Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)

Go down 
+2
sam
Scarlet Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) Empty
PostSubject: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 am

MICHAEL JACKSON'S SISTER LA TOYA REUNITES WITH HIS CHIMP BUBBLES IN NEW DOC

Michael Jackson's sister La Toya is reuniting with the late King of Pop's former pet, the chimpanzee named Bubbles, in a new documentary airing Tuesday on the cable network Animal Planet.
The documentary, "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story," tells the life story of the chimp that spent six years with Michael and features interviews with those who witnessed their special relationship. Michael had to part with his chimp when the primate reached adolescence, and the documentary will reveal what has gone on with Bubbles over the last 20 years.
In our clip, La Toya visits Bubbles at his current home. "I think you remember me, don't you," she says to the chimp, getting teary eyed.
Watch our video for more and tune in to "Michael Jackson and Bubbles: The Untold Story" on Tuesday, June 22 on Animal Planet at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
sam

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:36 am

Remembering Michael: “He definitely wasn’t gay,” says Tito

As the world honors Michael Jackson on the first anniversary of his death today, his older brother Tito tells In Touch exclusively how his brother’s legacy should live on forever with his fans — and his children. “I want them to remember that their father was a genius!” Tito tells In Touch of Prince, 13, Paris, 12, and Blanket, 8. “My brother was the greatest entertainer who ever lived, in every way. He was electrifying, he did things that we hadn’t seen before, he had ideas no one had thought of before.” Tito says that Michael’s good works far outshadow the rumors that plagued his brother, especially with regard to his sexuality. “As far as I’ve always known, my brother had more sex than I did with women,” says Tito. “He definitely wasn’t gay. He was not a rugged, beer-slinging type of man. Michael wouldn’t beat you up; he would beat you with his brain.” As far as Tito is concerned, Michael should be remembered for his generosity of spirit. “My brother was a gift to us from God,” says Tito. “He gave us great music, he left a lot of great gifts and videos behind and the donations of his estate — those are beautiful things. That just shows you the heart and the respect he had for the unprivileged, people that weren’t as blessed as he was. Michael hoped for a world free of pain and misery, and I hope it transforms from a dream to a reality for him.”

IN TOUCH ONLINE

Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:58 am

EXCLUSIVE: Katherine Jackson Cleans House -- 5 Relatives Moving OutIt looks like Katherine Jackson is cleaning house.

The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) POSTwenn5505287

Five relatives are moving out of the house they have been sharing with Katherine and Michael's children. The relatives will be gone by the end of the year, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

PHOTOS: Interiors Of Michael Jackson's Mansion

The Encino estate where Katherine lives with Michael's three children, Paris, Blanket and Prince Michael, has also been home to countless relative and others. There have been as many as 20 people living in the house.

"Katherine has been trying to get Alejandra Jackson, her former daughter-in-law, and Alejandra's four children to move out," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

Now, Katherine will finally get her way, with that Jackson 5 departing at the end of the year.

Alejandra had sons Jaafar and Jermajesty with Jermaine Jackson, and had Randy Jr. and Donte with Randy Jackson.

EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Violence Inside Jackson Home

"Alejandra was supposed to move out this summer, but it's taking longer than expected. However, Alejandra and her children will be moving out of the Encino estate by the end of the year," the source said.

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Never-Before-Seen Of Photos of Michael Jackson On Stage

"It doesn't look like Katherine will need to take legal action against Alejandra. With Katherine taking care of Michael's kids full-time, there is just to much chaos for her to handle. Katherine wants to devote her full attention to Michael's children."

Michael's children get along well with their cousins most of the time, but the house is often chaotic. "Alejandra won't be living on the streets, she will be taken care of. Katherine is very generous, probably to a fault," the source said.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson - A Life In Pictures

Alejandra Jackson was married to Jermaine Jackson, but that marriage was later annulled when it was determined that Alejandra had never legally divorced her first husband. Alejandra dated Jermaine's brother Randy and they had two children together. They never married.

Radar online.com

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:08 am

Janet Jackson: 'Michael represented everything to me'

(Photo by Herve Tropea)
LOS ANGELES – “I am in the most beautiful space I have ever been in my life at this moment,” revealed Janet Jackson, 44, when she talked to us in a Beverly Hills hotel suite.

“I am just starting to do something,” the soft-spoken singer-actress revealed. “I always wanted to do films since I was a child. I have always wanted to be an actress. I am thankful for my career in music but this is what I really wanted to do as a career since I was a kid. I will continue to do films. I will create and develop. Those are the things that I have such a passion for. But I still have a great passion for music so I will continue that as well.”

With her hair short and looking slim in her Rick Owens jacket, Janet also talked about her new movie, “For Colored Girls,” which is Tyler Perry’s film adaptation of Ntozake Shange’s award-winning play “For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf.”

The movie, which weaves together the stories of nine different women as they move in and out of each other’s lives, stars Janet (as Jo/Red), Loretta Devine (Juanita/Green), Kimberly Elise (Crystal/Brown), Anika Noni Rose (Yasmine/Yellow), Tessa Thompson (Nyla/Purple), Whoopi Goldberg (Alice/White), Kerry Washington (Kelly/Blue), Macy Gray (Rose), Phylicia Rashad (Gilda) and Thandie Newton (Tangie).

With each woman in the film symbolized by a color, we asked Janet what color would best describe her. “I don’t think there’s any one color in particular that I really could relate to in my life,” she disclosed. “I think it’s all the colors and I would have to add white, which obviously isn’t a color, and black to that. The space that I am in my life today is really a beautiful space that I have never experienced before. I’m very, very happy.”

On how her upbringing defined who she is today, Janet said, “Of course it has affected who I am today a great deal. It hasn’t been always peaches and cream. I have gone through my issues. I am a work in progress. There are certain things in my character that I really could relate to that I used to do. She is a woman who hides behind her work to ignore what’s truly going on in her relationships at home – with her husband and with herself. I mean, work is her baby. That’s her form of escapism. That used to be me and having that wall up, which used to be me.”

But doesn’t she have a charmed life, we asked.

“It’s hard for any kid who starts out in this business as a child,” she confessed. “There are a lot of things that you miss out on – one is your childhood, like not being able to play with the neighborhood kids. Even though you’re a child, you’re working like an adult and that can have an effect on you. That’s one aspect of my life.

“Then there were other things going on with me as a child. I was one of those kids who internalized everything, held everything inside – all my pains. I didn’t want to feel like a burden to anyone. It wasn’t until I opened up and spoke to someone about my issues that my life truly began to change. That didn’t happen until way later in my life which I wrote in my book. It’s coming out in January. It talks a lot about that. It’s a self-help book so it talks a lot about my childhood. There are anecdotes. It’s not an autobiography. If you read the book, you’ll understand what I’m trying to say.”

As for her late brother Michael, Janet said he was everything to her.

“If Michael were a color, he would be not one color but all the colors,” she said. “He represented so much for me. We were very close growing up and I remember nothing but good times. We were very, very close growing up. There were times when he was my teacher. There were times when he was my best friend. There were times when he was my brother. There were times when he was like a producer or a partner in writing. We’d sit and create songs together just for fun. We’d do fun, little, silly melodies that you never forget through your life.

“I remember that as kids – my brother Randy, Mike and me – we had many chores around the house. After dinner, we’d have to clean the kitchen. So we’d each take a job. I’d do the dishes; Mike would sweep the floor; Randy would be cleaning up all the center tops and that’s when we would create music. We’d create a song, melody. We’d create lyrics. We’d do three-part harmony. So it was fun. We made it fun. We just had nothing but good times.”

• • •

Courteney Cox, who met with us for the new season of her TV show “Cougar Town,” talked for the first time about her separation from her husband of 11 years, David Arquette.

“We grew apart,” she confessed. “But we’re still the best of friends. It’s not a divorce. It’s just a separation. But it will be odd this year because this will be the first year that I will be entertaining friends for the holidays by myself. We used to entertain every weekend and during the holidays. But now, I am not sure what I am going to do. It’s always about family. We usually travel after Christmas. We go away for New Year’s sometimes but last year; we just finished building our house so we didn’t go anywhere. It was nice to stay home. But I don’t know what will happen this year. It will be interesting.”

Courteney, who has a six-year-old daughter (Coco Riley Arquette) with David, has her best friend and former “Friends” co-star, Jennifer Aniston, who is also Coco’s godmother, giving her moral support.

“Jen has always been a good friend,” she said. “We are inseparable. We just have fun. We laugh. It’s great. We always make jokes about how one day, we’ll do another sitcom together just because life is so easy when you do those sitcoms. The hours are so easy. Everything is so easy. We had it made, let’s put it this way, on that show ‘Friends.’”

Jennifer, who guested once in “Cougar Town” as a flighty shrink to Jules Cobb (Courteney’s character), is a big fan of the show, Courteney revealed.

“We hang out all the time so I just asked her if she would do the show and she said she’d love to. She’s a big fan of it anyway and we talked about the character and what she’d like to play. So she was very involved in that stuff. Then, there was a short window she had before she was going off to do a movie so we shot it all in one day, as fast as we could because she had to leave. We love to work together. It is just so easy for us.”

Asked what brings out the animal in her and what kind of animal comes out, Courteney replied, “Wow, that’s a good one. I would probably say it would be a bear, especially when I get mad because when I get mad, I get really mad. And I get really mad when I am misunderstood. But at other times, I am just a nice little dog. But I do have that bear side in me as well.”

Formerly a Manila journalist, Los Angeles-based Janet Susan R. Nepales is a member of the Hollywood Foreign Press Association.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:27 pm

MJ Estate Challenges Michael's Mom

The Michael Jackson estate has laid down the gauntlet by demanding that Katherine Jackson's business partner immediately stop exploiting MJ's image -- or else!!! The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) 1210-jackson-launch-tmz-ex-2-credit

Howard Mann -- the guy who had been partnering with Katherine on numerous MJ ventures including her book "Never Can Say Goodbye" -- is now the target of a cease and desist letter ... obtained by TMZ.

The executors -- who until now have tolerated Mann's business ventures with Katherine -- have been pushed over the line and are demanding that Mann stop using MJ's image on banners to promote tonight's "Unveiling of the Jackson Secret Vault Lithographic Collection" in Beverly Hills.

In fact, Katherine herself is scheduled to make an appearance at the event ... and even sign autographs.

The cease and desist letter -- which is often the prelude to a lawsuit -- is hugely significant because it marks the first time executors, along with estate lawyer Howard Weitzman, have gone after anyone directly associated with Katherine Jackson.

As we have been reporting, Katherine's unauthorized business ventures have irritated the executors who are trying to clear up Michael Jackson's debt and turn the estate into a profitable asset for the benefit of Michael's children.

ross

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Katherine Jackson -- Hangin' in Britney's Hood

The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) 1216-kj-house-launch-ex-credit

Ordinary people usually hit up a Motel 6 while their home is being renovated -- but Katherine Jackson is no ordinary person.

Here's where Katherine will be living -- along with Michael Jackson's three kids -- for the next few months. It's a 12,670 square-foot mansion in Calabasas, CA -- just a block from Britney Spears!

Katherine is plunking down $26,000 a month -- the exact amount of her monthly allowance from the Michael Jackson estate -- while her Encino home is being extensively remodeled.

The 7 bedroom rental features a game room, movie theater, guest house, Jesus juice wine cellar, and much more.

UPDATE: TMZ has learned, the MJ Estate is paying the $26 grand a month for the rental, in addition to all the other perks Katherine gets, including cooks, security, cars, taxes, house maintenance, vacations, house renovations, etc. etc. etc.

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:25 am

Katherine Jackson Speaks Out: Life After Michael Jackson

Katherine Jackson who buried her most-famous son pop singer Michael Jackson almost two years ago, has been front and center since his death.

Now she's speaking out about dealing with court cases related to her son's death, lawsuits and how the family is trying to move on.

Michael Jackson died June 25, 2009 after being administered a lethal dose of propofol, a powerful intravenous sedative.

His personal doctor, Dr. Conrad Murray, is accused of killing the pop legend by allegedly administering an overdose of intravenous and prescription drugs.

Since her son's death, Katherine has been raising his three children and is a constant presence in court.

"It's been a difficult time for me ever since my son passed," said Katherine Jackson. "When I'm in that courtroom I can't stand to look at that man [Murray]…and I go because I love my son...I just feel I have to be there. It's the same way when they was accusing him of molesting, molestation…I was there every day."

Reports have said Murray attempted to hide evidence and delayed calling 911 as Jackson lay dying.

Murray's attorneys have said the doctor did nothing to cause Jackson's death.

Murray faces trial on involuntary manslaughter charges, and is expected to make an appearance in Los Angeles Superior Court today.

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 am

Michael Jackson's Mom, Estate, Clash Over Charity

Michael Jackson's mother and singer's estate clash over foundation and charitable legacy
Heal the world. Make it a better place for you and for me." So sang Michael Jackson in his mega-selling 1992 anthem for change.

FILE - In this Jan. 7, 2011 file photo, Katherine Jackson, mother of the late pop star Michael...
Now the singer's estate and Jackson's mother could use a little healing themselves as they fight each other over the non-profit Heal the World Foundation, which claims it's the successor to the pop star's defunct charity inspired by the song. At stake in the skirmish are trademarks worth millions of dollars and a piece of Jackson's legacy.

The dispute, which is playing out in a federal court in Los Angeles, is the latest example of the sometimes strained relationship between Jackson's family and his estate, which has already earned hundreds of millions of dollars.

But the fight against the new incarnation of the Heal the World Foundation has also raised questions about which causes the singer would want to focus on if he hadn't abandoned his charity to fight off allegations of child sexual abuse.

His mother, Katherine Jackson, left little doubt about her sentiments in a recent court filing: "It is not my desire, nor would it be the desire of my son Michael, to continue this lawsuit against Heal the World Foundation."

Her attorney, Perry R. Sanders Jr., said Friday that Katherine Jackson supports the charity but hopes that a more civil relationship between her and the estate can be restored. Sanders was hired late Thursday after Katherine Jackson's former attorney publicly cast doubts about the authenticity of her filing.

"Bottom line — I am going to do anything in my power to try to tone down the rhetoric that has happened to date to the extent possible," Sanders said.

Last year, Jackson's mother and father joined Heal the World's board of directors and placed their three grandchildren on a youth board. Jackson's mother and his children were prominently featured on a recent "Good Morning America" story that also included footage of Heal the World giving a $10,000 donation to a shelter in Los Angeles.

It was a high-profile plug for an entity that according to tax filings reviewed by The Associated Press has done little fundraising or charitable giving, but has fought to stake its claim to several Jackson-related trademarks and likeness rights that the singer's estate maintains it should own.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:24 am

Alejandra Jackson To Move Out -- Book Deal Imminent
4/8/2011 3:43 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Alejandra Jackson -- the houseguest who just wouldn't leave -- has agreed to vacate the Jackson family compound -- and sources tell TMZ a tell-all book deal is now a done deal.

Alejandra -- who has 5 kids via two of Michael Jackson's brothers, Randy and Jermaine -- has been a squatter in the Encino compound for months -- and was probably going to be evicted next week after a court hearing, but she has informed the Michael Jackson Estate she will be moving out by April 14.

The Estate had offered Alejandra a condo, provided she sign a confidentiality agreement, but she refused. Sources tell us the Estate is not paying Alejandra a penny or offering her any housing -- this was Alejandra's decision -- and we're told it's a clear sign a book deal has been closed.

mjforever

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:49 am

Katherine Jackson defends MJ on Today show
MICHAEL JACKSON
NO MOLESTER SAYS MOM
Posted on May 04, 2011 9:36 AM by Caroline GoddardLeave a Comment

Katherine Jackson is still defending her son Michael Jackson against molestation allegations -- even after his death.

The mother of Michael Jackson defended her late son to Matt Lauer today, calling allegations that the pop star molested two different boys "the biggest lie ever told."

Katherine Jackson appeared on Today to discuss the case against Dr. Conrad Murray, who is accused of manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson. When Matt Lauer asked if there was anything else she wanted to share with the world about her son, she immediately jumped into the scandal that nearly destroyed Michael's career.

"As far as Michael being a child molester... that's the biggest lie ever been told," she said.

"His lawyers told him he should just pay the money," Katherine said when Lauer asked why Jackson paid off his first accuser. "They thought that just paying the money and shut the people up would be the right thing to do."

She even said Jackson didn't want to go along with the payoff, but his legal team insisted. She says Michael told her, "I didn't want to do it either mother, I wanted to fight it because I knew it wasn't the truth."

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:20 am

La Toya Jackson Reveals What Michael Jackson's Kids Saw, Heard in His Final Days

By SHEILA MARIKAR (@SheilaYM)
June 22, 2011

Much of Michael Jackson's death still haunts La Toya Jackson.

The pop icon's sister details her theory about what really killed her brother in her new memoir, "Starting Over," released Tuesday, days shy of the second anniversary of his death. She suspects a conspiracy behind his demise, a plot by his business advisers and doctors to work him to death with the "This Is It" concerts and then profit off his estate. (She calls Dr. Conrad Murray, who's facing trial for manslaughter in Jackson's death, the "fall guy.")

She also offers insights into their relationship and how he cared for his three children, Paris, Prince and Blanket.

The book is Jackson's latest foray back into the entertainment industry (she went into seclusion in the late 1990s after her hellish marriage and divorce from her manager). Earlier this year, she took part in NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice." She's set to release her final full-length album before the end of 2011.

But much of her attention has remained on her brother. Below, 10 revelations from "Starting Over":

L. Cohen/Getty Images
Michael Jackson and LaToya Jackson View Full Size

'View': Whoopi, La Toya Disagree About M.J. Watch Video

La Toya: Prince Summoned to Death Bed Watch Video

'The View': La Toya on Joe Jackson Watch Video

On Michael Jackson's prediction of his death: "'La Toya, I'm going to be murdered for my music publishing catalog and my estate,' he had told me again and again. Michael believed there was a conspiracy."

On her theory of what happened the night he died: "I believe that when Michael walked in that house that night, whatever it was that greeted him, he knew that his end was upon him. And as soon as he had passed, some of the very people he had expressed suspicions about now controlled his estate."

On her suspicions about Dr. Tohme Tohme, Jackson's final business adviser, and his colleagues: "As soon as he began acting as Michael's business adviser, he fired key people who had been close to Michael for years. ... Once Tohme shut out the rest of the world, he would be able to steer Michael toward business ventures that were profitable for Tohme and his friends."

On Paris' description of her father's final days: "'Daddy was always cold,' she said. 'Daddy was always freezing. He would sit and fall asleep by the fireplace. He would always cry. And we would watch to make sure everything was fine. … And he needed a doctor. And then, they turned the lights out. We were in the dark ... and they cut the phones off.'"

On Paris' description of her father's last words to her: "Prince and I were arguing, and Daddy said, 'Stop fighting with your brother. I'm not always going to be here, and you're going to have to be the lady and watch over them.'"

On Paris' final gift to her father: "She had made a special request of me during our fitting for the clothes we would wear to the memorial: 'Auntie La Toya, I would like to give Daddy a half of a heart necklace. I'll have one half, and he'll have one half.' ... 'Daddy, this is for you,' she said. 'I have this part of the heart. And I want you to have this other part and carry it with you.' It was such a beautiful, sentimental moment."

On his strict parenting: "Michael was strict about what his kids were exposed to, allowing them to take in only educational programming. He also made sure that they never saw any of the news accounts about him. … Michael was also particularly careful about the music he allowed around his children. At that time, Paris was allowed to listen to only one song, 'Butterflies,' which singer Kolohe Kai had written for his own daugther."

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:23 am

Michael Jackson was murdered, sister LaToya tells Piers Morgan
By the CNN Wire Staff

(CNN) -- Michael Jackson's sister, LaToya, remains unshaken in her belief that the late pop icon was murdered.
LaToya Jackson unwaveringly restated the claim she first made after her brother's death two years ago -- a conviction that is shared by other family members -- in an appearance on CNN's "Piers Morgan Tonight." The interview is scheduled to be broadcast Tuesday.
Not only that, but Jackson told Morgan that her pop star brother told her he'd been targeted for murder before his death.
"I would never, ever think differently," Jackson said of her belief that the iconic performer's death resulted from foul play. "Michael told me that they were going to murder him. He was afraid. He was afraid for his life."
Without naming anyone, LaToya Jackson described those she believes killed him as "the people who were controlling him."
"People come into your life, wiggle their way in, control you, manipulate, control your funds, your finances, everything that you have. And you must do what they tell you to," Jackson said. "That's what Michael was going through and he knew that everything that was happening to him was not kosher. It wasn't right and it disturbed him greatly."
Michael Jackson's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, faces trial for involuntary manslaughter in the pop star's death on June 25, 2009. The second anniversary of Jackson's death is Saturday.
Authorities say Murray, who had been treating Jackson for insomnia, was responsible for giving his patient a fatal overdose of a powerful anesthetic.
Murray's lawyers have suggested that a frustrated and sleepless Jackson may have self-ingested the fatal dose while the doctor was out of his bedroom.
Several members of the Jackson family have said they suspect that Michael Jackson's death was the result of a murder conspiracy, although they've not made public any evidence.
After a June 2010 hearing for the defendant that was attended by Jackson family members, Michael Jackson's brother, Jermaine, told reporters that "Dr. Murray's the fall guy."
"This is bulls**t," Jermaine Jackson said.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:56 am

LA TOYA JACKSON
Forgiving the MJ Haters

La Toya Jackson thinks a lot of Michael Jackson haters have had a change of heart since her brother died -- but it's unclear whether she's including Gene Simmons in that group.

You'll recall KISS got dropped from the upcoming MJ tribute concert in part because Gene has said he believes Michael was a child molester.

This weekend in Bev Hills we asked La Toya if she thought the concert should be off limits to artists who disrespected Michael. Her answer is all about forgiveness ... but are you buying it?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)   The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Jackson family after Michael'death (June 2009-August 2011)
Page 1 of 1