Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly

Go down 
+2
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lmpbigfan

Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Look all the pictures
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:13 am

I think the media want to bother newly Lisa Mad
Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:48 am

evil media Twisted Evil .
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 pm

I have many questions about Lisa..how she is inside, in the most I want to know Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 pm

media don't stop insencible and ruthless Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:21 am

I don't know if it is true but Lisa have had problems of hard stress and it affects her weight.
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:17 am

Lisa Marie Presley quits LA for Tunbridge Wells 'after buying £8m stately home'By Mail Online Reporter
Last updated at 5:20 PM on 19th August 2010
Comments (74) Add to My Stories Lisa Marie Presley and her family have arrived in England to start a new life after buying a £8million stately home.
Elvis's daughter has made no secret of her disdain for LA and and has finally made good on her promise to move to the United Kingdom.
The singer flew into Heathrow this week with her fourth husband Michael Lockwood, 42, and their eighteen-month-old twin girls Harper and Finley.

The couple are understood to have purchased a mansion near Tunbridge Wells, Kent, which was being heavily guarded with staff patrolling on quad bikes ahead of their arrival.

The house is right near the former home of Scientology founder L Ron Hubbard in East Grinstead, West Sussex.
Presley is a renowned follower of Scientology, which she says helped her overcome her drug habit.

Her new home, set on 90 acres, boasts 11 bedrooms, an indoor pool and sauna and a cinema.

It is understood constant gossip surrounding her ex-husband Michael Jackson helped form Presley's decision to flee America.
She also said recently that LA had 'gotten dramatically worse in the last five or six years, even more shallow if that’s even possible.'
Of her love for Britain, she explained: ‘We have found the quality of life so much more enriching and fulfilling.
'The civility, the culture, the people and its beauty have reawakened me and have smoothed out some of my bleak and jagged views about people and life.’

more:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly   Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley could be pregnant newly
Page 1 of 1