Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Janet Jackson settled with boyfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Janet Jackson settled with boyfriend Empty
PostSubject: Janet Jackson settled with boyfriend   Janet Jackson settled with boyfriend EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:49 pm

Janet Jackson feels "more settled" than ever with her boyfriend.
The 45-year-old singer has been dating businessman Wissam Al Mana since July 2010 and says they have a "deep bond".

She told Harper's Bazaar Arabia magazine: "I'm getting older and I feel more settled. We have a deep bond, a deep connection."
Meanwhile, Wissam praised the pop star as his "dream woman", admitting he feels lucky to be in a relationship with her.
He said: "I'm fortunate enough to be dating my dream woman."
While Janet is happy with her partner, she admits her life hasn't been easy since her brother Michael Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009 and it is only now she is able to enjoy his music again.

She said: "It was very difficult for me at the beginning. It was so raw. But now, I'm able to listen to Michael's music and watch his videos."
Janet - who dated music producer Jermaine Dupri for seven years before embarking on a romance with 36-year-old Wissam - has previously hit out at criticism of women who date younger men.

She has said: "It's horrible. It's really awful.
"And I have to believe it was a man that started that. Mother always raised us to believe that age was just a number. All of us - my sisters, my brothers - we'll just tell you our ages because it's all about where you are mentally and how you feel about yourself."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com

Janet Jackson settled with boyfriend
Page 1 of 1