Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ross

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:27 pm

gwenie202 wrote:
I think Keran is a big lieing, about MJ and Lisa They was togather all along.

Why do say that, something new?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:18 am

Everyone who participated in the interview had their own reasons to produce it. I think to criticize, is pretty futile and petty. None of us really know what Michael would approve of if he was still here. We just need to make our own personal choice if we want to watch it or not. I think everyone wants Paris to be safe and happy. We as spectators feed the media machine. RT @loyalqueen: @wingheart we can't be mad or judge Paris for that. She's still a kid. If it were my grandchild I wouldn't have allowed it. Poor Mike
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:59 am

No one really can know that for sure. That is why I think it is foolish to judge anyone. I think all we can do is make our own choices. RT @emmajjacksonn: @wingheart I don't think Michael would've wanted Paris to do an interview with Oprah who betrayed him :/ I wonder if they know about that..
h

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 11th June 2012

You obviously do not understand the difference between the dynamics of a marriage and the job of a media talk show mogul. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart You don't like Oprah for what she did but you can befriend a woman who disrespected Michael in front of the WORLD? Okay.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

What I find fascinating is what people ASSUME. I did not tweet that "I did not like Oprah". I tweeted that Oprah hurt and betrayed Michael, which is true. I have not had the opportunity to sit down with Oprah and understand what motivates her actions. (I assume it is because she was a victim of child abuse). I have had the opportunity to understand Lisa. Your lack of understanding is annoying me. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart You don't like Oprah for what she did but you can befriend a woman who disrespected Michael in front of the WORLD? Okay.

Michael Jackson Fan ‏@MikeJacksonPhan
@wingheart Oprah for what she did and not Lisa. That was what my original question was trying to convey.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 11th June 2012 from TweetList
When you are condescending towards someone, you are being disrespectful and definitely not conveying that you are genuinely seeking answers. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart My dislike for you? Tell me when I said I disliked you? I am following you. I would not be following you if I disliked you.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
No, that's not all. You are condescending, referring to Lisa Marie as my "little friend". You are not asking me a question in the spirit of trying to understand...you are asking a question to validate your hatred for Lisa. You are obviously foolish. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart You were talking about how Oprah betrayed Michael so I asked you how you felt about what your little friend did, that's all.

Last edited by ross on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:05 am

Michael Jackson Fan ‏@MikeJacksonPhan
@wingheart And who said I was hating? I do not hate Lisa or you. I was just stating the facts here.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 11th June 2012 from TweetList
I don't think anyone liked that, including Lisa most of all. I am not like you, who continues to hate. But you choose to live with that. I am just glad I don't choose to be like you. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart Your friend Lisa Marie went on Oprah's show disrespecting Michael in front of the whole world. So how do you feel about that one?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:12 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Because of this statement. RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart are not aimed at my "hatred" for Lisa. My "condescending" ways were aimed toward you because of what I thought you tweeted..

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
So your dislike for me, made you misinterpret what I wrote? RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart are not aimed at my "hatred" for Lisa. My "condescending" ways were aimed toward you because of what I thought you tweeted..

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:25 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 11th June 2012 f

She betrayed him, when she broadcasted a show where she thought he was guilty of the pedophile charges. He was devastated. During the trial of 2005, he told me he could never forgive her for that. RT @oughut: @wingheart Exactly. Surely he wd not want this? Why do u think O let him down so terribly but is so shameless to gain ratings from him now?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Michael disliked Oprah as much as Bashir. I don't think everyone understands that.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
I did not watch the interview with Paris. I find that watching these things are too difficult for me. I will not judge Paris, Oprah or the Jacksons. All I know is the pain that Oprah caused Michael because he told me. RT @onewingfairy: @wingheart Also, her hypocrisy is monumental. Look Paris in the eyes and pretend she cares. What nerve. I wonder what are her drivers. Yuck.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:44 am

All anyone in this world wants, is to be loved and understood. I understand you now Smile RT @MikeJacksonPhan: @wingheart sincerely apologize. It was not my intention to turn this into a debate or argument. I simply wanted to know why you called out

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:47 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Thank you. Well said. RT @ineffablemjj: @wingheart I think what some fans are doing is only seeing (cont)

Thank you. Well said. RT @ineffablemjj: @wingheart I think what some fans are doing is only seeing it from Michaels pov.
Though I love Michael with all my heart, he was still only human. Meaning he made mistakes.
Some fans criticize only Lisa for her wrong doing in the marriage, when in truth they should be looking at both sides. It takes two to ruin a marriage.
And the after math bashing coming from Lisa was steming from the root of being hurt, imo.
It's just like when you break up with someone you really love, you either become very depressed or you rebel to hide your hurt. And that's what I feel Lisa did.
Was it wrong to go out in public and bash? Yes...but what's done is done. And fans need to remember, Michael did wrong things too in his life. So if Michael can be forgiven by us for his wrong doing, why not Lisa? Someone we know Michael loved.
I think certain fans need to look at this situation with an open mind to truly understand it. And the ones who choose to remain ignorant should be looking elsewhere to discuss. (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Tuesday 12th June 2012

I did watch that interview. That is why I can't watch anymore Sad It literally hurts me in a very physical way. I refuse to subject myself to that any more. I want to concentrate on things that make me feel good. RT @Truth4Michael: RT @oughut: @wingheart Totally agree. To watch O hugging Mrs Jackson and his daughter was quite simply vomit forming. It just not right on any level.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:53 pm

We all view life through the lenses of our own feelings and experiences. I try to have many pairs of glasses to change and look through all the time. When I see her interviews I see a woman who hurts, struggling to understand what happened. I see a woman being as honest as she can. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart I honestly don't see how Lisa was ever disrespecting Michael?! (And I've watched all her interviews). I can't understand why people hate on her. Coz she talked about him?! How do they justify their hate? What I see when I watch her interviews back then is a very hurt person. Very hurt coz she loved him more than anything. No one knows what she has gone through and how they would've reacted if they were in her shoes. And what people seem to forget is, Lisa was not a fan of Michael who worshipped him no matter what. She was his wife, he was a real person to her with his good sides and his bad sides. And what did she say that was so bad anyway? She was hurt, she was confused, she was heartbroken, angry whatever and said some things. So what? People say “I can never forgive her“. For what? For supporting him, for defending him (they always forget how she's defended him even after the divorce! How convenient...), for treating him like a normal person, for loving him? And it's no one's job to forgive her anyway... People seriously need to chill and stop acting like they know everything and can judge everyone. Just leave her alone if you don't like her. To me, she's a wonderful person with a beautiful soul. And I respect her very much.

Last edited by ross on Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:42 pm

On Oprah

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Very possible. It would be nice if she would broadcast an hour program about him definitely NOT being a pedophile. She has an entire network and the resources to do it easily. RT @susantqm: @wingheart Maybe Oprah changed her mind.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Michael could not understand, when he gave Oprah the biggest interview of her career, that jettisoned her popularity. (He even gave her an exclusive by revealing his vitiligo disorder in the interview). How could she be so heartless, especially during his fight for his life and reputation during the trial of 2005. He even cried as he said this to me.
I could never ever forget that.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:27 am

Karen Faye @wingheart

Stop asking me dumb shit. RT @RulesMJ: @wingheart Would you still support Lisa as much if u had not met her and why did you block a fan for asking u to tell DR hello? That's mean.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:30 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Gotta block that nut job. She doesn't even realize Debbie and I have been friend's for 20 years. LOL. RT @AutumnSoPretty: @MJ1stBabyMama @wingheart Yeah, that's not going to happen. Debbie wouldn't give u the time of day. Who open your peanut jar and let u out

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Thursday 14th June 2012

Only Michael could have answered your questions. RT @badbishsheshe: @wingheart Do u believe that Diana Ross and Brooke Shields was the biggest loves of Michael's life? Smile
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm

@wingheart

They are right, he was a sucky driver. RT @dforevermjlove: @wingheart Dear Karen,how was Michael as a driver?people say he wasn't that good at it but i'd rather not believe the rumours.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 15th June 2012

All I can tell you is that Michael loved Lisa. He told me he did. The reason I believe it, is because when ppl love, they hold the real power to hurt you. I found they both tried really hard to make it work. When others, and situations (other than themselves) got in-between their relationship, it hurt each of them tremendously. I know Michael was hurt, and I have gotten to know the depth of Lisa's pain. Only they can speak about the depth of their love, not Liza, and certainly not me. RT @kopforever7: @wingheart liza minnelli once replied to fans she thought mj gave the rest of his heart to @LisaPresley do u agree?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:58 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Michael used to grumble to me, while shooting the Pepsi commercials.... "I don't even drink that doo doo"

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Did I say that he was forced? Performers have to make all kinds of decisions based on the strategies regarding their careers, just like you or me. Some of which you may not be behind 100%. RT @screamtoscreen: @wingheart nobody's forced him into that commercial

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I am really curious about your love life. Have you found love in your later years? What's his name? What does he do for a living? Does he drink Gatorade? If so, what flavor is his favorite? RT @badbishsheshe: Hi @wingheart im really curious about this. do u think Michael found love later on in his life? Smile were u still close to him to know that?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:31 am

About Shana

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Saturday 16th June 2012

I can't answer your question. Personally, I don't care enough to investigate the issue. RT @dumbtruthseeker: @badbishsheshe @wingheart I simply want to know if what is said is true, that @ImShanaMangatal has some accounts with differents profiles

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Went to see Lisa @ the Roxy last night and Soho House for the after party. She was great! I drank a little to much champagne Smile
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:32 am

I really don't understand why you would announce the exact time and place you will be to over 100,000 ppl, in what would normally be a private moment. I hope you took the fans that greeted you, in Holy Terrace with you. RT @randyjackson8: 3 years ago on this June 25th, my brother passed. I will be at FL from 11am-1pm today to visit him.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 am

S W ~ ‏@TheCosmicMusic
@wingheart How was LMP?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
@TheCosmicMusic She was great. Meet and greet @ the Roxy after the show, then an after party @ Soho house.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Ali lives in NC RT @Lolo324: @wingheart Did u spend that day with Barry and Ali? Or is it tru u spent it with Lisa and her kids?

I spent most of the day by myself. Barry lost his father on June 25, 2010. It is a very sad day for both of us. We just hold each other and respect what we are each feeling. We were very quiet on that day., RT @Lolo324: @wingheart Did u spend that day with Barry and Ali? Or is it tru u spent it with Lisa and her kids?
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 am

Yes, they really did. It warms my heart to see that. RT @MichaelJaxon7: @wingheart The fans did a wonderful job! It was a beautiful idea. Hope you're doing ok Karen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next