Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mjforever

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 3:51 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 12th March 2012 from TweetList

Why do ppl tweet me the, word for word question over again, when I have already answered it? RT @sublwnehtel: @wingheart how was your relationship with Lisa Presley? it's true that she called you "bitch"??? can i call it: JEALOUSLY?
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:15 am

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
She is not on Twitter. RT @LisaPresleyLove: @wingheart @LisaPresley Lisa Marie Presley

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
It isn't nice to misrepresent yourself. RT @LisaPresleyLove: @wingheart @LisaPresley Lisa Marie Presley

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart Close
Lisa who? RT @LisaPresleyLove: @wingheart Hi Karen! how are you! this twitter is LISA! @LisaPresley ! pLz answer me Smile
8:27 PM - 16 Mar 12 via TweetList Pro · Details

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:42 am

You betcha! In May! RT @Lolo324: @wingheart Hello Karen! Are u looking forward to LMP album?

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:53 am

Karen Faye

Cool. But she told me she doesn't tweet. Maybe, hopefully she will Smile RT @nzsnowbunny: @MvCharity @wingheart @LisaPresley yes it is! its connected to her official website [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:07 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 11th April 2012 from TweetList

Yes she is on Twitter now @LisaPresley RT @ovrthernbow: @wingheart Hi Karen- Do you believe the LMP here on Twitter is the REAL LMP? This person just recently opened an account. Thanks!

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart
I like it. Very "smokey".... RT @Emry32: @wingheart What do u think of @LisaPresley 's new song,Karen? What kind of music do u like?

wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 am

Nah...I'll just tell Debbie. She'd set her strait... RT @Narjens5: @wingheart @neverletyoupart Do you think this Debbie Rowe impersonator needs a visit from the flying monkeys?!

I am laughing so hard...I am crying!!!! RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart you see this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:26 am

Karen Faye
Sorry, this type of question is not only impossible for me to answer, it is inappropriate also. How would I know what Michael shared with his children? This is between children and their parents. What business is it of ours, about others relationships unless they themselves have shared it? RT @verapyt_: @wingheart Michael ever talked to their children about Lisa? Do you think she had / has some contact with Prince, Paris and Blanket?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:05 am

On Storm & Grace

LOL, I can relate to "So Long" and "Un-break". "Storm&Grace;" is beautiful. RT @Gia2162: @wingheart @LisaPresley just listened to I-tunes, great songs, I can relate 2 the song "Forgiving" especially now at this point in my life:)

Yes...good one for you too Steph. RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart @Gia2162 @LisaPresley the previews are up??? & Karen, So Long is the one u mentioned to me, right?

I also did that facial mask you gave me. It's great...but your right about the initial tingling! RT @LisaPresley: @wingheart Thanks Karen:) U R super Sweet! xxoo:)

I have more than one. I am immediately drawn to "So Long" , but "Storm & Grace" is beautiful, and the lyrics in "Un-Break" are brilliant. I can really relate. RT @pinkpurple2011: @wingheart Which song on LMP new album is your favourite Karen?

I am listening to your CD now! I can really relate to your lyrics. I am so impressed that you wrote everything yourself! RT @LisaPresley: @wingheart Thanks Karen:) U R super Sweet! xxoo:)

You should not believe everything that ppl tell you. Especially, the fans that stir up all kinds of nasty lies. RT @Ines_loves_MJ: @LisaPresley @wingheart you talk to each other? WOW this is awesome ^^ I thought that you didn't talk to each other Wink xoxo

For my friends who I Know are interested. I highly recommend. RT @LisaPresley: Hi there! I've been told that you can pre-order Storm & Grace @iTunesMusic now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Lots of Love, L

Lisa Marie Presley ‏ @LisaPresley
@wingheart Thanks Karen:) U R super Sweet! xxoo:)

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 am

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart
I also did that facial mask you gave me. It's great...but your right about the initial tingling! (cont) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lisa Marie Presley ‏ @LisaPresley
@wingheart I have it on right now Smile

Karen Faye ‏ @wingheart
I am listening to your CD now! I can really relate to your lyrics. I am so impressed that you wrote (cont) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lisa Marie Presley ‏ @LisaPresley Close
@wingheart Thanks.... I am happy you like it:)

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

LOL. seriously??? Again? What is this obsession you have, creating another fake account and asking this same idiotic question over over? I responded to it ages ago. RT @madelinechaotic: @wingheart how was your relationship with Lisa Presley? it's true that she called you "bitch"??? can i call it: JEALOUSLY?

Good afternoon! Thanks for ALL your support. I listened to your music all day yesterday. It really helped. RT @LisaPresley: @wingheart I would like to acknowledge U 4 being a great lady and a great friend:) L

ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:49 pm

Because if Frank wants to write a book, that's his business...and so was his relationship with Michael. It has NOTHING to do with me. So why should I be "thinking" about it? I have had my own experiences. RT @bowmamapeace: @wingheart Why don't u? U know Frank is a best friend of MJ's.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't think anything about these books at all. If ppl wish to buy them, it's their choice to do so. I have no reason to spend my time reading them. I had my real life experiences, and thats all I need. I am not into picking everyone else's story apart. RT @Brie_Jamieson: @wingheart Hey Karen,what do you thimk of the book of MJ by J.Randy Taraborelli called The Magic The madness

They are a rough crowd. It's nice that have a place they can gather and disrespect others, a place that the rest of us don't have to go to. RT @His_Best_Of_Joy:@wingheart the women on lipstick alley make me sick with some of the things they say about michael. funny how they all believe they know what he was like when none of them ever met him. if anyone questions anything some of the women on their say, they are admonished and even made fun of. if michael were still with us and went to that site, i have a feeling he'd be mortified at some of the things being said.

Last edited by ross on Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:32 pm

On Fiddes

I saw that too. WTF? He was Uri Geller's security, not Michael's. He got kicked to the curb with Uri, especially after introducing MJ to Bashir! He was even selling info to the British tabloids back then. GEEZ! RT @neverletyoupart: It must be sad to be Matt Fiddes

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:28 am

I wonder how Frank would feel if LMP or I gave interviews about what Michael told us about Frank? RT @natyytna: @LhTrueLoveStory @Justice_MJ @wingheart @LisaPresley I thiink Frank Cashio is being more judicious and honest in this new interview.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:32 am

I think only Michael and Lisa know the truth and others should not guess about others relationships to sell a book. RT @natyytna: @LhTrueLoveStory @Justice_MJ @wingheart @LisaPresley I thiink Frank Cashio is being more judicious and honest in this new interview.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:38 am

I gave it to Lisa RT @MJfan05: @wingheart Some fans think you gave green bracelet to Lisa, or some fans think MJ gave it to her. They like romantic stories.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:47 am

I do not find it honorable. But I defend his right to sell private moments he shared with Michael, and your right to buy it. I realize our personal experiences with Michael do not reflect the entire picture. RT @MJFFBrazil: @wingheart What do you think Frank Told about it too much? I think he was just honest. He spoke what he saw.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:30 am

Yes. I tied the bracelet, he chose to gift all the crew members with, on his right ankle before we placed him in his casket. RT @ZoeWhite22: @wingheart wow Karen i never knew this, Is this the bracelet u placed on him? Im touched xxx

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:31 am

I think it is a sweet way for those who love Michael to feel connected to him even though he is resting in peace. To know they have something in common. I wish I could do more for those who loved him so much. RT @Charlie7758: @wingheart Hi Karen, what a beautiful story , so kind. Thank you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:24 pm

More about Cashio

LOL. Isn't the world an extremely fickle place? That is why we must live our own lives, and make our own choices, and not spend so much time being concerned about what others choose to do in theirs. RT @Be_There_MJ: RT @Justice_MJ: I completely agree with @wingheart . What Frank did was not honorable at all. And I'll not kiss his ass only coz he gave us a glimpse of the “real“ (lol!) Michael. Remember when the press and non-fans have changed their view after having read the book and talked about what an awesome human being Michael was? Yeah, me neither... All I remember are the articles about MJ's drug and pot use and fake marriages. Thanks to Frank's narrations...Well done, Frank... *rollseyes*
In my eyes, he's not credible anyway.
Didn't he want to donate a portion of the proceeds from his book to a charity ( and where are the fans who constantly accuse other certain people (everyone can guess who) to make money off Michael? Frank gets a free pass?)? What happened to that? (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I completely agree with @wingheart . What Frank did was not honorable at all. And I'll not kiss his ass only coz he gave us a glimpse of the “real“ (lol!) Michael. Remember when the press and non-fans have changed their view after having read the book and talked about what an awesome human being Michael was? Yeah, me neither... All I remember are the articles about MJ's drug and pot use and fake marriages. Thanks to Frank's narrations...Well done, Frank... *rollseyes*
In my eyes, he's not credible anyway.
Didn't he want to donate a portion of the proceeds from his book to a charity ( and where are the fans who constantly accuse other certain people (everyone can guess who) to make money off Michael? Frank gets a free pass?)? What happened to that?

gwenie202

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:01 pm

I think Keran is a big lieing, about MJ and Lisa They was togather all along.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:18 pm

I didn't remain silent. I went to those who had power to stop it. RT @samedi21: @wingheart Why did'nt you help MJ when you saw him bony and unhealthy?Why did u choose to stay silent when n let him die?

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:19 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Michael disliked Oprah as much as Bashir. I don't think everyone understands that.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Saturday 9th June 2012 from TweetList

Yes, I did say something similar, because it is the truth. I did not publish it in a book, nor am I a hypocrite and changing my story. I am not jealous @ all. I am friend's with Debbie as well as Lisa. All three of us have an interesting history with Michael, and none of us have written a book about our relationships. I wish you "name callers" would grow up. RT @MJGoldP: @wingheart U said the same thing bout why MJ married DR the difference between U & Frank is that ur a jelouse of Debbie and ass ki$er 4 LMP

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next