Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet    Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For fans of solo female artists with strong voices, times are booming.
There’s Adele, of course, still commanding the charts; Norah Jones, set to release her Dangermouse-assisted new album in less than a month; and Fiona Apple, whose overdue comeback is prowling just around the corner.
Now, add Lisa Marie Presley to the mix. After a seven-year absence, the scion of a legendary pop legacy is about to unleash the T Bone Burnett-produced Storm and Grace.
“When songs from Lisa Marie Presley showed up at my door, I was curious,” Burnett says of working on the record. “I wondered what the daughter of an American revolutionary music artist had to say.”
GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!
“What I heard was honest, raw, unaffected, and soulful,” he continued. “I thought her father would be proud of her.”
The album doesn’t hit shelves until May 15, but you can listen to the smoky, spooky lead single “You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet” exclusively here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet    Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie Presley's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
Page 1 of 1