Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ross

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:29 am

There are plenty of other women in Michael's life that claim an intimate relationship with him (I don't). So I am not clear why ppl aim their jealous attacks on me, instead of the ones who say they were intimate with him. I find these angry attacks against me, immature at best. RT @jppsmomma: @wingheart not that good at Twitter. Could you even see the point of my last Tweet? Gotta go to work on holiday! Damn:-( back in bout 4 hrs

I think ppl who manufacture and fantasize about other ppls relationship are usually jealous. I understand because Michael was a very special man that they easily fantasize about. Fantasies aren't based in fact. RT @jppsmomma: @wingheart not that good at Twitter. Could you even see the point of my last Tweet? Gotta go to work on holiday! Damn:-( back in bout 4 hrs

I have ALWAYS been honest about my relationship with Michael. We worked together and became friends. Being "intimate" is about the definition of that word. Being a makeup & hair artist, I did physically touch Michael in a non-sexual manner as a part of my job description. He touched my heart as a human being. Is that being intimate? RT @jppsmomma: @Michael_JJFans @wingheart Karen, do you feel any need to respond to this?

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:16 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I am not Debbie Rowe, nor do I have any control over any one who does. RT @ccarpenter1104: @wingheart DEBBIE ROWE For the love of GOD and Michael...DO SOMETHING....”

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

DR & KJ are close. I think they know more than u or I about their own lives. RT @ccarpenter1104: @wingheart Just passing a message to you in hope you would contact her. Sorry to bother you. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:29 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
She is...take note. RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart @knits4u I thought Janet was the one with a good head on her shoulders

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:53 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Tuesday 24th July 2012 from TweetList

If you witnessed that happening, you should call child services and report them. RT @Selfie82: @wingheart Let the family do what they need to do? Does that include slapping a 14 year old and calling her a bitch?

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I did not interpret it the same way as you do. If you think it is abuse, you should report it...not exaggerate tabloid crap on Twitter. RT @Selfie82: @wingheart Don't read TMZ but what is witnessed on surveillance Janet and Randy tapping this confrontation Janet being aggressive too.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I do not know what is really happening. I do not approve or disapprove things I do not fully understand. Only a fool would. RT @smile4children: @wingheart Do you approve of all of this drama and conflict between Paris and Janet?

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 25th July 2012 from TweetList

There is not one cell in my body that thinks their father would approve of what they are enduring. That being said, none of us have any say in it.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

This is just my opinion, and a difficult one to uphold over a teenage girl, but in her situation of being Michael precious daughter...she should not be on Twitter. RT @goodgirlbad: The only one acting like an adult in this is Paris & she's not an adult but this family sure makes kid have 2 grow up fast huh? @wingheart

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 25th July 2012

I think you are judging on what others are feeding you, not what you actually experience. You don't even know if her Twitter is always her, for certain. I think it is wrong for adults to be tweeting and following a child. RT @AngieJ007: @wingheart At 1st I was against Paris being on twitter. But after seeing the family's shady actions, I say thank god she does.She's no wimp

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Children should not be dealing with adult issues!!!!!! They should be children. Michael TOLD everyone in his music how he felt!!!!! True fans know!!!! RT @lavlacj: @wingheart On a positive note, the tweets from MJ's kids could be used as evidence in their favor in future court cases.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:04 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

And she needs her father to teach her how to deal with all of this in a balanced and sane way, with the perspective of her position as Michael Jacksons daughter. RT @afanforever: @wingheart There wasn't a public forum when you were a teen and you didn't have fans back then. :/

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 11:06 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Yes. RT @AnnieMJJlover: @wingheart have u talked with MJs kids before he died?

I spent time in the company of both of them together. RT @lavlacj: @wingheart Did Michael ever talk to you about his relationship with Diana Ross towards the end of his life?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
How would I know? RT @RakelTen: @wingheart who alowed the kids to use twitter? KJ?

It takes a patient, loving and devoted parent to raise a child. I think calling her a little brat is unfair. Her father was stolen from her, without a proper replacement. RT @WeLoveUMore: @wingheart EXACTLY! But because the family is TRYING to accomodate her every wishes ( so she stay). They created a little..

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Members of the Jackson family know. RT @lavlacj: @wingheart Are the children aware that your door is open to them?

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Of course she wants what every teen does. But she is not every teen. This is not her fault. She needs love, complete and total attention, and devotion by a parent. Hers was stolen from her, and is irreplaceable. RT @Emry32: @wingheart Teenagers want to do what other teenagers do. Her friends r on twitter, she doesnt get why she...Shucks,I'm unfollowing her now!!

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Because her father would never approve of her being on Twitter. RT @Cocomini55: @wingheart why not? I just want to be supportive RT @wingheart: I have held Paris in my arms when she was a baby...and I still don't feel justified in following her on Twitter. (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I used to do that in my teenage bedroom with my BFF's...not in a public forum with scary fans and the tabloid media hearing my every word. This is a travesty. RT @MichelleRosa777: @wingheart Karen, you have good thoughts about kids on twitter but on this case I think she needed to vent and it helped her feel better

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Sandra, you are a true friend. RT @QuenchMyDesire: @wingheart

@wingheart Exactly. She's fourteen years old, what would any adult possibly get out of reading her tweets about music and boys? So the only reason, then, to follow her, would be because she's not just any fourteen year old, she's MICHAEL JACKSON'S fourteen year-old - and that is the WRONG reason! He told us *repeatedly* how he did not want his children in the public eye and the fans know this better than anyone. They should be the LAST people to follow Paris - or Prince, for that matter - on social media.

Furthermore, I'm appalled by the amount of fans that have told me since yesterday that I "can't tell them to butt out and not get involved because Paris made us involved by tweeting family matters". No, she didn't! This is not your fight! Not your drama, not YOUR family. The fans are strangers on the outside, and that is also the way we should remain. The kids should know we're out there, that we love their father, and that we care, but our worlds should not meet.

How can people spend so much time worrying about a family of people they've never even met, and then go against EVERYTHING that Michael's life taught them? Now, becaus a million different tabloid versions of an event are out there, fans deem it fit to pick the one they'd like to be true (basically based upon which family meber they dislike the strongest) and quote it as truth? How can they tell non fans to question what they read regarding Michael and then turn around and act the same way towards his family? The hypocrisy is blatant and disgusting, yet so few of them realize it.

I know fans love him, but they sure as hell have a funny way of showing it sometimes. They are the last people that should be tabloid junkies and they should use what he taught us to make a difference in the world and continue what he started; use his music, his words, and his legacy to inspire good deeds. Use the story of the way he was treated to educate their children to be compassionate huan beings. THAT'S the way to honour him and keep him alive, not spending hours on the Internet engaging in ridiculous fan wars or bickering back and forth about which family member is the greediest and who can and cannot be trusted.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] · Rep

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
That would be speculation. My door has always been open for them. I would never call upon them. RT @lavlacj: @wingheart Do you think that they would benefit from your presence?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No. RT @lavlacj: @wingheart Are you in the children's lives in any shape or form. You seem to be very protective over them.

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I have held Paris in my arms when she was a baby...and I still don't feel justified in following her on Twitter.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Oh boy, are you ever on the wrong track... RT @mtnlvr22: @wingheart Of course not, but he is gone. If Paris hadn't tweeted, this "scheme" of Randy & company, if true, would have been a success.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Children should not be dealing with adult issues!!!!!! They should be children. Michael TOLD everyone in his music how he felt!!!!! True fans know!!!! RT @lavlacj: @wingheart On a positive note, the tweets from MJ's kids could be used as evidence in their favor in future court cases.

ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:35 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

You have been misinformed about me. I had no access to any money sent to MJJS. If you give your name and address, to RJ, he can send it to you. RT @RobLives4Love: what @randyjackson8 need to do is take @wingheart and refund those MJJSource member's money!

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

With the information you have been exposed to, I understand your deduction. RT @Lil100: @wingheart I think MJ's lawyers have done a great job paying his debt. And alotting funds to KJ and the kids. I don't get Janet at all

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:55 am

Yes Smile Michael used to bring her over to my house when she was little. He called her "Daniellie". I have spent a little time with her recently. She is a stunning young woman. I even had the opportunity to do her makeup. RT @realginger101: @wingheart may i ask you one thing have you met danielle riley . SHE IS SO GORGEOUS <3

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Daniellie. RT @letlovelive_cal: @wingheart He called her Danielle or Daniellie? That's cute..Did she play with your daughter?

Last edited by ross on Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:58 am

What kind of idiot are you? I never bashed Paris. MJ doesn't have twitter? LMP has twitter? WTF???? RT @BrazilDeborah: @wingheart I wonder why you spent the whole week bashing Michael Jackson daughter, because MJ doesn't have Twitter but Lisa Presley has?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 am

Understood. LMP was his wife, Gloria is a lawyer. They come from different perspectives. RT @Talonline: @wingheart I strongly disagree with u comparing Gloria Allred to @LisaPresley. Lisa's never accused Michael in crimes. but that's your deal

I do understand that fans disapprove, but I do not live my life according to Michael's fans approval. My life is about building bridges not tearing them down. Hating ppl is not an answer to anything. I hated LMP and she hated me. I have turned hate into understanding and friendship. This is the way I live my life. If fans want to live their life hating, that is their choice. It is not mine. I do not care if a random Michael fan does not understand. They are not my fans, they are Michaels. I don't require a fandom. I cherish my friend's and Gloria and LMP have become very cherished to me. RT @Rohangirl: @wingheart Do you feel that working for Gloria Allred was srtickly a business move? You can surely see why some MJ fans would disapprove.

Yes I do. I was hired by a company to do several court shows. I worked on the first show without any knowledge of the others that would be added. I must admit I was very surprised to hear about Gloria Allred being added. I was extremely conflicted. I decided within myself, that it would be a challenge that I was adult enough to confront. Upon meeting her the first time, I did not reveal my connection to Michael. I wanted to know her better. She is a very sweet and intelligent woman who has fought her entire life for the underdog. I finally revealed myself, and she could have reviled me as much as I had hated what she did to Michael. We have had many debates regarding that time. I do understand that her heart and primary concern was with Michael's children...which it is for all of us now. There is a lot more regarding this, but not enough room on Twitter. RT @Rohangirl: @wingheart Do you feel that working for Gloria Allred was srtickly a business move? You can surely see why some MJ fans would disapprove.

You are one of the random fans, I don't give a shit about what you think. I would never trade you for Gloria and LMP's friendship. Gloria has helped me navigate some very difficult water, without judgement. She is valued, to me. You have nothing to offer me. RT @rockwitubaby: @wingheart Lisa never tried to destroy Michael's life, they just didn't work out. You couldn't of loved Michael that much.........

I think Michaels response are true and insightful. I think Schmuley's comments are egotistical and most times inaccurate. RT @mybstofjoy: @wingheart Have you read the entire Shmuley's book? what's your opinion about it? would you recommend it?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:35 am

About MJ's tomb pics

TMZ would not "deal" with me when I confronted them, unless I sued them. I did not have the $ to fight a corporate network, especially when you post photos on a FB page, they enter into a gray area of ownership. Even if I won my case, I would be compensated with money, which is what some ppl get all worked up about in the first place. Harvey Levin "is a lawyer". And I was a makeup artist who lost her job. RT @taniahy: @wingheart Karen, is it true that you sold the photos and video of Michael for 50,000 dollars? Please tell that is not true.

Not true. TMZ stole them off my FB page, when I posted them for the all his fans around the world, who were never invited to his funeral. And to divert the red carpet "celebration" of TII, which Michael could not attend, because he was dead, trying to live up to his contract. I was pissed! RT @taniahy: @wingheart Karen, is it true that you sold the photos and video of Michael for 50,000 dollars? Please tell that is not true.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:31 am

Key word "was". Just because the past created misunderstandings, doesn't mean it must stay that way. Only fools hold onto the past and are unwilling to change and grow. RT @Queentut777: @wingheart Gloria A. was in Michael's enemies list, along with Sneddon, Di Demon, etc.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:40 am

We did socialize as friends on many occasions during our time together. RT @shohretreda: @wingheart but u have dated him on 1995or it was lie??

Our relationship was perfect as it was. We were together for 27 years, longer than any of our spouses Smile RT @shohretreda: @wingheart i'm really sorry...but i think u and mj would just be perfect together

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I was married too RT @MJVictory: @wingheart @shohretreda Also, Michael being married to LMP in '95 might have made dating impossible.

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Same things as millions of his fans fell in love with. RT @Yaseminmegahed: @wingheart What made you like Michael ?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:41 am

If they got to know each other, yes. Gloria has dedicated her entire life fighting for civil rights. RT @ILLBeThere777: @wingheart In all the years that you knew Michal do you think he ever would of made amends with Gloria? You knew him better than most.

Ok. There are others also. Does that mean I can not talk to them, understand them, and share the truth and give them a chance to think differently? Maybe I should hate them and never attempt to educate them to the truth about MJ? That may be ok for you, but that is not how I live my life., RT @Queentut777: @wingheart Gloria A. was in Michael's enemies list, along with Sneddon, Di Demon, etc.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:49 pm

I love Lisa too. The only thing they have in common is my friendship and MJ fans hatred. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart The difference is hate towards Lisa comes from a place of irrationality and ignorance and is just wrong but hate towards Gloria is understandable. Right?! So imo it makes no sense to try to make people understand how u could develop a friendship with Gloria with saying u could also befriend Lisa after having talked to her. Lisa has done NOTHING that could explain the hate she receives, so with saying u r also friends with Lisa now in this Gloria context, u kinda put her onto the same level with Gloria. This is how it appears to me and I don't like it. Dunno maybe I'm making an issue out of this coz I'm too overprotective of Lisa ... (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@wingheart Hi Karen! I don't usually get involved with the MJ discussions here because I enjoy and respect you for so many more reasons than just your work with Michael. I'm not interested in invading yours or MJ's privacy. But I just wanted to voice my support in this whole Gloria Allred thing. I can see no negativity whatsoever in your working with her. So many peoples negative opinions about MJ are based on misunderstanding and misinformation, and those opinions can only be changed with communication. Not hateful, aggressive communication but by sharing insight, information and experience. No person is 100% 'good' or 'bad' and I respect any person who is open enough to the personal growth of sharing, listening, challenging opinions and advancing knowledge. Because the world put gloria in your chair hopefully she now has insight that she didn't have access to before. Plus she saw that MJ did have some good, loyal, smart friends around him that he shared longterm relationships with. People who wouldn't have stuck around if he really was the kind of person the media tried to portray him as. I saw her interviewed on Piers Morgan once and although i didn't respect her opinion of MJ, I found that I did respect her as a woman on other levels. Ignorance about Michaels truth shouldn't make us immediately dismissive of the whole person. That is just one small aspect, a lack of knowledge, understanding and insight in that one area, which can only be challenged with communication. We are all in a state of flux continuously learning and hopefully growing through knowledge. If each person is open to communication then progress can be made. I can't imagine only ever having friends that agree 100% with every opinion or belief I have. How boring would that be! I know that we are very protective and sensitive about Michael but I always try to be mindful of the human being he was. He was forgiving and loving and open to the goodness in all of us. He found a beautiful soul in you Karen. <3

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:16 am

Hmmm. I have had this discussion WITH Lisa and I don't agree with you at all. But you may continue believing that if you want cuz I don't care. RT @shohretreda: @wingheart i don't think she reaally loved mike...i think she wanted fame

Lucky for Lisa. To be honest, I don't think either of them care about the Michael Jackson fans that hate them. They are too busy and involved in their own lives. RT @swithearts: @wingheart ALL fans hate Gloria, but all fans don't hate LMP, even if there was misunderstanding abt her, she's respected as Michael's wife

I love Lisa too. The only thing they have in common is my friendship and MJ fans hatred. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart The difference is hate towards Lisa comes from a place of irrationality and ignorance and is just wrong but hate towards Gloria is understandable. Right?! So imo it makes no sense to try to make people understand how u could develop a friendship with Gloria with saying u could also befriend Lisa after having talked to her. Lisa has done NOTHING that could explain the hate she receives, so with saying u r also friends with Lisa now in this Gloria context, u kinda put her onto the same level with Gloria. This is how it appears to me and I don't like it. Dunno maybe I'm making an issue out of this coz I'm too overprotective of Lisa ... (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I use their names because MJ fans HATE them. (and so did I) They are both different, for sure I agree about LMP Wink If The Universe puts Sneddon or Oprah in my chair, I gotta go through the whole damn thing again. LOL RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart I'm not one of ur haters but I need to say this. Defending urself over the Gloria thing with involving LMP's name does not make the Gloria thing sound better. Lisa was the woman Michael loved whereas Gloria could "go to hell" (Michael's words). So I would appreciate it if u didn't name Lisa and Gloria together in one tweet. We both know they r not comparable. Thank u. (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ross on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:19 am

Yep...too personal. RT @ChowningKatina: @wingheart Does Turkle mean anything? You never had romantic feelings for Michael? Sorry if that is too personal

Let's say...there was friction in their relationship...not unlike any couple that gets a divorce. RT @lozie49: @wingheart hi karen just wanted to no was lisa really nasty to michael

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:03 am

Ok. I understand you. RT @Talonline: @Wingheart I Strongly disagree with u comparng Lisa Marie and Gloria Allred. Lisa has never accused Michael in disgusting crimes, GA di

susan ‏@susantqm
@wingheart @Talonline @Wingheart At the end like Karen has said Lisa Marie doesn't care about what MJ's fans think aboutt her.

susan ‏@susantqm
@wingheart @Talonline Lisa Marie has a happy life with her beautiful children and a sweet and adorable husband.

susan ‏@susantqm
@wingheart @Talonline Lisa found many years ago a husband what has been able to give her what Michael Jackson wasn't able. Leave her alone.

Lucky for Lisa. To be honest, I don't think either of them care about the Michael Jackson fans that hate them. They are too busy and involved in their own lives. RT @swithearts: @wingheart ALL fans hate Gloria, but all fans don't hate LMP, even if there was misunderstanding abt her, she's respected as Michael's wife

susan ‏@susantqm
@wingheart @swithearts Exactly I don't think Lisa cares on what MJ's fans think about her nor the hatred they can feel for her.

susan ‏@susantqm
@wingheart @swithearts Lisa Marie has the family what always yearned she is a fulfilled and happy woman now, I doubt she has time for it.

@wingheart
I really do not where this concept of "comparing" LMP and GA came from. I am not comparing them. Totally different ppl with totally different histories re MJ.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 8:29 am

Ask her Wink RT @miwa38miwa: @wingheart I read Steph's blog.I was wondering.Why did Debbie want to you gone at History tour? Was she jealous you? Iol

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:01 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I never witnessed that relationship. RT @jonesstarla75: @ChowningKatina @wingheart Ok, Michael was an adult when he dated Shana Mangatal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next