Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 am

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.
"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."
A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.

Katherine Jackson on Michael's schedule Katherine Jackson: Michael not abused
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.
Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.
The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.
Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."
The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.
Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.
When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.
In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.
"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."
"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.
Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."
CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.
Family, fans remember Michael Jackson
The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.
A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:03 am

@ParisJackson: yes, my grandmother is missing, I havent spoken with her in a week I want her home now

@ParisJackson if anybody sees my grandmother , please call the authorities or this number— (818)-876-0186 it's the security number .. thank you so much

@ParisJackson: the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother..... just saying

Katherine Jackson has been reported missing by her nephew late Saturday night ... law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

According to our sources, a nephew of Katherine's filed a missing person's report with the L.A. County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren had been unable to reach her for over a week.

Jermaine Jackson tweeted earlier this week that Katherine was in Arizona resting up on doctor's orders. But early this morning, Paris Jackson tweeted, "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

She followed that up with a plea for people to call the authorities if they see her, then added, "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying."

Katherine Jackson's lawyer told CNN she has never gone more than 24 hours without speaking to her grandchildren.

As TMZ previously reported, the Jackson family has been feuding of late ... with Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebbie and Janet Jackson seeking to have the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate resign from their positions.

A letter that leaked on the internet, written by the aforementioned Jacksons, claimed that John Branca and John McClain had "taken advantage of the family ... and have stressed out Katherine Jackson so much, that she recently suffered a "mini-stroke.''

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 am

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

RadarOnline
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 am

JERMAINE'S STATEMENT

Let me put to bed today's nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor's advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported "missing"

This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adult/s who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor's advice following a check-up.

Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist "missing person" report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael's children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

No-one is being "blocked" from speaking with Mother. She is merely an
82-year-old woman following doctor's orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from
phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family,
but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is
fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:10 am

Katherine Jackson
I'm Fine
and NOT Missing

exclusive

Katherine Jackson has spoken to police, and she is not in danger ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ police were able to make contact with Katherine today in Arizona ... and she informed them "she is fine and with a family member."

The LA County Sheriff's Department has been investigating Katherine's whereabouts since she was reported missing late Saturday night.

We're told the Sheriff's Dept. is still speaking to Jackson family members to find out exactly why Katherine's nephew filed the missing person report in the first place.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:13 am

Debbie Rowe worried for Katherine Jackson

Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe**, the mother of his children Prince and Paris, is extremely concerned for Katherine Jackson, and shes vigorously monitoring the situation, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Debbie is actively monitoring the situation and is extremely concerned for Katherine. She has tremendous respect and love for Katherine and is also concerned for the children and is angry that Paris has been unable to talk to Katherine for the past week," a source close to the situation tells Radar.

"While Debbie hasn't been a strong presence in the children's lives, she loves them tremendously and is concerned for their well being," the insider says. "Debbie and Katherine were able to reach an out of court custody agreement in the months after Michael died. Debbie had no interest in fighting Katherine for custody of the children. However, if Katherine has suffered a health setback, this could very easily end up back in court because Debbie has very strong feelings about Michael's siblings having any role in caring for the [blockquote]children."
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 am

Katherine Jackson’s Nephew, Trent, Being Investigated For Filing Bogus Missing Persons Report, Named In Investigation For Elder Abuse

There is a pending investigation with the LA County Sheriff’s Department for elder abuse naming Katherine Jackson as the victim. Those being investigated include her nephew Trent Jackson, estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr.
Now that it’s confirmed Katherine Jackson is safe with her family in Arizona, the Jacksons are ready to take aim at the family member, they say, is “the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from.”
Trent Jackson, the son of Joe Jackson’s brother, currently lives with Katherine Jackson at their Calabasas home. For years, the family has suspected that Trent has been profiting from stories surrounding his cousins … Paris, Prince and Blanket, even selling exclusive photo opportunities and stories to a tabloid website.
The Jackson family released the following statement:
“This fallacious missing persons report was created by the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from. We feel that there is a conspiracy to deflect the attention away from a letter we wrote asking for the resignation of executors, John Branca and John McClain, as well as some of her “advisors” and “caregivers.”
We believe there is strong evidence that supports the falsification of documents in order to takeover and profit from the estate of our beloved brother, Michael Jackson. We want answers.
The only feud that exists is between the Executors of the Estate and this family. This is being handled by the proper authorities and due process will take place.”
A source tells X17online one website claims they have a source within the Jackson family giving them exclusive stories and the family now believes, "without doubt," that the source is Trent.
As for the pending elder abuse investigation, certain family members have already been interviewed by authorities, and we’re told, they’re “closing in” on Katherine’s nephew.
When asked for a statement on the investigation, LA Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore declined to comment.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 am

JANET & JERMAINE
FACE-OFF
at Jackson Family Home

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA 072312-janet-jackson-tmz-wm-2

TMZ has obtained a photo of Janet Jackson and Jermaine Jackson in a heated exchange at the Jackson family home-- shortly after Sheriff's deputies responded to an alleged battery there Monday afternoon.

In the pic, Janet and her brother Jermaine are in front of the Calabasas compound ... clearly engaged in a heavy conversation.

We're told the photo was taken within the same hour LA County Sheriff's deputies went to Katherine Jackson's home ... after one family member accused another of a physical assault.

The Sheriff's Dept. isn't saying if Jermaine and Janet were the ones involved in that dispute.

As we previously reported, Janet and Jermaine have a lot to discuss -- the letter they and 3 other siblings signed, demanding the Executors of Michael Jackson's Estate step down ... and Katherine Jackson's puzzling trip to Arizona ... a trip some claim is a brainwashing mission.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson Told Family She Was Leaving Town, Despite Reports Claiming She Disappeared

When Katherine Jackson left for Arizona, she DID let the children know she was leaving town, a Jackson family source confirms to X17.
Various online reports claim the Jackson matriarch left her home in Calabasas without notifying Paris, Prince and Blanket of her plans.
A source from within the family tells X17online exclusively, “This is simply untrue. In fact, Prince helped her [Katherine] carry her bags to the car before she left on her trip.”
As for the Tweets from Paris Jackson’s Twitter account claiming that Katherine was missing, family members suspect Katherine’s nephew, Trent, was behind those messages.
We’re told Katherine went to Arizona to spend time with her daughter Rebbie, and to get away from Trent, who the Jacksons say is “the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from.” Currently, we're told Trent is prohibiting family members from speaking with Michael's three children.
Aside from being investigated for filing a bogus missing persons report, X17online exclusively reported that Trent is also named in a pending elder abuse investigation being conducted by the Sheriff’s Department.
Although Steve Whitmore of the LA County Sheriff’s Department declined to comment, the Jackson family confirms that the investigation, which also names current Jackson estate executors John Branca and John McClain, is underway.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Paris Jackson went to the Greek Theater last night in L.A. not to support her uncles–but to see her grandmother. She and her adult cousins–who are watching Paris, Prince, and Michael–were told grandmother Katherine Jackson would be at the show. She was not. As far as anyone knows, KAtherine Jackson is still in Phoenix with her daughter Rebbie and cousins. She has not had any communication with her custodial grandchildren. My sources say her cell phone and laptop have been removed.

“The children are very worried,” says a source– and rightly so. Mrs. Jackson went to Phoenix with the intention of seeing her four sons appear in three shows–in Phoenix and Las Vegas. She never appeared at any of them and has not been heard from since. And now the brothers have played in Los Angeles, and still Mrs. Jackson is missing. She is not “fine” by any means if she’s being prevented from contacting her grandchildren and her attorneys. As of this afternoon, no one has heard from her. This is a serious situation.

For one thing, she is the legal guardian of three minor children. Second, she is the heir to a large estate–her son Michael’s. The feeling is that she won’t re-surface until she agrees to the demands that five of her children laid out in a letter to Michael Jackson’s executors last week. This is unbelievable. Certainly Rebbie Jackson Brown can be made to produce her mother in a court if pressed by the guardian ad litem for the children. More to come.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sing
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Jackson Family Member: “Kids Are Lying” About Not Hearing from Grandmother

A real war has broken out between the members of the Jackson family who want Michael Jackson’s money and his kids. A member of the family just told me that Michael’s kids are “lying” about not hearing from their grandmother. Meanwhile, I can tell you exclusively that Katherine Jackson is NOT visiting with her granddaughter in Arizona. I just got off the phone with someone in Stacy Brown’s house in California. She is right at home, and simply not in Arizona. The Sheriff’s Department in Pima County, Arizona says they saw Katherine Jackson, and the tabloid photo site X17 Online somehow has a picture Katherine and some family members playing Uno at the dinner table last night.

Whoever Katherine is with, it’s NOT her 44 year old granddaughter, the daughter of eldest child Rebbie and her husband Nathaniel Brown. Stacy is married to a music producer and they live in Los Angeles. Katherine Jackson does have cousins in Phoenix, but their numbers don’t answer. A source close to the Jackson saga confirms: “You know the family is going to try and get Katherine to sign papers and they won’t let her leave til she does.” By the way, Rebbie and husband Nathaniel live with Stacee and her husband in Los Angeles–so none of them are in Arizona, thanks.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:20 am

Katherine Jackson's Nephew & Estate Executors Not Being Investigated For Elder Abuse

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Media reports circulated on Monday morning that Katherine Jackson's nephew, Trent Jackson, and the executors of Michael Jackson's estate, John Branca and John McClain are being investigated for elder abuse, however, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that report is false.

"There is no elder abuse investigation going on involving Trent Jackson, or the executors of the estate. That report is absolutely false," Steve Whitmore, spokesman for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

As previously reported, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department detectives were turned away at the house where Katherine Jackson has been staying since being reported missing because they didn't have jurisdiction and the Pima County Sheriff's Department had already determined that Katherine was safe. The detectives were told Katherine was safe, and are on their way back to Los Angeles without having made any contact with her.

The latest Jackson family drama comes as Katherine was blindsided after a letter from several of her children demanded their resignations of the executors of Michael's estate, John Branca and John McClain (after three previous failed attempts).

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

The letter, allegedly from Janet, Rebbie, Tito, Randy, and Jermaine, demanded the executors resign immediately because they believe the late singer's will was a fake. The letter also alleged that the executors' manipulations left Katherine in bad health, having recently suffered a mini-stroke (Katherine has denied such).

The executors have strongly denied the charges in the letter and point out that they have substantially increased the value of the estate. Also as Radar first reported, the statute of limitations has run out on challenging the will.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:24 am

Cops Called to Katherine Jackson’s Home, Stop Michael Jackson’s Children Being Removed By Janet, Jermaine and Randy Jackson (EXCLUSIVE)

Sheriff’s deputies were responding to reports of a fight at the home of Katherine Jackson. Officials have confirmed the fight involved various family members, though no arrests were made.

“Lost Hills deputies responded to a family disturbance at the home of Katherine Jackson in the city of Calabasas. Deputies determined that a physical altercation had occurred, a battery. It involved members on the Jackson family,” Steve Whitmore, a spokesman for the Sheriff’s Department, said.

Los Angeles police were called to the Calabasas, Calif., mansion of Jackson family matriarch Katherine earlier Monday to stop Michael Jackson’s three children from being removed from the house, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

It’s understood at least three siblings of the late pop star Michael Jackson — Janet, Jermaine, Randy — arrived at the mansion 82-year-old Katherine shares with the late pop star’s children, Prince Michael, 15, Paris, 14, and ten-year-old Prince Michael 2.

“Janet, Jermaine and Randy turned up with what appeared to be a television crew in tow,” a source at the home told Celebuzz.

It’s understood Katherine’s personal security prevented the trio of uncle and aunts from taking the children and immediately called police. It is not known if police were involved in thwarting Janet, Jermaine and Randy’s plans.

The Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department confirmed the development when contacted by Celebuzz.

“We were called out to her home at 1.10pm,” the Watch Commander at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff’s Station confirmed.

“Police are currently still trying to determine what happened at the home, so at this point, we do not have any further information.”

As Celebuzz previously reported, the legal guardian for the three Jackson children was reported missing to police late on Saturday — as a family feud escalated over his multi-billion dollar will.

A shaken Paris appealed on Twitter: “My grandmother is missing. I haven’t spoken with her in a week. I want her home now. If anybody sees my grandmother, please call the authorities.”

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 am

Paris tweeted:

@ParisJackson: 8 days and counting. something is really off, this isnt like her at all...i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!
Michael Jackson Siblings Barred From Mom's House After Attempting To Remove His Kids

UPDATE: Paris just posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3"

Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove their brother Michael's three children from the house on Monday, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house.
"Randy was telling Prince Michael he had to leave with them and that he had a private jet chartered to take them all to Arizona to see Katherine. Prince firmly held his ground and told Randy he wasn't going anywhere with them. The security detail prevented the three of them from taking the kids out of state. The cops had to be called and Janet kept saying they had a legal right to be at the house when in fact they don't. The rental house is in the name of Michael Jackson's estate, so they were told to leave immediately. For the time being, they won't be allowed to come back to the rental house and guards at the security gate have been told under no circumstances are they to allow them in. Paris was absolutely hysterical and kept telling her uncles to just bring her grandmother home," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson & Brothers Chill Out With Coffee

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

As previously reported Janet was behind Katherine's removal from her home to Arizona, after becoming adamant that her mom needed bed rest and to be checked out by an independent doctor. And a source has revealed that Katherine is doing just fine.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

"Katherine is very well,” a family member told RadarOnline.com. “Janet was behind the whole thing – she felt that Katherine needed medical help and was desperate for her to get some bed rest."

"Michael's children are being cared for by their nanny and legal options are being explored about ensuring their safety. The children are very, very smart and they are surrounded by excellent bodyguards that won't allow anything unsavory to happen to them. The kids just want their grandmother back, and want the family drama to end. Now that Paris and Prince are old enough, they understand why Michael didn't have much of a relationship with anyone in the family except for Katherine," the source says.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:43 am

Did Katherine Jackson's Kids Kidnap Her So She'd Put Them Back In Michael's Will?

If these allegations are true, then this situation is absolutely tragic!!
We recently reported Katherine Jackson was found in an Arizona spa hanging with Jermaine. He claims she never disappeared in the first place.
Then why snatch up Katherine in so quickly and quietly that Paris and the other grandkids thought she was missing?

Sadly, it might have to do with money!
See, Michael Jackson's siblings were cut out of his will. Michael was setting up his Mom and his kids for the rest of their lives, but Tito, Jermaine, Rebbie, and Janet were not so fortunate.
His siblings know the only way to get their hooks into his estate is to talk Katherine into joining up with their cause.

Sources suggest Michael's siblings whisked her away to Arizona and left her grandkids wondering where the last link to their father had gone as part of a "concerted effort" to force themselves back into the will.
It's a shame so many family quarrels revolve around money.
We would hope everyone would instead keep the best interests of MJ's children at heart.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Michael Jackson's Kids Met With Attorney After Attempt To Take Them From Their Home

Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket, met with their court-appointed attorney, Margaret Lodise, on Monday evening after Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson attempted to take the kids to Arizona, and Lodise could be going to court on Tuesday to address concerns she has about the kids' well being and safety, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The King of Pop's children were given their own attorney to represent their best interests after their father tragically died three years ago, and Margaret Lodise was appointed to be their guardian ad litem.

"Margaret went to the house on Monday evening as a meeting with the children was requested," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "This came after Jermaine, Randy and Janet tried to take them out of state. Katherine has now been out of the picture for over a week, and legal options are now being pursued in order to ensure that the children are safe.

"It's certainly extremely concerning to Margaret Lodise that Katherine has been out of town for over a week and that the children haven't spoken to her in that time. Katherine needs to get home quickly because there could be far reaching consequences as far as custody of the kids goes as it pertains to Katherine. It's very likely that Lodise will be going to court as early as Tuesday to express her concerns to the judge, as she has a legal obligation to do so.

"Paris got into a scuffle with her aunt Janet upon entering the house because she told Paris she had to stop posting family information on Twitter. Janet physically tried to take Paris' cell phone from her, but she wouldn't give it up. It was just a very, very unfortunate situation that didn't need to occur. If Katherine isn't physically capable of taking care of the kids anymore, then the Courts are going to get involved, and very quickly. The kids can't be caught in the middle of the ongoing drama of the Jackson family, period."

Meanwhile, as RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine, Randy and Janet Jackson have been barred from their mother Katherine's Calabasas home after attempting to remove the kids from the house on Monday. The situation adds to the ongoing drama with the Jackson family, as Katherine has been in Arizona for more than a week and hasn't spoken to her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian. "It was just total chaos when Jermaine, Randy and Janet descended on the house," the source revealed.

"The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson."

Paris posted on her Twitter: "8 days and counting . something is really off , this isn’t like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!!<|3"

Reports circulated on Monday night that Trent Jackson was manipulating Paris to post negative things about the family.

"That is absolutely laughable," the source says. "Prince, Paris and Blanket could all be hauled into court to tell the judge what is going on and Paris would reveal that no one forced her to do anything as far as her Twitter is concerned. In fact, the last thing the Jackson family would want is for those kids to testify under oath about what is really going on in the family. The kids are ready to go to court, as they feel the only thing that can bring their grandmother home," the source says.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:31 pm

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:46 pm

KATHERINE JACKSON'S ATTORNEY: MJ'S KIDS WERE 'AMBUSHED'

Katherine Jackson's legal team claims Michael Jackson's siblings have concocted a diabolical plot to remove Katherine from her home and her "beloved grandchildren" ... and part of the plan involved ambushing MJ's children.

Katherine's attorney released a statement saying, "Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children."

"After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands. Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and have been taken to a safe location. An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene."

The statement continues, "Following the incident, it was learned that one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren."

"Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows. Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children. “

The Michael Jackson Estate has also released a statement saying, "We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children."

Another

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:12 pm

MICHAEL JACKSON ESTATE
Executors Support Temp
Guardian For MJ's Kids

The executors of Michael Jackson's estate will go to court to support a move for a temporary guardian for Michael's 3 kids.

TMZ has learned ... papers are being drafted by the lawyer for someone who will ask the probate judge in the Estate case for the temporary guardianship. We do not know the identity of that person, however, we are told the Estate is drafting legal docs supporting the temporary guardianship.

We're told the person seeking the temporary guardianship is also filing legal docs claiming Katherine Jackson -- who is currently the legal guardian of MJ's 3 kids -- has been effectively kidnapped by Michael's siblings, and as a result they are without supervision.

Sources very familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... the executors feel responsible for protecting the kids ... since the kids are the primary beneficiaries of their father's estate. As such, the executors will support a temporary guardian for the kids.

As we previously reported, Katherine went off the radar more than a week ago leaving her grandkids behind as Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie and Tito executed a long-standing plan to convince Katherine that Michael's will was a fraud and the executors had to go.

Sources tell us ... this plan has been in the works for months, but here's the problem ... Even if the will was invalidated, MJ's brothers and sisters would get zilch because the prior will also gives them nothing.

And, although we're told Randy wants to make a move to replace the executors, that would never happen. First of all, the executors will not be removed. And second, even if they were removed, the court would never appoint someone with no background in finances.

We're told there will not be a court hearing today on a temporary guardianship, but it could happen in the next few days.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Tito Joe Jackson, aka TJ, the 34-year-old son of Michael Jackson's brother Tito, is having his lawyer draft legal docs in a bid to become temporary guardian of MJ's 3 kids ... TMZ has learned.

People familiar with the situation tell TMZ ... Paris, Prince and Blanket all want TJ to be their guardian because they believe Katherine -- their current guardian -- has effectively been kidnapped by MJ's siblings. The kids haven't seen Katherine in 9 days.

Under California law, a judge would not grant a temporary guardian for teenagers unless the kids were on board with the selection, and we're told all 3 kids are down with it. We're told TJ has often acted like a parent to the kids and they love him.

As we first reported ... the Michael Jackson Estate is standing by and will support TJ's bid to become the temporary guardian if asked by the Probate judge.

Just 15 hours ago, TJ tweeted to Paris, "I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you."

By the way, TJ is married with kids and is in a band with his 2 brothers. And get this ... he was Kim Kardashian's first love. Check out what looks like their prom pic.

One final point ... sources connected to MJ's siblings tell TMZ Michael's brothers and sisters are turning on each other. One brother has secretly been telling people he does not support what the others are doing to Katherine.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:22 pm

Another

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

JACKSON DRAMA: MARLON BREAKS DOWN IN INTERVIEW

The Insider's Kevin Frazier sat down with three of Michael Jackson's siblings to discuss the latest family drama involving Jackson matriarch Katherine Jackson and the pop star's three children.

Celebs Who Support Marijuana Legalization
When asked about the current whereabouts of his mother, Marlon Jackson said the recent explanation given by authorities is not adequate. "That's not good enough for me," he said. Last weekend, a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

"All I know is there's somebody who made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me," Marlon told Kevin, without specifying individuals involved. "Because I'm going to see my mother and I'm going to bring her home."

At that point, Marlon appears to get emotional before getting up and walking out of the interview and stating, "I'm going to get to the bottom of this, I am."
The incident comes just days after a relative reported that Katherine Jackson was missing and was cut off from contact with Michael's children. Authorities eventually made contact with Katherine, who was staying with family members in Arizona, and they verified that she was safe.

Keep checking back to TheInsider.com and watch The Insider for more of Kevin's interview with Marlon, Tito and Jackie.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:49 am

X17 EXCLUSIVE - John Branca Set Up Standoff Situation At Jackson Home, Family Source Confirms

Jackson family advisor John Branca is responsible for Monday's standoff at the Jackson family compound involving Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie's son Austin ... as well as Trent Jackson and Michael's kids, Paris and Prince, according to the Jacksons.

X17 broke the story Monday that Trent, as well as estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr., are being investigated for elder abuse against Katherine Jackson.

As for yesterday's confrontation at the Jackson home, a source within the
family tells X17online exclusively:

"John Branca set the whole thing up. He instructed Trent to send home the cooks and maids just before a state appointed guardian showed up so that the house seemed like it was in complete chaos. The guardian's visit was arranged by Branca. He made sure Trent and security members kept family members out of their own home."

Online reports claim that Tito Jackson's son, TJ, is getting legal documents prepared to become the temporary legal guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket.

Our source adds:

"There's no way a judge will grant TJ temporary guardianship. TJ knows that Janet, Jermaine and Randy went to the house to tell the children they can see their grandmother anytime they want."

As X17 exclusively reported Monday, Paris admitted that her Tweets have been manipulated by her cousin Trent. As for why Paris declined to see her grandmother, our source tells us Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter is "trying to get out of going to summer school and with her grandmother not there, she's been ditching classes. Her grades are failing."

We're told, "Paris is out of control and has no respect for anyone including her aunts and uncles. She has been given way too much freedom at her age."
Our Jackson family source tells us, "Branca, McClain and Trent know the will is fake, and they're doing what they can to divert attention. Unfortunately, they're using Michael's children in the process."
Katherine Jackson remains in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie.

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:55 am

Jacksons' Epic Family Feud: Lawyer Claims Sibling Conspiracy Targets Michael's Kids, Mom

UPDATE: Detectives with the LAPD Monday said they have had contact with Katherine Jackson and she is on a planned vacation in Arizona.

Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, the mother of his children Prince and Paris, is extremely concerned for Katherine Jackson, and she’s vigorously monitoring the situation, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Debbie is actively monitoring the situation and is extremely concerned for Katherine. She has tremendous respect and love for Katherine and is also concerned for the children and is angry that Paris has been unable to talk to Katherine for the past week," a source close to the situation tells Radar.

As we previously reported, Katherine Jackson, 82, was reported missing to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department after her grandchildren, Paris, Prince, and Blanket were unable to reach her all week.

"While Debbie hasn't been a strong presence in the children's lives, she loves them tremendously and is concerned for their well being," the insider says. "Debbie and Katherine were able to reach an out of court custody agreement in the months after Michael died. Debbie had no interest in fighting Katherine for custody of the children. However, if Katherine has suffered a health setback, this could very easily end up back in court because Debbie has very strong feelings about Michael's siblings having any role in caring for the children."

Meanwhile, Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet Jackson all are demanding that the late singer's Estate executors John Branca and John McClain resign. They wrote a letter claiming Katherine was "so stressed" by the handling of the Estate she suffered a stroke, something Paris and Katherine's reps deny.

A desperate Paris Jackson repeatedly took to Twitter Sunday morning. Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter begged for news on the whereabouts of her grandmother.

"Yes, my grandmother is missing I haven't spoken with her in a week I want her home now," Michael's only daughter wrote in the pre-dawn hours Sunday.

Michael's mother gets $70,000 a month from her late son's estate for living expenses. The sole beneficiaries of Michael's estate are his three children and his mother.

Calls seeking comment to Rowe's attorney weren't immediately returned.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Lawyers for TJ Jackson are at an L.A. courthouse right now in an attempt to get temporary guardianship of Michael Jackson's three kids ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... TJ -- Tito's 34-year-old married son -- has been acting like a quasi-parent to Paris, Prince, and Blanket.

TJ is basing his bid on the fact that Katherine Jackson has been MIA and not providing proper supervision of the kids.

As we reported, Michael's three kids all love TJ and want him to become the temporary guardian.

In addition, lawyers for the Michael Jackson estate are in court and will support TJ's bid to become temporary guardian.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Katherine Jackson back Los Angeles

Michael Jackson's conspiratorial siblings couldn't withstand the onslaught of bad publicity ... because Randy Jackson just revealed that his mother Katherine is finally returning to L.A. -- proof the Jackson scheme has completely fallen apart.

Katherine has been holed up in Arizona for the past 10 days ... after she was effectively kidnapped by Randy and several other Jackson siblings in what appears to be a scheme to pressure Katherine to try and overthrow the executors of the Michael Jackson estate.

But moments ago, Randy -- the family ringleader -- appeared on "Good Morning America" ... and announced his mother was finally coming home ... just one day after Tito BAILED on the plot.

It's unclear if this will affect TJ Jackson's plan to seek temporary guardianship of MJ's kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next