Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STAR

Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson   Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:05 pm

This was in the past months:

Rolling Stone, July 13th 2009

What did I think of his marriage to Lisa Marie? I think we’re not dealing with convention, so somebody like Michael, he’s not going to just fall in love with somebody and get married. I think there were a few people that he could identify with, and what I know about Lisa Marie, she was very sweet, she could identify with him, they could talk about things that I’m sure she understood with regards to her father. So I think he tried to create a convention for himself. There were times when he would ask me to marry him, and I would say, “You have me for the rest of your life, you don’t need to marry me, I’m going to go on and do my own life and have my own marriage and my own kids, and you’ll always have me.”

He never actually formally proposed to me, though. He would sort of say, “Why don’t we adopt a child together? The way your heart works is what I want in my life,” and I said to him, “You’re always going to have my heart, we don’t need to adopt a baby, and I think it’s wonderful that you want to have children, adopt a child.” I wanted to fall in love and get married and have my own babies, and I said, “I don’t think that you need to necessarily do that.” This was just before he married Lisa Marie in the Nineties, I guess. He had discussed it with me, and I said, “I don’t think that’s the best thing to do for me.” I was just out of college, and wanting to fall in love and have a fairy tale, I was holding on to that. He just felt so bad that there were so many little children in Romania in these orphanages, and he wanted to try to give them homes, and I really wanted to be able to do that with him, but it would have divided my life too much.

---------------

She did these statements about Michael

Brooke Shields issued a statement Friday supporting Jackson, a longtime friend.

“I know Michael extremely well,” Shields said. “He is a person for whom I have the highest respect and whose decency is unquestionable… I cannot believe the allegations that have inflicted pain and heartache on one of the kindest people I know.”

Anchorage Daily News - Aug 28, 1993

March 5, 2004

Actress BROOKE SHIELDS has rushed to her supportive pal MICHAEL JACKSON’s defence as he fights child sex abuse charges.

‘My heart goes out to him. I haven’t seen him in years, but the last time i spoke to him was in April 2003. He called me because my father died. He’ll always get in touch when something major goes in my life.’

Back to top Go down
TheMask

TheMask

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson   Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:32 am

Brooke I got confused with you...you always said you and michael only were good friends but michael said to rabbi "when the situation became more intimate between your", he could not ddo it...who says the true Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson   Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Brooke always said they were only friends, I am confused too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson   Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Brooke Shields talked about Lisa Marie and Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1