Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  Empty
PostSubject: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:50 am

Here we will posting differents comments have done Karen Faye, Randy Taraborrelli and Body guards in theirs Facebook pages, Twitter and others...Only comments related to the Lisa Maire abd Michael relationship.

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 am

Few time after Michael death Karen did comments about Lisa Marie, these were like that Michael loved LMP but that Lisa Marie became quite controlling during the marriage and that she had crushed him. Furthemore she said that Lisa became in so cruel with him.

I did not understand why Karen said that Lisa had crushed him because she knew, it was obvious that Lisa suffered so much after their divorce when Michael got married and had his children with other woman. I thought that Kaen was referring to recents times when she said "Lisa crushed him". After that Karen changed her mind, she said could talk with LMP at the funeral and said afterwards that LMP and MJ had spoken and that LMP was gutted as the conversation hadn't ended well. And that She now can understand to Lisa behavior because Michael hurted her like she hurted him.
Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:26 am

From Face of Karen:

Question

Karen, it is true that Michael asked Lisa before they married that he wanted to have children, Lisa promised to have, but then REFUSED ? I not understand, because Lisa did not want to have children with Michael, it could have been much different Michael's life.

Answer:

I have been lucky to connect with LMP in the past weeks. We have been able to connect many dots. She truly loved Michael and Michael loved her. I now understand why things happened as they did. I love them both.
Back to top Go down
mjforever

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 am

From Kare's face page. About Rabbi tapes:

Question:

Lisa Mt: Dear Karen, to listen to Shmuley tapes is very sad but he tells the truth from his heart. Some fans did ask you on FB earlier whether Michael ever went to a psychologist...Somehow I believe talking to Shmuley - at that time - might have been some ki...nd of conversational therapy for him. Feel really sad especially for LMP if she is going to listen to the tapes because it probably would break her heart one more time. Question: Did Michael share with you he would choose death if it was not for the children. I know it is a very private question.... just ignore if you think it is too rude. I am only wondering because you knew him so well - on the other side you commented he was also a mystery to you...would like to know if the tapes surprised you a lot.... Well, he really tried so hard to be understood and I feel also sorry for his friends if they feel they should have tried harder to help him.
Answer:

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael told me he NEVER wanted to die. I have not listened to the all the tapes...but what I have heard from the tapes, are things he shared with me...they are true. I have not heard the LMP part yet, so I can not comment. But whatever he said, he was speaking from a place of hurting very much...keep that in mind.

I wonder the rabbi tapes were 1999-2001 and Karen said about Michael'comments related to Lisa Marie he was very hurt... I wonder why if they were not a couple in that time Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:13 am

From Faye Faye'sfacebook

Question

Karen, I would like to know as well, what did Michael think of Lisa Marie
marrying Michael Lockwood? Did he approve of the union? What were
the thoughts that he had expressed concerning it? Thank you

Answer

Karen:
I wasn't around Michael when they married, but I was around when
she married Nicolas Cage. Michael said "that won't last"

I wonder why Michael said that :lol!:It makes me to think Michael
always kept his secrets Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 am

More Karen Faye'Facebook:

Question

Karen, did Michael told you about when he was coming to marry LMP? What do you think about it at that time?

Answer

Karen
I only knew after he married her. I knew they were in love and seeing each other, and the subject had come up. I was thrilled he married Lisa. I thought it was going to sooo cool to have another girl around.
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:26 am

From Karen Faye'facebook:

Question

Karen - would you just clarify please, when you say '"Michael made the decision to end his relationship with Lisa, it seemed to his mind was made up not to even consider going back into a "marriage" situation. I think he was content to be friends" are you referring to after the divorce when LMP wanted him back as they seemed to have some sort of relationship for a while afterwards or when he made the decision to end the marriage?

Answer

Karen
Lisa filed for divorce, not Michael. He was willing to make things work.
after she filed...it was enough of a sign for him to know it was not the best situation.
Back to top Go down
alice

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 am

Karen was questioned about the Lisa Marie letters(rabbi tapes) and she answered this:

Karen Faye Kissinger: he even let me read letters that they wrote him.
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:27 am

Question: Karen you said «LMP didn't see any signs of a drug dependancy at the time…» but there is on her blog :"I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened." " I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior... "

Karen Answer: she was referring to "his handlers" more than anything else. I have had very long conversations with her. She said she didn't see any evidence at the time, but she said his behavior back then, now that she is more aware of his struggles, gives her some insight that points to a dependancy problem.
Back to top Go down
kiti

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 am

Question: Karen, did Michael told you when Debbie would have his kids or offered to?? Was he with Lisa at the time? She said to him I will have your babies,, or is it just a rumor someone made up?

Karen Answer: Michael's and Lisa relationship was over. Lisa had filed for divorce. Debbie knew how much Michael wanted children. She offered to bare him children, without strings.
No, Michael didn't tell me, Debbie did.

Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:50 am

Questions and answers

Paola Bacchilega karen,did lisa marie and michael have a chance to smooth things over between them before he passed away?

Karen Faye Kissinger...she told me she had talked to him, but it didn't end on a good note, and she is heartbroken about it.

Andromahi Dimitropoulou Karen: did your thoughts about Lisa Marie change a bit after your conversation with her

Karen Faye Kissingermy entire heart shifted when Michael died. I only want to honor the truth. I remain open, and I can feel everyone's pain, regardless of their past choices or roles that they played in Michael's life...I am no one to judge anyone. I can only tell you what I am feeling.

Mariam Amurvelashvili Karen how is Lisa Maria doing, in the press is informattion that she feels very bad, but I don't want to believe to the press.

Karen Faye Kissingerher heart is broken...we both cried together at Michael's funeral.

Question

I am trying to understand lisa marie...
why does she still feel that michael was calculating,they got together due to suspect timing,etc.

Her comments in rollingstone were harsh but I think I can understand where some of her frustration stems from...michael's too...but I don't feel like I understand her.

Answer

if you tell me what EXACTLY you do not understand, I will try and explain.

Lisa is very self sufficient and had no interest in his money. She loved Michael very much and Michael loved her. When after a year, his behavior began to change (most likely drugs, due to the pressure of a new tour). His behavior of distancing himself began to make her wonder. If your husband started distancing himself...wouldn't you begin to "question" the relationship?
I think her reference to bad behavior was to him letting handlers get between them...and the choice of handlers.
LMP is a very strong and smart woman. It is my opinion, she was strong enough and smart enough to know, without a 100% partner, she could never have a successful marriage. She wasn't delusional (like the others). She has a lot of experience of how difficult a life in spotlight is. She knew what it would take to survive. I am happy she knew how to make herself safe and happy. Strong women do not take the path less painful. They do what they need to do, no matter how much it hurts.
she suffered a lot emotionally and physically for her decisions. But she is still with us, and has a wonderful husband and 4 wonderful children.

Last edited by ross on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 am

From Karen face book...About Michael temper:

Question:
Karen, what do you think was the most difficult in Michael's character? Having been close to him for so many years, was there something diffucult for you to deal with? Thanx

Answer

Karen Faye Kissinger: Michael would always blame others for the bad things that happened around him. It drove me crazy...and it ended up causing the situation that led to his death. It is very important in life that we take full responsibility for our choices.

Karen Faye Kissinger question: if you were Michael's wife...what would you think would be the most difficult thing for you to deal with in the relationship?

Last edited by katelove on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:06 am

About Lisa behavior:

Question

KAREN, thank you for answering about the letters LMP wrote to come back with Michael! She had a very strange behaviour, I think he was stressed, confused and pressed "…when he agreed to come back together, she filed for divorce the next day” OMG I really paid attention in your words in these months: you have always said that Michael did loved her… only in the last weeks you said that LMP loved him very much…. It’s seems that you changed a little your feelings after the burial! Maybe she confided something in you … I don’t want to know what… but IT IS THIS?…then they were together around the world in 1997-1998!I haven’t ever undertstand her bitternes toward Michael in many occasions, many many years after the divorce (2003-2005) and now the letters! OMG!HONESTLY… I had to think that their relationship didn’t finish with the divorce! SORRY KAREN… IT’S NO CURIOSITY, ONLY ANGER!I FEEL LIKE LMP WANTED HIM BUT SHE DIDN’T WANT TO WANT!

Karen Answer:

Lisa and I have been sharing a lot. I understand many of her actions now. She loved Michael very much. It was the situations and people around Michael that made their marriage impossible to succeed. You have to be a committed team, trust, and give your partner a say. When others (handlers) are threatened by your partnership, and will not let you be a committed spouse, it is unhealthy for everyone."

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:13 am

Facebook Karen Faye:

Question:

Why LMP kept on speaking badly about Michael through the years until 2003-2005-2008?...and now, after so many years she is so painfull? it seems she hated him sometimes...
What did Michael do so badly to her?...or... was it love?... we know sometimes hate hide love...

Karen Answer:

I guess only Lisa can answer this one...I know for myself, if someone hurts me, my inclination would be to strike out in pain.

Michael made a statement Rabbi Schmuley's book that I think is important to understand Michael's state of mind and pressure he was enduring before he died.
Michael said:
"It would be a terrible blow (if I did not perform as well as I wish) because I put real pressure on myself and I demand the best out of myself. The best of form or the medium that I work in, and I put a lot of pressure on myself. So to have that happen, if that was to happen, it would be psychologically destroying for me."
Mehdi...you do not have to like Schmuley's interpretations,( I do not like them either) but Michael's quotes are very real
I want you to understand Michael from the INSIDE. I want you to understand what he was going through in his last days...why he made the choices HE did. I want you to understand his torment. He made "Incorrect" choices...but maybe he was not capable of making a better choice, at this point.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:32 am

From Karen Faye twitter:

I did not know LMP did the last interview with O until AFTER it was done. I was upset with Lisa until she explained she had no idea what Oprah did, and that she thought Oprah would be the best to "correct" her mistakes she made on the past interview. I supported LMP, but never Oprah. When Oprah apologizes publicly, then I will open my heart to her too.

Karen on Debbie:

Karen Faye Kissinger

DR was obsessed with the idea of "having Michael".
I refused to learn to administer the drugs, because it is NOT my place to do so. He needed qualified HELP. It is my opinion, it was more important to keep "the money train" going, than to do the right thing and let Michael heal properly. DR administering the drugs, was a way she could get his attention, and stay close to him? Is obsession sinister? Is wanting to be in Michael's company, sinister? Why do you think she offered to give him children? To be connected to him forever.

Karen Faye Kissinger

I have many mixed emotions about Debbie. I found her to be overly obsessed with Michael...but come on, what female isn't? When Tarak and the Sultan of Brunei were financing Michael...they demanded he marry Debbie. It went against their beliefs. So Michael did. Then when Debbie was married, Debbie was jealous of my relationship with Michael. So she and Tarak...got me fired. Only to replace me with Tommy my gay assistant, that Debbie told everyone was her cousin (but wasn't).

Karen Faye Kissinger
so...when Michael fired Tarak...Michael apologized to me and asked me to come back....Debbie also apologized.

Karen Faye Kissinger
do I forgive her...yes, but I will not forget.

Karen Faye Kissinger
They were Muslim, and didn't believe in having children without marriage. The marriage was really a business arrangement as far as Michael was concerned. He thought of Debbie as a friend, never a love interest. In my opinion, Debbie thought he would fall in love with her...especially with me out of the way.

Karen Faye Kissinger
Remember I told you about Tarack not paying me, and telling me I could work with MJ, but not TALK to him?
Debbie was tied into THAT mess.

Karen : however Tarak fired me the last leg of the History Tour. He told me I was never allowed to talk to Michael when we worked and he lowered my salary to an amount I could not live on (I had a child and home to support). I told him to go F*** himself. and he fired me. Since Tarak's employer was funding the tour and they lied to Michael, telling him… I refused to go...I missed a leg of the History Tour. This is when Debbie became his wife, and she was jealous of me. She made sure I was replace by a gay friend of hers who was working as my assistant, Tommy. Then Michael finally fired Tarak. He found out Tommy stole about $200,000.00 and all the makeup and hair equipment that I had collected over theyears for touring, and Tommy was spreading rumors that Michael was gay...he was fired also. Michael called me back and apologized.

Karen :Michael had to abide by the people who were controlling the money. I was cut off completely. Michael does not have a constant phone number and he left on tour. Michael always stood up for me when he was in "control" of his life and money. The people who were around him feared they would be fired too, if they helped me.

Karen on Grace:

Karen Faye Kissinger

I wasn't "fired" by Grace I was not employed or on salary by Michael or Grace. I would invoice the hours I worked. I worked everyday during the trial without pay. Grace made sure Michael could not communicate with me or anyone. They ran to Bahrain after the trial.

Question: grace how will have that big authority to interfere mj the life?

replied: Who do I also want to know in “the control”. Many insiders thought that is drugs which she provides. Moreover she is the voodoo believer, I see that kind of villain world-wide mj the room, strange, not right?

Karen, about "nanny" Grace and her power over Michael and Michael's mother.

Did she and Michael had anytime a close relationship...they were travelling together, with the kids... was she a "kind" of wife for Michael at anytime Thanks

Karen Faye

I think only Michael could answer that...I never saw any evidence of anything but Grace controlling and interfering, and acting very jealous when I was around.

Last edited by wildchic on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
katelove

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Karen 's twitter

She certainly wasn't my biggest fan back then. She called me an "old cow"...and I called her an "evil princess". We laugh about that now. RT @vanessinhamj: @wingheart it is true that LMP was jealous of you?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Karen's twitter

Misunderstandings caused our inability to be friends back then. The same forces that prevented her & Michael's marriage to endure. RT @goodgirlbad: Why did U and Lisa not get along at first and did you only become close again after his passing? What changed both your minds @wingheart

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:51 pm

Facebook
Why LMP kept on speaking badly about Michael through the years until 2003-2005-2008?...and now, after so many years she is so painfull? it seems she hated him sometimes...
What did Michael do so badly to her?...or... was it love?... we know sometimes hate hide love...

Karen's answer
I guess only Lisa can answer this one...I know for myself, if someone hurts me, my inclination would be to strike out in pain.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Karen about MJ's bracelet in her twitter.

@pangacious: @wingheart must be gratifying 2 know that ur gift is greatly appreciated. lisa is always wearing/still wears d mj string bracelet u gave her @wingheart: I tied it on her wrist on her birthday.
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 pm

Karen Faye's twitter

Ppl do make mistakes when we are hurt and do not understand all the dynamics of a situation. Who here has never misjudged? LMP was extremely hurt, without a rational explanation. LMP and I have had very deep conversations and found answers and understanding, by being able to put our pieces together. I support her and her ability to form a new POV. I wish I could say the same about those who persecute her without understanding. RT @ms_pJ: @wingheart Hi Karen, came across a youtube video abt ur tweets on LMP's recent interview. But LMP did trash MJ in the media all these years?
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 6:14 am

Karen's twiter

"You tell me. Your the expert & know everything. RT @its_jaxon: @wingheart Karen why is ur friend LMP is lying about being being wit MJ on and off for 4 years? He was happy with Debbie!"
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:05 am

Karen on David Gest

I had personal experience with David Gest, and shared time with both David & Michael, and Michael shared his personal opinions of David with me, in private. I have formed my personal opinion on my experience. I do not expect others to feel the same. RT @HeidiAti79: @wingheart A few weeks ago u told ur opinion about David Gest. I was @ the premiere last week and can only agree with u!

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 12:34 am

Karen was asked about cAshio's book

No, I do not want to comment on such things. I confided freely with the MJ fan community, and trusted it was safe and understanding, only to be met with some outrageously vile ppl. I see no reason to share with everyone in a public forum. I will continue to share with those that are really my friends. RT @wingheart I recently read several excerpts from Frank Cascio's upcoming book and as someone who spent time with Michael at Neverland I find what Frank is claiming to be quite disturbing. In the book he claims he and Michael used to get "stoned" together and that Michael made out with fans. That's certainly not the Michael that I knew. I understand that there are different sides to everyone, however, I just have a hard time believing what he's claiming. I was at Neverland when people were actually removed from the property because they were smoking weed. It doesn't make sense to me that Michael would partake in that and yet be so upset when others were "caught" doing it. Also, I never witnessed anything from him that would indicate he was interested in fans for anything more than that- being a fan. I don't know, I'm just having a hard time with this and was wondering if you'd be willing to share your thoughts.

Why don't you ask DR & LMP their opinions about FC. RT @natyytna: @wingheart what is your opinion about Fcascio's statements he said MJ said him both marriages with DR and LMP were business reasons.

Did not bother me, but I get wary of being judged, by being honest. Best not to say too much sometimes. RT @natyytna: @wingheart sorry karen if my question bothered you only was interested in knowing the opinion of someone who I consider reliable person..

Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:15 pm

KF about Cashio's book

"If Michael did not make this public, why would I? RT @SimonaBelton: @wingheart Did you know Emily, the girl MJ dated in the 90's?"

"I am bright enough to understand her question...Do YOU understand if I answered it, I would be violating his privacy even acknowledging the question? RT @seamj11: @wingheart @SimonaBelton Simona didn't ask you if you would reveal Emily's identity, just if you knew who she was..."

If Michael did not make this public, why would I? RT @SimonaBelton: @wingheart Did you know Emily, the girl MJ dated in the 90's?

Last edited by lmpbigfan on Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:36 pm

About Tatiana

Then why are you asking me all this again? I am quite tired of repeating myself. I was kind enough to respond to you...you should be kind enough to not play silly games with me. RT @Michaelianaaa: @wingheart and u,in the past, talk about Tatiana.Tht she ws crazy.And all of she talk is false.Ok,well say that now.Why y dont say this now?

He had Frank DiLeo fire her and send her home. I was in the room with Michael asked Frank to do this. (when she kissed him on stage). RT @Michaelianaaa: @wingheart i'm sure that Michael tell you something about the kiss Karen! Tell me please! Al #ff meeee :b

What do you think? RT @Michaelianaaa: @wingheart i tell u: Tatiana said than she had a romance with MJ, for the kiss of the concert. And now, what do you think? :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next