Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss Empty
PostSubject: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss   Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:53 am

David Gest, a confidant to both Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston, revealed they two singers once shared a passionate kiss.

BANG SHOWBIZ FEBRUARY 21, 2012
Whitney Houston "really wanted to marry" Michael Jackson, according to their friend David Gest.

The music producer was a close confidant of both the late stars, and he believes Whitney - who was laid to rest in New Jersey on Sunday on Feb. 19 - would have liked to have got together with the "Thriller" singer, but he was "too shy" to make a move on her.

"She really loved Michael and he adored her," he said. "Michael told me they once shared a passionate kiss, and she told me she was at one time very much in love with him.

"I think she really wanted to marry him, but although he had a crush on her, he was too shy.

"Later, he confessed to me he should have made every move. If they had got together, I believe Whitney would not have done drugs or become a semi-recluse."

The 58-year-old star - who was previously married to Liza Minnelli - saw Whitney perform in Copenhagen, Denmark, last year and he was reduced to tears by the fact she could no longer hold the notes she used to.

David - who interviewed the music legend for his acclaimed documentary 'Michael Jackson: The Life of an Icon' - added in an interview with The Sun newspaper: "When we met last year, it was at her concert in Copenhagen and it was the saddest performance I had ever seen her give.

"Tears came to my eyes as she just couldn't hold her notes. I actually walked out after four songs, had a sob then came back to watch the rest of the show. My heart was bleeding for her."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss   Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 am

Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson were in love, says David Gest

David Gest has claimed that Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston were once "very much in love".

Gest, a close friend of both of the late stars, shared his belief that Houston would have had a less troubled life if she married the King of Pop.

"She really loved Michael and he adored her," he told The Sun. "Michael told me they once shared a passionate kiss, and she told me she was at one time very much in love with him.

"I think she really wanted to marry him but, although he had a crush on her, he was too shy. Later, he confessed to me he should have made every move.

"If they had got together, I believe Whitney would not have done drugs or become a semi-recluse."

On his own relationship with Houston, Gest said that he was captivated by the singer "from the moment [he] spoke to her".

"When we met last year, it was at her concert in Copenhagen and it was the saddest performance I had ever seen her give," he said. "Tears came to my eyes as she just couldn't hold her notes.

"I actually walked out after four songs, had a sob then came back to watch the rest of the show. My heart was bleeding for her. The woman who was possibly the greatest female vocalist of all time had given her only performance I'd ever seen that wasn't up to par."

Gest added that afterwards they "talked about bad marriages and mistakes we had both made in life".

"She talked to me about drugs and how she wished she had never done them," he revealed. "That conversation was deeply personal, a real heart-to-heart."

Houston's funeral took place in New Jersey on Saturday (February 18) and she was laid to rest in the state the following day. She passed away on February 11 at the age of 48.

Jackson suffered a fatal cardiac arrest aged 50 in June 2009.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss   Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 am

Whitney Houston Wanted to Marry Michael Jackson

If you say so? Whitney Houston reportedly was very smitten with Michael Jackson and “really wanted to marry him.”

Music producer David Gest, who was very close with both fallen stars, reveals that Whitney Houston “really loved Michael and he adored her. Michael told me they once shared a passionate kiss, and she told me she was at one time very much in love with him.”

A passionate kiss, really? Are we talking about the same Michael Jackson? Small, thin, talented, got a face like Diana Ross, nose problems?

Apparently Whitney interpreted that one kiss as “Holy Matrimony” but Michael was too shy?

“I think she really wanted to marry him, but although he had a crush on her, he was too shy,” says Gest.

I love Michael Jackson, I’m a huge fan, but I don’t think Michael Jackson’s “girl problems” were because he was “too shy.”

Think of how different life would be if Michael didn’t marry his random baby momma, and how Whitney’s life might have been altered if she was with Michael?

“Later, he confessed to me he should have made every move,” says Gest, “If they had got together, I believe Whitney would not have done drugs or become a semi-recluse.”

Michael was also a huge fan of Whitney Houston's music and David reveals that Michael was absolutely torn-up when Whitney Houston’s voice began to decline.

“Tears came to my eyes as she just couldn’t hold her notes,” Gest remembers Michael saying at a concert,” I actually walked out after four songs, had a sob then came back to watch the rest of the show. My heart was bleeding for her.”

One thing is certain, if Michael Jackson did indeed marry Whitney Houston they would definitely have been the original Jay-Z and Beyonce. Just saying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss   Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson shared passionate kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1