Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brazil's Xuxa: Michael Jackson wanted to marry me,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Brazil's Xuxa: Michael Jackson wanted to marry me, Empty
PostSubject: Brazil's Xuxa: Michael Jackson wanted to marry me,    Brazil's Xuxa: Michael Jackson wanted to marry me, EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:37 am

Here's the part when she tell the story about the proposal:

"The Michael Jackson's manager was willing Mike to get marry, have children. And they were looking for a person. At that time I was working in Spain. I was called to see his show(Dangerous Tour). And I, obviously as a fan of it, was crazy about him, said: 'I'll see!'. I took picture with him, all those things. He was sucking lollipop, I took the lollipop he was sucking it and took it with me as fan.LOL
But soon they called me to go to Neverland, people wanted me to speak with him. He knew everything of my life, he read everything about me. I got there, I went to dinner with him, we saw movies together, all these things.

And then came an offer from his manager, if I did not think of suddenly get with it. I said, 'What?'. It's because he wanted to have children, get married. And they found it very nice to have this connection. One person who works with children in South America and he also loved children. He showed me everything about children. All of his videos. I cried, of course I would cry. I was on his side(Michael Jackson), sitting in the movie theater, at his home. I would cry! OMG..I cried, I just burst in tears!He took my hand, and the more he took my hand more I cried. For me he is an idol.IDOL! But to have something else was very different. So it didnt happen. My answer ,of course, was no. I just get involved with who I fall in love."
Back to top Go down

Brazil's Xuxa: Michael Jackson wanted to marry me,
Page 1 of 1