Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wildchic

wildchic

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:44 pm

LOS ANGELES – Days after Katherine Jackson was reported missing by a family member, then found by police in Arizona with another family member, a family insider tells FOX411 Jackson family has “imploded,” and that the late King of Pop is starting to “look more and more like the normal one” in the tumultuous family.

The L.A Sheriff’s department showed up at the Jacksons’ Calabasas compound Monday to answer a family disturbance call that Janet, Randy and Jermaine Jackson were attempting to remove the children from the home against their will. No arrests were made, but police rep Steve Whitmore said a report was taken and that an investigation is underway regarding an alleged misdemeanor battery.
Katherine Jackson’s attorney told us her version of the events that transpired at the house.
“Certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children. After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands,” Katherine Jackson’s legal rep Sandra Rivera told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location. An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene.”

Rivera said that following the incident, one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her grandchildren, of whom she is the legal guardian.
“Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows,” Rivera continued. “Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children.”

Our source said the family dispute comes down to one thing: cold hard cash.
“These are grown adults, and all of this is terribly embarrassing, and it all comes down to money,” the insider said. “When Janet, Randy and Jermaine went to the house, the mission was to take [the kids’] computers and electronics and limit their contact with the outside world. They don’t want them tweeting and they don’t want the world to know what is really going on.”
According to TMZ, Janet went so far as to slap Paris, screaming, "You're a spoiled little bitch!" The website reported that the teenager fired back with her own slap and told her famous aunt, "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!" Other
But even though the Jacksons’ turmoil has been splashed over the Internet and TV, our insider said Katherine Jacksonn has no clue any o fit is even going on.

“Katherine really doesn’t know about all this drama, the tweets and how this is all over the news,” said the source. “She just thinks they are with her nephew Trent, and are doing fine while she is on a vacation.”

But on Tuesday, a clearly far from fine Paris, 14, tweeted with regards to her grandmother’s disappearance: “9 days and counting… so help me god, I will make whoever did this pay.”
TJ Jackson, her cousin and the son of her uncle Tito, also tweeted to Paris: “I know it's completely unfair for them to do this to you and your brothers. We will keep trying. I love you.”
We’re told that TJ has been helping Trent care for the kids in Katherine’s absence, and as the estate executors are reportedly in the process of drafting legal documents in support of a temporary guardian, TJ is likely to be awarded temporary guardianship as appointed by the court. If granted, Michael’s kids will apparently move into TJ’s nearby Calabasas home that he shares with his wife and two young children.

“TJ has their back, he is on the side of the kids and the estate,” continued the insider.
The executors did not respond for comment as to whether a temporary guardianship request is in motion.
But TJ isn’t the only relative in the Calabasas area. We’re told Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of Prince and Paris, is now temporarily living with a family friend less than a mile away, and even paid a visit to the children early Tuesday following the dramatic altercation outside the family compound.
“Debbie went over to support and encourage them,” added the source. “Their relationship with her has really gotten a lot stronger over the past 18 months.”

As the saga continues, family members have taken to TV interviews to tell their sides of the story. An emotional Marlon Jackson told The Insider on Tuesday that "somebody made the decision that my mother cannot talk to me, and whoever that person is, they've got to answer to me."
Meanwhile Randy appeared on MSNBC to proclaim that Katherine is fine, and that the siblings went to Calabasas to let the children know that they can visit with her or talk to her at anytime. He went on to say that this isn't about the money or being left off Michael's will. He said the drama is meant to deflect attention from the letter some of the Jacksons sent, insisting that executors John Branca and John McClain resign under allegations of falsified documents.

Rivera did not respond to a request to confirm that the estate was seeking a temporary guardian, or that Rowe visited the home.
Reps for Janet Jackson, the Jackson brothers and Debbie Rowe did not respond to a request for comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:04 pm

Michael Jackson Estate Paid Off Randy and Jermaine’s Owed Child Support

07/24/12 6:36pm Roger Friedman

One reason for all the hostility between Michael Jackson’s brothers and the estate: the brothers had to come to the executors hat in hand for money to pay their mutual ex and mother of their children. You know, Randy and Jermaine share an ex–Alejandra. Each of them has two children with her. Randy lived with her, then Jermaine married her. When Jermaine was stuck in Burkina Faso, Africa last winter, and couldn’t get back into the U.S. unless he paid back child support, Katherine Jackson intervened. She went to the executors and asked for the $91,000 Jermaine owed in child support. The estate gave her $80,000, which Katherine then handed over to Jermaine.

The same scenario went down with Randy, I am told by sources. At least it was easy: they only had to deal with one woman, not two. Anyway, Jermaine and Randy evidently feel that this should continue, and want their mother to keep paying their child support and other bills, according to sources. Interestingly, the estate has had no problems with Michael’s other siblings. Jackie Jackson has actually done work for them. Marlon and Tito each work, and long ago got off the Jackson gravy train. Rebbie Jackson’s husband, Nathaniel, has had a series of jobs including, I am told, mail carrier, which is a decent civil service job and coveted in this economy. Rebbie’s son-in-law, Rex Salas, is a music producer.

Not everyone in the Jackson family is being supported by Michael Jackson or Janet Jackson. One June 9, 2005 I interviewed Jermaine’s first wife, Margaret Maldonado. Here’s what I wrote:
Meet Margaret Maldonado, the ex-common-law wife of Jermaine Jackson and mother of two of his sons, Jeremy (18) and Jourdynn (16). Note: this was seven years ago. Margaret’s business is still going strong at MARGARET MALDONADO AGENCY
Margaret, who’s 40, has an incredibly successful business representing photographers and stylists in Hollywood. Her Web site — MARGARET MALDONADO AGENCY — speaks for itself.

At last, someone in the family has gotten up off the couch and done something with her life. Margaret’s followed the playbook invented by Jackie Onassis for her kids, Caroline Kennedy and John F. Kennedy Jr., and raised them away from the glare of their famous family.
I spoke to Margaret recently about her son Jeremy’s interview last December with Santa Barbara County sheriff’s deputies. The investigators were following up on rumors that something inappropriate had happened between Michael and Jeremy.
Margaret says nothing could be further from the truth.

“We were shocked,” she told me. “They waited until he turned 18 and was home alone. They knocked on the door one afternoon. We couldn’t believe it.”
Maldonado says she raised her two kids completely separated from the Jacksons. She was never married to Jermaine, but they were together for seven years. She says she’s never received a penny of child support, even though she has a court order for it.
“I just said, ‘Forget it.’ It wasn’t worth going to court and fighting with him. I knew I could make it on my own.”

She does not use the Jackson name, and until I called, had never made her association with the family public.
“All I ever got from them was groceries from Costco,” she said. “It was a long time ago.”
Maldonado laughs at rumors that her Range Rover and a recent family trip to Hawaii were gifts from Michael.

“I really resent that,” she said. “It [ticks] me off that people don’t think a woman can do this on her own. We take two family trips a year. My son goes to private school. That’s my Range Rover.”
Maldonado does concede that Jeremy has finished high school via home schooling. That was a result, she said, of the bad publicity following the Nov. 2002 incident when Michael dangled his baby, Blanket, over the balcony of a German hotel.

“Kids can be cruel,” she says. “He was having a bad time.”
As for Michael, Maldonado says she’s close enough to her two sons to know that nothing happened between them and Michael that she needs to worry about.
“He was always just the eccentric uncle,” she said. “The kids used to follow him around like ducks. But there’s nothing else.”
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:10 pm

Jackson brother: Executors of Michael's estate are 'using the children'

By Anna Chan
Michael Jackson's brother Randy spoke out on Tuesday about the latest drama surrounding the famous family, from the issue of the King of Pop's will and mom Katherine Jackson's "disappearance."

In an interview with Al Sharpton on MSNBC's "Politics Nation" Tuesday, Jackson accused the executors of Michael's estate -- John Branca and John McClain -- of "using the children to try and put pressure on my mom to try and come out and get her to say things in their favor, to kind of clean up their image."

Last week, Jackson siblings Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Tito and Randy penned a letter accusing the men of fraud, claiming that Michael's will is "fake, flawed and fraudulent."
It was a point that Randy Jackson reiterated in his interview. "(Branca and McClain) know that they've been caught. They know that they've falsified a document," he said. "What they're trying to do is kind of put the attention on something else when the attention is on this letter for us."

Branca and McClain also made their own statement earlier Tuesday: "We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children. We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances."
Katherine Jackson -- who is the guardian of Prince, Paris and Blanket -- was reported missing last week, but officials have since closed report after looking into the situation. Paris tweeted Monday and Tuesday that she hadn't seen or spoken to her grandmother in days. "This isn't like her at all .. i wanna talk directly to my grandmother!" she wrote.

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:44 pm

As the never-ending soap opera known as the Jacksons plays out on television, radio, and Twitter, details being released bit by bit by police, friends, and family members seem to indicate a very ugly situation turning even uglier, with even the possibility of battery being involved—and the prospect of a court battle over guardianship of Michael Jackson’s three children.

A series of events suggest angst among Michael’s siblings over his will, which mostly leaves them in the cold, and a possible desire to muzzle his kids, notably 14-year-old Paris Jackson, who has been tweeting heavily about the reported disappearance of family matriarch Katherine Jackson—and raise the question of whether some siblings sent Katherine to Arizona for a “rest” so they can better control the situation.

Monday, just 24 hours after the news broke that Katherine Jackson was allegedly missing from her San Fernando Valley home, Los Angeles police were called yet again to the Jackson family compound after complaints of a fight among family members was phoned in. The scuffle appeared to involve Janet, Jermaine, and Randy Jackson, and their attempt take away the cellphones of the children of their late brother, Michael, according to television and news reports.

According to family members, the three siblings reportedly were upset by Paris’s continual tweets on the absence of her grandmother Katherine Jackson from the family home. Those close to the siblings say the three wanted to confiscate Michael’s children’s phones and discuss with them how all the tweeting was putting the entire family in a bad situation. The sources insist no one was trying to remove the children from their home as a publicity stunt.

“Janet really loves those kids as much as anyone, but feels they don’t understand the seriousness of what’s happening,” says a family member involved in the alleged altercation Monday. “She has a real motherly concern for them, but thinks they [have] too much control.”

A statement released by Katherine’s lawyers to the media Tuesday described what they say was Janet, Randy, and Jermaine’s attempt to remove the children of the late superstar from the family compound in Calabasas, Calif. “Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of an SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children. After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s kids as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cellphones in their hands.’’ However, Randy Jackson told the Rev. Al Sharpton on MSNBC Tuesday afternoon that he and his siblings were simply attempting to reunite the children with their grandmother.

“They were attempting to have a conversation with Paris, and Paris didn’t want to hear it,” says a family member. “Janet is old school and feels children should listen to the adults in the family. Unfortunately, Paris didn’t see it that way.”

Just yesterday, Paris tweeted that she hasn’t seen her grandmother for nine days and said someone would pay for keeping her away from her Katherine.

Los Angeles sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore said in a statement to the media Monday that no arrests were made after authorities visited the Jackson home at about 1 p.m. Monday. He said an investigation into the matter would try to determine if possible battery was involved.

Whitmore added that police also are investigating allegations that Katherine was being “emotionally and financially abused.” According to Whitmore, the abuse probe began in April, after an associate of the Jackson family reported the allegations to the police. Katherine has denied any abuse, according the police. The police did not indicate who may have been doing any abusing.

The nonstop drama and confusion at the Jackson home may be reaching a fever pitch this week, but it’s been long in the making, say close friends. They say the anger, friction, and desperation expressed by some family members regarding control and money spans back to well before Michael Jackson died in 2009.

“Michael didn’t spend a lot of time with his family for the last 20 years for a reason,” said a former business manager of the late superstar. “He only dealt with his mother, and that’s because she didn’t want anything from him. She was just his mother and only cared about him as her son. He also had a relationship with Tito and his three sons. Most of the rest of his family always wanted money or a handout of some sort and that ate away at Michael for years. He finally just removed himself from the family for the most part.’’

The former business manager told The Daily Beast that the negative experiences and feelings of being used over the years by many of his siblings that he says Michael felt are exactly why Jackson arranged for his will to provide for only his mother, three children, and charity. Tito’s three sons also were included in his will. Katherine Jackson has a 20 percent stake in what someone described as a nearly $1 billion estate left by Jackson, which many expect to continue to grow, much in the same way Elvis Presley’s fortune ballooned after he died. Michael Did not include his father or his eight siblings.

“They (the family) can say it’s a fake will all they want, but Michael knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote that will the way he did,’’ said the former business manager. “He provided for who he intended to and his siblings know that and have to accept that.’’ But some family members wonder if the late King of Pop fully appreciated the difficult situation he’d be creating by cutting out the majority of his family from his will. They question whether he actually thought he’d die before his beloved mother or understood the tremendous stress his decisions would cause the 82-year-old. Friends say Katherine Jackson has been overwhelmed by the responsibilities and pressures of staying involved with his estate and caring for three minor children. According to former employees of Michael Jackson and Family Members, during his lifetime, the King of Pop gave much in terms of financial support to his siblings (eight brothers and sisters), four with whom he began his singing career in Gary, Indiana during the 1960s. Jackie, Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon all performed with Michael in The Jackson Five, and continued to perform with him as The Jacksons after Jackie left the group and younger brother Randy joined. But Michael was always the undisputed star and eventually struck out on his own for even greater fame and fortune with albums such as Off The Wall and Thriller—the bestselling album of all time.

In an interview with Oprah Winfrey the year after Michael’s death, Janet Jackson admitted that the family began to lose touch with Michael after the release and megasuccess of Thriller.

With the exception of Janet, who acquired her own superstar status and large fortune in the 1980s, the rest of the Jackson clan weren’t able to continue their success in the music world or in business ventures after their success during the ’70s.

“Many times, even if Michael didn’t want to give money, he would anyway to make his mother happy,” said his former business manager. “She worried about her other children having to struggle so much, given they were never prepared to do anything but perform. Michael didn’t like his mother worried, so he would give and give more.”

Friends say a few of the Jackson siblings took advantage of Katherine Jackson’s kindhearted nature as well as her close relationship with her superstar son. They’d ask their mother to ask Michael for more and more money when their homes were facing foreclosure or when thousands of dollars of back child support payments were due—per court orders. In the years before his death, Katherine was the only person in the family to have Michael’s home number, says a family member. His siblings were forced to leave messages at the guard gate of his home and then hope Michael would return their calls.

It was Katherine, say family members, who called and demanded that the entire family stand together as one in support of their brother during both of Michael’s criminal trials on child-molestation charges. Marlon all but refused to attend, due to Michael’s refusal to stop foreclosure proceedings on his home shortly before his last trial was set to begin in 2005, family members say.

“His sisters and brothers didn’t even seem to understand that Michael was basically strapped for cash during the last 10 or years of his life,” says his former business manager. “The lawsuits and his own excessive spending habits had done that. They didn’t seem to understand his situation.”

How could they, say some family members, when a few of the siblings had problems so dire that Katherine Jackson reportedly moved from her longtime home in Encino to escape the drama. Friends point to one of the most embarrassing scenarios for the family, which involves two brothers involved with the same woman. Both Randy and Jermaine Jackson had a long-term relationship with Alejandra Jackson—Randy married her—and both feathered children with her. Even after splitting with both men, Alejandra continued to stay with both sets of children at the family compound in Encino.

“Katherine was basically taking care of both sets of kids with the money Michael gave her while he was living,’’ says a close family friend. “... Katherine took care of those kids.’’

Alejandra Jackson could not be reached for comment.

In court papers filed in Los Angeles County Court by Alejandra against Jermaine Jackson, she claimed Jermaine provided her with only a Ralph’s grocery-store check-cashing card as support for the children one year. Last year she also claimed he owed her more $100,000 in back child support. The brothers each have two children with Alejandra. Reports and family members say both Randy and Jermaine have petitioned the estate of their late brother to help pay back child support.

But changes came abruptly after the King of Pop’s death. Katherine retained guardianship of his children, and they began living at with her at her Encino home. It wasn’t long before chaos ensued at the home, given the multiple children on the grounds. According to various news outlets including CNN, and family members, one of the older grandchildren allegedly ordered a stun gun online as a joke to play on Blanket, Michael Jackson’s youngest child. Someone inside the home called Child Services as a result, according to family members.

“After Child Services came to her home, Katherine asked Alejandra to move out with her kids because she needed to focus on Paris, Prince Michael, and Blanket,” says a family member. “She couldn’t have her other grandchildren playing pranks on them while they were still grieving. She felt they needed her full attention, with their father’s death.”

According to family members, Katherine offered the ex-wife of two of her sons a condo owned by Michael Jackson and a monthly income, with the stipulation that she sign a confidentiality contract that guaranteed she’d not write a book or go on the talk-show circuit.

Jermaine Jackson confirmed the arrangement to Radar Online last year.

“The money is with Katherine and Michael’s kids, pure and simple,” said a close family friend. “Everyone in that family knows that. [Neither] Randy nor Jermaine could afford to keep Alejandra in the lifestyle she wanted. They don’t work enough for that.”

Friends tell The Daily Beast that Katherine tried her best to be patient with the situation, even telling Alejandra that she could move back after construction work was done on the home to offer more space for all the children. Alejandra refused, they say.

Apparently already overwhelmed with estate issues, and with other family fires burning, the elder Jackson picked up and moved from her beloved Encino home to a heavily secured and gated rental home in Calabasas, Calif. Her move apparently left Jermaine and Randy on the hook for providing support to their children and ex-wife. Their children and ex-wife did eventually move into the condo owned by Michael’s estate, just shortly before facing eviction from the Jackson Encino compound last year, court papers in Los Angeles County show.

“Katherine made it clear the new home was just for she and Michael’s kids,” said the family member.

“Tito’s kids come over and help with the kids because they had a relationship with Michael and they are adults. Old enough to know right from wrong.”

Tito’s three sons are now in charge of taking care of Michael’s three children while Katherine remains at a spa in Arizona with daughter Rebbie and her children. Tito’s son T.J. Jackson filed the missing-person report on his grandmother last weekend.

While sources close to the family say Katherine Jackson is well and very much needed the rest, they say they don’t believe she knew she would be away from her grandchildren for such a long period.

“She would have never left those kids like that with no contact,” said a onetime Jackson employee who worked with the children at the family’s Encino home last year.
“Those kids love her and want to be with her. She wants to be with them.”

But that could all change in the coming days.

Family members confirm to The Daily Beast that Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket met with their court-appointed advocate Monday night to discuss the recent incidents. They also confirmed that the executors of Michael Jackson’s estate probably will seek emergency guardianship of his children in the wake of Katherine Jackson’s absence.

“This is really all about the money,” the former Jackson employee told The Daily Beast. “Michael never saw this coming.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 am

Judge to determine if Katherine Jackson was abducted
July 25, 2012 | 12:38 pm

Michael Jackson’s mother is on a plane headed back to Los Angeles from a stay in Arizona that has been variously characterized as a relaxing spa vacation and an attempted abduction.

An attorney for Katherine Jackson said her son Randy informed him by phone that the matriarch had boarded a flight Wednesday morning. Lawyer Perry R. Sanders Jr. said that he was eager to speak with the 82-year-old and prepare court filings to reverse a judge’s order earlier Wednesday transferring guardianship of Michael Jackson’s children to a cousin.

“I intend to file paperwork,” Sanders said.

Word of Katherine Jackson’s return to California came moments after the close of an explosive court hearing in Los Angeles Superior Court. Judge Mitchell Beckloff convened the emergency hearing after T.J. Jackson, son of Tito, requested temporary guardianship over the pop icon’s two sons, 15-year-old Prince and 10-year-old Blanket, and 14-year-old daughter Paris.

Before a courtroom crowded with reporters, T.J. Jackson described a “strange” call from his grandmother overnight that left him concerned about her wellbeing. He said the matriarch paused frequently and used odd word choices.

“I’ve never heard my grandmother talk like that,” he said. “She wasn’t sharp. Some words seemed a little sharp."

The call to the family home in Calabasas was the first contact Katherine Jackson has had with her grandchildren since July 15 when she left L.A. on a trip organized by some of her children, including Janet, Randy and Jermaine. T.J. Jackson’s lawyer later told the judge that Katherine Jackson might have been speaking in code because other people were in the room with her.

Family members filed a missing persons report after her departure, but sheriff’s deputies closed the case last weekend after they located her in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie. Another lawyer who represents her, Sandra Ribera, told the judge that after staying with the grandchildren in Calabasas for several days, she had come to believe her client “is being held or has been held against her will.”

T.J. Jackson filed papers describing the family turmoil, but the judge sealed them from the public because they involved minors.

In an interview with ABC’s "Good Morning America," Randy Jackson said his mother left L.A. “under doctor’s orders.”

“Her health was really bad, and he wanted her to go somewhere where she couldn't be on the phone, and be cut off from the outside world for a few days," he said.

Sanders, Katherine Jackson’s lawyer, said outside court that after repeatedly trying to contact his client, he was told by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to fly to Tucson. He said he arrived by charter plane Tuesday night and was taken by some of the siblings to a remote spa, but he was not allowed to see his client. He said he spoke to Katherine Jackson’s assistant and an employee who told him phones were banned on the spa premises.

In granting T.J. Jackson temporary custody of the children, the judge stressed that Katherine Jackson had done nothing wrong and that he was acting out of concern about “the actions of third parties.”

He said the law required T.J. Jackson to file papers seeking permanent custody but said the process could be delayed if Katherine Jackson returned. A lawyer who represents the singer’s children said she had met with them recently and they supported the temporary guardianship.

“The children’s primary concern is that they get their grandmother back,” said the attorney, Margaret Lodise.

The judge also ordered attorneys to contact Diana Ross, who Michael Jackson named in his will as a back-up guardian for his children.

“I have no idea what Ms. Ross’ position is as to guardianship,” the judge said.

In court, attorneys said they were worried about the safety of the singer’s three children, heirs to his enormous fortune, given two recent occasions when law enforcement was called to the home. On Monday, sheriff’s deputies broke up a fight among family members. On Tuesday night, deputies were called again after a report of paparazzi massed at the gates.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:31 am

Randy tweeted on TJ:

Randy Jackson ‏@randyjackson8
He asked for temporary guardianship & she said -"NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow." He asked again, and she said "NO TJ"

My mom told TJ that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today).

I heard the conversation.

His performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's ABSURD.

He insisted upon knowing what time she was arriving today & now I know why.

Furthermore, if she is being held against her will - as he inferred in court -

- what does taking over guardianship have to do with with my mother's well-being when the children were already in his care?

Trust me - the Executors are behind this. The "powers that be" use tabloid media to spin their lies and divide our family.

Enough already!! We've already lost one family member.

THIS IS NOT OVER.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:47 am

Randy Jackson
Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time? pic.twitter.com/lQ6Yl7kl

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 AyrrvJlCAAQjL7E

Again.. WHY would it be necessary for TJ to take guardianship of the children away from my mother when they were already in his care?

Randy Jackson @randyjackson8

I only tweet when its serious . Let me be very clear about the FACTS, the absolute TRUTH... I was on the phone at 9pm in Los Angeles, with my sister Rebbie, when my mother FIRED Trent and Security He asked for temporary guardianship & she said -"NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow." He asked again, and she said "NO TJ" I heard the

Last edited by ross on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:50 am

Katherine WAS drugged up!!!

Katherine Jackson called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident. Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property. You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment. No comment yet from Katherine.

Last edited by ross on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 am

Katherine Jackson has finally broken her silence ... claiming the reason she hasn't checked in with her grandkids for the past 10 days is because she simply didn't feel like using the phone.

She also sounds like she's full of crap.

Jackson just phoned in to "ABC News" to talk about the family drama that's transpired since she mysteriously ditched MJ's kids 10 days ago ... and wound up in Arizona.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," Jackson said ... adding, "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that."

Sure they wouldn't ...

When asked why she felt it was OK to leave 3 minor children in a house without a guardian .. Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

It's unclear why she didn't TELL HER GRANDKIDS FIRST!

Still, Katherine says ... "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

So, we gotta ask ..

Last edited by ross on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:00 am

Katherine Jackson Calls Michael Jackson’s Children
By Sheila Marikar

Jul 25, 2012 11:54am

Katherine Jackson called her grandchildren late last night, sources told ABC News, ending a days-long silence that nearly culminated in the appointment of a temporary guardian for Paris Michael, Prince Michael, and Prince Michael II.
Katherine Jackson, 82, remains in Tucson, Ariz., where she is staying with relatives. Janet and Jermaine Jackson are also in Tucson.
Perry Sanders, Katherine Jackson’s estate attorney, traveled to Tucson Tuesday night to meet with Janet and Jermaine Jackson and check on Katherine Jackson’s condition. He was assured by people staying with her that she was OK, but did not see her.
“I think you have a bunch of people who have a lot of different ideas about what should happen with their mother in this situation,” Sanders told ABC News. “It’s a complex family dynamic.”

Sandra Ribera, another attorney for Katherine Jackson, told ABC News, “The children were able to make contact with their grandmother very late yesterday evening. They are looking forward to being reunited with their grandmother very soon.”

Sanders said he will stop an emergency motion for the appointment of a temporary guardian for Michael Jackson’s kids at a hearing in Los Angeles today. Since his trip to Tucson and Katherine Jackson’s phone call to the kids, he no longer thinks a temporary guardian is necessary, and told ABC News he will go to court to quash the initial plan.

“We would vigorously oppose anything other than a temporary, short term change in guardianship to accommodate these slightly unusual circumstances that seemed to have been driven by this complex family dynamic,” he said.
TJ Jackson, the son of Michael Jackson’s older brother Tito Jackson, was present at this morning’s hearing. His lawyer filed a petition to appoint a temporary guardian for the children. Sources told ABC News that if a temporary guardian were appointed, TJ Jackson would be it.

Last edited by ross on Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:07 am

Exclusive: Katherine Jackson 'Devastated,' Court Hearing 'Based on a Bunch of Lies'

Michael Jackson's mother is "devastated" his children have been "taken away" from her while she was vacationing in Arizona and she's returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with them today, she told ABC News exclusively.

"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home," Katherine Jackson said.

The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch also addressed rumors concerning her whereabouts. She is the guardian of her late son Michael Jackson's kids, but they reportedly have not been heard from her in days. In the meantime, there are reports of disputes among Jackson family members at Katherine Jackson's Calabasas, Calif., home.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," she said. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine.

"My children would never do anything to me like that," she added.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:15 am

Attorney Thomas Mesereau, who previously defended Michael Jackson, discusses the Jackson family drama
Mesereau weighs in on what's really going on between members of the family, and how the feud might come to a resolution

Criminal defense attorney Thomas Mesereau , who defended Michael Jackson in his 2005 molestation case, discusses the current Jackson family feud. Today Katherine Jackson's guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children was temporarily suspended given her absence, and the kids are now under the guardianship of 34-year-old TJ, Tito Jackson's son. Meanwhile, Katherine Jackson's lawyer alleges that she is being held against her will, as the Jackson siblings claim that Katherine is being manipulated by the executors of the estate. As a Jackson family insider, Mesereau tells Showbiz Tonight what he believes is really going on between the members of the high-profile family. He offers an inside perspective, explains the physical altercations caught on tape, and reveals how the entire family feud could possibly reach a resolution.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Prince tweeted this

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

- Michael Jackson Jr

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 AyugdPtCUAAlS5V

Last edited by ross on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm

This twest was deleted then he wrote this:

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 AywB89qCIAElYaV

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Paris, Prince And Blanket Beg Katherine Jackson: Don’t Leave Us Again!
10 1
Posted on Jul 26, 2012 @ 01:30PM print it send it

Splash News/WENN
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Michael Jackson's children, Prince, Paris and Blanket have begged their grandmother, Katherine Jackson, to never leave them again with no way to be contacted, and have told her they need assurances that she won't abandon them again in order for them to support her bid to become their permanent guardian again, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As previously reported, Michael's oldest child, Prince Michael, broke his silence Thursday on the drama surrounding his family by tweeting a terse text exchange between him and his aunt, Janet Jackson, which apparently shows the Control singer did not want Prince, nor Paris or Blanket for that matter, to see their grandmother. In the text -- sent this past Monday at 4:52 p.m. -- Prince Michael writes "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!"

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

Prince Michael sent the text to his aunts Rebbie and Janet, and also to another relative, Austin Jackson. Janet responded: "Don't let them pls."

"It was an extremely emotional reunion with Katherine and the granchildren last night," a source close to the situation tells Radar. "Katherine was completely unaware that they had been trying to call her. Katherine heard a much different story about the past week than what she was told by her children, Randy, Jermaine and Janet who were with her in Tucson. Blanket was especially traumatized by Katherine leaving because he is extremely close to her and was absolutely lost without her.

PHOTOS: Katherine Jackson Holds Memorial For King Of Pop In His Hometown

"The kids were all united in telling Katherine that she could never go that long again without contacting them as they had grown so worried about her. Blanket was just glued to her side the entire night and was exhausted with emotion. The kids spent a few hours talking with Katherine and then she went to bed around midnight, it had been a very long day for her as she was driven back from Tucson to Los Angeles, which was an eight hour drive."

Meanwhile, the Jackson family matriarch will be meeting with her attorneys on Thursday afternoon in her bid to regain custody of her grandkids, which was taken away from her Wednesday and temporarily awarded to Tito Jackson's son, TJ.

PHOTOS: The Jackson Family Arrives To Dr. Conrad Murray’s Trial

"They will discuss the steps needed to reinstate Katherine as the kids' legal guardian. The papers could be filed late Thursday or on Friday," the source says. "It's likely the matter would be heard long before the next scheduled custody hearing date of August 22. Katherine wants legal custody back of the children immediately. Ultimately, the kids will have the final say on who will become their permanent guardian. Michael's kids want and support their grandmother resuming the role, but there will be added layers of protection to make sure nothing like this ever happens again."

Katherine Jackson arrived back at the Jackson family compound in Calabasas, Calif. early Thursday, confirmed via a tweet from Paris that read, "grandma's here!"

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Hours before she returned, she gave a statement to ABC News. In it, which she read from a paper while surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie and a staffer from the Miraval spa, claiming she was "devastated" about losing custody of her grandchildren, and denying her adult children had held her against her will at an Arizona resort for 11 days.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:58 pm

Prince's twitter account has been hacked the long twist is real but this new is false

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 AywB89qCIAElYaV

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:55 am

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson
“if you continue with your lies , i will continue with the truth” prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its US tweeting

prince will repost the image of the text

the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am

Prince Jackson blasts aunts, uncles over grandmother's treatment

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's oldest son blasted his famous aunts and uncles on Twitter on Thursday for taking his grandmother away and keeping her out of touch for 10 days.
"I'm really angry and hurt," Prince Jackson tweeted.
His tweets came just hours after Katherine Jackson returned to the Calabasas, California, home where she has been raising Prince, 15; Paris, 14; and Prince Michael II, 10, who's also known as Blanket.
A judge suspended Katherine Jackson as their guardian Wednesday because of her absence, which her own lawyers suggested might have been against her will. TJ Jackson, the 34-year-old son of Tito Jackson, was named temporary guardian.
"Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to," Prince Jackson tweeted.

Jackson family drama an unwanted reality show
Janet, Jermaine, Randy and Rebbie Jackson teamed up to take their 82-year-old mother to a spa near Tucson, Arizona, on July 15, later saying it was under a doctor's orders.
The three children, who have been in their grandmother's custody since their father's death three years ago, became upset after several days of not hearing from her. Critical tweets have flowed from sister Paris for days, but her older and usually less outspoken brother is now being heard.
"I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side," Prince Jackson tweeted.
His tweets included a photo of his cell phone screen, which he said showed "a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn't know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother."
The image shows Prince texting to aunts Rebbie and Janet Jackson:
"This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"
The reply, apparently from Janet Jackson, was: "Don't let them pls."
The text exchange came three hours after Janet Jackson was seen on security camera video apparently attempting to take Paris Jackson's cell phone away in the driveway of Katherine Jackson's home. Janet Jackson's representative did not immediately reply to CNN's request for comment.
The Twitter posting referred to lessons taught to him by his father.
"As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways," he tweeted.
The tweet concluded with this: "If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth." It was signed "Michael Jackson Jr."
The tweets mysteriously disappeared several hours later, replaced with a message disavowing them.
By mid-afternoon, when the children done with summer school, Paris posted tweets explaining:
"the thing my brother tweeted last night was the last true thing he tweeted.. he was hacked saying what we tweeted was false..
prince will repost the image of the text
'if you continue with your lives , i will continue with the truth' prince wanted me to tell you guys that okay . please know its us tweeting"
Judge suspends Katherine Jackson as guardian
Before Katherine Jackson began the long drive back to California on Wednesday, she appeared on camera and read a statement to ABC News.
As her children Rebbie, Jermaine and Janet stood behind her, she read from a yellow notepad:
"I am devastated that while I've been away ... my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that," Jackson said. The network was not allowed to ask her any questions.
At a hearing Wednesday, Katherine Jackson's attorney, Sandra Ribera, told Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff that there was reason to believe Jackson had been held against her will.
Beckloff suspended her as the children's custodian because she may be "prevented from acting as a guardian because of the acts of third parties."
Another one of her lawyers, Perry Sanders, said he would meet with his client Thursday before filing a petition to restore her as custodian. Katherine Jackson was unaware of the controversy swirling around her family for the past week, he said.
In her statement, Katherine Jackson disputed the judge's findings.
"I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that," she said.
The judge also ordered that singer Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as backup guardian in his will, and Debbie Rowe, the biological mother of the two oldest children, be given notice of the order.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:50 pm

PRINCE JACKSON
My Grandma Was
Mentally ABUSED

Michael Jackson's eldest child is putting his relatives on blast -- particularly Janet Jackson -- by posting what he claims is an angry group text message convo about his grandmother Katherine Jackson.

Katherine returned from Arizona late last night, but a few hours later Prince Jackson sent out a tweet that included the text message, dated July 23rd (Monday). In it Prince says, "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!!!"

A reply from "Janet Jackson" reads ... "Don't let them pls." It appears the message continued, but Prince did not post the rest of it.

In his tweet Prince also says, "Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt."

He continues, "For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth.”

Prince added a reference to his father -- "As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways."

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Why is Janet Jackson in the middle of the Jackson family drama?

A family source tells FOX411 that the Jackon family's mind-blowing row comes down to one motivator: access to the late Michael Jackson’s estate.

“Michael’s siblings want money and from day one, [their mom] Katherine wouldn’t side with the siblings on their mission,” a closely connected Jackson family insider told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column.

So why then is Janet Jackson, herself worth $100-$150 million, right in the middle of things? Unlike her brothers, who haven’t had much musical success since their childhood days in the Jackson 5, Janet is rolling in it, plus, her boyfriend of a couple years is billionaire businessman Wissam Al Mana.

“Janet’s involvement is purely about her devotion to anything Randy does and says, and is a product of that old saying ‘idle hands are the Devil’s workshop,’” the source explained. “She only has money going out, and nothing new coming in, so she doesn't want to be in a position where her family is counting on her like they did Michael. Thus, she would like to see her family gain control of Michael's money.”

Not only did Janet sign the letter accusing the executors of Jackson's estate of fraud, she was one of the key players involved in tearing through the gates of the Calabasas compound this week and reportedly partaking in aggressive action to remove electronics and communications tools belonging to Prince, Paris and Blanket, in an effort to prohibit their tweeting and relaying information with the outside world.

Probably the most shocking part is that Janet was allegedly caught on tape slapping her niece Paris and calling her a “spoiled little bitch,” to which the 14-year-old retorted with a slap of her own and screamed at her famous aunt: "This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

Prince took to Twitter on Thursday to publish a direct message he sent to family members demanding he speak to his grandmother, along with Janet's reply: “Don’t let them please.” The tweet was later deleted, apparently on request from Katherine who had asked him to "cool down."

We’re told that MJ’s kids are still reeling over their grandmother’s bizarre “disappearance,” and feel that she was “brainwashed and taken away.” Those close to them are concerned about the emotional impact the ordeal has had and how it will affect their ability to trust those around them. The saga also has Prince, Paris and Blanket grieving the devastating loss of their dad all over again.

However, Katherine’s homecoming on Thursday did bring about some much-needed relief.

“grandma’s here! #thankyougod <33,” Paris tweeted, while her older brother Prince Michael wrote: “As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt.”

This tweet has also been removed.

"This is all going to end badly. Now, TJ is trying to do damage control but the damage is so deep, things are to far gone," said our source. "TJ knows that Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie and Janet are still threats so he wants to keep custody permanently because they would pose no threat to him and Michael's children anymore. TJ will discourage contact until things have settled down a bit."

Reps for Katherine, Janet and the Jackson brothers did not respond to a request for comment.

The turmoil began when some of the siblings signed a legal letter accusing the executors of Michael’s estate –John Branca and John McClain –of fraud, forgery, exploitation and abuse of MJ’s finances. Next up, their mother Katherine, the former guardian of Michael’s three children was last weekend officially reported to be “missing” by other relatives. She was soon located in Arizona, although for almost two weeks she was not in contact with the young children who were supposed to be under her care. Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was on a medically ordered vacation after news of his “missing” status surfaced, however her mysterious absence ignited a physical altercation which required police intervention on Monday. Subsequently the matriarch of the household lost custody of Prince, Paris and Blanket, who are now under the temporary guardianship of their cousin, Tito’s son TJ Jackson. Attorneys for Katherine have confirmed she will file for a reinstatement.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:13 pm

KATHERINE JACKSON
I'LL SHARE GUARDIANSHIP WITH TJ

Katherine Jackson says she's had a change of heart ... and is now ready to SPLIT guardianship of MJ's 3 children with her grandson TJ.

Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... TJ and Katherine will file a request for JOINT GUARDIANSHIP with the court early next week ... and they expect it will be approved.

Perry tells us, "That pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing."

Katherine's lawyer says the new arrangement "reflected the wishes of [Michael Jackson's] children" ... Paris, Prince and Blanket.

If the court grants the joint request, Katherine's lawyer says TJ will be able to assume a lot of the day-to-day responsibilities that have been stressing Katherine out ... including management of household personnel and security.

"It will also make clear for school personnel and anyone else coming into contact with the children that TJ is authorized to act on their behalf," Perry tells TMZ.

"Mrs. Jackson will then be freed up to focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children."

Katherine's lawyer says the agreement would still empower Katherine to CONTROL THE FAMILY'S ALLOWANCE ... which is $70k per month.

The arrangement also seems to make TJ a shoo-in to become the SOLE guardian of the children if Katherine dies while they are still minors.

Katherine's lawyer concludes, "Mrs. Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children."

Perry tells us ... TJ will file a petition to become the sole permanent guardian later today ... but that's just a formality because of a court imposed deadline. The joint petition will TRUMP that filing.

Last edited by ross on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:53 pm

‎"Katherine Jackson says she's had a change of heart ... and is now ready to SPLIT guardianship of MJ's 3 children with her grandson TJ. Katherine's attorney, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... TJ and Katherine will file a request for JOINT GUARDIANSHIP with the court early next week ... and they expect it will be approved. Perry tells us, "That pleading will essentially now legally reflect how Mrs. Jackson and TJ have often shared responsibilities of raising the children since Michael Jackson's tragic passing." Katherine's lawyer says the new arrangement "reflected the wishes of [Michael Jackson's] children" ... Paris, Prince and Blanket. If the court grants the joint request, Katherine's lawyer says TJ will be able to assume a lot of the day-to-day responsibilities that have been stressing Katherine out ... including management of household personnel and security. "It will also make clear for school personnel and anyone else coming into contact with the children that TJ is authorized to act on their behalf," Perry tells TMZ. "Mrs. Jackson will then be freed up to focus on the more personal everyday decision making related to the lives and activities of the children."-X1

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 am

Judge orders inquiry into Michael Jackson's children's well-being

A JUDGE has ordered an investigation into the well-being of Michael Jackson's children after a tumultuous week of family in-fighting over the pop star's estate.

RECOMMENDED COVERAGE
Katherine Jackson reportedly back home

Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff this morning told a court investigator to interview the three children independently and provide a report for review only by the judge, not lawyers involved in the case.

The order does not spell out a reason for the investigation, but it is likely intended to give the judge another perspective on how Jackson's children are coping after a week of family turmoil that included the absence of their grandmother and a dispute in the driveway of their home amid a feud over the estate of the pop superstar.

Jackson family matriarch Katherine lost custody of her late son Michael's three children Paris, Prince and Blanket on Wednesday after being away at a spa in Arizona for nearly two weeks. The court bestowed temporary charge on the siblings 34-year-old cousin Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson.

A lawyer for the family matriarch says she will now move to share guardianship of the children with the adult son of Tito Jackson.

Under the proposed guardianship change, the 82-year-old Jackson would share oversight of the children with Tito Jackson's son in a deal that would relieve her of some of the day-to-day stresses of managing a famous family, her lawyer Perry Sanders Jr said.

The decision was made after a meeting between Katherine Jackson and Sanders on Thursday. He said Michael Jackson's eldest son has told lawyers he approves of the arrangement.
Meanwhile, Randy Jackson - brother of the late Michael Jackson - says he has said he fears for his mother's life.

"When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ no ... twice'', Randy told celebrity gossip website X17 Online in a statement.

"In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies, " the statement read.

"The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.

"The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will. The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died. It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mothers life.''

The court investigator was ordered to interview the children at school at a time to remain undisclosed. Beckloff received a similar report a few weeks after Jackson's death in 2009 and its contents remain sealed.

A formal filing for co-guardianship is expected next week. If approved, it would make Tito Joe Jackson a co-guardian of the children - Prince, Paris and Blanket - who range in ages from 10 to 15.

TJ Jackson's lawyers suggest the co-guardianship arrangement in a filing on Friday. It states that if either adult guardian dies or is unable to serve, the other will act alone in raising the children.

Under the plan, responsibility for managing staff and security at the home would shift to TJ Jackson. Katherine Jackson would keep control of a family allowance worth tens of thousands of dollars a month, Sanders said.

"Mrs Jackson is extremely pleased with the prospect of enjoying the pleasure of raising Michael's children without the day-to-day tedium of items such as managing the large staff that goes with such a high-profile family and focus her attention on being a grandmother and raising Michael's children," Sanders wrote in a statement.

"She is eager to simply enjoy her great relationship with these children, while deeding over some of the stressors that go hand in hand with being a guardian," he wrote.

TJ Jackson, 34, is the children's first cousin and performs with his brothers in the group 3T.

Katherine Jackson had been at a Tucson, Arizona spa since July 15 with her daughter Rebbie and other relatives and had not spoken to her grandchildren during that time. She returned to the Los Angeles area on Thursday.

"The minor children are very attached to (TJ Jackson) who has been very involved in their lives since the death of their father," TJ Jackson's lawyers wrote in the court filing. "Recent events have highlighted the need for continuity for the minor children."

The filing was required by Beckloff, but Sanders said it would be superseded by a joint petition next week.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:09 am

RANDY JACKSON
MJ Estate is Trying to
KILL MY MOTHER

Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.

Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."

In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:14 am

The Real Reason Janet Jackson Joined Siblings In Plot To Overthrow The Executors of Michael's Estate

By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Randy Jackson has been pressuring his sister Janet to join their other siblings who've been plotting to overthrow the executors of their late brother Michael's estate, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned the reason why the reluctant Nasty singer agreed to participate.

Ever since Michael's death three years ago, Randy Jackson has been insisting that brother Michael's will was fraudulent, despite the fact that it was validated by a judge and withstood three legal challenges. The Thriller singer left all of his siblings out of his will and left everything to his three children and to his mother Katherine.

Longtime watchers of the Jackson family were stunned when Janet's signature appeared on a letter sent to the executors of Michael's estate demanding their immediate resignation -- it was also signed by Randy, Jermaine, Rebbie, and Tito. However, Tito has since publicly expressed regrets about signing the letter.

Janet had been reluctant to join her siblings, but finally relented "after Randy wore her down. Randy and Janet are extremely close, and he told her the only way they had any chance in succeeding in tossing the executors would be if Janet joined them since she is the most famous Jackson member. Randy believed that with Janet aboard, she would legitimize their efforts. Janet finally agreed because she didn't want to disappoint Randy, as he has convinced her that without her, they stood no chance," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

The youngest Jackson sibling made news this week after security video from the house where Michael's children live was released and showed Janet getting into an altercation with Paris Jackson over the teen's cell phone. Janet physically tried to take the 14-year-old's cell phone from her, and the children watched in horror as Jermaine and Randy got into a physical altercation with Trent, who is Joe Jackson's nephew.

Prince Jackson broke his silence Thursday on the drama surrounding his family by tweeting a terse text exchange between he and his aunt Janet which apparently shows the Control singer did not want Prince, nor Paris or Blanket for that matter, to see their grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

In the text -- sent this past Monday at 4:52 p.m. -- Prince Michael writes "This is enough so I am texting you for the simple fact that WE DEMAND TO SPEAK TO MY GRANDMA NOW!"

Prince Michael sent the text to his aunts Rebbie and Janet, and also to another relative, Austin Jackson. Janet responded: 'Don't let them pls."

Those Tweets were mysteriously deleted from Prince's profile, and he revealed late Thursday afternoon that his account had been hacked.

"The public has seen a very different side of Janet this past week, and she has to be regretting following Randy's advice. Janet is very much like Katherine in that she likes to keep a low profile, and not have family drama play out in the press," our family source tells us.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA   Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute. ENTIRE DRAMA
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next