Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My questions for Lisa

Go down 
+11
luckygirl
invinciblecouple
susan
TheMask
STAR
alice
kiti
RoyalMJ
monna lucia
wildchic
IloveuMichael
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IloveuMichael

My questions for Lisa Empty
PostSubject: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm

I have many questions for Lisa, some are:

1-Lisa you said on your blog after MJ's death the most difficult decision you had made was to walk away of him. Do you think today it was worth?

2-I'd like you to write a honest book about you and MJ, think there is much garbage around. Have you really thought of writing a honest book about the real story between you and MJ?

3-Do you believe in inconditional love?

4-What facs after MJ's death made you to realize MJ loved you ?

5-I read somewhere you said you was a misunderstood person due to your non or poor explanations on some of your actions. What prevent you to talk freely?

6-Would you like to have the power to bring MJ back?

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 pm

IloveuMichael wrote:

1-Lisa you said on your blog after MJ's death the most difficult decision you had made was to walk away of him. Do you think today it was worth?

2-I'd like you to write a honest book about you and MJ, think there is much garbage around. Have you really thought of writing a honest book about the real story between you and MJ?

3-Do you believe in inconditional love?

4-What facs after MJ's death made you to realize MJ loved you ?

5-I read somewhare you said you was a misunderstood person due to your non or poor explanations on some of your actions. What prevent you to talk freely?

You have done interesting questions, I've wondered why Lisa doesn't talk clearly on MJ, I mean she doesn't have the obligation to expalin her private life with MJ but if she decides to do why she doens't do it clearly.
Back to top Go down
monna lucia

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 pm

I really hope that one day Lisa, write a book.
Back to top Go down
monna lucia

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 8:29 pm

Lisa could confront this writer Randall Sullivan, because he is saying
that Michael died a virgin and that's a big lie. The already own Lisa spoke on several occasions they had sex!!!! Lisa should say something she has to denfender Michael
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 am

monna lucia wrote:
Lisa could confront this writer Randall Sullivan, because he is saying
that Michael died a virgin and that's a big lie. The already own Lisa spoke on several occasions they had sex!!!! Lisa should say something she has to denfender Michael

This man is crazy, this book is a mess. i don't get as he is getting publicity on tv.
Back to top Go down
RoyalMJ

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:54 am

Lisa you said you worked hard the indiference toward MJ and when he died the love came back, I think that you meant the love you felt for him was intact in your heart again, right?

Some people say all your grief, pain cause MJ is fake, after listening your song ''Just a dream'' I concluded it's about MJ. How you handle to be a married woman and feel love for a ex at the same time? It's confused.

Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 am

Lisa many of us, MJ's fans could feel the magic and special Michael was, his sweetness, gentleness. Who saw him personally could feel the magic of his big brown eyes... You said how high felt with him.
How did you hold to be so close Michael? I mean to be with a MAN like him, feel his eyes looking at you...
My questions for Lisa Faint-1
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:34 pm

Lisa it's no a secret your mother couldn't stand MJ, i'd say her rejection reached the hate, even today after his death i feel she hates his name, she seems to not forgive him to have fallen in love and gotten married with you.

How you deal with this negative feeling from your mom toward him and one so pure like the love that you felt for him?

Are you aware how humiliated MJ could have felt when faced such rejection from your mom? Are you aware the painful feeling inside it could have generated on him
?

This last question is for your mother

Why does she seem to detest so much to MJ? He was human being with many failures but was lovely person. Why so much rejection?

Back to top Go down
STAR

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Lisa it was published by the media after Michael gone that he called you and you did no call back him Crying or Very sad Was this true?
Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:55 pm

IloveuMichael wrote:

Instead I'd ask her if she had the power to bring MJ again to the life, would she use it?
Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:14 pm

My questions:

-Did you ever believe Michael was guilty for the charges in 2005?

-I think your poor responses about the allegations are due legal issues and you trie to not get in to anywayI want to ask you:

-''Why haven't you screamed loud Michael Jackson was innocent?''

-Do you know your responses create doubts those didn't know Michael and increase the beliefs about his culpability of those that think he was a pedophile? Hello!!! you were her wife, friend and close him, you knew him.

-Was there something stronger than you angriness made you to talk on Michael like you did years ago?

-Do you know some people think you abandoned and walked away of him in his worst time to not be involved with the situation like did many of his fake friends?
Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:57 am

My questions:

1-How many countries did you visit with Michael Jackson?
2- Do you and MJ had a favorite place ?
3-Which was the gift you gave him that he liked most and vice versa?
4-Once you said you liked everything about him. What did you really like most about him?
5-What do you think he liked most about you?
6-What was his nickname for you and yours for him?
7-Did you cook for him?____If this is yes which was his favorite food done for you?
8-Did you ever dance with him?_____if this is yes what song?
9-Do you preserve the gifts he gave you?
10-Did you and MJ use to play some board game ?

Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:10 am

How long was the longest kiss MJ gave you? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
luckygirl

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:44 am

My questions to Lisa

-If you could bring time  when you were MJ's wife  you'd change things?

-Did you ever think how extremely happy MJ would have been having a baby with you?

I think if you had been the mother of his children you would have changed his life.

-When did you get married with Cage you was DEEPLY in love with him or it was a bit retaliatory?

-Why were you so hard with MJ  during the Marie Claire interview in 2008 ?

You had a new life with a new husband. Why to  hurt even more to a wounded soul ? Sad

-If Michael died enamored of you, has you thought how hard for him was to see you sharing a new life with a new husband and new children?
Back to top Go down
RoyalMJ

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:09 am

Lisa many of your statements make me confused, just read your last interview and you said you'd change anything of your past but you've said before you did many mistakes..then wouldn't you change these if you had the chance?
Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 6:38 am

Lisa:
-Would you protect your public image over your own feelings and truth?

-Have you ever betrayed yourself?

-The public opinion seems to matter you so much. Is it true? Why?

-Was you completely honest during Oprah interview in 2010?

I'd like you to write a honest book on you and MJ but only if this is a sincere book.

Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 pm

RoyalMJ wrote:
Lisa you said you worked hard the indiference toward MJ and when he died the love came back, I think that you meant the love you felt for him was intact in your heart again, right?

Some people say all your grief, pain cause MJ is fake, after listening your song ''Just a dream'' I concluded it's about MJ. How you handle to be a married woman and feel love for a ex at the same time? It's confused.

This is one of the things feeds the haters'fire and create confusion on many people. Lisa behaves in weird way. One hand she seems to be through grief and another hand she says is happily married and has a happy life now. Wonder how can a person to be happy and to be through pain at the same time. Happiness and sadness are opossite things. Either her happiness or sadness is fake. Lisa needs to be more honest with her and the public in my opinion Neutral .
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Mask I get your point but understand Lisa has to get over and contine with her life. She can't be sad forever.
Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:13 pm

wildchic i don't wish her to be unhappy, this is no about that. I wish her to be more honest person. It's impossible to occupy two different places at the same time. I find hypocrisy to try to make it. As I said before it is one of the things makes people don't believe her. I don't have idea if she is aware about that and if she has  enough sincere  people around that say her the truth. 

When people who have followed her story with Michael Jackson  listen songs  like I was wrong  and Just a dream have necessarily to  think it's about Michael Jackson then exists the reality that she is a married woman and is in love with her husband and has  a happy life , you think either this woman is crazy or isn't sincere person or it is business or simply miss words. It is when I say you can't occupy two places at the same time, logically speaking.

In other words I would have prefered Lisa would have never talked on Michael Jackson after his death and continued being happy with her last husband and new family. I can't be in two differents  places. It is crazy to me. I know it may don't like to  the administrator of this site but I'm trying to be objective not passionate.
Back to top Go down
luckygirl

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Lisa all of the following questios ARE RUMORS:

1-There are strong rumors among fans about you got pregnant of MJ more than one and later you had miscarriages also there was a media report which Michael was quoted saying you was pregnant in 1994. Did you ever have a miscarriage of MJ?

2-People say you and MJ began to date before 1990's. Media was talking about your meetings with MJ in 1988/1989. Is is true?

3-Some fans think you and MJ were coming back late in 2002 - early in 2003 then you got angry again with him. I read someone said saw you at Neverland ranch in 2003. True or False?

4-Is true that MJ invited you to This is it?

5-People say your assistants decide what mail you can read. Is true your mails are controled by other than you?

Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi Lisa Marie i have thousands... I love you

1-What was the sweetest thing Michael Jackson said you?

2-What you and MJ did after your first kiss?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3-What was the most romantic thing MJ did for you? My questions for Lisa B0312

4-Did you see him really angry?  My questions for Lisa Smiley-angry

5-Was MJ jealous and possessive? scratch

6-Did you and MJ use to sleep embraced? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

7-Was MJ a  big kisser? Did he  kiss you everytime when were together? My questions for Lisa Kiss

The last ones for now.

8-Did you and MJ ever take  a  dip in the beach?

9-Did you and MJ use to take a shower together?

10-Did you and MJ have a song liked both?
Back to top Go down
Leila

PostSubject: About Idiot song   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 am

Lisa you said in a interview years ago about this song:

''LMP: That is about somebody who I went through years of hell with before I finally just went, "You know what? I've just had it with your ass. I'm going to shoot you at point blank, right between the eyes, and nail you right where I see you."

Also  in other interview:

"The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference," she says. "Someone kept telling me that and I was like, Bullshit!, because I could never get there. And then I finally didn't care anymore. When you sit there full of venom and hatred for years, and you want so badly for the person to rot in hell, and I'm not saying this about Michael, but when you feel you're caught up in something and theirs still enough emotion to even hate someone, it's not ideal." Q Magazine - July 14th, 2003

You said recently ''Idiot'' is about someone who is alive. It's no a secret many fans think it is about Michael Jackon included me. You clearly stated that went through hell during years and was full of venom and hatred. May have been  this same venom and bitterness made you to behave in regard to MJ like you did.

The question would be if ''Idiot'' is no about MJ then what other relationship was longest than the one you had with MJ made youto go  through hell during years?
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 am

What meaning does the word ''PASSION'' have for you?

Back to top Go down
kopp

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 am

Lisa Marie i've read you got pregnant of a MJ's baby and didn't want to have the child Neutral . What is the truth?
Back to top Go down
Franches

PostSubject: baby   My questions for Lisa EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:07 am

Lisa Marie I have long time trying to understand how you did to prevent yourself to have a baby with that wonderful man like was Michael Jackson. While more think of all the reasons less understand it. it's a shame, i think Michael would have been the happiest man if you had done because he loved you with all his heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My questions for Lisa   My questions for Lisa Empty

Back to top Go down

My questions for Lisa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next