Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Admin
katelove
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katelove

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:21 am

Jackson's Daughter: "He Was The Best Father Ever"

LOS ANGELES -- An emotional 2 hour public memorial service for Michael Jackson ended Tuesday with a simple but heartbreaking goodbye from his daughter.

Michael's daughter, 11-year-old Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson, stood at the microphone, choking back tears and said, "I just wanted to say ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine. And I just want to say I love him so much." She then collapsed crying into the arms of family members.

It was the first public statement by Paris, who like her brothers, Prince Michael and Blanket have rarely been seen without veils or masks.

Her appearance was the most moving moment of the public memorial, which featured performances and eulogies by some of the world's biggest stars.

Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:39 am

Michael children after death his father

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Michaeljacksonkidsjehov

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife, Will Fight for Custody

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Apdebbierowe090630mn

"I want my children," Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and the estranged mother of his two oldest children, told KNBC-TV in Los Angeles today.

Though in the last decade she has had very little contact with the two children she had while married to Jackson, the former nurse vowed to fight for custody, defying Jackson's last wishes that the children be cared for by their grandmother.

A source close to Rowe told ABC News that she is worried about the guardians Jackson named for the children in his will and believes the "kids would be receptive to her."

An attorney for Rowe plans to attend an upcoming custody hearing in Los Angeles scheduled to review the order of temporary guardianship a judge granted the children's grandmother Katherine Jackson on June 29.

"[Rowe] is looking at a situation where the primary guardian is now 80 years old, the back up is Diana Ross who the children do not know," said a source close to Rowe who was not authorized to speak for attribution.

Getting custody of the children would also come with a lot of money, said the source.

source abc

The stage is set for a dogfight between Debbie

Rowe and the Estate of Michael Jackson.

Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, filed legal papers asking the judge in the estate case to order the estate to pay Debbie Rowe's lawyer more than $175,000 for legal services in connection with the appointment of a guardian for Michael Jackson's three kids.

In the end, Katherine Jackson became guardian. But in his legal docs, George claims estate lawyer Howard Weitzman promised to "reimburse [George's firm] on Ms. Rowe's behalf." George says in his documents that MJ's kids benefited when she reached an agreement with Katherine on guardianship and visitation, and that's why he asked Weitzman to have the estate foot his legal bill.

But Howard Weitzman begs to differ, telling TMZ, "I had discussions with Mr. George about his request that the estate pay his fees on behalf of Debbie Rowe, but no agreement was ever reached."

George is asking for a total of $177,975. If the estate isn't ordered to pay ... George's only recourse is Debbie.

TMZ

Michael Jackson's children enjoy a fun night at the theme park with Auntie Liz Taylor!

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article122108606db28e90 Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article122108606db28b10

Thrill seekers spending the evening at the Universal Studios theme park in Los Angeles were in for a bigger shock than they expected.
In amongst the rest of the crowds enjoying a Halloween-themed evening were two of Michael Jackson's children and close family friend Elizabeth Taylor!
Paris, 11, and Prince Michael I, 12, joined wheel-chair bound Liz, 77, for a night of thrills and adventure at the theme park.

Liz was surrounded by carers and minders during her trip to Universal Studios.

The Oscar-winner has only just undergone major heart surgery to repair a faulty valve.
Even though the operation was a success, Liz was clearly not going to risk her health by joining the kids on the scary rides.

The Hollywood legend is close to Michael Jackson's children and often described the singer himself as her best friend.
Paris kept her head covered in a pink baseball hat, while older brother Prince opted for a red hooded sweatshirt.

But the duo cast off their customary caution when they boarded the Jurassic Park ride.
Paris threw her hands in the air and screamed with delight, while Prince lent over the front of their carriage and yelled just as loudly.

The cameras on the ride captured their enjoyment - in fact, the pair loved it so much they got straight back on it for a second trip!

The group of family and friends spent the evening going on a number of rides in the park, before Liz left the group to go home.

Michael's second son, Prince Michael II - known as Blanket - was not seen sharing the rides with his brother and sister.

Michael's children have been taking part in a number of absorbing activities recently.
Earlier this week, they were snapped on their way to karate classes.

It's thought the trip to the theme park, plus the karate lessons, are partly to keep the youngsters occupied as they come to terms with the sudden death of their father in July this year.

mail online

Katherine Jackson will be the guardian of her son Michael Jackson’s two oldest children, according to an agreement between Jackson’s lawyers and attorneys for Debbie Rowe.

As part of the agreement, still pending court approval, Rowe will be granted visitation rights for Prince Michael, 12, and Paris Michael, 11. The timing and frequency of the visits will be determined by a child psychologist, selected and paid for by both parties.

Legal representatives for Rowe released a statement Thursday saying both parties were “pleased this matter [was] resolved and was handled in a caring, thoughtful and courteous manner by the parties and their representatives. We were all united in our goals to do what is best for Michael's wonderful children, and both Mrs. Jackson and Debbie Rowe were on the exact same page.

“The parties engaged in a dignified discussion that resulted in a dignified outcome,” Rowe's attorney, Eric George, said. “The sole consideration between the parties was the best interests of the children. I’m proud to have worked with such professionals who represented Ms. Jackson, and I am particularly proud of Deborah for her integrity and selflessness.”

Michael Jackson, who died June 25 at age 50, was the sole parent to his three children. He was married to Rowe, but both had described the relationship as borne out of a friendship and said that Rowe had given birth to his two oldest children as a "gift" to Jackson. They divorced after Paris-Michael was born and Rowe was largely absent in her children's lives. His third child, 7-year-old Prince Michael II, known as Blanket, was born to a surrogate and the mother's identity has never been revealed.

In Jackson's will, he expressed his desire to have his mother take care of his children. But after he died, Rowe showed interest in raising not only her two children, but Blanket as well. In a phone interview with television station KNBC, she also said she would seek a restraining order against Joe Jackson, Michael's father; Michael Jackson had a complicated relationship with him and often spoke of beatings at the hands of his father.

After Mrs. Jackson, 79, was named by a court as the children's temporary guardian, Rowe won a delay in a guardianship hearing while she decided whether to seek custody. Other hearings were delayed at the request of both parties, and Mrs. Jackson's attorney, L. Londell McMillan, had described the negotiations between both sides as very cordial.

While McMillan would not discuss details of any agreement, he did say no money exchanged hands. Rowe has taken legal action and demanded retractions as other reports have claimed that she was seeking money from the Jacksons in exchange for dropping any attempt at custody of the children.

Michael Jackson gave Rowe a financial settlement after they divorced in 2000 and she relinquished her parental rights. But they were reinstated by a judge in 2005 after Rowe went to court over the children. The custody dispute was settled in 2006. Terms were not disclosed. Jackson retained primary custody of the children.

All three children have been living with Katherine Jackson since their father's death, where they have been surrounded by their aunts, uncles and cousins.

FOX

Prince and Paris Jackson spent their Thanksgiving in Las Vegas with Joe Jackson.
It was the kids' first Thanksgiving since their father Michael passed away.

With crowds gawking in the background, Michael Jackson's kids -- Prince Michael and Paris -- got airborne while enjoying the iFly simulated skydiving ride at Universal CityWalk this weekend.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I 1116princemichaeljackso

Last edited by katelove on Fri May 14, 2010 4:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:12 am

Michael Jackson's children attend more karate classes as their grandmother denies they'll star in family's reality show

The Jackson children enjoyed another day out at karate classes this week - while their grandmother Katherine denied that they would be involved in a forthcoming reality TV show.

Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Blanket - who had his long hair tied back - were joined by their young cousins and family friend Omer Bhatti.

Michael Jackson's three children were pictured in their white martial arts outfits on their way to the Dawn Barnes Karate Kids centre in Los Angeles.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article006d371f6000005d
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:18 am

Happy 12th Birthday, Paris Jackson

Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson (right), celebrated her 12th birthday at the Moonlight Rollerway Skating Rink in Glendale this weekend with her brother Prince (left) and her cousin Jaafar (middle).

It's stunning how fast they grow up.
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:25 am

Michael Jackson's children Prince and Paris steal the show at the Grammy Awards

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article1247644081eaf430

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article1247644081b1ea50

It was a stand-out moment that many considered to be the highlight of the Grammy Awards - and one that the rest of the night's performers were hard-pushed to top.
Michael Jackson's children Prince Michael and Paris took to the stage at the Staples Centre in Los Angeles to accept the lifetime achievement award on their father's behalf.

Although they've spent most of their brief lives shielded from the outside world, their performance in front of the star-studded audience showed the last thing they are lacking is confidence.

Accompanied by three of their cousins, Prince Michael, 12, and 11-year-old Paris wore black suits with red armbands and red stripes down the seam of their trousers in tribute to their pop superstar father.

The show-stopping appearance was punctuated by a speech by his eldest child who, looking remarkably mature, thanked Jackson's fans for their support.

Prince told the audience: 'We are proud to be here to accept this award on behalf of our father, Michael Jackson. First of all we'd like to thank God for watching over us these last seven months and our grandma and grandpa for their love and support.

'We'd also like to thank the fans, our father loved you so much because you were always there for him.
'Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity, through all his hard work and dedication he has helped through many charities and donated to all of them.
'Through all his songs, his message was simple: love.

'We will continue to spread his message and help the world.'

It was barely eight months ago that the youngsters huddled together in tears at Jackson's memorial service - their first-ever public appearance.
Paris added: 'Daddy was supposed to be here. Daddy was going to perform this year but couldn't.
'Thank you, we love you daddy.'
It was the second time Paris' voice had been heard.

She first spoke at Michael Jackson's memorial in July last year which was held at the same venue.
The children, alongside their seven-year-old brother Blanket, have been cared for by Jackson's mother Katherine since his death.

Their appearance comes as it was revealed that prosecutors are this week ready to charge Jackson's doctor with causing the star's death.
Dr Conrad Murray is set to face prosecution for involuntary manslaught

TVSHOWBIZ
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:26 am

Michael Jackson's Kids Meet Grandma Katherine For Lunch

Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri May 14, 2010 4:47 am

Two Day Investigation in Jackson Stun Gun Case

The Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services will conduct a two day investigation into the stun gun incident at the home of Michael Jackson's family ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told DCFS will come to the house today after Michael Jackson's kids -- as well as the other kids living at the home -- return from school. DCFS will interview each of the children separately today and tomorrow. DCFS also wants to interview all the employees on the property, one by one. DCFS is also asking off-duty employees to come over for interviews.

As we reported, security personnel on the property heard strange sounds coming from the second floor of the house last week. When they investigated, they found the children upstairs playing with the stun gun "trying to zap each other, including Blanket." One source says Jermaine's kids were also pointing the stun gun at Michael's son, Prince.

We broke the story that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son, Jaafar, purchased the stun gun online.

The gun was confiscated by DCFS last night.

Multiple sources are telling TMZ the stun gun that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son purchased was actually used by the children in the house ... and Michael Jackson's son, Blanket was an intended target.

As we first reported, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered the stun gun online. Randy Jackson told TMZ the gun was confiscated by security when it was delivered three weeks ago and locked up by Katherine Jackson. But we've learned and confirmed ... children at the Jackson home were playing with the gun last week.

Our sources say the kids were using the gun on the second floor of the house. Security guards on the property were perplexed because they couldn't figure out where the noise was coming from ... nor could they identify the sound.

Late last week, we're told one of the security guards went upstairs and "stopped Jermaine's kids from stunning Blanket." The guard confiscated the gun.

As we first reported, the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services went to the Jackson family home in Encino last night, at around 10:30. The two social workers interviewed Katherine and several of the kids and confiscated Jaafar's stun gun.

But our sources say the kids have a second stun gun that DCFS did not recover and it is somewhere on the property.

DCFS is going back to the house today for further investigation. Our sources say DCFS considers this "a very serious situation."

The social workers from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services are coming back to the Jackson family compound in Encino, CA today to wrap up their investigation over the stun gun incident.

We're told one of the employees has not been at the home during the last two days to be interviewed by DCFS social workers -- so they will talk to that employee today.

As we first reported, one if the issues DCFS has isolated is the use of the Internet by the eight minors living in the home. We broke the story that Jermaine Jackson's 13-year-old son Jaafar Jackson used the Internet to purchase a stun gun.

DCFS, we're told, has not decided what additional action, if any, will be taken.

Social workers from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services have just returned to the Jackson family compound in Encino, CA to finish investigating the stun gun incident ... sources tell TMZ.

As we previously reported, the DCFS is going back to the house to interview a Jackson employee who hasn't been around the last couple of days.

We're told the DCFS has not decided if they will take any additional action against the Jacksons.

Debbie Rowe -- the mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children Paris and Prince -- claims she's "worried" about her kids' brother, Blanket.

During a shopping trip in Calabasas earlier today, Rowe said she knows nothing about the investigation into the stun gun incident at the Jackson compound in Encino -- where Michael's kids and Jermaine's kids are all currently living with Katherine Jackson.

But Rowe did admit that she was aware of the reports that Jaafar Jackson was playing with a stun gun while Blanket was nearby. When asked if she was worried about Blanket, Rowe said, "Of course I'm worried ... why would I not be worried about a child? He is their brother."

Rowe claimed she's never been to the Jackson compound -- but told us she has been visiting Michael's tomb recently and tries to visit as often as she can.

The Jackson kids got a second visit from the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services over the infamous stun gun incident ... and TMZ has learned they may come back for more.

Sources tell TMZ social workers came over to the Jackson family compound in Encino and interviewed the kids -- but we're told they may not have enough information and could come back tomorrow.

On a family outing for the first time since the LAPD began investigating that whole stun gun mess, Jackson family children (L-R) Paris, Blanket, Prince, Jaafar and Jermajesty all went to the movies in Los Angeles yesterday, reportedly to see "Alice in Wonderland."

The Jackson family has released a statement about the stun gun incident which triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

According to the statement, issued by Katherine Jackson's lawyer Adam Streisand, Jermaine's 13-year-old son Jaafar ordered a gun online and it was delivered to the Jackson family home two weeks ago in Encino. The statement says the gun was a "taser." Our sources say it was a stun gun, and we have a picture of the type of gun on the site (see below).

Streisand says Jaafar opened the package alone in his bathroom and "tested it on a piece of paper." According to the statement, Mrs. Jackson and security heard the sound coming from the second floor and confiscated the "taser."

The statement goes on ... Katherine removed the "taser" from the house. As we reported, a stun gun was at the house last night when social workers from DCFS confiscated it.

Now here are some of the discrepancies: Streisand says there was only one gun. Sources tell us some of the employees on the property will tell DCFS there were two guns.

TMZ
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:34 am

JACKSONS SON PRINCE HELPS COPS COLLAR DEATH DOC MURRAY

NATIONAL ENQUIRER

When the investigation into Michael Jackson’s death stalled a few months ago, the King of Pop’s oldest son Prince made an emotional plea to detectives to get justice for his late father, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.
And in what could be a major breakthrough for prosecutors, the brave 13-year-old has offered to testify against his dad’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who was formally charged with involuntary manslaughter on Feb. 8.

“It’s possible Dr. Murray would never have been charged if it wasn’t for Prince’s impassioned appeal to police a few months ago to ‘get justice for our daddy,’” revealed a source close to the investigation.

“The police were giving an update to some members of the Jackson family. When it appeared they could not offer a date when Dr. Murray would be arrested, Prince, who’d been listening outside the room, entered.

“He surprised detectives with an emotional statement. Prince told them ‘not to give up’ and said their father had told him and his sister Paris many times that ‘anything is possible if you want it hard enough and you work hard enough.’

“Prince even offered to testify against Dr. Murray because he said, ‘I was there – it’ll be in my memory forever.’
“The hard-nosed detectives were practically moved to tears. The investigation picked up – and Prince is to thank for that.”

Added a Jackson family friend: “Prince is the only person, aside from the doctor, who saw what really happened – and he says he thinks that the doctor did something wrong, that he killed his dad!
“Prince says he saw blood on his father’s clothes, and there were times the doctor would not let him and the other kids in the bedroom to see their dad.”

For all the details pick up the ENQUIRER on sale now.

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:15 am

Michael Jackson's mum remembers her son a year on and reveals what life is like for his children
By Dennis Ellam

The world remembers its biggest superstar... and three children mourn the father they adored.

Nearly one year on from the death of Michael Jackson, his mother Katherine talks today for the first time about bringing up his daughter and two sons - and how the family still struggle with their private grief.

His daughter Paris, 12, has turned her bedroom into a shrine to her "Daddy", where she is surrounded by his photographs.

And his boys Prince, 13, and eightyear-old Blanket bravely talk about wanting to make him proud - and then lapse into silent moments, when they are missing him. All three spend hours listening to their father's hits.

Katherine says: "They don't have any friends. They don't go to school, they have private lessons at home - but that will change in September, when they are due to enrol at private college. But they have their cousins and aunts and uncles around them constantly, and that's helped them immensely.

"To them, it's normal, it's the life they have known. They have a certain time to go to bed, then they get up and get dressed for lessons. They practise karate and swim, which they love.

It is 80-year-old Katherine's first interview since her son died of suspected cardiac arrest at his Beverly Hills home on June 25 last year. "Each one of them is like Michael in a certain way," she says. "It has been a daily battle to cope with our huge loss."

The children moved in with their grandmother, when she was appointed their legal guardian.

Now, with the anniversary of his death looming, she tells how they are slowly coming to terms with what happened.

It is his daughter, she reveals, who is showing real musical talent - and who expresses her sadness in the most poignant way.

"I wanted to hang pictures of flowers or ballerinas in Paris's room, the sort of things I expected a girl would like," Katherine says.

"But she went into a closet and she brought out seven or eight pictures of Michael, and she told me, 'No, I want daddy hanging in my room'. So she goes to bed looking at him and wakes up looking at him. She said, 'I always want to be able to see him'.

"Paris has that lovely way, just like him, and I see his talent in her. Whatever she does, she is very good at it. She's a good artist, she plays the piano and she wants to be an actress.

"Prince is serious about a lot of things. He wants to be a camera-man or produce movies.

"He is dedicated to that, like Michael was. And Blanket is very playful, like Michael was."

It was always thought the children had a bizarre upbringing with their father. Shielded from the world in masks or under umbrellas, it sometimes seemed like they were all part of some freakish circus show.

In fact, Katherine insists, Michael never wanted them exposed to his pressurised showbiz world. He never told them he was a huge star and they didn't realise he was, until the day he took them to the show celebrating his 30 years as an entertainer, in 2001. "He said, 'I never told them what I do'," she recalls. "He didn't want them to know... He didn't want them walking around with egos! So when they went to the 30th show, the two little ones were in the audience. Michael got backstage and they said, 'You're a big star! When I grow up, I want to be like you!' Michael said that gave him the biggest chuckle."

In the turmoil after his death, it seemed the Jackson family was being torn apart by bitter accusations.

Only recently Katherine's husband Joe - accused of being a brutal father - claimed that she was to blame for Michael's death, because she refused to tell him to change his lifestyle. Michael would have listened to her if she had intervened, Joe complained, because he was a mummy's boy. Katherine always kept her own counsel, but she has compiled a book of family pictures and anecdotes that, she says, will tell the truth about Michael and, hopefully, silence the malicious gossip.

As part of her research, she returned to their hometown of Gary, Indiana, to the house where the children grew up, on a road now called Jackson Street.

She says: "It was such an emotional visit. I saw fans taking pictures in front of the house - I know Michael would have been happy to see them."

The tears well up, as she recalls days long gone and the way fame and success tormented her son in his later years.

"Michael was so misunderstood," she says. "I treasure my memories of him and wanted to share them with his fans in my book. I remember when he brought gifts for me - a watch, a necklace and a ring. I'll never forget how he smiled when I opened each one. He was so generous. I want the world to know that real Michael Jackson - a loving person.

"Many doubt that, because of the child molestation accusation falsely laid on him, but in truth it was just greedy people after money. The first child, Jordan Chandler, whose father accused Michael, ended up saying he regretted not getting a chance to say sorry to Michael. Then the father committed suicide - I think his conscience was bothering him."

One year on, with Michael's doctor Conrad Murray facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, Katherine also says she has never accepted that her son died of natural causes. "He was too young for that. I heard from people that he was taking prescription drugs but I never saw my son in any way drugged... he was always himself. If I could see him again, I would want to know one thing, 'Who did this to you?'" She recalls the last big family gathering - three weeks before Michael's death - at a dinner to celebrate Katherine and Joe's 60th wedding anniversary, in his favourite Indian restaurant Chakra, in Beverly Hills. It was, she says, the happiest occasion you could imagine.

Now, they are preparing to gather again - this time sombrely at Michael's grave, in Forest Lawn Cemetery, Los Angeles, for his own poignant anniversary. It has been, Katherine says, a year of such sorrow, demanding extraordinary strength from the family.

Only last week there was yet another crisis, when Michael's younger brother Randy was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack, from which he is currently recovering.

As Katherine says: "I hope that the next year will be better for us all. Michael's death brought us closer and I want us to be even closer still. I know Michael would have wanted that, too."

Never Can Say Goodbye: The Katherine Jackson Archives, containing unseen photos of Michael, can be ordered now from Jacksonsecretvault.com. Sunday Mirror readers can claim a 35% discount before June 30 by quoting the code MJMirror. Proceeds to be split between Katherine, Michael's children and the Voices Against Brain Cancer charity.

Mirror.com.UK

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 am

Michael Jackson's eldest son may suffer from the same skin-lightening condition as the King of Pop.

In recent pictures released from a Hawaii vacation, Prince Michael, 13, is seen with a patch of de-pigmented skin on his right underarm that is consistent with vitiligo, the same skin condition to which Jackson attributed his perpetually lightening skin.

"That looks like vitiligo," said Dr. Raymond Boissy, professor of Dermatology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and president of the National Vitiligo Foundation after seeing the vacation photos.

Though he said he cannot provide a diagnosis without examining Prince Michael directly, Boissy said "there are very few other dermatology issues that would render that spot so white."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Michael Jackson's Kids Get Schooled

Two of Michael Jackson's kids have taken a big step -- leaving homeschool for one of the most exclusive private schools in the country.

TMZ has learned 13-year-old Prince and 12-year-old Paris started at The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley on Wednesday.

Family sources tell TMZ ... Prince wanted to go to Buckley to have "a social experience." Initially, Paris was reluctant but changed her mind in a big way.

As for 8-year-old Blanket -- he's still going to be homeschooled. Katherine Jackson feels he's too young to venture out.

Among the alums -- Matthew Perry, Alyssa Milano, Nicole Richie, Nicollette Sheridan and Laura Dern.

By the way, some other grads even went on to do sex tapes and became famous -- Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian.

ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 am

Bodyguards Follow Prince and Paris Jackson Around New School

Michael Jackson's two oldest children -- Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12 -- began their studies at a traditional school last Wednesday -- their first experience outside of homeschooling. But before they could hit the books like "normal" kids, Prince and Paris had to first win over their skeptical grandmother, Katherine.

A family member close to the situation tells PopEater that Paris and Prince's legal guardian protested the idea of sending the sheltered kids to school, feeling their father would have disapproved. However, one of Jermaine Jackson's sons stepped in and encouraged Katherine to allow Prince and Paris to move away from homeschooling.

The King of Pop's eldest children are attending The Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley and a parent at the school tells PopEater that things are anything but "normal" when the famous kids are there.

Both have full-time bodyguards, who patrol the school's parking lot and accompany the kids from class to class, to their lockers and even watch over them during lunch.

This kind of attention would seem to stifle their ability to fit in and make friends -- two things that are important to young Prince, who was seeking a "social experience" by enrolling at the prestigious school. Sources tell us the Jackson's are the only students at the exclusive school with a full-time security detail.

"The bodyguard situation really is a bit intimidating to other kids," one parent, who has four kids at the school, tells PopEater. "And that makes them hesitant to approach Prince and Paris."

TMZ was first to report that the kids were attending school.

Some in the Jackson family are also upset with this situation because they firmly believe sending the kids to school is not something Michael would have wanted. He famously protected his children from the public, and now various family members believe they are vulnerable and exposed to the outside world.

"This is a huge change for both of them," a family source tells PopEater.

The entire family agreed Jackson's youngest child, Blanket, who at 8 years old is reportedly the shyest of the three, is not ready and will stay at home with private tutors.

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:14 pm

THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO!!!! I WISH THAT KIDS WILL BE HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!!!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:46 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Katherine Jackson To Debbie Rowe In Court Battle -- You Want Too Much

print it send it

Landov/Pacific Coast News
Katherine Jackson has formally filed court documents objecting to the amount of money Debbie Rowe is seeking from Michael Jackson's estate.

READ THE DOCUMENT: Katherine Jackson To Debbie Rowe In Court Battle -- You Want Too Much

Rowe is seeking close to $200,000 in attorney's fees she says were incurred as a result of the custody case involving Michael Jackson's children after the King Of Pop died last year.

Katherine Jackson's family law attorney, Diane Goodman states in court docs, "petitioner (Katherine Jackson), contends that the amount of fees requested by Debbie Rowe is not reasonable.”

The filing adds, “Wherefore, Petitioner requests that the petition for Approval for Attorney's Fees be denied if determined by the court to be unreasonable. Other relief be granted that the court deems just and proper."

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

Rowe is represented by Eric George, who also was Oksana Grigorieva's attorney in the early stages of the custody battle with Mel Gibson over their infant daughter, Lucia.

A hearing is set for September 8, 2010, to determine how much money George will get for his work with Rowe.

mjforever

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:29 am

Matt Fiddes

I'm Jacko boy's dad

Bodyguard's court claim over Blanket

26/09/2010
Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Jacko_516_161849a

BLANKET: Jacko's boy
MICHAEL Jackson's former British bodyguard Matt Fiddes will this week claim he is the biological father of the dead star's youngest son Blanket.

Fiddes, of Barnstaple, Devon, will tell Australian TV he fathered the eight-year-old by sperm donation for nothing - turning down a £500,000 offer from the superstar. He has told pals he will fight for custody if anything happens to Jacko's mum Katherine.

Last night Fiddes, 29, told us: "There is a strong resemblance and the dates match. He offered me a lot of cash but I turned him down as he was my good friend."

Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:19 am

Making his Daddy Proud...

(In Photos: Prince helping The Children's Hunger Fund)

"Our father was always concerned about the planet and humanity. Through all his hard work and dedication, he has helped many charities and donated to all of them. Through all his songs, his message was simple: Love. We will continue to spread his message and help the world." - Prince Jackson

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I 2j4r1h2

Back to top Go down
solejackson

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:43 am

I LOVE JACKSON'S KIDS!!! PRINCE IS LIKE HER FATHER, SO GENEROUS!!!
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Michael Jackson’s children enjoy a weekend away in Las Vegas   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:34 am

Michael Jackson’s children enjoy a weekend away in Las Vegas

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article-0-0B77D9A2000005DC-553_634x472

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 am

Michael Jackson's Son Gets His Game On
1/26/2011 10:33 AM PST by Johnny Lopez

Michael Jackson's eldest kid Prince Michael Jackson got the royal treatment at last night's Lakers game in L.A.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I 0126-prince-jermaine-getty-basketball-credit-2

Everyone from George Lopez and Khloe Kardashian to Ron Artest made sure they greeted the 13-year-old and his uncle Jackie Jackson.

Not bad.

katelove

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:23 am

MICHAEL JACKSON’S KIDS SUPPORT JAPAN RELIEF

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Blanket-Jackson-Paris-Jackson-Latoya-Jackson-and-Prince-Jackson

Michael Jackson‘s spirit was alive and well as his kids Blanket, Paris and Prince Jackson hit up the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills today (March 31).
Joined by their aunt La Toya Jackson, the trio were on hand to support Japan Relief for the American Red Cross at the GBK Gift Lounge.

Meanwhile, it appears the Jackson family was none to impressed when American Idol contestant James Durbin made light of an incident which severely injured MJ during last night’s episode.

The singer, who performed on last night’s show alongside a stage full of pyrotechnics, made reference to a 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot which resulted in Michael suffering severe burns to his scalp.

James told host Ryan Seacrest: “I have a lot of hairspray in my hair to keep it from jumping around – so much so, the one thing I was worried about was having a ‘Pepsi moment’.”

A representative for Jackson’s family says: “We were shocked to see this. It’s nothing to make light of and everybody should be focusing on who was responsible for Michael’s death.”

James subsequently defended his comments on Twitter, saying: “For anyone talkin…I said pepsi NOT MJ! I have no disrespect for Michael. I grew up singing his art. I guess youll take it how you want it…”

He added: “Talkin about MJs passing is too soon. Making a reference to an incident 25 years ago..not too soon. The stab was at pepsi people.”

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:24 am

Prince and Paris Jackson flashed a pair of smiles at the paparazzi as they left an acting class in Hollywood yesterday.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I 0416-jackson-kids-spl267910-001-credit

mjforever

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:43 am

Michael Jackson’s kids in tears during Janet concert
Oh No They Didn't!

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I C7mjP

At the Gibson Amphitheatre on Thursday night, Janet Jackson opted for more modest stage costumes for her performances, doing away with last month's low cut and tight latex jumpsuit. You might, too, if a good chunk of your family was in attendance!

Flanked by a bevy of bodyguards, Jackson’s mother, Katherine, and older brothers Jermaine and Randy strolled to their seats as a cheering audience set off a continuous stream of flashes from cameras and started to swarm the famous family. (Michael's three children also came out to see their aunt that night.)

A closeby row began chanting “Michael! Michael! Michael!” with as many fans dressed in T-shirts emblazoned with the family’s departed king as they were in Janet branded tops.

Indeed, in her first tour since her brother Michael’s 2009 death, MJ’s presence was felt, whether it was adding moves he perfected or paying tribute to him in pictures during “Together Again” –- where Janet became emotional and stopped singing, instead extending her hands up above as the crowd sang the words and watched a slide show of childhood pictures of the two.

Janet was not the only one to get a little choked up. According to a fan seated in front of the Jackson family in the audience, Katherine Jackson and Michael's three children (Prince, Paris, and Blanket) started crying as video of the late singer played across the screen during a performance of "Scream" (the famous 1995 Michael/Janet duet). After their emotional outburst, Katherine and the children soon left the concert.

Because tickets to Thursday’s show sold out in less than 10 minutes when they went on sale in January, Jackson added an additional performance for Friday -- which quickly sold out, as well. Jackson and Live Nation then added another show set for Saturday.

The next North American leg of the "Rhythm Nation" singer's tour is being planned for the fall, after Jackson's upcoming run of spring and summer dates in Europe.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyMon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

Sunday best: Michael Jackson's children spruce up in their smartest clothes for weekly worship with grandmother

Their grandparents have always been strictly religious - and it seems that Michael Jackson's children are now having to go to church on Sundays as part of their new 'normal' life.
Paris 13, Prince, 14 and Blanket, nine, were seen looking incredibly smart as they accompanied their grandmother Katherine Jackson, their legal guardian, to a Jehovah's Witness chapel at the weekend for worship.
Jackson himself was a Christian and had pledged to bring up his children with God in their lives and it looks like his family is continuing his wishes.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article-1390052-0C38310400000578-637_468x628

Well turned out: Prince Jackson got his collar straightened by a family friend before he entered the church at Woodland Hills, Los Angeles yesterday

Blanket - real name Prince Michael Jackson II - even had his long hair tied back in a ponytail as a mark of respect as they prepared to join the Woodland Hills Congregation in Los Angeles.

He is said to have his hair that length in tribute to his father who liked it long.
Blanket was dressed in a very grown-up white shirt with a dark suit and tie that looked like he had a bit of room to grow into.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article-1390052-0C38311400000578-519_224x525

Tied back: A suit-wearing Blanket Jackson had his hair in a ponytail before he headed into the church

Prince - real name Michael Joseph Jackson Jr - meanwhile was seen getting the collar of his smart two-piece neatened up by a family friend.
Paris - real name Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson - meanwhile was in a modest black long-sleeve shift dress with white embroidery around the hem, collar and cuffs, worn with sandals.

Their father the King Of Pop died on 25 June 2009 aged 50 and the whole Jackson clan have been mucking in since to make their lives as normal as possible.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article-1390052-0C38310C00000578-192_468x637
We are family: Paris Jackson, left, looked equally smart as she joined her brothers Prince and Blanket for the service
As well as going to church in public for the first time, they now go to school.
And as reported by the Mail Online last week, they also go to afterschool drama class near their LA home.
In February, the children gave an interview on U.S. television and said they even fancied following their late father into showbusiness.
However, 80-year-old grandmother Katherine, and their aunt La Toya, 54, who's closely involved in their upbringing, want them to live as normal a life as possible before any attempt to launch themselves fully into the public eye.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Article-1390052-0C38314C00000578-960_224x423

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 am

MJ Bike to Ride in Cemetery Tribute
6/24/2011 12:05 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

The customized Michael Jackson motorcycle personally inspected by MJ's kids will be driven through Forest Lawn cemetery on June 25th to honor the King of Pop on the anniversary of his death.

Over the weekend, Paris Jackson tweeted photos of the family checking out the bike at their Calabasas home. Turns out, the guy who designed it -- Marcell "Porkchop" Miller -- is a friend of the family who happened to be in the neighborhood that day ... and figured he'd bring it by the house.

TMZ spoke with Porkchop ... who told us the bike was a hit with the fam ... and he feels like a ride through Forrest Lawn would be the best way for him to pay his respects on the anniversary of MJ's death tomorrow.

In related news, can you believe it's already been two years???

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 am

Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson
7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase. In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next