Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson' Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson'   Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson' EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:13 am

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson' File_photos_1594634

Caption: File Photos CELEBRITY DIVORCES According to U.K tabloid reports Madonna and Guy Ritchie will soon announce their divorce after eight years of marriage. The couple join a host of celebrity couples whose marriage has ended in divorce. Lisa Marie Presley (Picture) and Michael Jackson at a private function in Sun City Sun City, South Africa....

Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson'

LISA MARIE PRESLEY is haunted by the death of her ex-husband MICHAEL JACKSON - because she believes she could have helped him turn his life around if she had known the King of Pop was so ill.
In her first in-depth interview since Jackson lost his life last summer (Jun09), Presley, who was married to the pop superstar from 1994 to 1996, tells Oprah Winfrey in a TV special to air on Thursday (21Oct10) she feels she could have done more for the Thriller singer in the final months of his life.
She says, "I know that it's naive to think that I could have (saved him) but I wanted to. Had I made a call, had I stopped being so shut off from him, had I just said, 'How are you?' I really regret that I didn't."
But Presley fears that even if she had reached out to help Jackson, he would have refused her aid - and she knew the superstar was charting a course to destruction while she was married to him.
She adds, "I think that was a train headed in a certain direction that I don't know if anyone could have stopped and I've had to really get my head around that in order to stop the pain."

Source:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mrspresleyjackson

Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson'   Lisa Marie Presley - Presley: 'Maybe I Could Have Saved Jackson' EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:21 pm

;(
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1