Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked   Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Lisa Marie Presley, Elvis Presley’s daughter, and Michael Jackson’s wife between 1994 and 1996, says her Twitter account was hacked.

A few hours ago, a link to a video about the survivors of child abuse was posted on her feed. The singer later removed it and claimed she didn’t have anything to do with it.

“That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my behalf!” she said. “Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!!”

She later added, “Thank God for Karen Faye for giving me the heads up about all this.”

Karen Faye is Michael Jackson’s longtime makeup artist and stylist, and a friend of Presley.

In the meantime, her fans are discussing the incident on a forum. One of them has also managed to get a screenshot of the tweet allegedly posted by the hacker.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked   Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:51 am

Lisa Marie Presley Denies Endorsing Michael Jackson Molestation Claim Tweet, Says She Was Hacked

Lisa Marie Presley Wednesday denied re-tweeting a link to a video inferring her ex-husband, the late Michael Jackson, was a pedophile.

Here’s how it all went down: Lisa was wed to the “Billie Jean” singer for 18 months in mid-90s. Someone re-tweeted a link from her twitter account  to a YouTube video (from an account titled “Wade Robson Allys”) saying, “If you care about survivors of child sexual abuse please re-tweet,” with a video implicating the King of Pop was guilty of sex crimes against minors. (The account and clip have been taken offline since.)

PHOTOS: Shocking Stories You Didn’t Believe But Turned Out To Be True

In response, fans of the “Beat It” singer filled up her timeline with negative sentiments, with tensions running high anyway on a day Jackson’s family lost their multimillion dollar lawsuit against AEG.

Lisa then got on her account and clarified the issue, writing, “That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my my behalf! Its BS! Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!! Thank God for Karen Faye for giving me the heads up about all this…”

Elvis’ daughter famously married the King of Pop in May of 1994, less than a year removed from the first round of child molestation allegations that would haunt the singer until his June 25, 2009 death.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked   Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Lisa Marie Presley claims she was hacked after tweeting ex-husband Michael Jackson was a paedophile

The ex-wife of the disgraced pop star Michael Jackson has claimed that her Twitter account was either hacked or had been used by someone else after she appeared to suggest that her ex-husband had been a paedophile.

A link to a Youtube video had been retweeted by Lisa Marie Presley’s verified account, stating: “If you care about survivors of child sexual abuse please re-tweet.”

The Youtube video implied that Jackson was guilty of sex abuse against children, a crime he was charged with and repeatedly accused of during his lifetime.

“That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my my behalf!” Presley said shortly afterwards.

Later, she claimed: “Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!!”

In 2010 Presley told Oprah Winfrey: “"I didn't understand my relationship with him."

PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked'   Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked'... after retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a paedophile appears on her account

Lisa Marie Presley insists her Twitter was 'hacked'... after retweeted video link accusing ex Michael Jackson of being a paedophile appears on her account

The daughter of Elvis has been accused of re-tweeting a link to a video that suggests her late ex-husband Michael Jackson was a paedophile, per RadarOnline.
On October 2 she fired off three messages on her Twitter account defending herself.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

'That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my my behalf! Its BS!' her first tweet said.
'Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!!' said the next tweet.
'Thank God for Karen Faye for giving me the heads up about all this…' her last tweet on the subject said.
Lisa, 45, married the King Of Pop in 1994 but divorced him 18 months later.

The fuss began when an alleged hacker re-tweeted a link from her Twitter account to a YouTube video implying the Thriller singer was guilty of sex crimes against children.
It came from an account titled Wade Robson Allys. Wade is a choreographer who has accused Jackson of molesting him when he was a child performer. Wade even went on the Today show to explain what happened.
The message on the video that Lisa is accused of sharing said, 'If you care about survivors of child sexual abuse please re-tweet.'
The account and clip have since been taken offline, per Radar.
Immediately Lisa's timeline became overwhelmed with nasty comments about the former model.

This incident comes on the heels of a not guilty verdict for the AEG wrongful death trial the Jackson family initiated.
The Jacksons claimed the concert promoting company played a part in Michael's 2009 death by hiring Dr. Conrad Murray who oversaw the singer's medications as he prepared for an AEG concert series in London.
If Michael's family had won, they would have been awarded up to $1 billion.
But they lost and left with not a penny.

Lisa has had to defend Michael since the day she married him.
After a short courtship, the two tied the knot to a lot of skepticism about the true reason for their union.
It had been only one year since the superstar was accused for the first time of molesting a child.
But she stood by his side, adamantly denying any rumors he was sexually deviant.
She even talked to Oprah from her home in London about how she believed Michael was not a child molester but just misunderstood. She passionately described his power and charisma.
These days Lisa is working on her music. On September 20 she performed at the Americana Music Festival in Nashville, Tennessee. Her mother Priscilla Presley was on hand to support her.
Lisa's daughter Riley Keough was in the news recently for dating Twilight's Robert Pattinson.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked   Lisa Marie Presley Says Her Twitter Account Was Hacked Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1