Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max Empty
PostSubject: Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max   Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:09 am

Riley Keough, the grand-daughter of Elvis Presley, is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max

ALEXANDRA Richards, Amber Le Bon and Georgia May Jagger are among an elite group of twentysomethings with cash to burn, model looks and the genetic code for "cool" bursting from every cell.They're the new generation of rock 'n' roll spawn.

And with her grandfather known as simply "The King", you can bet Riley Keough is their unofficial queen.

At just 24, the granddaughter of Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla has already amassed an impressive resume as a model and actress, and, with her natural beauty, edgy style and carefree attitude, is destined for plenty more.

She's set to appear in upcoming film Mad Max: Fury Road alongside Aussie models Megan Gale and Abbey Lee Kershaw.

"I became friends with the whole cast," Keough tells Insider. "We were shooting for nine months in Namibia so we became like a family.

"I'm still close with Abbey Lee and Rosie (Huntington-Whiteley) who I met on set.

"Zoe (Kravitz) and I were friends before and it was really fun working with her."

Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max 705790-370ba49a-fc1b-11e2-a1a9-c626cb4df529

The name dropping is simply a by-product of growing up in such a famous household.

Her mother Lisa Marie Presley is a famous singer/songwriter. And at one point, Riley called music legend Michael Jackson, then actor Nicholas Cage "stepdad" after Lisa Marie split from her father, musician Danny Keough in 1994.

Despite the unique upbringing, the budding actress has managed to grow up relatively tame. She spent her late teens working on her acting career, which hit its stride in 2012 when the low-budget film Magic Mike - in which she played a young stripper alongside Channing Tatum - became a surprise hit.

Off camera Keough has begun to garner plenty of attention from the paparazzi thanks to her persistent link to British star Robert Pattinson - and her eerily similar look to his ex Kristen Stewart.

The pair, who have been seen together in Los Angeles in recent months, were controversially introduced to each other by Stewart, who worked with Keough on the film The Runaways in 2010.

A question was put to Keough about her apparent romance with the Twilight star and how she felt about being in the spotlight, but she declined to answer.

The flame-headed American is now set to make herself known in Australia this month with Bonds signing her as its first international face.

She is the latest in a long line of well-known stars, including Sarah Murdoch, Miranda Kerr and Pat Rafter, to work with the brand.

The signing comes ahead of Bonds' international push, with its online site recently offering shipping to the US and UK.

"I have a lot of Australian friends and they told me more about (Bonds) once I decided to do the campaign," Keough says.

"Everything I've tried on has been really lovely and fits really well, which is what I find most annoying about most other underwear and bras. We don't really have anything similar in America, and I think Americans would love it."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Riley Keough is modelling for Bonds and starring in Mad Max
Page 1 of 1