabulous together. RT @anuhya_jamili: @wingheart hey wat do u think of michael lockwood is he good for lisa?r u friendly with him?....

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:10 pm

Karen Faye @wingheart
31st January 2014 from TweetList

No. Lisa and I are good friends. Michael was like a brother to me. RT @JacksonStefany: @wingheart Do you feel jealous of Lisa Presley? You always seemed to be in love with Michael Jackson ^_^

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Karen Faye @wingheart
27th January 2014 from TweetList

We connected at Michael's funeral. RT @goodgirlbad: I tend not 2 ask questions of u - but, I've been curious how & when u & LMP started 2 become so close? After MJ passed? or B4? @wingheart

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 3:03 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart Mar 20
I just heard Béla Farkas is now a father to a 5 week old baby girl. Michael's spirit lives on ❤

Yes, I emailed her ❤ RT @GingerAdi77: @wingheart lisa marie will be very glad to know this its such a beautiful thing to hear

@LisaPresley ❤your and Michael's legacy is forever sealed in giving life and a future to a father and his new baby daughter.

Karen Faye @wingheart
21st March 2014 from TweetList
She @LisaPresley is very excited to hear the news. RT @birgiterika: @wingheart @GingerAdi77 Awe! Thank you for letting her know. I am sure she will be so touched to hear!

The TRUE meaning of legacy is not a soda can, Vegas show, or fake vocal tracks. Thank you Michael and Lisa. pic.twitter.com/CMLAdHkgmw

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:29 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Sure...he told me lots. And I know a lot about each. RT @FlorianMoris: @wingheart what do you think about michael and lisa? Michael do you told something about debbie?
25th April 2014

Karen Faye @wingheart
Yes, we speak and see each other. She is touring, and has a home in the UK, but we get together when she is LA and we text each other often. RT @monicanovoa7: @wingheart Karen could I ask if you have some contact with LMP I ask you with respect. Answer if you want.
24th April 2014

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 5:46 am

Karen is writing about MJ five years ago and Lisa twited her this:

Lisa Marie Presley @LisaPresley
@wingheart Exposing all of this here without personal profit or gain is very brave and honerable. U have my support lady. xx

❤️❤️❤️ RT @LisaPresley: @wingheart Exposing all of this here without personal profit or gain is very brave and honerable. U have my support lady. xx

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 4:20 pm

Michael preferred brunette's. LMP was his physical type...petit, strong, classy, dark haired, self sufficient, with a history. RT @AminaMichael: @beagleladywv @wingheart tell us Karen,pleaseeeeeeeee

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next