Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMZ Reports -- Dr. Conrad Murray Help, I'm Dying in Jail!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

TMZ Reports -- Dr. Conrad Murray Help, I'm Dying in Jail! Empty
PostSubject: TMZ Reports -- Dr. Conrad Murray Help, I'm Dying in Jail!   TMZ Reports -- Dr. Conrad Murray Help, I'm Dying in Jail! EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 4:39 am

Dr. Conrad Murray is pulling a Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- pleading with a judge to spring him from L.A. County Jail because it's taking an extreme physical toll on his body ... and if he doesn't get help soon, Murray believes he'll DIE behind bars.

But here's the crazy thing -- unlike Mayweather, Murray's not asking for house arrest (he knows that will never happen) ... Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care.

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

As a result of the alleged deprivation, we're told Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly ... and he's been suffering from a constant headache over the last few weeks.

Murray says he's never gotten headaches in the past -- and is worried it might be a brain tumor.

We're told Murray asked to see a doctor, but got shuffled around and has received no medical attention.

Murray told his attorney, Valerie Wass, "I may not make it out of here alive. This is a very dangerous place. I'm in here dying. The system is intent on killing me."

A rep for the L.A. County Sheriff's Department tells us, the department doesn't comment on pending cases.

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com

TMZ Reports -- Dr. Conrad Murray Help, I'm Dying in Jail!
Page 1 of 1