Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6

Go down 
+4
Scarlet Admin
solejackson
sam
lmpbigfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lmpbigfan

Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 am

All New! For The First Time Lisa Marie Presley Speaks Out About The Death Of Ex-Husband Michael Jackson (PG)
Oprah is on location in England as Lisa Marie Presley speaks out about the death of her ex-husband, Michael Jackson, for the first time. In her one and only interview, she opens up about the intimate details of their marriage, the parallels between Michael and her famous father, Elvis Presley, and why the marriage ended. Wednesday’s Oprah
Back to top Go down
solejackson

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 am

OH!!!! I HOPE LISA SPEAKS ALL WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MICHAEL!!! I'M VERY HAPPY FOR THIS!!!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:37 am

I want come this interview Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:37 am

According with speculations and rumors this interview was postponed. There are many speculations aroung many thing are happening now.
Back to top Go down
xlove

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:54 am

I rad it could be the next October 10 but there are many speculations...People say taht Lisa'd be negotiating with Oprah new things...I don't know to think.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:57 am

There are many things around. I knew LM want to be sure that the interview is aired like she did this.
Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 am

New date for Lisa Marie's interiew in Oprah Show. It is for October 21:

Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

FOR THE FIRST TIME: LISA MARIE PRESLEY SPEAKS OUT ABOUT THE DEATH OF EX-HUSBAND MICHAEL JACKSON
october 21, 2010

In her one and only television interview, Lisa Marie Presley opens up about Michael Jackson, their misunderstood marriage and his tragic death.

TUNE in on OCTOBER 21, 2010 to watch the show!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 am

I can't wait more...
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:31 am

Entire interview here (transcripts):

Back to top Go down
gwenie202

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:38 am

solejackson wrote:
OH!!!! I HOPE LISA SPEAKS ALL WE WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH MICHAEL!!! I'M VERY HAPPY FOR THIS!!!
Lisa is still in love with mj she did'ent want to leave at the funeral, How do her new husband fill about how she talked about mj how she said she did a subit thing for leavein mj.[gwenie202}
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:12 am

Stripper says Dr Murray wanted to sleep as MJ died

4/18/2011 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A stripper who received a call from Dr. Conrad Murray just hours before Michael Jackson died told LAPD detectives the doc "sounded tired and he was like I'm gonna get some sleep whatever."

The stripper, Michelle Bella, met Dr. Murray at the Spearmint Rhino gentleman's club in Las Vegas in 2008. The story of how they met is hilarious, but first the important stuff.

Bella told detectives ... on June 25, 2009, Dr. Murray left a message on her phone at about 8:30 AM. According to sources with direct knowledge of the case ... Bella told cops Murray had mentioned Michael Jackson to her before and said, "I mean his schedule was obviously, you know -- I know that he was like up all hours because of his work so when -- so when he called, you know, he sounded tired and he was like I'm gonna get some sleep whatever."

The interview is significant -- TMZ broke a story on July 27, 2009 that "Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug [Propofol] was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure."

Now the hilarious part. Bella told cops about the magic moment when she met Murray at Spearmint Rhino -- "He came in there with his scrubs and he was there with like a client of his." Bella, who says she was studying to be a chiropractic assistant, says, "We were just sharing some like, you know, medical knowledge and this and that and I know he was intrigued with me."

Murray must have been intensely impressed with her medical knowledge. According to the transcript, Bella says she "sat with him for about roughly like an hour and a half and he paid me $1,000."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6   Lisa Marie in Oprah Show  the next October 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie in Oprah Show the next October 6
Page 1 of 1