Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Debbie Rowe after Michael death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alice

Debbie Rowe after Michael death Empty
PostSubject: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Debbie Rowe: I Want My Kids!

Don’t count Debbie Rowe out of the custody mix quite yet! Her lawyer will be attending next Monday’s custody hearing which will determine who will get Michael Jackson’s kids.

Rowe’s lawyer Marta Almli insisted earlier this week that her client is in fact the biological mother of Prince and Paris, contrary to reports that state otherwise.

Debbie was excluded from Michael’s will, but this may be her last shot to get some kind of compensation from the late Michael Jackson.

Let’s not forget, however, that Debbie was paid a multi-million dollar settlement back in 2002, at which time she also relinquished all parental rights.

As for the children, there’s a slight chance they could get split up, since Michael’s third child Blanket came from a different mother. But at least until Monday, Katherine remains the sole guardian of all three children.

During a phone interview with NBCLA, Rowe reportedly told reporter Chuck Henry, "I want my kids."

We hope for their sake, that the court rules in favor of the children staying together with Katherine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Debbie Rowe will fight for custody of her two children with Michael Jackson, according to KNBC Los Angeles reporter Chuck Henry, who spoke to the pop star’s former wife in a 90 minute phone interview on Thursday morning.

Rowe confirmed that she plans to pursue custody of Prince Michael I, 12, and Paris Jackson, 11. Rowe said the reason she planned to step forward now is because the pop star didn’t “keep his end of the bargain,” referring to the singer dying.

“When he died, that’s when she decided to do something. She told me, ‘They are my flesh and blood. I’m going after my children,” the reporter says.

Just when you thought Joe Jackson was the most selfish and delusional looney in this crazy cast of characters. Is this really fair to Prince and Paris? These kids don’t even know Debbie Rowe. Do they really need more upheaval during such a turbulent time in their lives? And what about Blanket? What’s going to happen to him? Think of what’s best for the kids, woman!

“She told me, ‘Yes I am stepping up… I have to.’ She will try for custody of her children,” Henry said. “And she was still very much grieving this morning and has been, she says, for the last week over the death of Michael Jackson.”

Debbie, who the State of California recognizes as the legal parent of the kids — also denies recent reports claiming she is not their biological mother, even offering to undergo DNA testing to prove that Prince and Paris are hers.

The former nurse told the reporter that she plans to take action to keep Joe Jackson away from his grandchildren.

“She also said she would seek some kind of restraining order if that was necessary to keep Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson’s father, away from the children,” Henry recounted.

Rowe also told the reporter that she would be willing to take care of Jackson’s youngest child, Blanket, age 7, so as not to separate Prince and Paris from their little brother.

“She was very much concerned about [not splitting up the kids],” Henry added. “I pointedly asked her about that and she said she would take the child we know as Blanket, Prince Michael II, but she didn’t have any illusions that the court would award her the third child. But she said she would.”

Nurse Debbie met Jackson while working for his dermatologist in Beverly Hills, LA. The pair married in 1996 and their son Prince Michael was born on February 13, 1997. Paris was born on April 3, 1998.

Debbie gave up custody of Prince Michael and Paris after her divorce from Jackson in 1999.

There is still some doubt as to whether she legally signed away full parental rights in doing so. And she may still try to battle for custody of the children which has for the present time been awarded to their grandmother Katherine.

But there was no doubting the genuine emotion as she watched the action at the Staples Centre.

Paris's voice broke as she braved the stage to tell an estimated global audience of 1bn: 'I just want to say... ever since I was born.... daddy has been the best father you can imagine. And I just want to say I love him so much.'

The biological mother of Michael Jackson's children, Debbie Rowe, broke down in tears after watching Paris Katherine Jackson's emotional tribute to her late father on television.

Friends of the woman Jackson picked as his surrogate mother comforted Rowe, 50, as Paris, 11, tearfully spoke about her love for 'the best daddy you can imagine' .
Debbie was pictured looking distraught while watching the memorial service at her Southern California ranch.

Michael Jackson's baby mamma, Debbie Rowe, finally went to pay her respects to the King of Pop's grave today, and found herself surrounded by Jackson fans who reportedly lent her support while she said her final goodbyes.

According to a source, Rowe loved Jackson and has been devastated by his passing, and up until today was too grief-stricken to attend his public or private burial services. The source also claims that that despite being granted visitation rights to see her children Prince and Paris, she has not been allowed to see them.

Shady shady shady.

We're glad she finally visited Jackson's grave. Whether or not she really was that grief-stricken or she wanted a photo op is to be determined.

What do U think?? Is Debbie being legit or is she just being an attention whore??

Last edited by alice on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Michael Jackson’s Kids: Spending Time with Debbie Rowe

Michael Jackson’s kids, Prince and Paris, have been spending time with their biological mother, Debbie Rowe.
Rowe has also included Blanket, aka Prince Michael II, in the visits, according to sources. Blanket’s biological mother is unknown.
This might be the best news to come out of the long year since Michael Jackson died. The anniversary, on Friday, June 25th, is sparking dozens of stories, mostly false, about the Jackson kids and anything to do with Michael Jackson. It’s going to be a wild week, that’s for sure!
The reality is that Rowe, who was married to Jackson when she gave birth to Prince and then Paris, has forged a relationship not only with the children but with Katherine Jackson, their guardian and Michael’s mother. The visits have happened quietly, with no fanfare or publicity.
Rowe–who raises and sells horses in Southern California– retained her parental rights when she divorced Jackson. A family court judge reaffirmed that in 2006.
This week, however, all members of this saga will be out of town as fans descend on various locations to commemorate the anniversary of Michael’s death.
According to my sources, the Jackson kids are doing fine. They will, indeed, attend private school this fall.
But I am also told that it’s incorrect, as was reported Sunday from the British press, that the children have “no friends.” They have plenty of friends among their similarly aged cousins. And once they’re in school, they will undoubtedly make friends.
It wouldn’t have been easy for them in the first place. From June 2005 until last June–four years–the children were dragged by Jackson from one locale to another–Bahrain, Ireland, Japan, France, Las Vegas, northern Virginia, suburban New Jersey, and then finally a rented house in Beverly Hills.

SHOWSBIZ

Last edited by alice on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 pm

Debbie Rowe 'doesn't want custody of Michael Jackson's kids', claims friend

Debbie Rowe allegedly told a friend: “Do I want the kids? Hell no,” following reports that she would seek custody of her two children by Michael Jackson.
Rowe, who gave birth to Prince Michael and Paris during her brief marriage to Jackson, allegedly said she did not want to become their guardian.

Rebecca White, who claimed to be a friend of Rowe, showed a series of emails to US entertainment show Extra.
In one, dated July 2 2009, Rowe said: “I’m not going after custody. These kids are not mine. They were never mine. They were always Michael’s. I was Michael’s best friend.”
Three days later, Rowe wrote: “My lawyer is telling me I have to take some responsibility about the welfare of the children. Do I want the kids? Hell no. Does it look good for me to ask for them? Absolutely. I don’t want to look like the woman who gave away her kids and just forgot about them.”
White told the programme: “It’s not like she doesn’t love them. It’s not like she doesn’t want the best for them, but her life is different... The idea of being a mother to those children is something I don’t think she really wants.”

However, Rowe does not want to appear uncaring, White claimed. “She can’t just sit back in the shadows and not say anything because then she will be looked at as the woman who gave up her children and that’s a horrible thing to say.”
Rowe has angrily denied a report in the New York Post that she will waive all rights to the children in exchange for $4 million.
“Ms Rowe had not and will not give up her parents rights. Ms Rowe has not accepted - and will not accept - any additional financial consideration beyond the spousal support she and Michael Jackson personally agreed to several years ago,” her lawyer said in a statement.
Jackson’s mother, Katherine, has been granted temporary guardianship of Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and Prince Michael II, seven. In papers filed with Los Angeles Superior Court, Mrs Jackson said the children had “no relationship with their biological mother”.

telegraph

Last edited by alice on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

Katherine Jackson Gets Custody

Debbie Rowe's three magical wolves of protection can have a little fun (wink wink) and take a long Calgon bath, because they won't have to go into battle against Katherine Jackson anytime soon. Katherine's lawyer went on CBS' Early Show (via E!) this morning and said that a custody deal has been reached. Per Michael's wishes, Katherine will get full custody of Paris and Prince Michael. Debbie co-signed that as long as she gets to visit. Oh and she also wants a psychiatrist brought in to meet with the kids. I think the middle wolf came up with that idea. He's the smartest one.

TMZ says that DebRo didn't (WARNING: Hold on to something sturdy and throw a mattress on the floor) didn't want any more money. The only two things she asked for was visitation rights and for the kids to hang out with a child psychologist to help them deal with all the changes in their lives.

When the Early Show asked Katherine's lawyer about reports that the villainous puppet master known as Joe Jackson wasn't going to help "raise" the kids, he said, "I don't think it's valid at all. I think Joe Jackson is the husband of Mrs. Jackson, but he's not living in Los Angeles."

Translation: Katherine keeps a wreath made out of garlic on her front door to ward Joe Jackson off.

Last edited by alice on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Debbie Rowe -- 'Worried' About Blanket

Debbie Rowe -- the mother of Michael Jackson's two oldest children Paris and Prince -- claims she's "worried" about her kids' brother, Blanket.

During a shopping trip in Calabasas earlier today, Rowe said she knows nothing about the investigation into the stun gun incident at the Jackson compound in Encino -- where Michael's kids and Jermaine's kids are all currently living with Katherine Jackson.

But Rowe did admit that she was aware of the reports that Jaafar Jackson was playing with a stun gun while Blanket was nearby. When asked if she was worried about Blanket, Rowe said, "Of course I'm worried ... why would I not be worried about a child? He is their brother."

Rowe claimed she's never been to the Jackson compound -- but told us she has been visiting Michael's tomb recently and tries to visit as often as she can.

TMZ

Last edited by alice on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Seeking Money From His Estate

Michael Jackson’s ex-wife and the mother of his children, Debbie Rowe, is seeking payment from his estate to cover her services and attorney fees, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports.

Rowe’s attorney, Eric M. George, filed a Notice of Petition on her behalf with the Los Angeles Superior Court on Tuesday seeking financial compensation for legal fees and services in regards to the guardianship of Michael Joseph Jackson Jr, Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson II.

Company Sues Website Over Sale Of Michael Jackson Items

The children are currently is the custody of Jackson’s mother, Katherine.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:40 am

Katherine Jackson: 'First Meeting With Rowe Was Special'

MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has dismissed ongoing reports suggesting she doesn't get along with her son's ex-wife DEBBIE ROWE, insisting she has a great deal of love and respect for the woman who gave birth to the King of Pop's two eldest kids.

In a candid and rare TV news interview, which aired in America on Friday (25Jun10) - the anniversary of her son's death, the Jackson family matriarch revealed she didn't meet Rowe until after the King of Pop had died - and she found his ex to be warm and friendly.

This, after the two women were pitted against each other in media reports surrounding the custody of Rowe's biological kids Prince Michael, 13, and Paris, 12.

Jackson says, "I hadn't met her before Michael died. We met and we clicked right away... We cried together, we talked, we had a nice time together because, when we met, it was just Michael we thought about mostly - and the children.

"All the rumours about Debbie Rowe wanting to take the children away (are) completely false... Debbie's happy with the arrangement the way Michael left it and she sees nothing wrong with me raising the children and I respect her and love her for that."

The two women's mutual friend, Marc Schaffel, made the top secret meeting happen - and was the only other person in the room when the two women hugged and cried.

He recalls, "Nobody knew; no lawyers knew, no representatives knew. They looked at each other and tears just started running down both of their eyes."

Jackson has since welcomed Rowe into her home for regular visits with her kids - and Schaffel insists the former dental nurse has offered to help raise the kids if anything should happen to her one-time mother-in-law.

In his will, Michael Jackson suggested that Diana Ross should step in as his kids' guardian if his mother should pass.

Schaffel says, "Debbie is the children's biological mother and she will always be there for them. If Mrs. Jackson wasn't available she would be right there."

Katherine adds, "I feel that she should be in their lives and the children should know her."

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debbie Rowe after Michael death   Debbie Rowe after Michael death Empty

Back to top Go down

Debbie Rowe after Michael death
Page 1 of 1