Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 5:41 am

Michael Jackson's Kids Not Watching Trial
Katherine Jackson's giving them the details instead.

This is one circus that's not for kids. Michael Jackson's children—Prince, Blanket and Paris—have thankfully been kept from watching the manslaughter trial of Conrad Murray, the doctor who has been accused of having a hand in Jackson's death. Instead, according to TMZ, their grandmother Katherine Jackson has been filling the young ones in on the relevant updates of the trial herself, presumably to shield them from the painful details laid out on the witness stand.

The trial, which has been fully televised, revealed in painstaking detail the pop star's mental and physical condition at the time of his death, along with his history of abusing prescription drugs. The jury is currently deliberating the fate of Conrad Murray. While the Jackson family waits anxiously for the verdict, Jackson's kids are trying to keep things normal. The three kids went to see Tower Heist on Friday night, rather than watch cable news coverage of the trial.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
ross

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:42 pm

Michael Jackson: Son Prince discusses release of replica jackets, father's style

The J5 collection has released Michael Jackson replica jackets which have been signed. The jackets are from two of Michael Jackson's videos "Thriller," and "Beat It." According to a new report, Prince Jackson, Michael Jackson's oldest son was interviewed, and shared his thoughts about the jackets.

As CNN reports, Prince Jackson said the jackets that have been released and the style: "It's not casual, but it's nice to wear to events."

It is certain that the jackets will be purchased by many fans around the world. Michael Jackson was a musical genius, and an innovator in dance. He was also known for his sense of style, and the outfits that he wore at appearances, performances, and of course, in his videos that are all masterpieces.

Michael Jackson's "Thriller" and "Beat It" are two of his most iconic videos. Today, the "Thriller" video is looked upon as the greatest music video that has ever been created, and it remains a fan favorite.

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 111117125008-jackson-jacket-story-top

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Supermodel agent thinks Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has runway potential   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Supermodel agent thinks Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has runway potential

By The Daily
November 29, 2011
NEW YORK -- The supermodel manager who launched the careers of Cindy Crawford, Stephanie Seymour and Milla Jovovich has his eye on a budding beauty -- Paris Jackson, the only daughter of the late King of Pop.

Michael Flutie, creator and star of the new modeling industry E! reality show "Scouted," told The Daily Tuesday that he wrote to 13-year-old Paris in hopes of making her a model.

"I just basically introduced myself and said, 'If you want to talk about this, there's an incredible opportunity and I would be very selective,'" Flutie said. "I think she's stunning. I said I would actually become a modeling agent again and only represent her, because that's how beautiful I think she is."

After three decades in the high-gloss industry, Flutie knows how to transform girls into glamazons.

He discovered 15-year-old Jaime King at an amateur fashion show in Nebraska, signed Rhea Durham (the model wife of Mark Wahlberg) outside a nightclub in Paris, and sent a young Crawford on bookings that would turn her into an iconic supermodel.

Flutie's passion for fashion models inspired "Scouted," which he calls "the most organic process you'll watch in a Cinderella, fairy-like docu-series."

"Shows like 'Project Runway' and 'Top Model' have sort of created a misrepresentation of what really the business is about," he said matter-of-factly. "I know that both of those are very successful shows, and I have a tremendous amount of respect for them, but that's not how it really happens."

There are no tense judges' tables or contrived challenges on "Scouted," which shows how leggy potential models are plucked from shopping malls and parking lots in the heartland and then shipped to New York, where Flutie and his staff, along with One Model Management head Scott Lipps, test the models for greatness.

Some of the "Scouted" contenders get signed, some are rejected and some get to rub bony elbows with One models Bar Refaeli and Selita Ebanks. All are counseled by Flutie, a fast-talking and fabulous natural reality star.

"I'm looking for models with spirit and confidence," he said. "If we're going to go away for 21 days, and we're gonna be on a caravan in Africa, and we're gonna shoot the next resort story, someone who's not gonna complain, who's gonna ride an elephant or walk through the jungle barefoot!"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011   Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson's kids after his death/November 2011
Page 1 of 1