Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Yes, we have met and you are right, she is beautiful. RT @FaithMJsBabe: @wingheart @jonesstarla75 @ChowningKatina Shana is really pretty and I believe they dated. Karen have you ever met her before?

Last edited by Scarlet Admin on Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
I have learned that understanding both sides is a better way to be in life. I am more than willing to listen to the estates reasons for making the choices they do. I listened to LMP, Gloria Allred, the Jackson family and I hold out my hand to those working for the estate in peace and understanding. I am asking questions, and seeking the answers. I do not blindly hate. RT @The_Dark_Rises: @wingheart I trully believe MJ fan world it´s brainwashed and they support the really BAD guys. I will never buy another MJ album. I´M SAD.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:36 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Why was Michael willing to live with massive debt while he was alive, when the Estate easily generates money with his assets to eliminate it?

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:37 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
All I know is he died. All I knew was that ppl were lying. Beyond that...I did not know anything more. Now we know about the propofol and Dr. Murray. Right after he died, I was in shock and knew Michael would not be dead by his own choice. RT @LoveLikeMJ: @wingheart Well, this is shocking. Many of us stand firmly in our beliefs because of what you shared with us early on. It is not about blind or open hate, Karen. It is about Michael and what you used to believe happened to him and why. (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:38 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No I didn't. I said I went to them, they assured me it was being taken care of...and he died. RT @LoveLikeMJ: @wingheart But, you went to people in "the circle" and told them to HELP him that he was looking bad. And, you said they did nothing.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
You must consider that what you believe, is not necessarily "a fact", it is only a conclusion that you have rationalized from what you have heard from others. The only fact we have is that the dr. was incompetent, which was proven in court. RT @joih4: @wingheart I have always believed that no Dr. is that incompetent, and that he was paid to do it.

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
I am aware of the facts. I am aware of what speculation is. That is the only point I am making here. RT @LoveLikeMJ: @wingheart

Murray was on TWO PHONES for the entire time the lethal DUMP of poison was being put into Michael's body.

Murray was nervously dialing anyone and everyone because he KNEW what was going on in there.

What about the contradiction in the testimony that Michael's staff member was helping Murray put him on the floor and they were doing CPR but, then the 2-EMT's said that Michael was on the bed when they arrived.

What about his staff claiming they did the same routine of stopping that last night in front of gate so Michael could collect gifts from fans and then they going in house with Michael and leaving on staircase as they routinely did but, the fans that were there that night saying he did not stop that night?

Why was everything so conveniently in-place business-wise and with business-people that Michael hated and fired before such as Dileo and Branca days before he died?

Does this not all give you cause for mental pause at the very least, Karen? (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
He did say that to me also. RT @mrsbarbosa1: @wingheart What do u think about his belief that he would be killed.. This coming from Latoya & LMP..

ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:32 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
He counted the days that his contract ended with Sony. I actually remember him jumping with joy, only to be told, that he misread his contract and still "owed" more albums. He was so upset. He thought that his contracted was manipulated. This was before the Motolla dispute. RT @LunaJo67: @wingheart Ironic or just plain horrific? Did Michael really detested Sony or just Mottola?

Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:47 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
ABSOLUTELY! RT @Wholivesforever: @wingheart karen hope to answer my message on this one... Michael was happy with the invisible album i mean creatively ?

wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:04 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Sunday 26th August 2012

Ppl think that after MJ died that those who worked with him, have no life after him. This is not true. Michael chose us because he believed in us and our abilities. Our lives continue on. We just do not get the big light of media exposure shined on us, because NO ONE was as famous as MJ. Ppl in my industry are very impressed with my reputation and body of work. I work a lot. I am sure Frank is doing fine. I just don't think writing a book about MJ is right for me. RT @saradicostanzo: @wingheart After this book what He will do?
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
We were friend's RT @laurencyawa: @wingheart have you ever had a crush on MJ? who hasn't lol

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
No. I was there with MJ, which was fabulous. I do not need to go again. RT @xxOvyxx: @wingheart will you visit Gary Indiana?? (:

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:36 am

LOL. I will let Shana answer that. RT @Michaelianaaa: Which shampoo MJ used to wash his hair? #MJfam #help #MJfamQuestion @wingheart or @ImShanaMangatal , please :I

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:46 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 12th September 2012

After being stranded in NYC for a week, Michael rented a tour bus for me and my husband, daughter and Hamid, to drive us back to California. He was so sweet. He gave us $2,000.00 and told us to have a safe and fun trip. He would see us back in LA. RT @tigerladie1956: @wingheart @miwa38miwa hi karen, how did u get out of ny on 9/11
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:51 pm

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 12th September 2012 from TweetList

I never met her, and he never mentioned her to me, that is all I know regarding that. RT @susantqm: @wingheart Karen was Rushka Bergman romantically involved with MIchael? In this interview he is called her soul mate [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 am

On Frank Cashio

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Sunday 14th October 2012

No idea. He always told me, he did not like wine. He always gave me the wine & champagne given to him, or put into his hotel rooms. I was surprised to read Frank Cascio's stories. RT @Giada_Z: @wingheart can you remember one of Michael's favourite wines? I'm looking for wines from los olivos country, I'd like to know his favourites

Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:22 am

On Shana Mangatal

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Who knows, and who really cares? Not me. RT @susantqm: @wingheart only wonder who is behind this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 am

He wore one in NY, during the time he was speaking out against Sony and TM. RT @laurencyawa: @wingheart Hi Karen, Is it true Michael would sometimes wear a bullet proof vest when speaking out against Tommy M?

wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:31 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 9th November 2012 from

I do share your feeling about the estate. I could never join forces and be beholding to them. My loyalty is to the one and only original and genuine man, Michael Jackson. I hold much, close and sacred in my heart. RT @B__Marco: @saradicostanzo @wingheart twitter or open a page and write. What is the point to write a book, with Branca writing inside too ? Why do
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:10 am

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
Oh my...it is never ending. RT @susantqm: @wingheart Karen I can't believe it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 3rd December 2012
I haven't read the book, nor am I planning to. If you have issues, or anyone who does, should contact TM themselves. I have long given up on the constant insane issues that surround MJ, his friends, fans and family members. It holds nothing positive for me in my life moving forward. There will be a steady stream of books, sale of personal items, lawsuits and controversy etc. for years and years to come. He left his genius in his art. I get my strength from that. I suggest others enjoy and learn from what he actually left us and not buy into all this crap. RT @susantqm: @wingheart could someone talk to Tom...it can't be happening. He has to be misinformed Sad.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:05 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 3rd December 2012

We finished rehearsals for the night. I told him I would see him tomorrow and I loved him and he replied "I love you more".... RT @LovesTheMessage: @wingheart @MychaelJaxon And what was the last thing he told you? (if you want to tell it,naturally C: )

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart
The day he died. RT @MychaelJaxon: @wingheart When was the last time you spoke to Michael?
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:16 am

On Sullivan:

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Thursday 6th December 2012
All I know, his mention of me in his article in Vanity Fair was total fabrication and not based on him speaking with me. So I am sure the rest of his book was created in the same way. He lost my respect straight out of the gate. RT @dumbtruthseeker: @wingheart questions on this mess [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On Sofia Loren

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Really? I am so surprised. She was so lovely and elegant when I spent time with her and Michael. They appeared to adore each other. She even gave me an open invitation to come stay with her anytime. Wow. I wonder what changed. He sure did adore her and her family ;( RT @saradicostanzo: @wingheart Sophia Loren in Italy says bad things about MJ, I don't like her anymore, I thought she loved MJ...

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:25 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Uri Geller, Rabbi Shmuley RT @BrighaONeill: @wingheart Who least impressed you? (I know you're too diplomatic to answer - but it's worth a try!)
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 7th December 2012

Most ppl "acted" around Michael, because they wanted something from him. They rarely revealed who they really were. So his viewpoint became very blurred. He believed their fabricated promises and tall tails. That is the reason he enjoyed going out in disguise, so he could see ppl being themselves. RT @BrighaONeill: @wingheart You're a good judge of character Karen. How come Michael wasn't? A five year old could see through that spoonbending sycophant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next