Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson didn't want to die like my father Elvis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson didn't want to die like my father Elvis Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson didn't want to die like my father Elvis   Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson didn't want to die like my father Elvis EmptySun May 05, 2013 4:59 am

Lisa Marie Presley: Michael Jackson didn't want to die like my father Elvis Article-2319606-19A00BF1000005DC-416_306x423

Jackson's former wife to give evidence in ongoing civil trial
Will tell court he feared he would die of a drugs overdose, like her father
Jackson's mother and children suing concert promoters AEG over his death

Elvis's daughter Lisa Marie Presley will tell a court that her ex-husband Michael Jackson feared he would die of a drugs overdose, as her father had done.
Ms Presley, 45, has agreed to take the stand in a $40 billion (£25 billion) case surrounding Jackson’s death in 2009.

Jackson’s mother and children are suing concert promoters AEG claiming executives hired medic Dr Conrad Murray to do ‘whatever it took’ to get Jackson ready for a series of concerts at London’s O2 arena.

They claim the company was negligent in hiring the doctor and therefore responsible for Jackson’s death.

Jackson, who was 50, died weeks before the concerts.
Murray was sentenced to four years in jail for involuntary manslaughter in 2011.

A family source said: ‘Lisa called (Jackson’s mother Katherine) after his death and said he often spoke about how he didn’t want to end up like Elvis.’

Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley married in May 1994.They became close when she supported through allegations of child molestation.
The pair married in the Dominican Republic but kept it secret for several months. The marriage lasted for less than two years and ended in an amicable divorce.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1