Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES

Go down 
+10
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
pharlow
katelove
madalena
ABRILMICHAELJACKSON
bibifoc
ross
Scarlet Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ross

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 am

About gifts...Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson. PART II

It is well known Michael Jackson was a giver man. He loved giving gifts. It has been said many times he gave Lisa Marie impressive gifts. We don't have doubts about that, so Michael was special and unique. He was creative and generous with everyone around him and with his wife Lisa Marie Presley there wasn't a exception. We have read Lisa Marie was special with him too. Some filtered details show us she loved giving gifts him too, but they were very private and kept for themself all this tokens of love.

In one hand we have known through years some details about jewelry chocolates, perfume, roses Michael gave Lisa Marie and sunflowers, balloons that Lisa Marie gave him also their rings and others gifs have been published by the press.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
One of the rings Michael gave Lisa Marie

One example published by the Press. It mentioned special perfume:

"Accoring with Flo Anthony Michael brought for Lisa a perfume that was made with roses in a diamond shape bottle value in $10,000. He purchased it after their South African trip of 8 days in 1998 after attending Janet Jackson's Concert."

Fox News Channel

In another hand we suspects about others thing could have been "Michael or Lisa Marie's gifs" and were not publicly mentioned as gifts. It could be true or not.

Is it another casuality...?

Michael didn't use to wear jewelry. He wore a bracelet many times in different years.
It is similar to one he was wearing during Prime Time photoshoot.
Was this special for him? Is is another casuality?

Gifts Part I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Little House of True Love Story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:57 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson/ 1998/After divorce VI

Some of their appearances.

February 7, 1998
Michael and Lisa-Marie share an intimate dinner IN The Ivy restaurant in Beverly Hills.

July 14, 1998
Michael has lunch with ex-wife Lisa Marie in LA.

August 29, 1998
Michael spends his 40th birthday with 3T and ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley
seeing Janet’s concert in Las Vegas .

September 22, 1998
Michael attends Janet concert in Orlando and spends time with Lisa Marie and her children.

November 1O-20, 1998
Michael goes to South Africa with his two kids, Lisa Marie and her kids . They attend Janet's concert.

November 25, 1998
Michael spends Thanksgiving at Hayvenhurst with the Jackson family and Lisa Marie & her kids.

Mid December, 1998
Michael goes to the Hit Factory in New York where he meets Teddy Riley, Janet & Lisa Marie.

December 20, 1998
Michael takes Prince & Paris to visit the Hilton grandchildren in New York. Meets with Janet, Lisa Marie and her children, Riley and Ben.

It was said Michael and Lisa Marie spent a week in the Trump Towers in New Your in late December before Christmas.

Michael in 1998, in one of his public appearences on May 15.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:42 am

Michael Jackson' s curiosities. Michael asks about piercing.

Reviewing our files and some Michael Jackson's 30th anniversary videos. We found this detail very funny. During the Invincible signing in NYC 2001 Michael asked to a fan about her piercing, apparentely He wanted to know how it works. You can watch and heard this moment since 0:37 sec next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This scene brought our mind the Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's London trip. Chek it!

Look the Lisa Marie's piercing. London 1997

Not only Michael had seen a piercing also He knew like it works since much time before to this signing for sure.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:54 am

NEW/Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson/MTV 1995. Specials Moments

We remember to Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's appearance in the MTV 1995. It was a exciting night. Michael did a amazing performance as he used to do. The couple was not living one of its better moments but their fans were excited to see them together. It was confirmed by Lisa Marie later, she said "she had had six weeks without seeing her husband". There were more than one special moment that night.

Michael Jackson ponting his wife while singing. This was a special moment for Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson fans.

You can watch the Michael performance first part here:

You are not alone slide here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Look when He pointed her while was singing You are not alone.

Michael was always brilliant performer. This was so special performance for him, we perceive that he was singing and dancing in a special way. This surely was cause his wife's presence.

You can watch Michael when Scream video was winner here:

In this last video Michael was walking to receive his award then he stopped and looked back to Lisa Marie at the same time she turned her face. It looked as he wanted to know if she was happy then he saw her to clap and continued walking and began to smile. They were as two adolescents in love without doubts.

Look when He looke back her.

Summary of Special Moments/MTV1995

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:08 am

Sunflowers for Michael

Michael loved the nature. His favorite flowers were Sunflowers. Lisa Marie wrote about it the past year in one of her blogs on My Spage.

May 2010

Greetings MJ Fans
Greetings MJ Fans....
While visiting him a few days ago at Forest Lawn , Riley and I couldn't help but notice that , while there are a few bouquets , candles and gifts there is a very large empty space around him and in front of him that could use a whole lot more.
While , I am sure that the staff at The Holy Terrace do their very best to place what is sent and what is placed at the door at his tomb , I thought you might like to know that he would want and deserves more than what is there and I had an idea.......
Some may or may not know this but his favorite flower was the Sunflower.
They made him happy because they looked happy to him , Thus, he called them "The Happy Flower".
When we were married , I would try and fill up rooms with them wherever he was.
I wanted to bring something to place near him that he liked and that wouldn't die so I brought a large vase of silk sunflowers and placed them near him.
This barely made any kind of dent in the atmosphere so I thought of maybe letting those who care know what the situation is and how we can solve it.
I know how much he loved and appreciated being showered with Gifts and flowers by his fans , I thought if whoever wants to bought just one silk sunflower each and sent it , the whole area around him and in front of him (As well as the two large empty vases that sit on either side of him) could be filled up in no time , which would be much more appropriate than what the current status is right now.
We can all cause a "Sun shower" if you will...........
He deserves to be flooded and surrounded , LETS SURROUND HIM!
Lots of Love,
~LMP

There are two Forest Lawns in LA which is confusing,
Below is the correct address to send them to:

The Holy Terrace At Forest Lawn
1712 South Glendale Avenue
Glendale Calif, 91205

Some of his fans knew he loved Sunflowers and knew he loved to have them around.

You can notice Sunflowers in differents moments of the Michael 's life.

Join our facebookpage [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:22 am

You are not alone. Its director, Wayne Isham talks about.

Did you know about this?

Yana Director Wayne Isham:

"Having done videos for so long, nothing strikes me as strange anymore. Everything has a unique twist. But, the one that ranks at the top is probably Michael Jackson "You Are Not Alone." We had planned out all these elements for the video and then Michael had this idea where he wanted to use this Greek, classical-styled, artistic imagery. And, he wanted to appear in it naked with his wife, Lisa Marie Presley. Like they were Greek gods. It had nothing to do with the video we were doing, but I said, "OK, that's cool. We can shoot it." We set it up and as we're ready to shoot, he leads me into the trailer and says, "Have you asked her?" He wanted me to ask her to appear in the video. He was too shy. So I asked. And we did it."

Little House of True Love Story/Forum

Join [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson early in 2000´s.    Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 am

The Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's relationship seems to have been longer than we think. Many were the reports showed us this story had strong ties. We have said before don't like Tabloides's dark side but although they publish many lies also truths . Follow the next quotes and take your own conclusions.

It was reported Lisa Marie had a relationship with John Oszajca. Her wedding plans were reported too in 2000, then:

-"Ever since Michael Jackson heard she was getting married, Michael constantly calls her and sends her flowers," a close insider told The ENQUIRER."

-Then a Fed up Lisa Marie's fiance John Oszajca asked Lisa Marie: "Make him stop calling,' " a family friend told The ENQUIRER. March 1, 2000

But this story continued through time.

After dumping rocker fiance Lisa Marie begs Michael

"Elvis' little girl Lisa Marie Presley has ditched her rocker fiance John Oszajca and is telling pals she wants to remarry ex-hubby Michael Jackson-and have his baby, reveal insiders. "

"She kept on having love pangs for Michael," reveals the insider. "Her feelings for him kept intruding on her relationship with John. He would get furious and tell her to forget Michael. But she wouldn't." April 6, 2001

2001-2002
After John Oszajca Lisa Marie engaged with Nicolas Cage and later they got married in 2002. Many reports about them mentioning MJ were written before and after marriage.

"While friends are predicting wedding bells will soon ring for Nicolas Cage and his love, Lisa Marie Presley, those same pals are also saying Cage is giving Presley an ultimatum."

Reportedly, the actor is VERY tired of his girlfriend’s continuing obsession with her ex-hubby, Michael Jackson. While a close Cage associate laughs off some press reports claiming Cage has demanded Presley stop ALL contact with Jackson (“Or else!”), he does stress the Oscar winner has asked his intended to “cool it,” regarding Jackson."
Chicago Sun-Times, January 7, 2002

But not only Lisa Marie was reported obsessed for Michael, He was reported begging her come back many times:

"Meanwhile, the Globe maintains that Michael Jackson is not pleased that his ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, who just broke it off with fiance John Oszjaca, has taken up with actor Nicolas Cage. When he heard that Presley and Cage were supposedly talking marriage, Jackson reportedly "went nuts," says a source. (What did he do, befriend a monkey and refuse to go out in public without a surgical mask?) Jackson has reportedly begged his wife to remarry him instead and "bombarded" her with "phone calls and gifts in an all-out effort to win her back."
Star Friday, July 27, 2001

When we read this report undoubtedly comes our minds INVINCIBLE SONG.

But the comments about them not ended with Lisa Marie and Nicolas Cage's marriage nor with their divorce. Headlines as "Did The King destroy Lisa Marie's marriage?", Michael Jackson Wants To Remarry Lisa Marie Presley came out later in 2002.

"After Lisa Marie and Nicolas Cage's breaking down, Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson were seen at Mauros's cafe having dinner on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles on December 8 2002. It was reported too the restaurant closed for four hours for the couple to talk while eating pasta and fish. Other detail was reported was Lisa Marie spent that night at Neverland Ranch" December 2002

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:43 am

Pregnancy rumors

There have been many debates about why Lisa Marie didn't give children Michael, also she has expressed little points about it. There have been many rumors about pregnancies she could have had but finally we really don't know what happened. Next some rumors about possibles pregnancies.

1-After wedding 1994

2-Jut at beginning divorce rumors.

3-After divorce:

Dec 28, 1997
"Michael Jackson as saying he plans to father another baby, but this time by his ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley. The Express and the Star quote Jackson as saying, ''Lisa Marie wants to have my baby and I'm very proud and honored.''

Is easier to live in ignorance!

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 am

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson/ Atlanta 1993.

Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson Atlanta 1993.

‎"We sort of went out together. Then we would talk on the phone... I noticed that we had come closer. We went to Las Vegas for The Jackson Family Honors, in 1993. We later traveled to Atlanta for (former) President Jimmy Carter to visit children, but no one knew that she was there with me."/Michael Jackson/Ebony 1994

1993 Lisa Marie and Michael in Atlanta at President Jimmy Carter's Children's Conference.

Check this page:

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 5:10 am

Michael Jackson about marriage proposal

After his telephone proposal, once they were in LA together. “Lisa and I were in the living room (at Neverland) having a glass of wine,” he said. “We had just finished watching All About Eve, starring the Bette Davis. We both love that movie. I just walked over to her, reached into my pocket and pulled out this huge diamond ring. “So what do you think?” I asked her. “You want?” She screamed out, “Yes, yes yes.” I never even officially popped the question. We never actually discussed marriage. It just sort of happened.” Michael Jackson/ London Mirror, September 12, 1994

“We had just finished watching All About Eve, starring the Bette Davis. We found this video could be the movies MJ was talking about:

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:55 pm

From Jermanie's book, You are not alone, about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson

Jemaine wrote his testimony regarding Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson in his new book You are not alone. Some quotes next:

-"Looking back Lisa Marie Presley was always popping up on the periphery of Michael's life, sporadically flashing by unnoticed until their paths converged. Retracing destiny's map today, it seems clear it was always God's plan that they unite...

-"And I know that Michael felt there was a strong element of 'meant to be' when they first met as adults in late 1992."

-"By the time of the big Oprah interview, Michael had already started a phone relationship with Lisa Marie, building up toward their ultimate romance which ends the lie about a 'publicity marriage to restore his reputation' after the events of 1993. As a couple, they were flirting and talking and starting to feel something long before the extortion nightmare began."

-"The saddest thing about this whole break down is that there was genuine love and friendship between them..."

-"what I am thankful for is that Michael only ever wanted to know what a real relationship felt like, and he wanted to be loved, and find true love."

"...when she wasn't around, Michael became insecure."

"Happy and Sad (from top to bottom): In love, in the truest relationship he'd known, Michael with Lisa Marie Presley." You are not alone's book"

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 am

Michu about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson

Michu is little man who met with Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson. He did a interview time ago and talked about his friendship with Michael and some details about them.

"I was sorry when his marriage to Lisa Marie finished. She was like a little bird very delicate and needed to be treated with care. but she was a girl of simple needs. Althought she was Elvis Presley's daughter, she didn't act like a star."-Michu

You can continue reading about this story in our forum/
Testimonial and Interview sections

Little house of True Love Story

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:01 pm

All of them are wrong or say the truth...? Testimonials their love.

-" I saw never him more in love that when he was with Lisa Marie."
Tito Jackson

-"Lisa Marie was and still is Michael's big love of his life"
Joseph Jackson

-"what I am thankful for is that Michael only ever wanted to know what a real relationship felt like, and he wanted to be loved, and find true love."[/b]
Jermanie Jackson

-"The love between them is real. It is not a phony marriage"

Brett Livingstone

-"It was romantic. Later I got to ask him how things were going and he said, 'Great. I just got to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope I'm worthy of her. I think I might marry her. For a while, those two were really g
etting it on."
Donald Trump

-"Michael loved her deeply"

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach

-"I know that he and Lisa Marie were adsolutely 100% in love"
David Foster

-"I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so."

David Nordahl

"It was sad when it ended, because we know how special she was to our uncl
e."
Taj

"Michael really loved Lisa with every last bit of his heart. I always thought he was pretty happy with he
r!"
Liza Minnelli

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:31 pm

I truly wished they had stayed together. Lisa has to regret not getting back together with him. I hope she thinks of him every day.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm

pharlow wrote:
I truly wished they had stayed together. Lisa has to regret not getting back together with him. I hope she thinks of him every day.

It should be very hard...
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Michael Jackson the true humanitarian

Michael Jackson was a true humanitarian, left us a great love legacy. He was one of the biggest donor, he helped to many people around the world, sick children. Many people even today know more about the ugly side the media sold through of its cruel and misleading pages than his big charities. Though he had lost the hope, one of his last revealed dreams was "The Michael Jackson children hospital". He dreamt with a hospital less depressed with more fun making happy children.

Michael Jackson helped set up Heal The World Foundation and helped many causes through of the years. Some of them:

AIDS Project L.A.
American Cancer Society
Angel Food
Big Brothers of Greater Los Angeles
BMI Foundation, Inc.
Brotherhood Crusade
Brothman Burn Center
Camp Ronald McDonald
Childhelp U.S.A.
Children's Institute International
Cities and Schools Scholarship Fund
Community Youth Sports & Arts Foundation
Congressional Black Caucus (CBC)
Dakar Foundation
Dreamstreet Kids
Dreams Come True Charity
Elizabeth Taylor Aids Foundation
Juvenile Diabetes Foundation
Love Match
Make-A-Wish Foundation
Minority Aids Project
Motown Museum
NAACP
National Rainbow Coalition
Rotary Club of Australia
Society of Singers
Starlight Foundation
The Carter Center's Atlanta Project
The Sickle Cell Research Foundation
Transafrica
United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
United Negro College Fund Ladder's of Hope
Volunteers of America
Watts Summer Festival
Wish Granting
YMCA - 28th Street/Crenshaw

You can learn more about Michael Jackson's charities here:

Michael didn't only give money also love.

Lisa Marie and Michael

A big heart full of love.

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:16 am

Meditations or "Blue painting" story...Do you know it? Part I, II, II and IV

Michael Jackson fell in love with this painting little time before his death. This is a lovely story has made us to cry. The art gallery published some info after his death and a smart fan continued investigating about this story. Michael Jackson had bought it thinking of Lisa Marie.

PART I

Meditations by Patrick Whelan - Mr. Jackson's final painting
By whelangaller | Posted June 25, 2009 | Laguna Beach, California

Michael Jackson's love for art has changed our little Laguna Beach art gallery forever.
Patrick Whelan and I were graced with the rare honor of meeting Mr. Jackson and his daughter, Paris at the Beverly Hills art show last month. He wandered around our booth, with his daughter, picking out original book cover illustrations and various fine art pieces. "Peter Pan" and "The Buccaneers" were among the illustrations on his list. But, ultimately it was "Meditations" he truly fell in love with. Later we found out he referred to this piece as the "the blue painting", and that he mentioned this piece almost every day.

Patrick and I delivered the art to his house two weeks ago. What an honor it is to have our art as a recent inclusion in Mr. Jackson's collection, even if only for a short time, the art and Mr. Jackson and the memorable art he created, will live forever!

On behalf of artist Patrick Whelan and Whelan Galleries, we would like to extend our utmost respect for Mr. Jackson and condolences to his family and to his wonderful staff.
Thank You!

Amber Henry, Gallery Director/Owner
Whelan Galleries, Laguna Beach, CA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART II

Feb 16, 2010MR. JACKSON'S FAVORITE
The Complete Story – by Patrick Whelan
Michael Jackson's Favorite Painting

I saw a tragedy etched in her expression before she even spoke, and still, the words didn't quite register. "Michael Jackson just died", she said almost inaudibly. Amber was sitting on the stoop leading to the back room. Less than two weeks earlier we had delivered seven paintings to Jackson's rented mansion on Carolwood Way. The beautiful new desk we had purchased as a celebration of our sale was resting askew in our Laguna Beach gallery, still waiting to be installed.
Flashback to the mid-sixties when I was a kid living in Joliet, Illinois with a talent for drawing, too many best friends and a naive confidence in an easy and glorious road to the future. I existed happily in my daydream, oblivious of another child living only a short distance away in Gary, Indiana -- a young prodigy with a talent for singing and dancing who was already embarking on his own journey into destiny.

Fast forward to 1980. I was a struggling young artist living in a tiny apartment in the San Fernando Valley, California and working as a part-time security guard to help pay the rent. The company I worked for had a contract with the Jackson family to provide security for their home in Encino. One of the other guards who was assigned to that detail told me of working the night shift there and said that Michael, who was then poised on the brink of his meteoric rise as a solo artist, would often walk with him on his rounds and keep him company. He described him as very quiet, personable, and unassuming. Shortly after my co-worker shared this with me, I received a call. I had been assigned to the Jackson house.

I arrived at the front gate early. I had been told someone would meet me there to let me in, but thirty minutes later I was still waiting and had begun to panic. What if I was at the wrong address? I sped off to find a phone (no cells in 1980) so I could verify that I had not made a mistake. I had not.., but by the time I returned it was a moot point. I had already been fired.

Fade ahead to May, 2009. My gallery director Amber Henry and I had set up a booth at the Affaire In The Gardens art show in Beverly Hills. We were unaware that our tent was only a few blocks from the King of Pops Holmby Hills estate. Around 2:00 in the afternoon a little girl with long brown hair approached the table where Amber was sitting and began to gather gallery brochures and to take digital snapshots of a painting called 'Meditations'. "Are you an artist?" Amber asked her playfully. "Ah huh," she smiled and nodded affirmatively.

Just then, I noticed a small group of persons who had come up behind the girl on my right. The man in the middle stood out immediately. He was wearing a dark scarf over his mouth. He had on sunglasses, a fedora, and was holding an umbrella. His gaze was fixed on the 'Meditations' painting. He didn't seem to take note of anyone or anything else. He then turned and started to walk away. And as he did, it finally struck me. "Oh my god!" I thought. "That was Michael Jackson!" I leaned over Amber's shoulder and shared my revelation with her. "Do you know who that was?" I asked her. She was even more oblivious then I had been. "That was Michael Jackson," I said slowly and with dramatic emphasis on each syllable. She turned and assured me with an incredulous smile that it most certainly was not.

At this moment, a very affable gentleman in a dark suit approached us. He identified himself as Faheem and handed me his card. On it was written Michael Jackson Company. "Mr. Jackson would like to buy that painting," he said smiling and pointing at the Meditations piece. I felt like I had shifted into a different reality. I summoned Amber to draw up the paperwork, but he resisted consumating the transaction saying simply that, "We will pay you later." He then told us that they would be back and in a wink he was gone.

Amber and I looked at each other. What had just happened? We weren't sure. But true to his word, about twenty to thirty minutes later, they did return. Michael Jackson, the little girl whom we now realized was his daughter Paris, Faheem, and at least one large bodyguard all reappeared at our booth. There may have been more persons in the group, but I failed to notice them. Amber and I were both caught up in the moment. We simply watched as Michael and Paris scouted out the contents of our walls which had art displayed on every side. They pointed. They took pictures. Michael made a dramatic gesture at one point, dropping to one knee as he opened his fingers majestically toward a small print that was sitting on the ground in one corner. No questions were asked. We were as ghosts in MJ's world, unable or unwilling to intrude into the unspoiled peace of his shopping moment.

Three...five, six, seven pieces later, they were done, and the entourage moved silently away. Only Faheem remained. The joy he felt in his job was glowingly apparent. He had one of the best gigs in the world and he knew it. He quickly outlined MJ's list of selections which included three original oil paintings and four limited edition prints. But again he resisted consumating the transaction. "We'll pay you later," he said with a large smile as he hurried away to rejoin the others. They had our information. We had theirs. Now what? Later that same day Faheem requested our bank routing information and said that the money would be wired to us first thing Monday morning. Monday arrived alone -- the money did not come. A few days later, Faheem contacted us. "Is the money there yet? Mr. Jackson really wants his art." Over the ensuing weeks, this refrain began to resemble the mantra from a song chorus with only a few minor variations.

I had to admit, as an artist, that when another artist, especially one of the stature and talent of Michael Jackson has taken an interest in your work, that no greater honor can possibly be felt. But this aside, it was still impossible to deliver the art without payment. Several of the pieces he had selected were one-of-a-kind original oil paintings that could never be replaced. Faheem's calls gradually became more insistent. "Mr. Jackson really likes your art. He's asking about it every day now," he complained to Amber. "I don't understand why the money hasn't arrived."

Then finally, on June11th an accountant from AEG Live called the gallery. She apologized profusely for taking so long and said that the money was on it's way. She then e-mailed us a copy of the wire transaction for verification. On it was written "MJ's personal". Amber called me at home. "We're on!" she announced. "They want us to deliver first thing in the morning. Faheem said we must be there before ten, because that's when Mr. Jackson leaves for rehearsal. And he said Mr. Jackson always likes to meet the artist."

We arrived in Beverly Hills at about 8:30 A.M. on Friday, the 12th. We made a pit stop at the park and Amber checked in to let them know that we had arrived. We were there for nearly half an hour before Faheem contacted us. He said he was still running some errands for Mr. Jackson and told us to meet him at the front gate in about twenty minutes. When we reached the mansion we parked across the street behind a station wagon with a single papparazzi inside. There was an enormous Christmas Wreath adorning each of the two entry gates, which made for a very striking statement in mid-June. Soon more papparazzi pulled in behind us. A couple of men were standing on the curb, toying with the long angle lens' on their cameras. And thus we waited.

Then, almost at the stroke of ten, Faheem appeared on foot, walking from around the corner with his briefcase in hand and motioning for us to follow him. We were keenly aware of the eyes observing us as our black truck slid from it's berth and entered the enclosed courtyard, which apparently had been designed for maximum privacy. We were instructed to back our suv in next to the front stairway, which Amber accomplished in nervous fashion, nearly renovating the bubbling fountain in the process.

At this point, men in suits began to manifest, seemingly from all directions and to descend upon our vehicle. Several of the art pieces quickly disappeared into the open threshhold of the manor. I peered inside and noticed that the staircase had been lovingly dressed with colorfully lit Christmas lights.

Suddenly I noticed that the normally calm and smiling Faheem seemed agitated. He was searching frantically among the remaining artworks and asking fearfully, "Where's the blue painting?" I wasn't sure at first what he meant. Apparently though, as I later realized, this was how Michael Jackson referred to the "Meditations" painting. Oddly, the image itself had very little blue in it but was, however, framed with a large deep blue liner around it.

"It's the one with the girl sitting with her head resting on her knee," he described imploringly. There was panic in his expression. Finally, what he was looking for dawned on me. I told him that the 'Meditations' painting, the 'sleeping angel' had been brought into the house already. It was the first one they had taken. He wasn't reassured. He hadn't seen it in the house, but he would look again.
Moments later, I looked up the front steps to see a once again beaming, and confident Faheem. The sense of relief issuing from him felt almost palpable. He had obviously found the artwork. "That's Mr. Jackson's 'favorite' ," he said, still smiling. I confided that it was one of my favorites also and that I was very flattered that "Mr. Jackson" had found such a connection to it.

With the mystery solved and all of the artworks safely delivered into the womb of their new home, Amber and I were then left standing nervously by the truck as Faheem went to arrange our meeting with the man himself. The courtyard, which only minutes before had been abuzz with activity, was now suddenly empty. Even the friendly man who manually controlled the opening and closing of the main gates was nowhere to be seen. It was as if he had been consumed by the giant hedge.

Faheem returned alone. "I've got good news and I've got bad news," he said. "The bad news is that Mr. Jackson won't be able to meet with you today, because he's still in bed. The good news is that he wants to reschedule the meeting." We told him that we would be very pleased to come again. We also mentioned that we would be mailing the certificates of authenticity to him. But he advised against this because the contents of the mail box were often pilfered. Instead, he said that it would be safer to simply bring them with us when we came the next time.

Amber spoke to Faheem only once more after this. And the last time we heard his voice was during the frantic 911 call that played on the news following Michael Jackson's death. The sun was shining brightly on the afternoon of June 25th as it almost invariably is in southern California. Yet something was missing. A voice, a presense, a part of our culture had been silenced. And the world felt eerily incomplete. I knew also that I would be left to forever ponder the prophetic meaning of MJ's affection, in the waning days of his life, for the haunting image of a sleeping angel.

I remember standing at the edge of a river when I was a child. I was wearing skis and a lifejacket. The sound of the boat engine hummed as I prepared excitedly to glide across the water for the very first time. Then, at the last second as we were about to launch, my dad told them to stop. It was getting too late. The sun was setting. It was time to go home.
I never have skied, and I never will have that conversation with Michael Jackson. And yet, in a very real way we did speak to each other. I spoke to him with my art and he answered with his appreciation of it. And maybe, after all is said and done, that is enough.

-------------------------------------------------------------
PART III

Then a smart fan decided to write to gallery, she wrote his testimony

A while back I emailed Amber from the art gallery for more info about MJ's interest in this painting and she only just replied, she doesn't know anything else really but still thought to post it:

She got response from the gallery:

Thank you for your inquiry...

I am unaware of anything else Mr. Jackson may have mentioned about the painting because I was only in contact with his bodyguard throughout the process. The only thing that was mentioned to me was that Mr. Jackson was asking about the art everyday and that he was anxious to receive it. It was when we actually delivered the art that Mr. Jackson’s bodyguard was looking for “The Blue Painting”, referring to “Meditations” because that was his favorite.

The fan insisted:

After I got Amber's reply and read the story of Patrick Whelan I thought to email him as well and tell him our opinion about Lisa's connection to the painting so that he wouldn't always be 'left to forever ponder' why the painting meant so much to MJ, anyhow I just got a nice reply from him.

She got response again:

Dear

Thank-you for your lovely comments about the art. I do appreciate that. Meditations was one of my personal favorite paintings, so it was particularly gratifying for me when an artist of Michael's stature was also drawn to it. I was very slow to see the connection to Lisa Marie because, of course, I know the model who actually posed for it. Nevertheless, I have heard this from so many people, including many who have come into the gallery and seen the print there, that it is finally becoming apparent to me.

But the clincher for me occurred a couple of weeks ago when I ran across an article that was published in a newspaper in Taiwan. They featured the Meditations painting alongside three photos of Lisa Marie which had been taken at the time she was with MJ. The resemblance was indeed striking. I am now convinced absolutely that this was the reason for his connection to it. He may have been planning to show it to her, or even to present it to her as a gift. But unfortunately, he passed so soon after it's purchase that we can never know these things for sure.

I doubt very much if Lisa Marie is even aware of it's existence. I think it would be a very wonderful thing though, if she did see this work, because then she would know that she was still in Michael's heart even to the end.
Perhaps one day she will see it. I certainly hope so. I really think Michael would have liked that.
Take care
Best always,

Patrick

--------------------------------------------------------------
PART IV

Randy Taraborelly comments about the Blue painting:

" It is true. I checked it out and MJ did buy the painting because of LMP. I'll write more about it in the update of my book.
Thanks so much for writing."

Finally JRT's book, 2010 he writes regarding to this painting:

"Michael was mesmerised by the painting and according to someone very close to him said, 'This is how I imagine Lisa in my mind. In fact, when I dream about her, this is how she looks. I have to have this painting."

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 pm

How truly is Lisa Marie Presley?

For many she seems to be hard, for others she is a sweetheart beutiful inside and outside. Let us to remember how Lisa see herself.

PLAYBOY: You believe in revenge.
PRESLEY: I'm like a lion--I roar. If someone betrays me, I won't be a victim. I don't sulk, I get angry. I go immediately into retaliation. But it always comes from insecurity or pain. PLAYBOY 2003

And

Today, Lisa Marie, who describes herself as "terribly shy", tries to lead a normal life, but her very celebrity necessitates a tight ring of security . OK! Magazine/1996

Many think Lisa is all less shy but there are many ways to be so.

She is an intensely private person, and understandably nervous about the prying eyes of the paparazzi. "I never leave anywhere without looking around. I look in the trash, I look in the leaves. I am always looking. I can sense when they're around me. I worry about it. "OK! Magazine/1996

And how Michael said Lisa was

She is a sweet person. She is great. Rabbi tapes
She was very, very supportive, Lisa loves children and animals. Ebony 1994
The most beautiful girl in the world. Trump
She is strong, smart. Michael Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 11:47 pm

Michael's so sweet...no doubt he still loved Lisa very much... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:06 am

bibifoc wrote:
Michael's so sweet...no doubt he still loved Lisa very much... Crying or Very sad

I believe he loved her but didn't give the value when the time was appropriate, sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
bibifoc

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 am

lmpbigfan wrote:
bibifoc wrote:

I believe he loved her but didn't give the value when the time was appropriate, sadly Sad

sadly yes... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 8:37 am

Frank Cashio's statements/My friend/Mention Jermaine's book

I am not going to comment about these two new MJ's books in general way only I am going to focus the part about Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson that both Jermaine and Cashio did reference.

Firstly I have to say that I was anxiously waiting the release of these two books to know what interesting news could have brought both in regard to my tortured but lovely couple. The first to be released was Jermaine's book though it didn't bring something kind news for the long and loyal Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's followers, it satisfactory came to confirm the big bonds of love that united Lisa and Michael. The second, Frank Cashio's book confimed too the love, the trust and respect that both professed each other but brought us a distorted image of Michael Jackson to those who didn't know him increasing doubts those who always had them.

I noticed reading Jermaine's Book the care, respect and value given by Jermaine to Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson's relationship while that reading Frank Cashio's book noticed a atmosphere of downplay their marriage and relationship.

Some points that does the difference between Jermanie's book and Cashio’s

Jermaine's book

"Looking back Lisa Marie Presley was always popping up on the periphery of Michael's life, sporadically flashing by unnoticed until their paths converged."

"By the time of the big Oprah interview, Michael had already started a phone relationship with Lisa Marie, building up toward their ultimate romance -which ends the lie about a 'publicity marriage to restore his reputation' after the events of 1993. As a couple, they were flirting and talking and starting to feel something long before the extortion nightmare began."

Frank Cashio's book

" He(Michael) said them he had made the decision for business reasons. at that time he was doing business with Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal...They were business partners in a newly formed companycalled Kingdom Entertainment. According to Michael,the prince and his collegues liked to do business with family men and so he wanted Michael,a s his partner to be married."

Jermaine's book

The saddest thing about this whole break down is that there was genuine love and friendship between them..."

"... What I am thankful for is that Michael only ever wanted to know what a real relationship felt like, and he wanted to be loved, and find true love. As much as the reality didn't work out in the end, his heart finally got to know true love and I think a part of it stayed with Lisa Marie right until the very end..."[/color]

Frank Cashio's book

"Did Michael love Lisa? I never really asked myself that questionat the time. But thinking back, I have to say that if he was going to marry anyone, she was the one. First of all, he thought it was a great story: the king of pop marries the King's daughter. "

Some contradictories quotes to me

Frank Cashio

-"he kept the various parts of his life separate from one another, and his reasons for doing so were his own"

-"They had married on a whim, without developing any ability to communicate"

Lisa Marie Presley/Oprah 2010

"everything was spoken. In the middle of the night, if he needed to wake up and tell me, bounce something off me, and wake me up and wanna talk… if there was troube…"

Frank Cashio

-"but I think the burden of making the relationship work fell enterely on her"

Lisa Marie Presley/Oprah 2010

"But I have to say in retrospect. that he honestly tried so hard and went through so much with me"

More Cahio's quotes

"In the end, the union had lasted about a year and half. When they slipt up at the end of the 1995, Michael claimed that one of the main reasons was that Lisa was jeaulous of us ( she called us the ("Jersey family") and the relationship he had with us. He preferred spending time with us than spending it with her."

I wonder what normal woman/man doesn't wish to have her/his partner around the most of the time?
It is no healthy to any couple to be surrounded by people even her/his own relatives the most of the time. It is one of the more understandable things.

It is one of the most honest Cashios's statements:

"when Michael told , they were parting ways, I have to admit to feeling a little relieved"When he and Lisa broke up, all it meant to me was that I had my friend back.

And it is one of the more incredible:

"Lisa Marie dissappeared as abruptely as she had arrived. Apparentely she and Michael stayed close, but I rarely saw her anymore."

Cashio apparently didn't know how close Lisa and Michael were after divorce...apparentely...The list would be so long if I began to write quotes from magazines, newspapers, testimonials, books, everything that testifies that Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson continued their romantic relantionship throught of the years.

Lisa Marie/Oprah 2010

" We again, were going to get back together, we spent four more years after we’d divorced getting back together and breaking up and talking about getting back together and breaking u[/i]p."

I have to admit that after reading the Frank Cashio’s book on Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson’s relationship, included the “business reasons” Michael Jackson had to get married, his thinking about it was a great story: the king of pop marries the King's daughter, and some other statements I got a big headache. Being witness how Michael Jackson is portrayed as hideously undesirable person makes me sick. Michael have been pictured as a machine without heart, cool man, selfish, only interested in his own benefits instead of the sweet, tender and loving man that many of us knew.

I don't think that Michael Jackson was as that , if some time Michael said it, it had to have been analized through of the years seeking in to his heart, for a better understanding before it to be published putting doubts about Michael Jackson's human integrity in the people's minds. I don't definitely believe these was MJ's reasons but many people do, it doesn't do honor him.

Someparts of this book remember me many comments on you tube, facebook, twitter done by obsessive and furious Lisa Marie 's haters who can't stop to spread Michael used her for publicity.

I get these statements for fact:

-"It was romantic. Later I got to ask him how things were going and he said, 'Great. I just got to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world. I hope I'm worthy of her. I think I might marry her.'"
"For a while, those two were really getting it on." Donald Trump

-I know that Michael loved her very much because he told me so. David Nordahl

-" I know that he and Lisa Marie were absolutely 100% in love because I was around them” David Foster

-Michael was in love with Lisa Marie. Brian Oxman

-"Michael really loved Lisa with every last bit of his heart. I always thought he was pretty happy with her!" Liza Minnelli

-Michael married twice, so I had limitated references…He married Lisa for love. Karen Faye

Ending this note I remember Lisa Marie's statements in Oprah 2010

O: Did you feel loved by Michael in the beginning?

L: Very much so. I don’t think I realized it at the time, how much

O: How did he ask you to marry him?

L: We were in the library in front of the fire and he pulled this giant 10 carat diamond out of his pocket and put it on my finger. I think he got on his knees too and proposed.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:58 am

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson Wedding Rings/Part III

Look the first three pics, these are from 1992, Michael was visiting the Home Alone II set though. you can see the ring Michael was using at that time.

MichaelJackson's video at home Alone II set

This could be a coincidence or a big similarity, everything is possible. The ring subject covers differents interesting facts. In one hand the Michael's ring using, and another hand the date since when he began to use it.

These pics are from 1992. We think strongly Michael used this ring how we named it "Lisa Marie ring" during different times before and after their marriage. We know a fan's testimony, this fan said he saw to Michael using a wedding ring while he was married with Lisa Marie, also said asked Michael on and he confirmed it. We haven't seen pictures yet he using it during their marriage. Definitely Michael had a ring with him that had a special meaning berfore and after his marriage with Lisa Marie.

The ring which he used during History tours is very similar to the ring that he used before his wedding with , the same Lisa Marie was using during their Paris trip .

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am

Michael spent time in Ireland in 2006, he was working at the Grouse Lodge which is a secluded Georgian estate located down an unsigned, winding, potholed gravel drive near the village of Rosemount. It was converted into a residential recording studio in 2002 by owners Paddy and Claire Dunning.

"..in the summer of 2006, after his acquittal in the previous year's court case, having left Neverland and spent some time in Bahrain, the King of Pop secretly arrived in County Westmeath with his children. Relieved he had found a sanctuary away from the paparazzi and enchanted by an area so rich in history, myth and folklore, Jackson ended up staying for the rest of the year."

"Michael was interested in history," says Paddy, "and smitten by the intricacies of Irish music."

Michael at studio

During a Michael' s walk, he saw a Elvis-s wax figure in the woods and after that said this to Paddy in his way.

" Paddy is a natural raconteur. He tells me how, when he bought the Wax Museum Plus – Dublin's answer to Madame Tussauds – the resident Elvis was looking a little tired, so Paddy retired him, placing him in the woods by Coolatore. He had forgotten about him until Michael Jackson came in from a walk one day looking shaken. "Paddy," he said, "I just met my father-in-law in the woods!"

Elvis's wax figure.

It is possible in his way and mind he continued feeling to Elvis as his father in- law...He called him as it in 2006...

Just let us to remember what Michael said: "I just met my father-in-law in the woods!" Michael Jackson 2006

You can read more on Michael living in Ireland here:

From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Helen Kadlčíková on Michael Jackson mention Lisa Marie Presley

Helen Kadlčíková is a artist that spent time at Neverland ranch in 2003, she had met with him and asked to visit the ranch.

''A native of Prostejov, artist Helen Kadlčíková, spent three months at Neverland Ranch... With Jackson talked about art, dined together and played with his children..
.''

She told some of her experience there:

''Her journey to the seat of the famous singer began in the 2001th. In the first phase had to somehow get Heleniných examples of paintings by the singer as his fan painted into his hotel room in London.''

''Helen actually met with him and Jackson ordered more images. Czech artist had but one condition - she did not want money, she wanted to go to Neverland ranch. . The singer was not surprisingly opposed. On a piece of paper with Peter Pan Logo he wrote a contac number and asked her to contact his assistant Evvy Tavaszi
.''

She told about Michael:

"He used very strong perfume, so I always knew he was coming or where exactly it is," The chance to stay with the king of pop moment alone was minimal - always with him, someone was. Yet Helena has experienced several such meetings. "Sometimes we have gathered together in his library. We talked about art. The paintings that I painted...Also often talked about his first wife Lisa M. Presley. It was obvious that for it, he still had some relationship, describes his feelings adding that Jackson was an educated, sensitive man with a great sense of humor that anyone could not say no.''

Helena's art.

From

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES   Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson NOTES
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next