Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CONRAD MURRAY I'm Glad I Did that Documentary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

CONRAD MURRAY I'm Glad I Did that Documentary Empty
PostSubject: CONRAD MURRAY I'm Glad I Did that Documentary   CONRAD MURRAY I'm Glad I Did that Documentary EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:35 pm

Conrad Murray doesn't regret for a second doing the documentary that infuriated Judge Michael Pastor, because he wanted the public to hear his side of the story.

Murray -- who declined to testify in his trial -- spoke with friends and family after the sentence. We're told Murray said he knew he was going to get the maximum sentence, so it didn't bother him that he became Judge Michael Pastor's human punching bag over the things he said in the documentary -- in particular, trashing Michael Jackson and not accepting any blame for his death.

And we know more about Murray's reaction to the sentence. He's saying he's "surprisingly upbeat" about the sentence, telling one friend, "I'm just relieved it's finally over," adding, "Don't worry, I'm fine, and I'll be out soon."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com

CONRAD MURRAY I'm Glad I Did that Documentary
Page 1 of 1