Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Prince Jackson takes his mind off family drama as he spends time with his girlfriend... amid reports he 'feuded with sister Paris before her suicide attempt'

With his sister recovering in hospital following her suicide attempt, Prince Jackson is sure to have a lot on his mind.

But the teen took a break from his family troubles on Thursday as he enjoyed a taste of normality, thanks to his girlfriend Remi Alfalah.

The two were spotted shopping at an upmarket Los Angeles department store - perhaps picking out a suitable get-well-soon gift for his sister Paris - before joining Remi's family for a low-key pizza dinner.

Lots on his mind: Prince Michael Jackson was spotted shopping with his girlfriend Remi Alfalah in Los Angeles on Thursday while his sister recovered in hospital following her suicide attempt.

Sibling rows: Prince, who dressed casually in shorts and a cap, is alleged to have felt 'betrayed' by Paris for connecting with their mother

Prince gave an awkward smile for photographers as he left Barney's New York in Los Angeles.

His 16-year-old girlfriend, who is believed to be a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, walked a few steps ahead of him to their waiting car.

The time with his girlfriend was sure to have been a welcome break from his family troubles for Prince.

His much-loved 15-year-old sister was rushed to hospital early on Wednesday after making a failed suicide bid which saw her cut her arms and take pills.

Shopping break: Prince and Remi got away from it all by going to upscale retailer Barney's

Prince cancelled his TV engagements for the day and according to RadarOnline.com visited Paris on Thursday at the hospital.

The siblings reportedly had 'feuded' recently over Paris spending time with her biological mother Debbie Rowe, with Prince disapproving of their recent reconciliation.

A source said Prince put their differences aside after the suicide attempt.

'Prince stepped up, as he always does and told Paris how much he loves her in a phone call and vowed to help her in the aftermath of the suicide attempt,' the source said.

And new pictures released today showed Debbie Rowe, grandmother Katherine Jackson and aunt La Toya Jackson leaving the facility on Wednesday night where Paris is currently under a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

Shopping for Paris? Prince was perhaps picking out a get-well-soon gift at Barney's, while his mother, grandmother and aunt were at his sister's bedside; he is also said to have visited

Sources told US Weekly that Prince didn't approve when his sister began spending time with the pair's estranged mother.

'[Paris and Prince] were always so insanely close until Debbie came back in the picture, and Paris wanted to get close with her,' an insider told US.

'Paris wanted her mom in her life, but Paris was younger and Prince remembers all of the awful things Michael told them about Debbie. Prince feels Paris is betraying their father by getting close to Debbie.'

'He has these massive fights with her and calls Paris a backstabber for getting to know "that woman,"' said the insider. 'Paris and Prince fight all the time, and it really hurts Paris as they used to be close.'

Paris has lately been visiting her mother, 54, at her ranch in Palmdale, California after years of estrangement, and the pair even celebrated Paris' birthday together in April.

The teen had revealed that she was back in touch with her mom, writing: 'So on my birthday, I hung out with my mom because of course, haven't seen her since... a long time ago. So glad I bonded with my mother. It's like we have this really strong relationship and did I mention, I kind of look like her. It was so amazing to see my mother after all these years. Love her.'

Writing on her ask.fm site last month, Paris referenced her brother and mother: 'So i realized dat some ppl dont like my mom and im getting hateful comments about sayin obviously rude things about my mom and i won't let that okay?

'I am bonding good with her and like i said we are really strong relationship and nobody's gonna stop me from that (: x yes Prince still isn't ready idk why but he will meet her too (: i hope so no hate! xx '

Debbie was present as the Jackson clan rallied around the teenager on Thursday following her suicide attempt, which saw her cut her arm and take an overdose.

Both Debbie and La Toya, 57, appeared incredibly somber after the visit in pictures obtained by TMZ, while Katherine, 83, left in the back seat of a chauffeur-driven car. They all left separately.

Meanwhile, a source told People: 'Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends.'

There was no sign of Paris' younger brother Blanket, 13, nor other members of the Jackson clan.

Michael Jackson's nephew Tito Jackson, who shares legal guardianship of Paris along with Katherine, told TMZ on Thursday that the family is 'coping very well'.

The women all made public statements about Paris yesterday, with Debbie admitting daughter has had 'a lot going on lately'.

Paris has recently begun developing a relationship with her biological mother, who relinquished her custody rights to Paris and Prince following her divorce from the Bad singer in 1999.

Her grandmother and legal co-guardian Katherine has been very supportive of Paris' decision to reach out to Debbie amid her personal turmoil.

The suicide attempt is understood to have come after a dark time and episodes of self-harming.

'Paris has been very, very depressed for a while. She's been throwing fits and tantrums, kicking and screaming and cutting herself,' a source tells People magazine.

'She misses her father greatly,' the source adds. 'She was the center of Michael's world and it's all different now. She says that she is lonely and that she doesn't feel loved.'

The act is considered by many to be a cry for help, with the insider adding: 'Paris is very unhappy and alone. She's living in this place and there's security and uncles and all these hangers-on. And she's alone. That's one of the reasons she reached out to Debbie Rowe – she wants a family, she's missed her dad.'

June 25 will mark the fourth anniversary of Jackson's death.

Katherine's lawyer said yesterday the teen is 'physically fine', adding: 'Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you.'

La Toya added: 'We are grateful and appreciate the overwhelming concern for Paris from both the public and the media, but request privacy at this time while our family handles these issues together'

It is understood Paris tried to commit suicide after reportedly being denied the chance to attend a Marilyn Manson gig.

Other reports have alleged Paris 'flipped out' and screamed at the relative who stopped her seeing the goth rocker, and it is claimed she then locked herself in her bedroom at her Calabasas, California home and cut her arm before leaving a note and ringing a suicide hotline.

Manson has since passed on a message of support via TMZ, saying: 'I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want.'

Conrad Murray also chimed in with a message for Paris - cold comfort considering he is the doctor convicted of killing her father.

'I don't know what you're going through, but I'm sure whatever it is it must be difficult,' Murray said in a message from jail obtained by TMZ.

'I don't know if there's anything I can do to solve your pain or help you with your problem but I wanted you to know that I am here for you. I have never been gone.'

He also referenced the title of a Jackson song, You Are Not Alone.

On Thursday it emerged Paris asked for 'emancipation' from her family at one point, according to the US columnist Roger Friedman, who has strong sources close to the Jackson family. Katherine currently shares guardianship of Paris and her siblings with the son of Michael’s brother, Tito.

The court action would have given Paris control over her own life before legally becoming an adult at 18.

Friedman also alleged that Debbie could seek legal custody of her daughter, removing her from the Jackson family compound in Calabasas.

During his high-profile but deeply troubled life, the King of Pop was fiercely protective of his children - covering their faces in masks in public outings - but since death in 2009, Paris has become the most visible in the public spotlight.

Paris, who was just 11 when her father died, delivered the most poignant words of the star-studded service when she tentatively took the microphone and said, 'Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.'

In the years that followed she granted interviews to Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres, appeared in magazine articles and amassed more than a million followers on Twitter.

She has also expressed interest in starting a singing career and has plans to star in an upcoming movie.

But she has struggled in recent times, and on Tuesday she hinted at her state of mind on Twitter, posting, 'I wonder why tears are salty?' followed by lyrics from the Beatles' song 'Yesterday': 'yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay.'

A 20-minute video of the teen applying makeup was posted to YouTube last week. It shows Jackson in what she describes as her bedroom playfully demonstrating how she does her eye makeup.

She receives and replies to several texts on her phone while offering cosmetics instruction. She also reveals that she watches the film Tangled three times a week and, as a child, fantasized about marrying a cowboy.

She also makes goofy faces and says, 'I need serious help. I'm crazy!'

Paris wrote on Twitter that she doesn't know how the video, in which she repeatedly asserts, 'I am so weird,' ended up on YouTube.

'I hope you guys liked it tho and didn't think i'm too crazy,' she wrote. 'i get weird when i'm not around people lol.'

Paris and Prince are listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed by their grandmother against concert giant AEG Live LLC, who she claims is responsible for her son's death. Katherine Jackson's lawsuit claims AEG failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted of causing the singer's death, and pushed the superstar to rehearse and perform a planned series of 50 comeback shows titled 'This Is It.'

Both children are listed as potential witnesses in the case, which is in its sixth week of trial.

Katherine will fight plans by AEG to still call Paris to the stand despite her recent suicide attempt, reports RadarOnline.

The Jacksons' lawyers are gearing up to ensure Paris isn't forced to testify, sources close to the case told the website.

Marvin S. Putnam, a defense attorney for AEG Live, said Paris and Prince Jackson were deposed in the case because they are named plaintiffs. He said Paris Jackson's testimony was not a 'grilling' but urged privacy for her and her family.

'There's a real person involved here,' Putnam said. 'There's a 15-year-old girl and something incredibly tragic has happened that none of us know why and I think it would really be in everyone's best interest and particularly in her best interest if rather than blowing this up into something else, that they were given a little bit of privacy to deal with something that has to be a tragic, tragic moment for all of them.'

'She's 15,' he said. 'Someone should give her a break.'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Paris Jackson has long road to recovery ahead

An unnamed source who was at the hospital where Paris Jackson is recovering from a reported suicide attempt was quoted as saying, “She’s going to be OK.”
Well, she isn’t going to be just fine—not without the very best psychiatry has to offer. And that may or may not be enough.

How can I say that without having evaluated Paris Jackson in person?
I can say it because I know human beings are not only emotionally sensitive, but also self-searching. We need to know our authentic life stories and to have a firm grasp on our truth. This makes us able to survive the real challenges that any life inevitably includes—such as the loss of loved ones, transitions through adolescence to adulthood, relationships that veer into conflict, people who don’t like us and say so, setbacks and challenges and traumas of every conceivable variety.

When you are born to a talented musician addicted to plastic surgery, who conceived you with a woman he hardly knew, who appeared in public in costume, behind dark glasses, you are not going to be OK. When you are born to a man who was accused by multiple people of being a pedophile, who himself spoke and acted frequently like a little boy, who dangled a child out a window several stories off the ground, you are not going to be OK. You are going to have a long journey in search of your truth, fraught with pain. And overcoming all of it will be a significant triumph.

It is perhaps telling that Paris Jackson, born into Neverland Ranch as a live product of the entertainment industry, would tweet lyrics from songs as a way of trying to express herself. “Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now, it looks as though they’re here to stay.” Tweeting them is part of the problem, of course. Who tweets when having survived a reported suicide attempt? Only someone lost in technology and celebrity who is reaching out to a fan base that can only fan the flames of narcissism and unreality. Using the lyrics is another part of the problem: Appropriating words from the Beatles doesn’t make them your words, just as being born to one of the most famous and most controversial singers of all time doesn’t give you your own voice.

Paris Jackson’s journey will have to include figuring out whether her father really had any relationship with her mother, whether the accusations that her father sexually abused children have any merit, and whether he loved using drugs to “sleep.” She’ll have to discover whether the people around her are truly genuine or manipulative people interested in her fame and money, and whether she can find what she loves in life that is an expression of more than hit songs. Something you can’t tweet. Something you actually feel good about privately, in your soul.

In short, she will need the truth to succeed, because we humans are blessed with a divining rod that tells us whether the days, weeks, months and years that unfold like pages and chapters of our stories are non-fiction or fiction. And to the extent that they are fiction, the story veers into darkness and cannot be sustained.

We are the writers and editors of our own lives. When we get lost and when we feel the storyline can’t be rescued, sometimes, tragically, we feel like we must end it.
I hope that doesn’t happen for Paris. I hope she finds truth, against all the tides that keep sweeping her toward Neverland. I hope she finds a truly talented psychiatrist to help her find that truth, because psychiatrists can sometimes pull off a rescue amidst raging seas that would have resulted in a drowning. Psychiatry, in the right hands, is a massively powerful and miraculous art.
But no, Paris Jackson is not “OK.” Chances are, she won’t be for some time – and that wouldn’t be through any fault of her own.

ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:36 pm

A mother's agony: Debbie Rowe shows the strain of Paris' suicide bid as she leaves psychiatric ward after joining LaToya Jackson at her bedside
Slammed 'vultures' who attacked Paris in Facebook post

Her daughter Paris - who she only recently reconciled with - is currently in hospital recovering from a failed suicide attempt.
And Debbie Rowe looked like a mother carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders on Wednesday night.
The 54-year-old appeared strained and tired as she drove out of the Los Angeles hospital after visiting the troubled 15-year-old, who is currently on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-0-1A2ECF4C000005DC-643_634x442

Debbie had a grim expression on her face as she slowly made her way out of the parking lot.
Her eyes looked puffy as if she had been crying as she gripped tightly onto the steering wheel, stuffed animals visible on the dashboard.
And she later took to Facebook to say: 'For those of you that sit like vultures in preparation to continue to attack my children anyway, you can go to hell for they are already more than you will EVER hope to be.'

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-2337267-1A2ED018000005DC-953_634x443

The former nurse also slammed 'everyone else that is posing as me or my daughter,' adding 'shame on you — you are pathetic.'
She joined Paris's aunt LaToya Jackson and grandmother Katherine at the teenager's bedside after she cut herself and took an overdose of pills in an alleged suicide attempt on Wednesday.
LaToya was also spotted leaving the hospital on Wednesday in her chauffeur-driven vehicle.
The reality star looked incredibly sombre as she stared directly ahead, her eyes tired and worried.
She still managed to dress up, sporting a full face of make-up and huge bejewelled earrings despite the difficulties of the past few days.

Debbie's visit comes amid new reports that Paris and her brother Prince Michael 'feuded' prior to her suicide attempt over the teenager spending time with their biological mother, with Prince disapproving of their recent reconciliation.
Sources told US Weekly that Prince didn't approve when his sister began spending time with the pair's estranged mother.
'[Paris and Prince] were always so insanely close until Debbie came back in the picture, and Paris wanted to get close with her,' an insider told US.

Paris has lately been visiting her mother, 54, at her ranch in Palmdale, California after years of estrangement, and the pair even celebrated Paris' birthday together in April.
Writing on her ask.fm site last month, the teen had revealed that she was back in touch with her mother, writing: 'So on my birthday, I hung out with my mom because of course, haven't seen her since... a long time ago.
'So glad I bonded with my mother. It's like we have this really strong relationship and did I mention, I kind of look like her. It was so amazing to see my mother after all these years. Love her.'

According to the US Weekly source, Paris was also relishing learning more about her feather.
'Paris made her own decision to get to know her mom and found she really liked her,' said the source. 'She loves the stories Debbie has told her about her dad.'
But Prince feels 'betrayed' that his sister was spending time with their estranged mother.
'He has these massive fights with her and calls Paris a backstabber for getting to know "that woman,"' said the insider. 'Paris and Prince fight all the time, and it really hurts Paris as they used to be close.'

Meanwhile, a source told People on Thursday: 'Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends.'
There was no sign of Paris' younger brother Blanket, 13, nor other members of the Jackson clan at the hospital.
Michael Jackson's nephew Tito Jackson, who shares legal guardianship of Paris along with Katherine, told TMZ on Thursday that the family is 'coping very well'.

Prince, meanwhile, took a break from his family troubles on Thursday as he enjoyed a taste of normality, thanks to his girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
The two were spotted shopping at an upmarket Los Angeles department store - perhaps picking out a suitable get-well-soon gift for his sister Paris - before joining Remi's family for a low-key pizza dinner.
Prince gave an awkward smile for photographers as he left Barney's New York in Los Angeles.

Paris's suicide attempt is understood to have come after a dark time and episodes of self-harming.
'Paris has been very, very depressed for a while. She's been throwing fits and tantrums, kicking and screaming and cutting herself,' a source tells People magazine.

'Depressed': Paris showed signs of self-harm on her arms in April
'She misses her father greatly,' the source adds. 'She was the center of Michael's world and it's all different now. She says that she is lonely and that she doesn't feel loved.'
The act is considered by many to be a cry for help, with the insider adding: 'Paris is very unhappy and alone. She's living in this place and there's security and uncles and all these hangers-on. And she's alone. That's one of the reasons she reached out to Debbie Rowe – she wants a family, she's missed her dad.'

Katherine's lawyer said yesterday the teen is 'physically fine', adding: 'Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you.'
La Toya added: 'We are grateful and appreciate the overwhelming concern for Paris from both the public and the media, but request privacy at this time while our family handles these issues together'

It is understood Paris tried to commit suicide after reportedly being denied the chance to attend a Marilyn Manson gig.
Other reports have alleged Paris 'flipped out' and screamed at the relative who stopped her seeing the goth rocker, and it is claimed she then locked herself in her bedroom at her Calabasas, California home and cut her arm before leaving a note and ringing a suicide hotline.
Manson has since passed on a message of support via TMZ, saying: 'I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want.'

Conrad Murray also chimed in with a message for Paris - cold comfort considering he is the doctor convicted of killing her father.
'I don't know what you're going through, but I'm sure whatever it is it must be difficult,' Murray said in a message from jail obtained by TMZ.

'I don't know if there's anything I can do to solve your pain or help you with your problem but I wanted you to know that I am here for you. I have never been gone.'
On Thursday it emerged Paris asked for 'emancipation' from her family at one point, according to the US columnist Roger Friedman, who has strong sources close to the Jackson family. Katherine currently shares guardianship of Paris and her siblings with the son of Michael’s brother, Tito.

The court action would have given Paris control over her own life before legally becoming an adult at 18.
Paris Jackson has amassed more than a million followers on Twitter and uses the social networking site to share videos, selfies and in recent times, confiding about her troubled state of mind.

But she has also found herself the target of cruel cyber-bullying.
Twitter trolls have posted messages including 'Die...lesbian' and 'you're such a bully. That's why your dad is dead.'
Another branded her a 'ugly b****' and took a swipe about her late father, writing: 'your dad touched little boys.'

A recent message read: 'You ugly d*** kill yourself.'
Friedman also alleged that Debbie could seek legal custody of her daughter, removing her from the Jackson family compound in Calabasas.
During his high-profile but deeply troubled life, the King of Pop was fiercely protective of his children - covering their faces in masks in public outings - but since death in 2009, Paris has become the most visible in the public spotlight.

Paris, who was just 11 when her father died, delivered the most poignant words of the star-studded service when she tentatively took the microphone and said, 'Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine.'
In the years that followed she granted interviews to Oprah Winfrey and Ellen DeGeneres, appeared in magazine articles and amassed more than a million followers on Twitter.

She has also expressed interest in starting a singing career and has plans to star in an upcoming movie.
But she has struggled in recent times, and on Tuesday she hinted at her state of mind on Twitter, posting, 'I wonder why tears are salty?' followed by lyrics from the Beatles' song 'Yesterday': 'yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away now it looks as though they're here to stay.'

A 20-minute video of the teen applying makeup was posted to YouTube last week. It shows Jackson in what she describes as her bedroom playfully demonstrating how she does her eye makeup.
She receives and replies to several texts on her phone while offering cosmetics instruction. She also reveals that she watches the film Tangled three times a week and, as a child, fantasized about marrying a cowboy.

Paris wrote on Twitter that she doesn't know how the video, in which she repeatedly asserts, 'I am so weird,' ended up on YouTube.
'I hope you guys liked it tho and didn't think i'm too crazy,' she wrote. 'i get weird when i'm not around people lol.'

Paris and Prince are listed as plaintiffs in a lawsuit filed by their grandmother against concert giant AEG Live LLC, who she claims is responsible for her son's death. Katherine Jackson's lawsuit claims AEG failed to properly investigate the doctor convicted of causing the singer's death, and pushed the superstar to rehearse and perform a planned series of 50 comeback shows titled 'This Is It.'
Both children are listed as potential witnesses in the case, which is in its sixth week of trial.

Katherine will fight plans by AEG to still call Paris to the stand despite her recent suicide attempt, reports RadarOnline.
The Jacksons' lawyers are gearing up to ensure Paris isn't forced to testify, sources close to the case told the website.
Marvin S. Putnam, a defense attorney for AEG Live, said Paris and Prince Jackson were deposed in the case because they are named plaintiffs. He said Paris Jackson's testimony was not a 'grilling' but urged privacy for her and her family.

'There's a real person involved here,' Putnam said. 'There's a 15-year-old girl and something incredibly tragic has happened that none of us know why and I think it would really be in everyone's best interest and particularly in her best interest if rather than blowing this up into something else, that they were given a little bit of privacy to deal with something that has to be a tragic, tragic moment for all of them.'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:56 pm

A mother's agony: Debbie Rowe shows the strain of Paris' suicide bid as she leaves psychiatric ward after joining LaToya Jackson at her bedside
Slammed 'vultures' who attacked Paris in Facebook post

Her daughter Paris - who she only recently reconciled with - is currently in hospital recovering from a failed suicide attempt.
And Debbie Rowe looked like a mother carrying the weight of the world on her shoulders on Wednesday night.
The 54-year-old appeared strained and tired as she drove out of the Los Angeles hospital after visiting the troubled 15-year-old, who is currently on a 72-hour psychiatric hold.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-0-1A2ECF4C000005DC-643_634x442

Debbie had a grim expression on her face as she slowly made her way out of the parking lot.
Her eyes looked puffy as if she had been crying as she gripped tightly onto the steering wheel, stuffed animals visible on the dashboard.
And she later took to Facebook to say: 'For those of you that sit like vultures in preparation to continue to attack my children anyway, you can go to hell for they are already more than you will EVER hope to be.'

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-2337267-1A2ED018000005DC-953_634x443

The former nurse also slammed 'everyone else that is posing as me or my daughter,' adding 'shame on you — you are pathetic.'
She joined Paris's aunt LaToya Jackson and grandmother Katherine at the teenager's bedside after she cut herself and took an overdose of pills in an alleged suicide attempt on Wednesday.
LaToya was also spotted leaving the hospital on Wednesday in her chauffeur-driven vehicle.
The reality star looked incredibly sombre as she stared directly ahead, her eyes tired and worried.
She still managed to dress up, sporting a full face of make-up and huge bejewelled earrings despite the difficulties of the past few days.

Debbie's visit comes amid new reports that Paris and her brother Prince Michael 'feuded' prior to her suicide attempt over the teenager spending time with their biological mother, with Prince disapproving of their recent reconciliation.

Writing on her ask.fm site last month, the teen had revealed that she was back in touch with her mother, writing: 'So on my birthday, I hung out with my mom because of course, haven't seen her since... a long time ago.
'So glad I bonded with my mother. It's like we have this really strong relationship and did I mention, I kind of look like her. It was so amazing to see my mother after all these years. Love her.'

According to the US Weekly source, Paris was also relishing learning more about her feather.
'Paris made her own decision to get to know her mom and found she really liked her,' said the source. 'She loves the stories Debbie has told her about her dad.'
But Prince feels 'betrayed' that his sister was spending time with their estranged mother.

Meanwhile, a source told People on Thursday: 'Paris is doing well, smiling again and can't wait to see her friends.'
There was no sign of Paris' younger brother Blanket, 13, nor other members of the Jackson clan at the hospital.

Prince, meanwhile, took a break from his family troubles on Thursday as he enjoyed a taste of normality, thanks to his girlfriend Remi Alfalah.

Paris's suicide attempt is understood to have come after a dark time and episodes of self-harming.

'Depressed': Paris showed signs of self-harm on her arms in April

Paris Jackson has amassed more than a million followers on Twitter and uses the social networking site to share videos, selfies and in recent times, confiding about her troubled state of mind.

But she has also found herself the target of cruel cyber-bullying.
Twitter trolls have posted messages including 'Die...lesbian' and 'you're such a bully. That's why your dad is dead.'
Another branded her a 'ugly b****' and took a swipe about her late father, writing: 'your dad touched little boys.'

A recent message read: 'You ugly d*** kill yourself.'

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Stressed Prince Jackson looks exhausted on pizza date with his girlfriend following sister Paris' suicide attempt
Paris' brother was seen shopping after visiting his sibling in hospital on Thursday
Comes amid reports Prince 'didn't approve' of Paris' reconciliation with biological mother Debbie

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 07:26 GMT, 7 June 2013 | UPDATED: 07:30 GMT, 7 June 2013

Prince Jackson showed the strain following his sister Paris' suicide attempt on Thursday as he headed out for dinner with his girlfriend Remi Alfalah.
The 16-year-old looked exhausted as he grabbed pizza with Remi and her family in Los Angeles, holding his head in his hands as he listened to the conversation around him.
Prince appeared to be attempting to take his mind off the family drama, and managed a bite to eat as he chatted to his 16-year-old girlfriend, believed to be a member of the Kuwaiti royal family, during the meal on Mulberry Street.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-0-1A3125AF000005DC-450_634x540

More

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:08 am

Debbie Rowe Blasts ‘Vultures’ Who Attacked Paris Jackson Before Suicide Attempt
Hot Deals

Paris Jackson‘s mom has gone on a blistering Facebook rant, slamming the ”vultures” who’ve attacked her two children to late pop star Michael Jackson, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Debbie Rowe – who rebuilt a relationship with Paris, 15, in the months before her suicide bid on Wednesday — taunted supposed haters in her social media missive late Thursday, suggesting they could “go to hell.”

“For those of you that sit like vultures in preparation to continue to attack my children anyway, you can go to hell for they are already more than you will EVER hope to be,” wrote Rowe, who was married to Jackson from 1996 to 1999 and is the mother of Paris and Prince Michael.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

She also blasted “everyone else that is posing as me or my daughter,” declaring “shame on you — you are pathetic.”

It is not known who Rowe, 54, was referring to.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Shares Images From Her Schoolgirl Life

The former nurse turned horse breeder also had strong words for the paparazzi who have camped outside her Palmdale, Calif., ranch.

“So it’s not ENOUGH that my family needs its privacy right now,” she said.

“For all the paparazzi in front if my ranch my foal is still alive and struggling to do so not that you care — you want to see the aftermath of devastation. You won’t.”

Rowe along with Paris’ aunt LaToya Jackson visited her daughter Wednesday night in the Los Angeles area hospital where she was taken after slashing her wrists in a bid to take her own life.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:14 am

Suicide Attempt Aftermath: Debbie Rowe Would Take Custody Of Paris Jackson

Debbie Rowe would be willing to take custody of daughter Paris Jackson if the teenager expresses the desire to live with her mother in the wake of her recent suicide attempt, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Paris, 15, is old enough to tell a judge who she wants to live with, and “Debbie would absolutely love for Paris to come live with her. Debbie loves her daughter, and would be delighted to have Paris living on her ranch,” a source told Radar exclusively. “Paris could be home schooled and spend time with Debbie’s animals on her ranch. Debbie lives outside of Los Angeles, and it’s very quiet and peaceful for Paris.”

Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe’s older son, Prince, “would of course be welcome to live with her also,” the source says. “Even though Debbie didn’t give birth to Michael’s youngest son, Blanket, she considers him part of her family, and would take him in also.”It was what Michael would have wanted Debbie to do, and she wouldn’t hesitate. One of the smartest things Michael ever did was marry Debbie and have children with her. Even after his death, she has proven to be a staunch defender of Michael, and fiercely protective of the children.”

As previously reported, Rowe went on a blistering Facebook rant Thursday night, slamming the ”vultures” who’ve attacked her two children to late pop star.“For those of you that sit like vultures in preparation to continue to attack my children anyway, you can go to hell for they are already more than you will EVER hope to be,” wrote Rowe, who was married to Jackson from 1996 to 1999 and is the mother of Paris and Prince Michael.

She also blasted “everyone else that is posing as me or my daughter,” declaring “shame on you — you are pathetic.”

It is not known who Rowe, 54, was referring to.

The former nurse turned horse breeder also had strong words for the paparazzi who have camped outside her Palmdale, Calif., ranch.

“So it’s not ENOUGH that my family needs its privacy right now,” she said.

“For all the paparazzi in front if my ranch my foal is still alive and struggling to do so not that you care — you want to see the aftermath of devastation. You won’t.”

Rowe along with Paris’ aunt LaToya Jackson visited her daughter Wednesday night in the Los Angeles area hospital where she was taken after slashing her wrist in a bid to take her own life.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:18 am

Paris Jackson's mother opens home to daughter

Paris Jackson's mother Debbie Rowe 'would be delighted' to have her daughter live in her home.

The troubled 15-year-old attempted suicide this week.

Apparently she cut herself with a meat cleaver and swallowed 20 ibuprofen pills after not being allowed to attend a Marilyn Manson concert.

Debbie is the biological mother of Paris, but the teenager has been cared for by her grandmother Katherine Jackson since her father Michael Jackson passed away.

X17 Online reports Paris has been transferred to Children's Hospital Los Angeles for further treatment.

Apparently Debbie wants Paris to stay with her when she is released from the facility.

'Debbie would absolutely love for Paris to come live with her. Debbie loves her daughter, and would be delighted to have Paris living on her ranch,' a source told Radar Online. 'Paris could be home schooled and spend time with Debbie's animals on her ranch. Debbie lives outside of Los Angeles, and it's very quiet and peaceful for Paris.'

It is said Paris' older brother Prince has distanced himself from their mother.

Despite this Debbie has reportedly opened up her home to him too.

'[Prince] would of course be welcome to live with her also,' the source said.

'Even though Debbie didn't give birth to Michael's youngest son, Blanket, she considers him part of her family, and would take him in also. It was what Michael would have wanted Debbie to do, and she wouldn't hesitate. One of the smartest things Michael ever did was marry Debbie and have children with her. Even after his death, she has proven to be a staunch defender of Michael, and fiercely protective of the children.'

Paris will be seeking treatment in the Division of Adolescent Medicine's Behavioural Heath Programme at Children's Hospital Los Angeles. According to X17 this unit specialises in 'individual, family, collateral and group counselling, crisis intervention and case management support' for those with 'depression' and 'suicidal thoughts'.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 12:23 am

6/7/2013 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
PARIS JACKSON
JUDGE ORDERS INVESTIGATION
INTO ATTEMPTED SUICIDE

The judge who made Katherine Jackson guardian for Paris Jackson has ordered an investigation into Paris' attempted suicide, to determine if her welfare has been compromised ... TMZ has learned.

Judge Mitchell Beckloff has asked an investigator in the probate court -- where the guardianship was established -- to "prepare a written report and include therein any recommendations relating to the minor child's health, education and welfare."

Judge Beckloff notes he was alerted to Paris' crisis by media reports. As you know, TMZ broke the story ... Paris is under psychiatric evaluation after cutting her arm with a meat cleaver and downing a number of Motrin, in what authorities call a suicide attempt.

It's an interesting development ... because the judge seems to be concerned about the supervision and guidance Paris is getting from the people responsible for her care.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 am

X17 EXCLUSIVE - Paris Jackson Transferred To L.A. Children's Hospital

Paris Jackson was transferred to Children's Hospital Los Angeles for continued treatment after her Wednesday morning suicide attempt.
The hospital houses one of the nation's finest youth treatment centers in their Division of Adolescent Medicine's Behavioral Heath Program. They provide clinical services and behavioral/psychoeducational assessments and have staff specializing in adolescent mental health to provide:

"... individual, family, collateral and group counseling, crisis intervention and case management support. Clinical areas of focus include depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety and psychosomatic disorders, eating disorders, child abuse and neglect, exposure to violence, family issues and conflicts, school failure, drug abuse and co-occurring disorders, and gender-identity issues."

Various reports have pointed to a host of possible reasons for Paris' breakdown -- and certainly all of these issues must have led to the stress and depression that fueled the 15-year-old's wrist-slashing and over-medication.

Factors fueling Paris Jackson's fragile emotional and mental state:

having to testify in her family's lawsuit against AEG
learning AEG reportedly had proof Michael Jackson wasn't Paris' biological father
Prince Michael's anger over Paris spending time with mom Debbie Rowe ---.backlash on social media after recent accusations of child molestation against Michael
reported bullying at school

Paris has been on a 5150 psychiatric hold since her admission to West Hills Medical Center early Wednesday morning. She could be released as early as tomorrow morning or she may choose to continue treatment at the Children's Hospital. That would have to come from her, though ... the mandatory hold would expire tomorrow ...

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:08 am

PARIS JACKSON
IN 'MELTDOWN MODE'
For a Year

Paris Jackson has been in meltdown mode for nearly a year ... this according to sources connected to her exclusive private school.

Our sources from the exclusive Buckley School in the San Fernando Valley tell TMZ ... school officials were aware Paris was dealing with a "major family trauma" when the school year began last September. Based on the timeline, it appears the issue involved Katherine Jackson's mysterious "disappearance" last July.

There were reports Michael Jackson's siblings were holding Katherine as part of a money grab -- something they deny. Paris confronted several of the siblings in a heated argument outside the family's Calabasas home.

Sources connected with Buckley tell TMZ ... when Paris came back to school in September, her grades started dropping and, as one source said, "she stopped caring."

A school official told one of our sources ... what really sent Paris over the edge was when she got an offer to do a movie but certain family members went on an all-out campaign to block it. The source says a school official said, at that point "Paris broke down."

There have been reports Paris was bullied at Buckley and that's what caused her downward spiral. We're told a top school official is adamant ... Paris was NOT bullied and she made the claims to get attention.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:10 am

6/8/2013 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
PARIS JACKSON
Producers Will Do Anything
To Keep Her On Flick

Paris Jackson will not miss a beat in her fledgling movie career, because we've learned producers of her first flick will do "anything it takes" to keep her on the project.

Paris and grandma Katherine Jackson have inked a deal for the 15-year-old to appear in "Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys." Sources connected with the project tell TMZ ... producers are well aware Paris' attempted suicide and subsequent 5150 psychiatric hold could result in a skyrocketing insurance premium for the movie.

A source connected with the animated flick tells TMZ, "There's a policy that we will have to buy now that we would not have had to buy prior to the incident." The source goes on, "We're prepared to pay a large amount of money for the policy," adding, "Fortunately, we have a big budget."

Paris won't be needed for 6 months, and producers feel that's enough time for her to get her life back on track.

We're told producers are solidly behind Paris doing the project. Fact is ... it probably helps the movie more than it helps Paris.

Welcome to Hollywood.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 am

Paris Jackson, 15, asked for 'emancipation from her family before suicide attempt'

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris said she wanted to break free from her famous family and take control of her own life before her suicide attempt, it has been claimed.
A source close to the teenager said that Paris wanted to be free of her family guardians after suffering from depression 'for some time' and felt 'unloved' following the death of her father in June four years ago.
Paris's paternal grandmother Katherine, 83, currently shares guardianship of her and her brothers Prince Michael, 16, and Blanket, 10, with TJ Jackson, the son of Michael’s brother, Tito.

But it has been revealed that being surrounded by various members of her family and their entourage had made the teenager feel 'alone' adding that she 'misses her father everyday.'
Paris even asked for 'emancipation' from her family at one point, according to the US columnist Roger Friedman, who has strong sources close to the Jackson family.
Friedman also alleged that Debbie Rowe, 54, Paris's mother and ex-wife of Michael Jackson, could seek legal custody of her daughter removing her from the Jackson family compound in Calabasas.

While another family source has told Fox that it was 'not the first time' Paris had attempted to take her own life.
On Thursday, Prince Michael canceled an appearance on German television, following his sister's troubles.
The teenager was scheduled to make a guest appearance on the ZDF show Wetten, dass …? (Wanna Bet?).
'Under these circumstances, we perfectly understand that Prince Michael prefers to stay close to his family,' ZDF's Silke Blömer told People.

'We wish Paris the strength and the power to recover soon.'
Meanwhile, the producer of was is set to be Paris's acting debut has said she 'will be ready' to start filming soon.
Author Dennis Christen is producing the film Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys based on his own novel.
He told UsWeekly: 'Paris will do a delightful job in her role... She's been concentrating on developing her acting skills and is becoming a very proficient actor.'
On Wednesday, sources told TMZ that Paris had made contact with a suicide helpline indicating that the incident was in fact a cry for help.

A law enforcement source told the website: 'She wanted attention, she wanted to be saved.
'It makes no sense if you really want to die to call a hotline, where the person on the other end will get an ambulance over to your house.'
The website also report that Paris was conscious and aware when the ambulance arrived, and put up no struggle when the emergency technicians placed her on a stretcher and took her to the hospital.
Following the reported suicide bid, Paris' family released a statement saying the teenager is 'safe and doing fine' and is recovering in a Los Angeles hospital.
The statement, released by Paris' grandmother Katherine Jackson's lawyer Perry Sander, did not refer to the nature of Paris' emergency, but said Michael Jackson's daughter is getting the 'appropriate medical attention'.

It read: 'Being a sensitive 15-year-old is difficult no matter who you are. It is especially difficult when you lose the person closest to you her father. Paris is physically fine and is getting appropriate medical attention. Please respect her privacy and the family’s privacy
'Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family’s privacy at this time.'
Paris' mother Debbie Rowe, who was pictured speaking to police on Wednesday outside her Palmdale ranch in California, also released her own statement, which read: 'We appreciate everyone’s thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family’s privacy.'
She also reportedly told police that Paris has had 'a lot going on lately'.
Scott Miller of the Los Angeles County Fire Department said an emergency call was made from the Jackson family compound in Calabasas, California, at 1.27am yesterday 'regarding a possible overdose’.

Paris was taken out of the house on a stretcher at 2am and rushed by ambulance to a nearby hospital.
According to TMZ, a source connected to the emergency response said there were multiple cuts on one of the victim’s wrists.
The reasons behind Paris' call for help reportedly stemmed from her being 'overwhelmed’ with sadness over the loss of her superstar father, according a friend of the Jackson family.
She is also in the middle of doing her exams at school and is anxious over her looming appearance in court in Los Angeles where she is due to testify in a trial connected with Jackson’s fatal overdose on June 25, 2009.
In addition, sources said she was upset at not being allowed to go to a concert by goth rocker Marilyn Manson tonight.

She 'threw a fit’ after being told she couldn’t attend the concert on a school night and reportedly ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.
After learning about the incident, rocker Marilyn Manson - real name Brian Warner - has reached out to the teenager.
Mr Warner told TMZ: 'I hope you feel better. You will be on my guest list anytime you want.'
Her father's former personal doctor Conrad Murray has also reached out to Paris in a bizarre audio message.
Dr. Conrad Murray is reported to have used a pay phone to send what he refers to as a 'letter' to Paris, saying 'I don't know if there's anything to do to solve your pain,' adding: 'I'm here for you.'
In the message posted on TMZ Murray then recites some lyrics from the Michael Jackson song You Are Not Alone, as well as verses from Ain't No Mountain High Enough and You've Got A Friend.
Another reason for Paris' 'suicide bid' is believed to be the arguments her reconnection with Debbie has caused with her brother Prince.
Paris began rebuilding her relationship with her mother, who signed custody of her children over to Michael after her divorce from the singer in 1999, following her father's tragic passing in 2009.
However, Prince is said to have been less than understanding about Paris' desire to reconnect with their absent parent, causing a rift between the siblings.

A source told E! News: 'It's been a very difficult time. Paris has wanted Debbie in her life...She's a young girl and having a female mother figure has been something she has desired for as long as she can remember, but it has caused problems in the family.
'It has caused some problems between Paris and Prince. It's a very personal choice for both of them and they do not see eye to eye on it at all. But Paris has believed from the start that it is something that Prince will come around to, that he will change his mind as he gets older.'
The source added that Paris felt 'alone and confused' after Prince refused to 'understand her wanting to have a relationship with her mom'.
Paris' grandmother Katherine, who is currently guardian of Paris and her two siblings Prince and Blanket, is also said to have been unsure about the relationship being rebuilt but 'understands that this is what Paris needs and she would not want to stand in her way.'

Devestated: Paris with her aunt Janet during the memorial service held for her father in Los Angeles in 2009
The drama unfolded just hours after the teenager posted a series of alarming messages on Twitter.
At around midnight on Tuesday, she recited the sorrowful Beatles song Yesterday to her million plus followers, writing: 'Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they’re here to stay.’ An hour previously, she posted: 'I wonder why tears are salty.’
The backdrop to her Twitter page shows Vincent Van Gogh’s The Starry Night, painted while the artist was in a mental asylum in Saint-Remy, France.
The teen has posted a series of dark messages on Twitter over recent months.
In May she saluted Goth rocker Manson on her Twitter page, writing: 'Hey evil world,' while in another from that month she refers to Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, who committed suicide in 1994, as 'Jesus.'

In another angst-ridden tweet in February she hinted at heartache over a failed relationship, exclaiming: 'Here's to teenage romances and never knowing why they hurt like hell.'
Jackson, who died in June 2009 from a lethal dose of surgical anaesthetic propofol, was married to Rowe from 1996 to 1999.
Rowe, 54, met Michael when she was a nurse for Dr Arnold Klein, the singer’s dermatologist. The pair had two children together, Prince Michael, now 16, in 1997 and Paris in 1998. Jackson later had a third child, Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket, who is ten.

Rowe turned over full custody of the children to Jackson as part of their divorce but she had recently rekindled her relationship with Paris. Rowe wouldn’t comment further on the incident yesterday.

'We appreciate everyone’s thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family’s privacy,’ said her lawyer Eric George.
In one tweet earlier this week, Paris, who wants to be an actress, put her name forward as a candidate for the next Doctor Who, writing 'OMG I wanna be The Doctor.’
But in recent days, her tweets have been increasingly bleak.
On June 1, she tweeted: 'Every time i try to distract myself it never works and i end up making the same mistake i make every single night.’
The following day she wrote: 'I hate studying alone. i can’t focus…like i just tried studying and now i’m on twitter.’

'Don’t listen to a word i say the screams all sound the same,’ she tweeted on Monday from the song Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men.
On Sunday, she quoted the lyrics from a Zee Avi song Concrete Wall – 'You say I need therapy, well, my darling, so do you. Don’t need for you to tell me what is wrong in all I say or do.’

The years since Jackson’s death have been anything but tranquil for the star’s children as they have faced one drama after another. Last year, the turmoil broke into the open when Paris and her two brothers were ambushed by the singer’s siblings and separated from their grandmother.
Panicked by the infighting, Paris tweeted at the time, 'my grandmother is missing. i haven’t spoken with her in a week i want her home now.’

It later emerged that Katherine was taken to her oldest daughter Rebbe’s home in Arizona.
Friends said Paris has been battling depression since her father’s sudden death. 'It’s very real and very sad. She has been extremely depressed and not been able to sleep lately, staying up all night,’ an insider told Us magazine. She misses her dad constantly and has acted out.’
Paris is listed as a potential witness in a £26.5billion lawsuit currently being brought by the Jackson family against AEG Live – the promoters behind her father’s doomed London O2 comeback tour. The wrongful death suit, launched by Katherine Jackson and her three grandchildren, says the singer died from an overdose of prescription drugs after a punishing schedule of rehearsals prior to the tour.

Now in its sixth week, the trial has resurrected upsetting details surrounding the death, including the star’s dependence on drugs and his frail condition at the time of his death.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:54 pm

I wish my daddy was here... he understands me
Paris Jackson blasts family before suicide attempt

MICHAEL Jackson’s daughter attempted suicide following a vicious family row where she screamed: “I wish my daddy was here. He understands me.”
Paris, 15, cut her wrists and took an overdose of pills after accusing her guardians of not allowing her “to live my own life”.
They had banned the teen from a gig by shock rocker Marilyn Manson then barred her from the internet and sent her to her room after she “flipped”.
The family had earlier become increasingly concerned by her dark mood swings and suspected self-harming.

Paris has become obsessed with morbid musicians Kurt Cobain and Marilyn Manson, ditching her wholesome look for hacked hair and revealing clothes.
An insider said: “Paris feels that no one in her family ‘gets’ her any more and she feels isolated and alone.
“During the row on Tuesday night she said her father knew her better than anyone and knew what it was like growing up in the spotlight.”

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 1:04 am

PARIS JACKSON
Transferred to the Same
Hospital Where MJ Died

Paris Jackson was transfered to UCLA Medical Center this evening, effectively ending her 72-hour psychiatric hold, and TMZ has the exclusive video of her being wheeled into the hospital.

As TMZ first reported, Jackson was rushed to the hospital early Wednesday morning after Jackson allegedly cut her forearm with a meat cleaver. Jackson was taken to a local hospital and placed under a 5150 psychiatric hold for 72 hours.

Our photog spotted Jackson and a slew of bodyguards outside UCLA Medical Center as Jackson was being wheeled in this afternoon. Our photog tried to get an update on Paris' condition from one of the bodyguards. He was mum, but his mood suggested Jackson was doing better.

The Jackson family is no stranger to UCLA Medical Center -- Michael was taken there when he went into cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009. That's where he would later pass away.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:39 am

Diana Ross ‘extremely concerned’ about Paris Jackson

Diana Ross has reportedly vowed to help her goddaughter Paris Jackson following her shocking suicide bid last week.

“Diana is extremely concerned about Paris,” a source told RadarOnline. “She was stunned that Paris attempted suicide and has vowed to make sure she gets the help she needs.”

“Diana is planning on visiting Paris after she is released from the hospital – and it will be out of the glare of the media,” the source added.

According to the gossip site, the legendary Supremes singer has been offering comfort to the 15-year-old’s grandmother, Katherine Jackson.

When Michael Jackson passed away in 2009, his will stipulated that he wanted his mother Katherine to have custody of his three children in the event of his death. It also named Ross “guardian of the persons and estates of such minor children” if Katherine ever becomes incapacitated.

It appears that Ross takes her role seriously and wants to be a part of Paris' life, along with her brothers, Prince Michael and Blanket.

“Diana absolutely isn't going to make a move for custody of the children after Paris' suicide attempt,” the source continued. “She only wants what is best for them. Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her, last week when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in any way.”

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 4:37 am

Paris Jackson Tells Family She’s Through With Wrongful Death Lawsuit, Doesn’t Want To Testify

A recuperating Paris Jackson has told close family members that she doesn’t want any part of the wrongful death lawsuit against AEG regarding her father’s death, RadarOnline has learned exclusively.

Paris is listed as a plaintiff in the suit although her grandmother and guardian Katherine Jackson appears to be the primary plaintiff.

“Paris says “she absolutely wants no part of wrongful death lawsuit,” a source familiar with the situation told Radar. “She doesn’t want to be a plaintiff anymore and certainly doesn’t want to testify.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson’s History Of Suspicious Slashes On Her Wrists

“She went along with it because she knew it was important to Katherine. Paris feels there is only one person responsible for her father’s death, Conrad Murray.”

Murray was convicted in connection with the singer’s death and is behind bars.

Paris is still in a Los Angeles-area hospital after attempting suicide. She cut one wrist and took a handful of pills.

PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Through The Years

“This trial has made Paris’ life hell because of cyber bullying and she has been bombarded with negative media reports about Michael,” a family source tells us.

Meanwhile, Paris’ older brother Prince, “very much wants to testify,” the source says. “Michael relied on Prince as a trusted adviser when he was alive. Michael consulted Prince about major business decisions, and he would often accompany his dad to meetings.

“Prince is wise beyond his years and does feel that AEG was responsible for his dad’s death. Prince has a totally different viewpoint and opinion than Paris because he was his dad’s right hand.”

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Paris Jackson Restricts Hospital Visits From Katherine Jackson, Debbie Rowe — But Lets Former Nanny Grace Rwaramba Visit, Says Report

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has denied visits from her grandmother [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and her biological mother [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the wake of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] last week, but has granted access to one familiar face tied in with the family history: her former nanny,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
“The kids adore her,” a family friend told [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], noting that “Grace and Debbie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” which further complicates an already delicate situation.
In addition, Rowe is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with Paris’s older brother — and her biological son — Prince, who the magazine reports “wants nothing to do with Debbie, [as] he believes she abandoned them.”Said the insider: “The whole situation is getting worse by the minute.”

She  is a spirited, very expressive and dramatic young girl. The traits that made her the apple of her father’s eye are the same traits that she must learn to control as she matures into adulthood.
Rwaramba spoke with RadarOnline.com exclusively last year, during the family’s well-publicized internal upheaval. After Paris had [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with her publicly forward reaction to the situation, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to “give [Paris] a chance to make and learn from her mistakes without demonizing her.

“Until then, please take her tweets with a grain of salt,” Grace said, adding that “no child should have 700,000 followers on Twitter or any other social media platform.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Paris Jackson "Doing Really Well" but Mad at Debbie Rowe, Feels Mom Has Sided Against Her

A week after being hospitalized following an alleged suicide attempt, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is feeling better—but has now had a falling-out with her mom, Debbie Rowe, whom she has been trying to rebuild a relationship with in recent months.
"Paris is doing really well," a source close to the situation tells E! News. "She's not holding anything back to the doctors. She's speaking her mind and leaving nothing on the table.
"For a family that's been so private throughout the years, she's dishing all the details," the insider said.
More unexpectedly, since we had also heard that Paris was interested in possibly living with Rowe upon her release from the hospital, the source says that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]'s 15-year-old daughter is now angry at her mom and doesn't want her "back in the hospital or to be anywhere near her." 
"She is mad at her because she thought Debbie would be on her side about things," the source added, "but Debbie's actually taken T.J.'s side on a lot of issues, which makes Paris mad."

Paris' cousin T.J., one of Tito Jackson's sons, shares custody of Paris and her brothers, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Blanket, with their grandmother [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sources had told us that, despite not living with the kids and Katherine, T.J. is "very much involved" with their care and visits the house two to three times a week.
Another source told E! News this week that Paris [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cousin Taj Jackson's wedding at the family compound in Encino, Calif., this Sunday.
There had been hopes that she would be discharged from the hospital by then, but we've since heard that it's "unlikely" she'll be able to go.
Guests have been asked to park at the Encino Little League field, from where they will be shuttled to the site of the nuptials.

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 am

Paris Jackson: She hasn't grieved over dad's death

Paris Jackson is stable and doing OK ... but she's dealing with some pretty heavy issues, including the fact that she hasn't dealt with Michael Jackson's death --this according to sources connected with the Jackson family. 

Our sources say Paris --who's currently receiving psychological help at UCLA Medical Center --has indeed felt bullied, but NOT by schoolmates. We're told Paris has had an obsession with comments people leave about her on social media and websites --and the negative comments "really get to her." 
Our sources say she currently does not have access to her phone or the Internet, so the problem is temporarily solved. 

Paris, one source says, is a "rebel." We've learned Paris almost got expelled from school after punching a student who "talked smack about her father." We're told Debbie Rowe has expressed deep concern about some of the friends Paris has been hanging with --friends who she believes have been a bad influence. 

And there's this ... we're told the shrinks who have been helping Paris believe she has not really gone through the grieving process over her dad's death. In other words, a lot of emotional upset has been building for nearly 4 years. 

We're told when Paris gets out of UCLA ... she and Debbie Rowe are going away together for 6 to 8 weeks so she can get better. Our sources say Debbie feels very strongly it's important to get her the hell out of L.A. for the summer. 

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:27 am

Prince Michael Jackson continues to seek comfort in the arms of girlfriend Remi Alfalah as pair head to premiere in the wake of his sister Paris' suicide attempt

His family was once again thrown into chaos earlier this year when his sister Paris Jackson attempted to take her own life. 
But now that Paris is doing well recovering in a Los Angeles hospital, her brother Prince Michael Jackson is doing his utmost to return to normality. 

The 16-year-old actor was joined by girlfriend Remi Alfalah as the pair headed to the premiere of the sixth season of hit show True Blood in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Article-0-1A45A616000005DC-510_634x809

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:53 pm

Paris Jackson To Be Released From Hospital After Suicide Try, Set To Spend Summer With Debbie Rowe

More than a week after attempting suicide Paris Jackson is set to be released from a Los Angeles hospital but don’t expect her to stay home for long.
Paris is set to spend the summer with biological mom Debbie Rowe, according to a new report.

Both Rowe and Paris want to be together as they continue their recent bonding, according to the New York Post.
Reports the Post:
“Everyone knows that Debbie is a huge animal lover,” Rowe’s one-time confidante Gillian Scanlon tells The Post. “It’s hard to imagine that this woman who loves four-legged creatures so much couldn’t hold equal warmth for humans, especially her beautiful daughter, who clearly needs her so much.”

As Radar reported, Paris cut one of her wrists and took a handful of pills on June 5 in a suicide attempt. We also reported exclusively that she no longer wants to be a plaintiff in her grandmother Katherine Jackson’s wrongful death suit again AEG, the promoter of what would have been Michael Jackson’s final concert.
Paris was scheduled to testify in that trial but has told close family members she does not want to.
Rowe has suddenly become a key player in the family known for ongoing drama.

Debbie and Paris spent time together before the 15-year-old attempted suicide and Paris’ brother Prince was not happy about it and has no interest in being with Debbie, who is also his biological mother.
But Paris calls her “mom” and has written about their bond on her Web site. Now she wants to spend uninterrupted time with her, according to the Post, which reports it could be quite an adjustment for the teenager:
“It will be a shock to [Paris’s] system because it’s a dirt-like existence in Palmdale, and she’ll be really screwed for other things to do there,” says Rebecca White, a former Rowe confidante and sometime guest at the ranch. Plus, Debbie seems to prefer animals to people. The mat outside her front door says: Pets welcome. Children must be on a leash.

“But it seems Paris has real talent with horses so it will be something she and Debbie can bond over,” White adds.
Rowe’s reemergence is surprising considering how long she has been out of the spotlight with her children. She worked for Dr. Arnold Klein, who introduced her to Michael.
Their relationship was always a public mystery, with no official announcement confirming she gave up parental right (she denies that she did). She did receive millions of dollars from Michael.

And while some reports have questioned if Rowe is after a slice of the Jackson fortune, she has shown a fierce protective side of Paris, taking to Twitter to attack haters.
Paris is expected to return to her family home when released from the hospital. After that, Rowe most likely will play a prominent role in her life. 

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:31 am

Paris Jackson in kill bid over brother
Singer's girl suicide attempt came after she was told 
she does not have the same biological dad as Prince

PARIS Jackson’s suicide attempt came days after she was told she does not have the same biological father as her brother Prince.

Paris, 15 — who sources say has always known Michael Jackson could not be her natural dad — was convinced she was Prince’s full sibling.

She believed Debbie Rowe was their mum and an unnamed man their dad.
But after being told the truth, a string of rows followed between devastated Paris and Prince, 16.
She plunged into depression and is still in an LA hospital after reportedly slashing her wrists and downing pills on June 5.

Paris was given the news to prepare her for a tough grilling during the £26billion court fight between the Jackson family and concert firm AEG, who they blame for Michael’s death.

Last night a family friend said: “Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn’t really the case.
“She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings. She always idolised him.
“Hearing she wasn’t started a downward spiral.” Paris is said to be feeling better but will stay in hospital for up to 30 days.

She will then spend more time with mum Debbie, 54, in California. Paris is said to hate the “circus” at the Jackson household — but remains close to her grandma Katherine. Last night Paris’s representatives did not return our calls.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:37 am

'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings': Paris Jackson's suicide attempt came days after learning that she does not share same biological father as brother 

The truth regarding her paternity has always been surrounded in rumours and theories.
But, Paris Jackson's recent suicide attempt happened just days after she was told that she does not share the same biological father as her older brother, Prince.
The 15-year-old had previously been convinced that she was Prince's 'full' sister.

A family friend told The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]newspaper: 'Paris has always wanted to believe Michael was her dad, but was aware that wasn't really the case.
'She was convinced her and Prince were full siblings. She always idolised him. Hearing that she wasn't started a downward spiral.'

Paris was told the news to prepare her for what could be released in an upcoming court case.
The Jackson family are currently suing concert firm AEG in a £26billion court battle, who they say is to blame for Michael's death.
However, after learning the truth, many rows broke out between Paris and Prince, 16.

Then, over the days that followed, Paris spiralled into depression and was admitted to the UCLA medical centre hospital after cutting her wrists and taking an overdose of pills on 5 June.
Whilst the teen is said to be feeling better, she could remain in hospital for another month.
Afterwards, she will move back in her mother Debbie, to her ranch in California.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:40 am

Paris Jackson wants to live with Diana Ross

Paris Jackson has reportedly told social workers she wants to live with her late father’s friend Diana Ross because she feels too “stifled” at home.
Paris Jackson wants to live with godmother Diana Ross, according to reports.

The 15-year-old daughter of Michael has been recovering from her recent suicide attempt and has apparently told social workers at UCLA Medical Centre she doesn’t want to be under the care of grandmother Katherine and cousin TJ Jackson anymore.

The Daily Star newspaper has revealed the troubled star “wants to live”, but wants to do so under the care of the ‘Chain Reaction’ hitmaker.

According to an insider, Paris said: “I want to live. I just don’t want to live at home any more. I feel like I’m being stifled there.
“I miss my dad terribly still and at times I feel like there’s no one I can talk to about how I feel.

“I want to go and live with Diana, who was one of dad’s closest friends.”
It was recently said that the 69-year-old singer was concerned for her goddaughter’s well-being but had no intention of stepping on the toes of the Jackson family while the ‘Thriller’ star’s children are in good care.

A source previously revealed: “Diana absolutely isn’t going to make a move for custody of the children. She only wants what is best for them.
“Diana has tremendous respect for Katherine and all that she has done for the children and told her … when they spoke, that if she needed anything, she stands ready to help in anyway.”

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013    Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/Abril-December 2013
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next