Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video

Go down 
+2
kiti
sam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sam

New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video Empty
PostSubject: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:54 pm

I found it weird justy after LM interview...and she had said about retaliation topic about MJ having children...it video is released...I find this like a way to show the MJ and DR like a couple with her baby...but the body languaje of MJ says much for me...
This video was few days before LM traveled to London to join with MJ Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:22 pm

Another thing I found it...LM was caught with her former husband in her pool justly few days before she would have been traveling to London to join with MJ:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And MJ now know this new video that shows him with DR and his son...although have already seen pics of them in London:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by sam on Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:23 pm

I can't see a confortable MJ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:00 am

Michael obviously wanted her away...poor guy...I am completely agree with Lisa when she said about retaliation thing Rolling Eyes

solejackson

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 1:04 am

YES, I'M AGREE WITH YOU GIRLS, MJ LOOKS SO UNCOMFORTABLE WITH DEBBIE AROUND HIM
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:12 am

Poor Michael Sad

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 2:26 am

I wonder who sold this video? Michael poor guy, unconfortable and she trying to get close with him... poor man Twisted Evil Another question Who did say She didn't like spotlight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video   New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video Empty

Back to top Go down

New Debbie Row Prince and Michael Jackson video
Page 1 of 1