Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show'  Empty
PostSubject: Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show'    Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show'  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:40 pm

Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show' (VIDEO)

There is a notable photograph of four very close Hollywood friends from many years ago. In it and smiling back are Elizabeth Taylor, Liza Minnelli, Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston, all of them at the top of their game and among the most powerful people in the entertainment world. But that was then, and now only Liza Minnelli is the only one of the four who's still alive.

On "The Rosie Show" (Weeknights, 7 p.m. ET on OWN), Minnelli described what it's like to be the last surviving member of that close group of friends. Certainly, she couldn't have imagined outliving all of them, and certainly not seeing them all gone so soon.

"It's weird, it's really weird," she said. She then went on to talk about how she felt she was different from the other three, never really getting into what she called "the pomp and the circumstance" of the lavish lifestyle their wealth and fame made possible.

"I'd seen all that when I was little," she said, referring of course to growing up the daughter of Judy Garland. "What impressed me was people who were funny and talented and adored life ... And that's what I wanted to be like."

Liza Minnelli's appearance on "The Rosie Show" coincided with her 66th birthday celebration on March 12. She is currently touring support her album "Confessions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Liza Minnelli Remembers Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor And Whitney Houston On 'The Rosie Show'
Page 1 of 1