Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother   Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother EmptyTue Dec 05, 2023 7:13 am

Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother Admits He Doesn't Miss the Late Singer, Claims 'She Would Say Really Awful Things to Me'

Family feud?
According to reports, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s half-brother, Navarone Garibaldi, made a few shocking comments about his late sibling during a recent Instagram Live.

"You're entitled to your opinion [about Lisa Marie]," the 36-year-old son of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Marco Garibaldi told viewers watching his video. "I'm sure she was good to some. I have made peace. I'm not gonna to lie and say I miss her, but I'll say it’s strange."

When some fans shamed him for "trash-talking" his sister, the rocker replied, "I didn't talk trash, all I did was speak the truth."
"But [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] egged on when people ask me questions and I just blurt out the first thing that comes to my mind," he continued. "It's not like I plan on it, just can't help myself."

Navarone explained that some of his animosity stems from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] around him when she was alive. According to the musician, when Lisa Marie — who died at age 54 from small bowel obstruction following bariatric surgery — would drink alcohol, "she'd decide to go off and tell you everything that's wrong with you and your life."

"It was pretty destructful [sic]," he stated. "I never got angry like that, I never said anything I didn't mean when I smoked pot, but she would say really awful things to me that kind of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] close when she would drink."

Navarone's words are a far cry from what he [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] after she passed away in January.

"Big sister… I hope you are now at peace and happy with your dad and your son by your side," he wrote on social media, referring to her father, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as well as her and ex-husband Danny Keough's late son, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], who died by suicide in 2020.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley's Half-Brother
Page 1 of 1