Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ross

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Tatiana was his "physical" type, but he also needed an accomplished and highly intelligent beauty. LMP was his total package. RT @neverletyoupart: @wingheart did they have to have a college degree?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:16 pm

Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014

Debbie offered to give him children. He did not have a romantic relationship with her. They were friends. Their marriage was to appease his Kingdom Entertainment investment partners and their moral belief's. RT @hagit_g: @wingheart i have to ask this: if he only liked petite slender women, why do u think he married debbie rowe?

Last edited by ross on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014

He was only attracted to slender women, very thin actually, but more petite and brunette...feel free to believe any author you wish. RT @susantqm: @wingheart I believe u though someone write in a book he liked tall, slender women and others say he liked bondes.Thank u for sharing❤️ Smile

Last edited by ross on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:18 pm

MJ and DR had a negotiated and up front agreement. I see it as a business arrangement between good friends. RT @god7like7king7: @wingheart If you realy realy care or LOVE some one there would not any a mouth of $$ that can replace It!#TrueLOVE!

Michael and Debbie were very good friends and Debbie was willing to give Michael anything he wanted. There is a difference. If you truly love someone, you support your loved one with what is best for them. That's the difficult part of a real relationship...being strong enough to say no. RT @Sanasatina87: @neverletyoupart @wingheart I did notice too in conversation with Shmuley and when asked about relationships/marriages

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014

As I said before...I can not control what others write and what others believe...nor does it impact my experience. RT @BrynnParis: @wingheart i read that mj ignore lisa and get mad at her without any reason

Last edited by ross on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 9:33 pm

Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014

In my heart...I wish Michael would have chosen to have a strong loving marriage and give his children a mother who would be their steadfast, stable parent to this day....

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2014 12:54 am

Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014 from TweetList

I doubt that. Most "fans" find it difficult to accept their idols are imperfect human beings not unlike themselves. RT @Justice_MJ: @wingheart You broke the hearts of so many Debbie Rowe stans today. Lmao!

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 am

Karen Faye · @wingheart
30th Sep 2014

I wasn't in either of their (separate) rooms the night they married. I had a room on a different floor of the same hotel. RT @Satori_Finn: @wingheart Michael and Debbie never consummated their marriage?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:40 pm

I advised Michael on how to get her to do that, cuz she was mad at him and ready to throw him under the bus. He took my suggestions and it worked ❤️ RT @beagleladywv: @wingheart Believe me, I"m not a fan, at all, of Rowe, but she did help Michael during the trial with her (cont) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Karen Faye · @wingheart
6th Mar 2015 from TweetList

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Divorcing her. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart i dont get it! Debbie was mad at ♥Michael for whaaat? He had all the reasons 2b mad at her! What was her problem with Him?? :/

Their "agreement" ended when DR was not able to have any more children. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart Oh.. ♥Michael filed for divorce in 1999? Or she did? He ended their marriage or she left and filed for it?

Enough questions for u today ❤️ RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart ... cudnt get pregnant? but in LWMJ TAKE 2 DR says if ♥Michael wants more kids, Ill do it on a heartbeat! Was that a lie? :-O

There was nothing for her to "leave". They were friends, and never lived as husband and wife. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart but seriously u may NOT reply. Cuz its 2personal. Im just shocked cuz i thought she left, broke His heart, so He hated her. Oh...

I have no idea what you mean by "close to Islam". Michael accepted all religions. I have no idea what motivates others. When Michael was alive, DR's opinions had no effect on him or his children's. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart oh thats 2personal i shudnt put my nose into it. Just last quest. Was DR mad when He came close 2 Islam? & tried 2 take custody?

Yes. RT @thatmjchik: How about with LMP? Did they lived as husband and wife? @wingheart

DR was well paid, and legally dismissed from having any influence. You are basing your questions on tabloid fodder. RT @BIPeaceMichael: @wingheart the islam nation group during Trial, then Him living in Bahrain, the fake song &the rumour Hes converted 2 Islam << these i mean.

You will have to use your imagination and update yourself of the science of alternative reproduction methods. RT @beagleladywv: @wingheart So how did they have two children?

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:07 am

you just sometimes gotta love the fact that karen is kinda chatty lady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:17 am

ross wrote:
Karen Faye · @wingheart
30th Sep 2014

I wasn't in either of their (separate) rooms the night they married. I had a room on a different floor of the same hotel. RT @Satori_Finn: @wingheart Michael and Debbie never consummated their marriage?
But Lisa was also there with Mike !!!!
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 am

ross wrote:
Karen Faye · @wingheart
25th Sep 2014

In my heart...I wish Michael would have chosen to have a strong loving marriage and give his children a mother who would be their steadfast, stable parent to this day....
I wish Mike and Lisa did have 9 kids together !!!!! Many more little princes and princesses !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Admin
Admin
Scarlet Admin

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:31 am

I would have loved that too.

https://lisamarieandmichael.forumotion.com
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 5:55 am

ME TOO YOU GUYS ME TOO A LITTLE JACKSON PRESLEY BABY **SIGH*
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:58 am

mrspresleyjackson wrote:
Can you imagine how beautiful and loved that baby would have been !!!!!! Awww Heck !
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 6:00 pm

kjlady wrote:
mrspresleyjackson wrote:
    Can you imagine how beautiful and loved that baby would have been  !!!!!!   Awww  Heck !
i know it would have slayed and just*sigh* mike and lisa and their 12 kids god i guess it was too much beauty together yes mike said he told lisa he wanted at least 12 children xd no much
Back to top Go down
kjlady

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:30 am

I still question if Lisa was ever pregnant with Mike's baby and miscarried ?
Back to top Go down
mrspresleyjackson

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 6:32 pm

kjlady wrote:
I still question if Lisa was ever pregnant with Mike's baby and miscarried ?
i wonder that tho
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:25 am

Karen Faye · @wingheart
11th Aug 2015 from TweetList

I don't know what went on privately, but they did not fight in front of me after the VMA's that evening. RT @StormandGracex: @wingheart This may be a very stupid question (sorry if so) but did MJ and LMP have a big fight after the VMA kiss?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:29 am

Karen Faye · @wingheart
10th Aug 2015 from TweetList

How do you know he didn't? RT @ShahadASamawe: @wingheart i'm really sorry if this is totally inappropriate but i find you really beautiful how come Mike never asked u out or something!!

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart Aug 10
A gentleman with a great sense of humor. RT @Iloveparis321: @wingheart how did Michael act around you?

Karen Faye ‏@wingheart Aug 10
Yes. He was human and bled like you and me. RT @StormandGracex: @wingheart Did you ever see Mj REALLY pissed off and angry? Some people don´t think he could even get mad. But he was a human after all <3

mrspresleyjackson

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:52 pm

great tweets by karen as i say before u gotta love kf sometimes love the one about the vma bc there was a rumor that said that lisa was pissed about it and allthrough may have been a bit uncomfortable for her because she dosent like to be the center of atention hell i am glad they kissed it was one of the greatest moments in the vma history and a great sweet memory to us fans
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 am

That kiss Very Happy .

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 am

Karen Faye · @wingheart
15th Aug 2015 from TweetList

I can not answer this with any authority. Michael did not like giving interviews. I think that interview gave him and Lisa an opportunity to clarify some things...but was he satisfied? Michael was a perfectionist, he was rarely satisfied.❤️ RT @StormandGracex: @wingheart Do you know if Mj was satisfied with the interview he did with Diane Sawyer in 1995?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 5:18 pm

I wish I could ask Karen Faye if there is any truth that Lisa was pregnant with Mike's baby, possibly twice and both times lost the baby !!!!!! If so when ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next