Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS] Empty
PostSubject: Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS]   Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:48 am

A tabloid has reported that there is ongoing heat between the Duchess of Cambridge and Elvis Presley's daughter, Lisa Marie. How true is this?

The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, has always been known to be prim and proper when it comes to her public appearances and the way she handles herself. But recent reports are brewing that the graceful royal is bickering with Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Are the reports even real?

According to the Enquirer, Kate is somewhat disappointed and offended that Lisa Marie thinks that English schools are not adequate enough for her kids. It is a known fact that the Duchess is a firm believer of the English school system and thinks that if the schools are good enough for her future children, they should be good enough for Lisa Marie's.

It is said that Lisa Marie wants to send off her kids at age 6 or 8, two years later than the age requirement in England where kids start school at age 4.

"That's the age they start in the States. I just don't want to shove them off so early. I'm stunned when I see the age range. I don't want to lose them that quick." says Lisa Marie in a post.

According to the same report released by the Enquirer, the Duchess is "stunned" and "daunted" with Presley's statements, and wishes she will change her mind.

"Kate is livid that Lisa Marie refuses to send her children to an English preschool. She thinks it's outrageous and certainly in poor taste that Lisa Marie lives in England, but doesn't trust the country's schools. " said a source to the magazine

"She said if England is good enough for Lisa Marie and her family, then surely the educational programs should be perfectly adequate for her kids." added the insider.

These reports have neither been confirmed nor denied, but it is very unlikely for the Duchess to want something as insignificant as changing Presley's views on the school systems. True or not, the Princess only wishes for respect when it comes to the honorable academic excellence of English school.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
wildchic

wildchic

Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS]   Kate Middleton Picking Fights with Lisa Marie Presley? [PHOTOS] EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:11 am

Kate Middleton Fighting With Lisa Marie Presley – Random Or Right On?

Someone should have sat Kate Middleton down and talked this one out a little better. Your first public feud is important. It’s a landmark time. You have to choose wisely because you have to win without looking like a bully. So choosing an ex-Scientologist (?) who lost her famous father at a young age only to go on and marry two head cases like Michael Jackson and Nicholas Cage (and some others) probably wasn’t the best decision. Lisa Marie Presley is scrappy. Lisa Marie Presley will cut a bitch whether she’s royal or not. So poor, silly Kate, listen close. If Lisa Marie Presley says the British education system sucks then just use all that royal schooling to purse your lips and MOVE ON! Ain’t nothing good can come from fighting with crazy.

But that’s what she’s doing! According to the National Enquirer Kate Middleton is pissed at Lisa Marie for insinuating Britain’s schools aren’t good enough for her four-year-old twins even though she never said anything remotely like that.

“Kate is livid that Lisa Marie refuses to send her children to an English preschool,” a source told the mag. “She thinks it’s outrageous and certainly in poor taste that Lisa Marie lives in England, but doesn’t trust the country’s schools. She said if England is good enough for Lisa Marie and her family, then surely the educational programs should be perfectly adequate for her kids.”

Apparently Kate is considering banning Lisa Marie from royal functions because in an interview she said she wasn’t ready for her kids to go to school until they were five or six. Lisa Marie said, “That’s the age they start in the States. I just don’t want to shove them off so early. I’m stunned when I see the age range. I don’t want to lose them that quick.”
But that sounded snotty and anti-British to Kate for some reason. “Kate knows things are done differently in the UK than the United States, but she’s convinced that children in England are more self-sufficient and capable than kids in America,” added the source. “Kate hopes someone persuades Lisa Marie to enroll her children in school early. And if she does, Kate will consider lifting the royal ban!”

God bless you Enquirer. This is such a pile of shit but I love every bit of it. Isn’t Lisa Marie hiding from Scientologists and working as a fish and chips girl out of a food truck somewhere in England? Ya, I doubt many royal invitations come her way. This was a clever way for the Enquirer to encourage Kate as the “Children’s Princess” which apparently is a title the royals are pushing especially since she seemed so comfortable at that Girl Scouts event in the woods. There were some pictures that really looked like she was ready to shoot herself out of boredom.

Regardless, the princess of rock ‘n roll/ex-wife of the king of pop vs. the Duchess of Cambridge? I think Lisa Marie has the better titles for now. Let’s return to this when Kate is the Princess of Wales. Until then she should keep the feuding to the royals. Camilla Parker-Bowles is too drunk most of the time to know when she’s in a fight and Pippa Middleton can’t ever stay angry for long – she needs those connections!
Is Kate Middleton fighting with Lisa Marie Presley? Is this too crazy to make up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1