Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley is all shook up Sussex pub The King's Arms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley is all shook up Sussex pub The King's Arms Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley is all shook up Sussex pub The King's Arms   Lisa Marie Presley is all shook up Sussex pub The King's Arms EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 am

The daughter of Elvis has found herself back in the King’s Arms – the Sussex version that is.

Lisa Marie Presley has become a regular in the pub near her home in the county.

Visitors to the drinking hole – the aptly named King’s Arms in Rotherfield, near Crowborough – are all shook up because Lisa Marie has been popping in and out.

She has also been spotted with her three-year-old twin daughters Harper and Finley and husband Michael Lockwood at Drusillas Park in Alfriston, near Eastbourne.

Lisa Marie is even said to be playing darts at the pub and some have suggested she is considering joining the ladies’ darts team.

When The Argus called the pub yesterday, a member of staff said: “Of course she comes in. She is not here at the moment though as she is in America.”

Landlady Kim Scales, who Lisa Marie is said to be good friends with, refused to comment. In an American magazine, Lisa Marie said she loved Sussex life.

She said last month: “I never got that social aspect to village life until I lived here in England.

“There are lots of pubs near where we live in Sussex, but there’s one that’s become my local.

“I love that I can walk in there and see everyone in the village and chat and say hello to people.

“The civility, the culture, the people and its beauty have reawakened me and have smoothed out some of my bleak and jagged views about people and life.

“I can honestly say I am the only person who came to England for the weather. I love the cold and the rain.”

Lisa Marie, who was married to Michael Jackson and Nicholas Cage, inherited Elvis’ £500 million fortune.

Do you see celebrities in your local? Email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lisa Marie Presley is all shook up Sussex pub The King's Arms
Page 1 of 1