Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STAR

Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 Empty
PostSubject: Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995   Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 am

What happened? Very Happy

Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 44444-1
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995   Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 am

i bet alot of things that interview was so cant even describe dianne was so rude towards to them and towards to michael witch truely ennoys me since the interview was supossed to be about their merrige intead she spended the whole time acusing desmising their merrige etc and like asking incomfortable question like what even but loved those little moments where they looked at each other and smile and when he sing to her I love you
Back to top Go down
SALMA64

SALMA64

PostSubject: Re: Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995   Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 8:52 pm

nobody believed this couple and this is what Lisa angry .. we can understand in retrospect why she was on the defensive during this interview ... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995   Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 7:01 am

exactly we can undestnd why she was so angry its such a shame how no one undestod them dont worry inglish isnt my native launge ethier is all god
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995   Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa after Prime Time Interview in 1995
Page 1 of 1