Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ross

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012   Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012   EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:20 am

PARIS JACKSON
My Uncle Randy's a
BIG, FAT LIAR

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012   0718-paris-jackson-randy-getty-tmz-3

Michael Jackson's only daughter is going to war with one of her famous uncles ... claiming Randy Jackson is spreading dangerous lies about the family ... and she's calling him out in public.

It's all over a letter that supposedly "leaked" to the Internet this week ... in which Randy, along with Jermaine, Janet, Tito and Rebbie demand John Branca and John McClain resign from their positions as the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate, effective immediately.

In the sharply-pointed letter, the family claims Branca and McClain have "failed" in their duties ... taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke."

Randy went to Twitter and verified the authenticity of the letter Tuesday night ... but the very next day, Paris called BS on her uncle.

In fact, the 14-year-old went to her own Twitter page ... and wrote, "i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine."

She added, "i'd like to know who made up the rumor… i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members.”

Minutes later, Paris sent a new message directed to Randy -- which said, "@randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much."

When one of her followers suggested Paris should have respect for Randy ... she replied, "Maybe he should have respect for his mother."

Paris has since deleted the tweets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012   EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:26 am

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
i am going to clarify right now that what has been said about my grandmother is a rumor and nothing has happened , she is completely fine .

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson if you guys know anything about who started this lie , i would really appreciate it if you told me , i'd like to know who made up the rumor…

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson @randyjackson8 hello dear FAMILY member i don't appreciate you telling everyone things that aren't true thank you very much

i will defend my beloved family member with all i have , even if it means from other family members .

Oubah ‏@oubah76
@ParisJackson @randyjackson8 Keep your family affairs out of twitter and have some respect for your uncle.

@oubah76 maybe he should have respect for his mother.

at this point i dont care what people call me or if they think i'm a bad person… if it means sticking up for my grandmother i will do it .

fighting fire with fire only gets you burned… well i say maybe we need a little spark in our lives

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/July 2012
Page 1 of 1