Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie's twitter

Go down 
+5
trifoli
lmpbigfan
ross
wildchic
Scarlet Admin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
neiner_weiner

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:33 am

I hear from a lot of people on twitter that if you talk or ask about MJ, Lisa will block you even if you don't say anything bad. Why do you think she does that? She even follows a Jackson Presley page so it's weird to me that she blocks fans that say anything about MJ.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:31 am

neiner_weiner wrote:
I hear from a lot of people on twitter that if you talk or ask about MJ, Lisa will block you even if you don't say anything bad. Why do you think she does that? She even follows a Jackson Presley page so it's weird to me that she blocks fans that say anything about MJ.

No, what I think the person who blocks people talking on MJ, it is not her...I heard this was her husband who could be handling her pages. I could believe it, I witnessed many good MJ's messages on her facebook fan page were deleted without reasons in the past.

I think the person who is doing this can delete all the MJ's messages but will never be able to delete the MJ's traces in the Lisa Marie Presley's heart.
Back to top Go down
neiner_weiner

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:55 am

wildchic wrote:
neiner_weiner wrote:

No, what I think the person who blocks people talking on MJ, it is not her...I heard this was her husband who could be handling her pages. I could believe it, I witnessed many good MJ's messages on her facebook fan page were deleted without reasons in the past.

I think the person who is doing this can delete all the MJ's messages but will never be able to delete the MJ's traces in the Lisa Marie Presley's heart.

Yeah you're probably right. I remember reading on another forum that one of the members tried to give a gift or a letter to Lisa, but someone from Lisa's entourage said that her husband had to screen all the mail she gets first and he throws away the ones he thinks are inappropriate. So maybe Lockwood or another moderator blocks MJ tweets as well.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:48 am

neiner_weiner wrote:
wildchic wrote:
neiner_weiner wrote:

Yeah you're probably right. I remember reading on another forum that one of the members tried to give a gift or a letter to Lisa, but someone from Lisa's entourage said that her husband had to screen all the mail she gets first and he throws away the ones he thinks are inappropriate. So maybe Lockwood or another moderator blocks MJ tweets as well.

I heard that too..since long ago I've been hearing about that...I would prefer it were with Lisa's permission contrary it would be manipulation and abuse of confidence, that is not right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 4:44 pm

Lisa Marie Presley‏@LisaPresley
YAY MAMA!! Commanding the stage as the Wicked Queen in Snow White!!! I am sooooooooo proud SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile: pic.twitter.com/3kvy2FHB
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Its snowing:)Smile Behind me is our frozen lake, Eeeeeeeeeee!

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:06 am

Lisa Marie Presley ‏@LisaPresley
Love you guys, Thanks 4 the Birthday wishes, you always make it really special, Thank u, ~L
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:10 am

Lisa retweeted to Austin.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

Lisa Marie to Karen Faye:

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart 19 mar
Having to revisit one of the saddest and most tragic times of my life is difficult, but hopefully if It can bring any clarity to the case it will be worthwhile. RT @dreederMJ: @wingheart How do you feel about being a potential witness in the upcoming trial?

Lisa Marie Presley ‏@LisaPresley 19 mar
@wingheart I'm sorry honey.. I know how hard this is on u xxx
Back to top Go down
susan

susan

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 5:41 am

New LMP song on the Walking Dead Soundtrack - Out Today!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Lisa Marie Presley's twitter. About Michael Jackson:

Ebony Martinez @mjlives4ever1
"@LisaPresley: Im fine my darlings.. Watching JAWS" MJ liked that Movie.

Lisa Marie Presley
@LisaPresley
@mjlives4ever1 Yes we watched it together many times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 8:13 pm

Jackie :T ‏@Iluvsmosh01
@LisaPresley I hate it when people make up rumors about you! Just saw you on a cover of a magazine. About you and Michael /.\

@Iluvsmosh01 such BS
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Someone hacked the Lisa's twitter, apparently someone posted a ugly tweest about Michael Jackson. She after knowing what was happening tweeted these tweests:

@LisaPresley: I have ALWAYS defended MJ! Thank you to those who knew that I would never say or do that before jumping the gun!

Lisa Marie Presley ‏@LisaPresley 15h
That tweet was erroneous! Somehow someone tweeted it on my my behalf! Its BS!

Yes, my account was in fact hacked!!!

Steph Martin ‏@neverletyoupart 15h
@LisaPresley ❤ I do think the majority of people realized you didn't choose to have that on your TL. x

User Actions  
Following

Lisa Marie PresleyVerified account
‏@LisaPresley
@neverletyoupart   NEVER!  I already voiced my opinion on this matter!

@MaryKohnke   Ive never had it happen before.... This is scary that someone can do that!

Jamie G. ‏@Jamie_G13 15h
@LisaPresley be sure you change your password hon. Sorry some SOB did that to you. Love ya

‏@LisaPresley
@Jamie_G13   Im on the case!

Thank God for Karen Faye for giving me the heads up about all this...

StorminGrace ‏@stormingrace 15h
@LisaPresley are u ok? I know the stress of all this BS.must get 2 u n hurt u..love u sweetie. Xo

‏@LisaPresley
@stormingrace Im okay... I dont like that it happened and I need to figure out who and how it happened but I will survive...Thanks

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Back to top Go down
SALMA64

SALMA64

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:31 pm

I'm skeptical for a time with Lisa ... it has not always defended precisely! I disagree with his remarks
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:33 pm

You know Salma though Lisa was kinda cruel with Michael, she  did it since her spite, angriness. I think when she says ''she has always defended him'' it means since her heart, mind. She had times she defended him others was heartless but always loved him.

When she talked in bad way, it wasn't since her heart, her pain took her soul and did it.
Back to top Go down
SALMA64

SALMA64

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:37 pm

Everyone always talks about when she considered "the biggest mistake of his life" as she said this sentence in the sense that it erred in so quickly from a wedding to another but everyone beut just remember Mike as being the biggest mistake of his life ...

The only time I found that she had disrespect is when she once said "I was with him in Lalaland" ... this is the most unpleasant remark she did on MIke because yes Michael was in "his world" but during that time she was very happy to be there because it was her back to her father;

For the rest I do not want it too it is more Priscilla who I feel the disgust

It's just my opinion .. I learned to understand Lisa and yet I hated so much for what she had said about him in the past ... even if she was the daughter of my second idol
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:06 pm

SALMA64 wrote:

The only time I found that she had disrespect is when she once said "I was with him in Lalaland" ... this is the most unpleasant remark she did on MIke because yes Michael was in "his world" but during that time she was very happy to be there because it was her back to her father;
"I was with him in Lalaland"

I don't remember that quoted very well. Can you post it here?

I like Lisa. Micke and her seemed very happy together, he loved her so much but i recognize she said many ugly things. Not only was the biggest mistake thing. She said more during interviews. I didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 11:07 pm

SALMA64 wrote:

"I was with him in Lalaland"

I don't remember that quoted very well. Can you post it here?

I like Lisa, i loved them like a couple. Micke and her seemed very happy together, he loved her so much but i recognize she said many ugly things. Not only was the biggest mistake thing. She said more during interviews. I didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
SALMA64

SALMA64

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 9:59 pm

Yes to short she said she "soared" in a unreal world in time and she was his wife

sorry I can not find the interview Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 12:44 am

Just arrived in NYC for the East Coast stop of the tour ,LOVE it here! Now it feels like fall...Come see us! Lots of Love, lmp
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 1:54 am

Favorite tweets of Lisa Marie

Lisa Presley Brazil @LisaPresley_BR  ·  Nov 20
Hey... @LisaPresley and Michael did it FIRST !

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 2:46 am

Other favorite twists of Lisa Marie

Karen Faye · @wingheart
10th Oct 2013 from TweetList

I locked my account and just aspire to a kind and peaceful future. The lies and deceptions have been exposed, and that was my goal. I am not a part of the fan community. My friend and mentor lived a complicated, conflicted but one of the most fruitful, giving life, history will ever know. He was killed. The lies and coverup was unfair and unjust. It took a mass investigation and forcing witness's under oath to expose the truth. Michael was not "dragged through the mud". There are ppl who repeat this mantra only to deceive and keep the truth buried in mud. Michael's struggles and hardships are a testament to his strength and commitment to living his life as a modern day profit.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:49 am

Twitter :

Had a nice morning watching Riley acting on the set of her new movie entitled “love song” She blows my mind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie's twitter   Lisa Marie's twitter - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie's twitter
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next