Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom Mesereau disgusted By Conrad Murray Voicemail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Tom Mesereau  disgusted  By Conrad Murray Voicemail Empty
PostSubject: Tom Mesereau disgusted By Conrad Murray Voicemail   Tom Mesereau  disgusted  By Conrad Murray Voicemail EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:11 pm

Tom Mesereau -- the lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson in the singer's 2005 molestation trial -- literally could not stand to listen to Conrad Murray's desperate voicemail yesterday ... telling TMZ, "This man is despicable."

Tom was out in L.A. when we played the recording for him, and after just a minute, Tom turned it off with a disgusted look on his face ... saying, "I can't listen to any more of this."

Tom then tore into Conrad Murray over his desperate pleas for sympathy -- saying, "This man is despicable. This man has never taken responsibility for what he did to Michael Jackson. He's always been a blamer. He blames Michael Jackson for everything."

Tom added, "[Conrad] wants everyone to feel sorry for his situation. He caused the death of one of the greatest artists in world history ... a kind, decent, wonderful, nice person. He caused his death and he's never taken responsibility for it."

TMZ posted the voicemail recording yesterday morning, in which Murray pleads with a friend to save him from jail -- saying, "I can't sleep now ... it's very hard ... I'm in constant pain ... can someone please help me please!?"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Tom Mesereau disgusted By Conrad Murray Voicemail
Page 1 of 1