Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley Wows Opry Crowd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley Wows Opry Crowd Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley Wows Opry Crowd   Lisa Marie Presley Wows Opry Crowd EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 am

WRITTEN BY TAMMY RAGUSA | COUNTRY WEEKLY.

If Elvis Presley is "the King," then "the Princess" made her Grand Ole Opry debut in Nashville this week. Lisa Marie Presley performed songs from her newest album, Storm & Grace, on the legendary stage of the Grand Ole Opry House for an enthusiastic audience.

Backstage she told journalists that she was nervous. "I'm just really proud that I could be here," she said. "I know what a big deal this is. I'm actually more nervous about doing this than doing American Idol. I understand what it's all about and it's an honor."

Lisa Marie appeared shy and, despite her nerves, was warm and friendly, answering everyone's questions. She made her Ryman Auditorium debut in 2003 with Chris Isaak, but said the Opry debut was much more nerve-wracking.

Lisa Marie's famous father made his one-and-only Opry appearance when it was still at the Ryman on Oct. 2, 1954.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Page 1 of 1