Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I

Go down 
+2
Scarlet Admin
katelove
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Michael Jackson's three children bring 'joy' to kids' hospital
09 AUGUST 2011

It's hard to believe that these are the same youngsters we saw looking so heartbroken at their father's memorial service.

In the two years since he died, Michael Jackson's children seem to have blossomed into happy, healthy young people.

Paris, who so impressed the world with an emotional tribute to her famous father, is now 13, and looks like a little lady.

On Monday, she joined her brothers Prince, 14, and nine-year-old Prince Michael – also known as "Blanket" – in delivering artwork by their father to the Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

The trio – accompanied by their aunt La Toya and grandmother Katherine – looked in good spirits as they handed over 10 pieces of art.

The sketches by the king of pop and a signed portrait of him were donated by Brett-Livingstone Strong, an artist and family friend, who had them in his private collection.

"You look at this, it makes you happy," said La Toya at the ceremony.

"They're whimsical, they're magical and there's just joy and peace," she continued.

"It will bring some type of joy to (the kids), and at the same time, I know it will bring joy to my brother as well."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:50 am

Michael Jackson's Kids Spotted at Six Flags Magic Mountain (Photo)
August 05, 2011 12:35 AM EDT

Michael Jackson's kids were spotted having a blast at Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park in Valencia, CA. All of MJ's children were present at the time: Prince, Paris, and Prince Michael Jackson II, a.k.a. Blanket. Prince even invited his supposed girlfriend, Niki Berger, along for the day.

The kids were all photographed enjoying the amusement park's rides and just having a good time. They weren't mobbed since no one seemed to have any idea who they were. In the end, that is exactly what MJ had wanted for his children. He just wanted them to have a normal life and a normal childhood.

Unfortunately, when Michael Jackson was alive, his children were unable to have that because everywhere they went, he was there. And sadly, there is no way people won't recognize MJ. It's good to see his children having at ease and loving life especially since Paris Jackson's Facebook account was recently hacked. Frighteningly, she had her personal photos released online! Poor thing!

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 am

Don't stop 'til you get enough: Michael Jackson's oldest son Prince flaunts his teenage love on roller coaster during thrilling day with siblings Paris and Blanket

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Michael Jackson's Prince oldest son has showed off his young romance with a teenage classmate during a thrilling day out with his siblings.
The 14-year-old has been dating Niki Berger since March.
The cute couple enjoyed a day of roller coasters and games at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California.
They were joined by Prince's sister Paris, 13, and brother Blanket, nine.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Article-2022412-0D4B1E9400000578-778_634x837

Rollercoaster of love: Prince and his girlfriend Niki Berger look happy together as they walk around the theme park
They held hands as they strolled around the park and sat in the front row of an upside down roller coaster together.
The couple are believed to have met at The Buckley School, in the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles.
Prince and Paris left homeschool in August last year for a more normal life at the private school.
Michael's brother Tito Jackson revealed in March that his nephew was seeing someone.
He told Life & Style magazine: 'Prince has a girlfriend. He’s at the age where he’s noticing the pretty girls, and they’re starting to notice him too.

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Article-2022412-0D4B1FE800000578-859_634x524
I wanna rock with you: Prince strolled around the park with Niki, not caring who was watching

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Article-0-0D4B1F9900000578-743_634x516

Sticking together: (from left) Paris, Blanket, Prince and Prince's girlfriend Niki on a fun day out together at Six Flags Magic Mountain
'He’s on the basketball team and playing football. He has a normal childhood.'
But despite Niki being suddenly thrown into the spotlight, she is a typical teenage girl and can be seen in several home-made YouTube videos laughing, singing and fidgeting in front of the camera with a friend.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:24 pm

Michael Jackson’s kids visit with Gary crowd

GARY — While the opening day of three-day birthday celebration of the late Michael Jackson was off to a slow start, the King of Pop’s three children — Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and 9-year-old Prince Michael II, also known as “Blanket,” took a short walk Friday from their father’s childhood home at 2300 Jackson St., to Garnett Elementary where their father and some of his siblings attended school decades ago.

Michael Jackson’s birthday is Monday.

“It’s closed now and I think it belongs to Workforce Development,” Michael’s first cousin Keith Jackson said as he led the brief tour for the children and a group of bodyguards and members of the Gary police department.

The children posed for pictures in front of Garnett while giggling and talking among themselves with another young relative. Keith also pointed out Roosevelt High School where the older aunts and uncles attended before they became known as the iconic Jackson 5.

“The kids are having a great time here,” Keith said as they returned to the gated house.

Moments after being in the backyard near a private, luxury bus, Prince and Paris then made their way to the gated fence and shook hands, posed for pictures and signed autographs for a small group of fans lucky enough to be up close.

Beth Shadera of Lake Station was able to present Paris with a necklace and also walked away with signatures from the children on a poster of their father as a child.

“I came here not expecting to have the honor of meeting Michael’s children. They are so beautiful,” Shadera said.

As the evening progressed, the crowd grew larger with more than 200 people dancing and watching performances on a stage near the house — called The Legend’s Stage — and Joe and Katherine Jackson, Michael’s parents, made their way outside to enjoy some of the show from the front yard.

Katherine watched performers from Chicago as well as the Gary dance group, Kruciial Kreationz, founded by promoter and Jackson family friend Ivan “Primetime” Woodard. Katherine also signed T-shirts, pictures and books with her son’s image for some fans.

She said seeing the community and fans from everywhere honoring her son ‘makes her choke up’ from the love.

“This is great, beautiful,” she said, adding that she will likely be here until Sunday. “The children’s first day of school is Monday, so they have to go back.”

She said she showed her grandchildren the entire house and where their father use to sleep and practice inside.

“They are so excited about seeing where their father grew up,” Katherine said. “Paris told me, ‘Grandma, I love it here.”

Later, the Jackson children attended the Merrillville-Andrean high school football game at Merrillville on Friday night.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Jpeg

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Jpeg

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I   Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's Kids after his death (June 2009-August 2011) PART I
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2