Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2020 3:59 am

The last news about MJ's documentary since December 2020

by Taj Jackson, Organizer

First I'd like to say that your continued patience through production delays caused by this pandemic is greatly appreciated.

I thank each and every one of you for your generous past donations and emotional support. I assure you that you will be pleased once you see the completed series.

I have utilized this “off” time to put together an awesome team of people that I am extremely excited about. At the beginning of next year I will announce this team and their various roles.

This project will be what my uncle deserves and something he would be extremely proud of. Not just in the outcome, but the dedication, support, and love surrounding it.

We will permanently change the misconceptions and narratives built by opportunists and the media. Lies will be exposed!  The Truth will finally be cemented.

That said, I ask for a little more time and patience while we get through this pandemic. I look forward to returning to production(filming) soon.

Together, we will Re-Right HIStory.

Taj
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptySun Feb 21, 2021 12:47 am

by Taj Jackson,

I know we are all fatigued and exhausted. Probably wondering if we are still making a difference and getting through to people regarding Michael’s innocence. You are starting to feel like a broken record. "Does what you do even matter anymore?", you ask yourself.

Well I can say first hand, it does. Not only to the general public, but to me. You guys truly fuel me. The support for my tireless dedication and constant fight for my uncle comes directly from you guys. I read your messages, I see your tweets defending my uncle and it fills me with more pride and determination.

Always remember.., we are on the right side of History. And Justice for Michael Jackson is something very important to us. I don’t know if you all saw the impact the just released “Free Britney” documentary had on the public. Now imagine an even bigger and better result for Michael Jackson. I told you before, my goal with this project is to both PERMANENTLY change the narrative of Michael Jackson and CEMENT his greatness and legacy.

Unfortunately because we are still in a pandemic, things are moving way slower than I ever wished. Fortunately there is a light at the end of this COVID tunnel and I look forward to quickly getting things moving again once restrictions lighten up more. And it’s not like I have just been sitting on my hands waiting either. .

Everyday I am either doing interviews fighting for my uncle's innocence, or working on this project and how to best and most effectively get it done with the greatest impact.

I heard some people publically doubt that this project will ever be finished. And although I really do understand their frustrations, I don't think anybody understands the strength of my love for my uncle and the incredible bond we had. This is a promise I made to him over 25 years ago and I still remember it as if it were yesterday. I promised to always stand up for him and his legacy. Even when others wouldn't.

I won’t stop until this project is done and something he would be proud of me for.
Now more than ever I am excited and optimistic because “a change is gonna come “(to quote the late great Sam Cooke) and I can see it happening already.

I got this , we got this!
L.O.V.E.
Taj
Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 3:12 am

by Taj Jackson

As promised… here are some of the MJ advocates/researchers who will be graciously helping me with this project.
Note: There are still a few names that I will be adding later as confirmed.

I am very happy with this list and have personally talked with each and every one listed about this project and its importance to Michael’s legacy.
Everyone below brings something unique and special to the table when it comes to the life and history of Michael Jackson.
I hope your are as proud of this list and its diversity and versatility as I am.

AndJustice4some
Anika
Chantal Obrist
Charles Thomson
Constantinos Isaias
Damian Shields
Danny Oliver
Dr. Andrew Greene
Gigi Habbous
Jessie Garcia
Jolanda van der Grift
Julia berkowitz
Maria Paalberg
Paul Drwyer
Rasheed
Samar
Seany
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 5:34 am

March 23, 2021

by Taj Jackson

As promised… here are some of the MJ advocates/researchers who will be graciously helping me with this project.
Note: There are still a few names that I will be adding later as confirmed.

I am very happy with this list and have personally talked with each and every one listed about this project and its importance to Michael’s legacy.
Everyone below brings something unique and special to the table when it comes to the life and history of Michael Jackson.
I hope your are as proud of this list and its diversity and versatility as I am.

AndJustice4some
Anika
Chantal Obrist
Charles Thomson
Constantinos Isaias
Damian Shields
Danny Oliver
Dr. Andrew Greene
Gigi Habbous
Jessie Garcia
Jolanda van der Grift
Julia berkowitz
Maria Paalberg
Paul Drwyer
Rasheed
Samar
Seany
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 8:36 am

Taj

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2021 5:20 am

"My uncle Michael Jackson is more than ever alive."

Michael Jackson, his artistic heritage, his media treatment, his unwavering supporters, his family, his special relationship with France... Tariano Jackson, known as Taj Jackson, the legend's nephew, confided in Forbes exclusively – sharing personal photos never seen before – on the occasion of the commemorations around the death of the king of pop, who passed away on June 25, 2009. A date in all submissions.

Twelve years after the disappearance of your uncle Michael Jackson, and two years after the shocking HBO documentary 'Leaving Neverland', what state of mind are you in today?

Taj Jackson: I've been feeling like I've been still grieving for 12 years. When Michael Jackson died, the world lost an icon, but on my side I lost an uncle, my best friend, my mentor and my role model. Spending time with him, laughing out loud, having fun, I miss it terribly! My state of mind today is that I feel both hope and sadness about my uncle Michael's life, and his legacy. "Leaving Neverland" is a propagandist documentary, an intellectual scam whose purpose is none other than to harm a person who is no longer able to defend himself. 'Hope', because I know that most people learn to seek the truth in order to form their own opinions. It warmed my heart to see all these voices raised to defend the honor of Michael Jackson.

The purpose of this documentary is to try to cancel the legacy of the greatest artist of all time, but also to earn exorbitant sums by embarking on a media-judicial kabbalah. We are talking about several hundred million dollars claimed by the two protagonists Wade Robson and James Safechuck.

A new judgment of the Los Angeles Court of Appeals has just strengthened at the end of April the position of the Michael Jackson Estate(the wealth manager of the star's artistic heritage, Editor's note)by rejecting wade Robson's accusations. This other victory for your family does not seem to affect wade Robson's determination as he continues to claim millions in damages. For you, money is the sinews of war?

T.J: Of course! Money is the reason why Wade Robson and James Safechuck go after the Michael Jackson Estate. To this end, they changed the scenario several times until they could initiate lawsuits against the estate of Michael Jackson, because you can not attack a deceased. It was only later that the public discovered their motives, especially financial ones. They should have been honest from the start. So obviously, they lost their case because at the end of the day, justice is doing its job objectively. Let's also keep in mind that every accuser of Michael Jackson went to a lawyer to ask for money instead of going to see... The police. That is what any victim would do. My aunt Janet Jackson put it in the strongest terms when she said as early as 1993, "If this has really happened, do you think a father will accept money? The only possible answer is to see his son's executioner in prison by addressing the police and the justice system! ».

You will recall that the FBI researched Michael Jackson for more than ten years and was never able to produce evidence of paedophile attacks during the great trial of 2005 that led to the acquittal. All these factual elements, as well as the many divergent versions of the accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck, made these many judicial successes possible. However, from a media point of view, this new case has been devastating... Where does this discrepancy come from?

T.J: After my uncle's death in 2009, the FBI released 333 pages of the dossier resulting from their investigations into Michael Jackson. Documents accessible to all. There is nothing to incriminate my uncle. However, many media are racing sensationism, it's more lucrative! The fraudulent film "Leaving Neverland" contains more than 50 lies that have been documented, but in the end there was very little echo around these untruths. There is a noticeable imbalance between the words of the accusers and those of the defenders. The media must be able to give the public all the keys to forming a critical opinion. Fortunately in the internet age, individuals do research and this has resulted in demystifying a lot of things around this pseudo-film.

In particular, you blame Oprah Winfrey for having refused you a right of reply following the debate organised at the end of the documentary. How far are you willing to go to rehabilitate your uncle's memory?

T.J: Angry, no, disappointed, certainly. Let us all remember that it was his exclusive interview with Michael Jackson in 1993 that propelled him to the forefront. This interview still holds the record for the most watched interview in the history of television with 90 million viewers around the world. No one knew Oprah Winfrey before. My uncle opened his privacy to him in his refuge, the Neverland ranch. So, yes, my family felt betrayed by Oprah because she was showing up as a friend. She had privileged access to all, which allowed her to obtain exclusive rights each time. We were stabbed when she put on a one-hour special and kept us away from the debates. How can we talk about debates if only one party is invited to speak? Now that the courts have rejected Wade Robson's case and the many untruths have been brought to light, she is of course trying to distance herself from this case in which she hastily rushed. Moreover, Oprah Winfrey has removed from her social networks all the mentions she had made on the documentary... This is a first step, but she still owes us a public apology.

Speaking of excuses, we are also appalled by the discovery of the fraudulent journalistic methods of former BBC star Martin Bashir and his production team. The facts that have just come to light about the lies they used to get lady di's confession interview, are terrible! We also want to shed light on these methods for his interview with my uncle in 2003 in "Living with Michael Jackson". The public restitution did not correspond in any way to the original maintenance! Fortunately, my uncle had his own camera running during this series of discussions with Bashir, resulting in a reworded focus: "The Michael Jackson's Interview: the images you were never supposed to see." A video that can always be viewed on Youtube.

This form of journalism, which consists of befriending oneself, gaining trust in order to manipulate it better, is immoral! But, one day or another, there is a backlash because today Martin Bashir is the subject of an investigation and has to be held accountable.

How can he sleep at night knowing what he did to Princess Diana and my uncle, Michael Jackson?

Editor's note: Disgraced former BBC star Martin Bashir is accused of falsifying documents to obtain an exclusive interview with Princess Diana in 1995. He allegedly claimed that a relative had betrayed him by revealing explosive information about his private life, forcing Lady Di to leave his reserve by giving him a confession interview. A case that caused a scandal in Great Britain, tarnishing the reputation of the BBC.

Michael is an unrivalled showman and one of the greatest philanthropists in history who has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to various charities. Michael Jackson used his talented gift from heaven to make the world a better place
Madonna spoke of a " lynching " and considered that a person " is innocent until proven otherwise ". We have a bit of a feeling that there are two clans...

T.J: Madonna knows what it's like to be falsely accused in front of the public. She also knows what it is like to see her words distorted by certain media outlets. Or the search for buzz at all costs... When you're a superstar, that's one of the negatives. People are starting to see you more as a brand than a person. Madonna knew Michael Jackson personally, it's very hard for her to listen to complete strangers tell you who he was, to see rumors spread. Just like me, by the way! I spent four decades with this member of my family, but some dare to come and tell me that Michael Jackson was this or that, when they never approached him! The propagandist documentary about my uncle contains no evidence. Not one. That's why Madonna knowingly said, "Prove it!"

Besides this notorious support of Madonna, who are michael jackson's supporters today?

T.J: The answer is simple: people who think for themselves. Obviously, there are the millions of Michael Jackson fans who have done some research and know 100% that he is innocent. There are also all these famous or not people, who really knew my uncle. There are also many individuals who first believed that Michael Jackson was guilty, and then decided to educate themselves on the subject. Today, they are certainly among the most zealous defenders. And then, we received a lot of support from the younger generations, who do not immediately trust and are sourced on several media.

Despite these recurring polemics, Michael Jackson's work remains as powerful and timeless as ever. What do you think Generation Z, who didn't know him, will remember?

T.J: I see so many young people discovering and dancing on Michael Jackson by staging themselves on TikTok, Instagram or Youtube! I am delighted about that. My hope is that this generation that did not grow up during the lifetime of the King of Pop, as well as the future, will continue to learn from this incredible artist. An unparalleled showman and one of the greatest philanthropists in history who has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to various charities. Michael Jackson used his talent to make the world a better place. The seven-part documentary mini-series that I'm working on are very important in this regard, since it will be a question of documenting the real Michael Jackson for new generations and aggregating even more support. Contrary to the tabloid version. At the time of the 'Cancel culture', I can see every day that we can never cancel the work of the greatest artist of all time.

Your prestigious and highly respected media outlet, Forbes, relays its highly anticipated list of the most bankable deceased celebrities every year, and my uncle Michael Jackson has held the crown for eight consecutive years.

What do you want to share with the French and the French-speaking public?

T.J: I would like to thank the French in general because you were one of the first countries to question the propagandist documentary "Leaving Neverland". The French are highly educated and do not blindly believe in what they are told.

My uncle has always nurtured a special love for France, to the point of baptizing his only daughter, Paris.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:46 am

From Brazil

Taj Jackson detalha vida em família com o tio, Michael Jackson: 'Esse homem foi maravilhoso e mágico'
Casado com brasileira, ele prepara um documentário que promete eliminar “as muitas calúnias que foram lançadas contra" o rei do pop

“Meu tio sempre esteve comigo, desde quando eu nasci. Tenho fotos dele me segurando no colo quando eu era um bebê. Ele esteve comigo durante toda a minha vida. Era quase como um irmão mais velho para mim, alguém que se tornou um mentor, que me ensinou como ser uma boa pessoa.” Toriano Adaryll Jackson, aliás, Taj Jackson, seu nome profissional, fala com a voz emocionada. Tem um rosto redondo, mais jovem do que seus 48 anos, e os olhos estão cansados, com olheiras.

— É a vida de pai — ele diz, sorrindo, em entrevista exclusiva ao GLOBO. —A mais velha, com 2 anos e meio, e outra menina, com 1 mês e meio.

Macaulay Culkin sobre Michael Jackson : 'Ele nunca fez nada comigo'

Casado com a brasileira Thayana Sco Jackson desde 2013, TJ tem uma carreira que parece inevitável para quem tem o sobrenome “Jackson”. Com seus irmãos mais novos, Taryll e T.J., Taj fez parte do 3T, trio de pop/R&B, nos anos 1990. O lançamento, em 1995, foi fulminante: os três irmãos mandaram uma fita-teste para a Sony, e foram imediatamente contratados. O primeiro álbum, “Brotherhood”, vendeu três milhões de exemplares mundialmente. Os compactos “Anything”, “Why” e “I need you” se instalaram no topo das paradas. O produtor dos compactos e do álbum fazia participações em algumas faixas, inclusive em “Why” e “I need you”.

Paris Jackson : Muita melancolia e nenhum hit dançante na estreia da filha de Michael

Padrinho de peso
Esse produtor, e tio dos jovens principiantes, era Michael Jackson, irmão de Tito Jackson, um dos Jackson 5.

— Fui um sortudo, tive muita sorte — enfatiza ele.— Acompanhava meu tio nas turnês, ele levava nós três para os shows, e ficávamos nos bastidores vendo 80 mil pessoas gritando, e eu pensava: “Nossa, sou o cara mais sortudo do mundo!”. Ele sempre nos apoiou, nos guiou, foi nosso mentor.

Neste momento a música está no passado de TJ. Em parte, porque está mais interessado em cinema, coisa que também aprendeu com o tio (“Ele queria produzir filmes, sabia tudo sobre cinema, conhecia todos os clássicos”)— e em parte, ele diz, porque está revoltado:

— É difícil para mim tanta coisa jogada contra ele. Porque... A: Ele não pode se defender. B: Todo mundo que conviveu verdadeiramente com ele, como amigo, parente ou colega, sabe quem ele é, mas ninguém publica.

Michael Jackson, o Rei do Pop , morreu aos 50 anos em 25 de junho de 2009, às vésperas de iniciar a turnê “This is it”, que seria sua despedida dos palcos, com 50 shows previamente esgotados em Londres. Era o fim de uma vida cercada de sucessos, enigmas, controvérsias e problemas sérios com a Justiça. Em 1993, foi acusado pela primeira vez de assédio sexual, por um garoto de 13 anos.

Depois, vieram outras denúncias, culminando com um dos julgamentos mais midiáticos da História, em 2005, que durou cinco meses. Ao final, o cantor foi inocentado pela Justiça americana de todas as acusações.

Taj Jackson está numa missão para eliminar da narrativa de Michael Jackson “as muitas calúnias que foram lançadas contra ele.” A revolta, Taj conta, vem de muito tempo.

Michael Jackson e os sobrinhos Taj (à esquerda), T.J. e Taryll, que formavam o grupo 3T nos anos 1990 Foto: Divulgação

— A questão do assédio sexual é uma coisa muito delicada para mim, porque, quando eu era criança, fui vítima de abuso sexual por um parente pelo lado da família da minha mãe — ele diz, com a voz embargada. — Nunca fui uma pessoa que falava publicamente de coisa alguma. Mas depois que meu tio morreu eu não podia ficar calado. O que me levou a finalmente tomar esta decisão foi o nascimento da minha filha mais velha. Ela não podia viver num mundo que acha que Michael Jackson foi um monstro. Não queria que ela ouvisse as palavras dele deturpadas, não queria que duas pessoas mentirosas pudessem contar histórias que não eram verdadeiras.

É tudo verdade
Os dois alvos da revolta de Taj são o jornalista britânico Martin Bashir, que também entrevistara Lady Diana em 1995; e dois ex-fãs de Michael Jackson, Wade Robson e James Safechuck. Em 2003, Bashir acompanhou e entrevistou Michael Jackson durante oito meses, para um longo programa especial da ITV que se tornou um enorme sucesso, mundialmente. Wade e James são os dois principais protagonistas do documentário “Deixando Neverland ”, focado no relacionamento entre os dois e Michael Jackson. Exibido na HBO em 2019 foi, mais uma vez, um enorme sucesso.

— Estou produzindo um documentário com sete episódios sobre quem Michael Jackson realmente era — diz Taj. — Estou empolgado porque não vou fugir dos assuntos. Tudo vai ser verdadeiro. Espero que no final as pessoas saibam quem era o verdadeiro Michael Jackson e a magia que o envolvia.

Vida devotada à família
O programa de TV de Martin Bashir e o doc “Deixando Neverland” são os alvos principais de Taj Jackson. Reutilizando o material gravado pela equipe de Michael, o sobrinho quer mostrar as verdadeiras declarações tanto de seu tio quanto de Bashir. No material gravado em Neverland, Taj afirma, Bashir descreve o lugar como “algo praticamente espiritual”. No entanto, quando mostra Neverland na TV, comenta que o lugar “é perigoso para crianças vulneráveis”.

— Não posso dar muitos detalhes, porque acho que ele é o tipo de pessoa que vai me processar — justifica Taj. — Eu me lembro do quanto fiquei com raiva quando vi o especial. Meu tio era uma pessoa que confiava nos outros, principalmente jornalistas. Bashir teve essa oportunidade e fez isso.

Sobre Wade e James, Taj resume como “falsos acusadores” e “mentirosos”.

— A produção sequer quis falar comigo — ele diz, em tom acalorado.— Quando anunciaram “Deixando Neverland”, tentei fazer contato com a produção e com movimentos como MeToo e Time’s Up. Eu conhecia alguns dos personagens envolvidos em “Deixando Neverland” e não queria que eles cometessem o erro de se apoiar em acusadores falsos. Mas ninguém estava interessado em falar comigo. Eles já tinham a narrativa deles. Foi muito frustrante.

Túnel do tempo
Taj é absolutamente devotado à família, tanto a sua imediata — “tenho uma esposa linda e duas meninas maravilhosas”— quanto ao clã Jackson. Incluindo até mesmo a controvertida figura do patriarca Joe Jackson, morto em 2018, que administrou com mão de ferro os Jackson Five e os demais filhos com inclinações musicais.

—Era o jeito dele —diz.

As memórias de infância e adolescência na casa dos Jackson em Encino, um bairro de luxo nos subúrbios de Los Angeles, são fortes para Taj.

— Michael ria muito, era quem ria mais alto — ele conta — Nós sempre tínhamos um “dia da família”. Pegávamos logo o (jogo ) Pictionary, e era meninos contra meninas. Era superdivertido. Michael tinha uma risada que a gente ouvia até quando ele estava no fundo do corredor.

Ele faz uma pausa:

— E isso é uma das coisas de que mais sinto falta na minha vida, a risada dele. Ela era o sinônimo da alegria.

Taj pausa de novo:

— Tenho tantas lembranças maravilhosas desse tempo e, ao mesmo tempo, sei que estou me agarrando a elas — ele retoma. — Nada disso vai voltar. Isso me entristece. Mas tenho a esperança de poder mostrar como esse homem foi maravilhoso e mágico, e como ele ajudou, salvou e inspirou tantas pessoas.

O Globo, um jornal nacional: Fique por dentro da evolução do jornal mais lido do Brasil

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2021 7:53 am

Taj

Michael Jackson's nephew prepares doc to prove that the star was not a 'monster': 'He can't defend himself'

Married to a Brazilian, Taj Jackson was part, in the 1990s, of the trio 3T, whose uncle was the producer

“My uncle has always been with me, since I was born. I have pictures of him holding me in his lap when I was a baby. It was almost like a big brother to me, someone who became a mentor, who taught me how to be a good person.” Toriano Adaryll Jackson, by the way, Taj Jackson, his professional name, speaks with an emotional voice.

Married to Brazilian Thayana Sco Jackson since 2013, TJ has a career that seems inevitable for someone with the surname “Jackson”. With his younger brothers, Taryll and TJ, Taj was part of the pop/R&B trio 3T in the 1990s. The release, in 1995, was fulminating: the three brothers sent a test tape to Sony, and went straight away. contracted. The first album, “Brotherhood”, sold three million copies worldwide. The producer of the album was featured on some tracks, on “Why” and “I need you”. That producer, and uncle of young upstarts, was Michael Jackson, brother of Tito Jackson, one of the Jackson 5.

I was lucky - he emphasizes. - I accompanied my uncle on tours, he took the three of us to the shows, and we were backstage seeing 80 thousand people screaming. He always supported us, guided us, was our mentor.

Right now the song is in TJ's past. Partly because he's more interested in cinema, which he also learned from his uncle (“He wanted to make movies, he knew everything about cinema, he knew all the classics”)—and partly, he says, because he's disgusted:

It's hard for me so much thrown at him. Because... A: He can't defend himself. B: Everyone who has truly lived with him, as a friend, relative or colleague, knows who he is, but no one publishes.

Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, died at age 50 on June 25, 2009, on the eve of starting the “This is it” tour, which would be his farewell to the stage, with 50 previously sold out shows in London. It was the end of a life surrounded by successes, enigmas, controversies and serious problems with justice. In 1993, he was first accused of sexual harassment by a 13-year-old boy.

Then came other accusations, culminating in one of the most media-friendly trials in history, in 2005, which lasted five months. In the end, the singer was cleared by the American Court of all charges.

The issue of sexual harassment is a very delicate thing for me, because when I was a child, I was sexually abused by a relative on my mother's side of the family - he says. - I was never a person who spoke publicly about anything. But after my uncle died I couldn't be silent. What led me to finally make this decision was the birth of my eldest daughter. She couldn't live in a world that thinks Michael Jackson was a monster. He didn't want her to hear his misrepresented words, didn't want two lying people to come across stories that weren't true.

The two targets of the Taj uprising are British journalist Martin Bashir, who also interviewed Lady Diana in 1995; and two former Michael Jackson fans, Wade Robson and James Safechuck. In 2003, Bashir followed and interviewed Michael Jackson for eight months for a long ITV special program that became a huge success worldwide. Wade and James are the two main protagonists of the documentary “Leaving Neverland ”, focused on the relationship between the two and Michael Jackson. Shown on HBO in 2019 it was once again a huge success.

“I'm producing a seven-episode documentary about who Michael Jackson really was,” says Taj. “I'm excited because I'm not running away from the subject. Everything will be true. I hope that in the end people will know who the real Michael Jackson was and the magic that surrounded him.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 9:50 am

The past 2 years I have purposely not shared some things with you guys because I didn’t want my personal problems to interfere or question your confidence in me and this project.

First, I have never lied about this project being one of the most important projects in my life. Nor have I ever lied about my love and dedication to it and my uncle. However, there are some personal stuff behind the scenes that I have had to deal with and it has definitely affected both my mental and physical health. I am doing much better now but I want to finally share 2 examples.

Ok, where do I start…
Last year my wife and I came face to face with the horrors of a miscarriage. I didn’t reveal it back then because we had no idea how to handle this loss. The effects were absolutely devastating for us.
That day, we went to my wife’s OB/GYN(doctor) to finally find out the gender of our new baby. It was suppose to be an exciting day. Instead we found out that our little precious baby no longer had a heartbeat. Nothing prepared us for that shock. I hid this pain well from you guys and the public. I still did many interviews regarding my uncle and livestreams after that painful day. You would have never known what happened.

Which brings me to my next situation…
Well two months ago I went to my doctor for the first time in nearly a decade. I knew I hadn’t been taking good care of myself and the results clearly showed.
Not only was my blood pressure and blood sugar super high, I also had some other health complications. Not to mention I was already 60 pounds overweight. Luckily everything was still fixable and not permanent. But I had a pretty decent health scare for awhile. So if I wasn’t as active on social media as I had been in the past, or didn’t answer or respond to your messages or comments, now you know why. I really had to focus on getting better and healthier…For my family, for the project, and for me.

Why am I telling all this.
Because it felt weird and hypocritical to be working on a series that humanizes my uncle by showing all the external crap and struggles he had to deal with, while at the same time I am hiding my own personal struggles and crap from you guys. I am also telling you this because I want you to fully understand that through out all this drama, my commitment to this project has never faltered. I have been constantly working and pushing things forward since I first put this Go Fund Me page up. Even with my hardships these years, I have always made time to fight for and defend my uncle’s legacy. And I will never stop that fight until everyone learns and knows the truth.

Am I frustrated about the speed at which this series is moving, of course I am. But I could have never predicted that a world wide pandemic would slow down things everywhere and last this long. So unfortunately we have to be patient.

That being said…There is no doubt in my mind that this series will be finished and distributed globally . I’m ready to hit the ground running once it’s safe to do so. I want to thank everyone for their continued support. Whether monetary support or emotional support, I am so thankful for my uncle’s defenders and advocates. This series will be executed in a way that will forever vindicate my uncle Michael once and for all. It will cement his legacy as not only the greatest entertainer that ever lived, but one of the greatest and kindest human beings to ever walk this planet. My uncle, Michael Jackson, deserves that.

Yes this series is a huge undertaking, but as I said before, your support makes this possible. I truly thank you guys for believing in this project and me. We are going to make a difference for many generations to come.

Shamone!
Taj
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 5:55 am

Michael Jackson is set to return to the stage as an electronic hologram

The King of Pop is set to return to the stage from beyond the grave through an electronic hologram, with hopes that Michael will be able to go on tour with the rest of the Jackson five once again

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Michael Jackson is set to be brought back to life on stage as a moonwalking hologram.

His brother Tito said talks are under way for a CGI recreation of the King of Pop to thrill crowds in Las Vegas.

Tito, 67, a member of the Jackson 5 with Michael, insists once the technology is right fans will be able to watch Jacko perform hits including Beat It, Thriller and Billie Jean once again.

He said: “There’s been talk of that happening in Las Vegas. It’s just a case of getting it down and ensuring the technology is sufficient for what you want to get done. We need it to be able to do the moonwalk!”

Tito is performing with The Jacksons at the Happy Days Festival today at Imber Court in Esher, Surrey.

He also said more songs by Michael, left – who died aged 50 in 2009 – may be released.

Tito said: “There’s more music to release. He was recording all the time.”

Since his death, Michael's children have gone on to become brilliant young people but the famous family largely prefer to stay out of the limelight.
His eldest son, Prince, was just 12 years old when his father passed away from a fatal overdose.

Now 24, the head of the family has been focusing his efforts on his education and charitable causes in recent years, as well as the lady in his life.

Prince, whose full name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, and his girlfriend Molly Schirmang have been dating since 2017 as they celebrated their four-year anniversary with a rare social media post in March.

He told People magazine: “I think that I'm a certain way, and she’s very - I don’t want to say opposite – but complementary in a way that we balance each other out. I’m more aggressive, she’s a little softer.”

However, it wasn’t always plain sailing for the Jackson children, as 22-year-old model Paris has admitted she has attempted suicide “many times” and revealed she used self-harm as “a distraction from emotional pain".

After her last suicide attempt, Paris spent time at a therapeutic school in Utah.

Speaking at the time, she shared: “It was great for me. I'm a completely different person. I was actually crazy. I was going through a lot of, like, teen angst.

The King of Pop is set to return to the stage from beyond the grave through an electronic hologram, with hopes that Michael will be able to go on tour with the rest of the Jackson five once again

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you've consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Michael Jackson is set to be brought back to life on stage as a moonwalking hologram.

His brother Tito said talks are under way for a CGI recreation of the King of Pop to thrill crowds in Las Vegas.

Tito, 67, a member of the Jackson 5 with Michael, insists once the technology is right fans will be able to watch Jacko perform hits including Beat It, Thriller and Billie Jean once again.

He said: “There’s been talk of that happening in Las Vegas. It’s just a case of getting it down and ensuring the technology is sufficient for what you want to get done. We need it to be able to do the moonwalk!”

Behind iconic album covers - from lawsuits, setting a man on fire and romantic gestures

He also said more songs by Michael, left – who died aged 50 in 2009 – may be released.

Tito said: “There’s more music to release. He was recording all the time.”

Since his death, Michael's children have gone on to become brilliant young people but the famous family largely prefer to stay out of the limelight.

His brother Tito hopes that the Jackson Five can go on tour with Michael to support them
His brother Tito hopes that the Jackson Five can go on tour with Michael to support them(Image: Michael Ochs Archives)
WHAT’S HOT

Kris Jenner and Khloe Kardashian’s side-by-side £27million mansions almost done

Phillip Schofield fights tears as he wins LGBT Award after coming out aged 57

Love Island stars meet up for boozy after-party at swanky hotel following show finale
His eldest son, Prince, was just 12 years old when his father passed away from a fatal overdose.

Now 24, the head of the family has been focusing his efforts on his education and charitable causes in recent years, as well as the lady in his life.

Prince, whose full name is Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, and his girlfriend Molly Schirmang have been dating since 2017 as they celebrated their four-year anniversary with a rare social media post in March.

Michael had two sons, Prince and Blanket and one daughter Paris
Michael had two sons, Prince and Blanket and one daughter Paris(Image: WireImage)
He told People magazine: “I think that I'm a certain way, and she’s very - I don’t want to say opposite – but complementary in a way that we balance each other out. I’m more aggressive, she’s a little softer.”

However, it wasn’t always plain sailing for the Jackson children, as 22-year-old model Paris has admitted she has attempted suicide “many times” and revealed she used self-harm as “a distraction from emotional pain".

The trio prefer to stay out of the limelight wherever possible but have gone on to become well-educated individuals
The trio prefer to stay out of the limelight wherever possible but have gone on to become well-educated individuals(Image: REUTERS)
After her last suicide attempt, Paris spent time at a therapeutic school in Utah.

Speaking at the time, she shared: “It was great for me. I'm a completely different person. I was actually crazy. I was going through a lot of, like, teen angst.

“And I was also dealing with my depression and my anxiety without any help.”

The youngest of Jacko’s kids, Blanket, is now 19 and has just shacked up in his own California home.

The star now lives in Calabasas, California and has made appearances on his siblings’ social media accounts.

Following in his father’s footsteps, Blanket admitted that he hopes to pursue a career in directing in the future.

During the documentary Jacksonology: Our Story, he revealed: “When I grow up I want to be a director because it’s fun, and I make little movies when I'm at my house with cousins and friends and different things.”

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 7:01 am

21 de marzo de 2022
March 2022

The more I work on this docuseries, the more it becomes crystal clear that the world desperately needs someone like Michael Jackson more than ever right now. Unfortunately a lot of people completely took him for granted while he was physically here with us.
Now the world is slowly starting to realize how rare and special someone like Michael Jackson truly was. In a society that rewarded the selfish, Michael Jackson was the definition of SELFLESS.
He was LOVE. He was HOPE. He was LIGHT. He was someone who transcended all religions, ages, races, and politics.

The other day I was editing never before seen footage of my brothers and I with my uncle Michael and it brought back all these amazing feelings.
I even said out loud to myself while it was still playing…
”I got you uncle Michael”.
Looking back, It was a strange thing to say out loud when you are all alone… but I meant it with every single fiber of my soul.
I got him!…matter of fact....WE got him.
His legacy WILL be cemented in history as the incredible person and human being he undeniably was. WE will make sure people know THE TRUTH. And I am so grateful to have your continued support and trust on this journey. WE GOT THIS!

Let me say one last thing as I think it needs repeating.
I will NOT STOP fighting for my uncle and the truth. I also have NEVER stopped working on this docuseries and will never stop until it is completed and released, as promised.

Okay..This post was supposed to be short and not a novel… lol.
Speaking of novels, my uncle always had classic books in his Neverland library. I use to love the way these books specifically looked and felt. They were timeless.

This is by no means the official artwork for the project. Just something for me to use to visualize as a template for what “Uncle Michael would do”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020   Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's documentary/News Since December 2020
Page 1 of 1