Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012   Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012   EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:56 pm

Paris & Blanket Jackson Catch A Movie

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012   GSI_HR_JPEG.KAMA051812A_01

Paris Jackson, 14, and her brother Blanket, 10, were joined by friends and bodyguards at the movies in Calabasas, Calif. on Friday (May 18). Blanket carried a Batman figure while his big sis joked with her pals before the flick.

On Tuesday we spotted the Jackson siblings - including big brother Prince, 15 - at a Los Angeles Starbucks.

It's been nearly three years since the death of their famous father Michael Jackson. In a recent interview, the King of Pop's mother Katherine Jackson opened up about the tragic loss.

Every morning, all through the day, I think about Michael," she said on Monday night's Piers Morgan Tonight. "If I wake up through the night, my mind is there."

When Morgan asked if she'd ever "get over" her son's death, she replied, "Never."

"I just miss him," she continued. "But being a Christian and believing in resurrection, I feel that I'll see him again."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/May 2012
Page 1 of 1