Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson

A real love story! 14th Anniversary

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye

Go down 
+12
gwenie202
invinciblecouple
lmpbigfan
sam
wildchic
babygirl
katelove
ross
kiti
alice
mjforever
Scarlet Admin
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
lmpbigfan

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 4:01 am

On Frank's book

I am not going to comment on the authenticity of things that FC wrote in his book. Ppl need to make their own evaluations. RT @SandralovesMJ: @wingheart Cascio said MJ marriage with Lisa was business reasons..is that true?im confused,it was busness for MJ and love for Lisa :I

Karen in response to FC

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Frank, you have the right to your own story & your life. We both get criticized, and can not please everyone. We must also live with the decisions we make. I know I can sleep @ night being true to my heart. RT @fdcascio: @kopforever7 @wingheart Turkle Michael Loved you. You guys had a very special relationship that was untouchable. no once can take that away.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@fdcascio
Frank Cascio
@kopforever7 @wingheart Turkle Michael Loved you. You guys had a very special relationship that was untouchable. no once can take that away.
11 hours ago via Twitter for Mac

kopforever7 Vic
@wingheart they attack u for being a tribute show on abc but they r ok when frank cascio goin to nancy grace to promote his crap book
18 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@fdcascio
Frank Cascio
@kopforever7 @wingheart When was I on Nancy Grace? Oh, Thats right, I was never on her show. get your Facts together before you judge.
11 hours ago via Twitter for Mac
Back to top Go down
sam

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:09 am

Karen Faye's twitter

I wasn't offering what Debbie was. I was his makeup & hair artist and friend. RT @ManiaJackson: @wingheart No doubt you are a tall,beautiful,sexy and clever woman. I'm still wondering why Mike chose Debbie Rowe!;D
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:02 am

Wonder if all of these twists are directed to Frank Cashio

I don't find it accurate. It is only from the POV of an immature boy. He did not know, the things he did not know...so it can not be accurate. That is one of the problems of writing a book about someone else. I think writing a book about MJ is a selfish act. @freeminder66: @wingheart @tajjackson3 FC's book kills the main - it kills Michael's legacy the reasons why we all respacted Michael for so many years Sad

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Take a minute to think about it, thoroughly. How would you feel if someone you knew, (only a small portion of your life) wrote a book about you, and you had absolutely no say. Do you think it would encompass who you were? and be an accurate account of your motivations?

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Michael asked me to write a book for him. I wrote a few passages, and let him read them. He liked them, but upon reading what I had written, he interjected so much more of his feelings and inspiration, it gave what I wrote new meaning. THAT is why I would never attempt a book without him. It would not be accurate without him. It would not do him justice.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
My POV would only one small piece of a very big puzzle. Without all the pieces, you can not see the entire picture. What I have learned about Michael is that he was very cautious about his relationships. He was not an open book. He only shared small portions of himself, and different portions with those in his life.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:24 am

wingheart Karen Faye

I care to much to guess....

I am glad you enjoyed it. I can not say the same. RT @believelovemj: @wingheart Hi Karen, I enjoyed reading the book, it is the truth written by a dear friend to Michael Jackson, love Smile
htt

I know. It is a personal dilemma I intellectually wrestle with myself. MJ was such a complicated and multifaceted person...Is is fair to be incorrect? To write something that is not accurate, and the world to interpret it as truth? I find many errors in what others have written. RT @JoeVogel1: @wingheart Still, in spite of limitations, I feel it's important that MJ the artist/historical figure be documented and explored in print

Smile I know...many do. And I have offers $$$ to share. I just can not personally justify it. To understand the "light" you must also understand the "dark". I do not wish to decide what he would want to reveal about his life, without him being here to allow me. RT @JoeVogel1: @wingheart I personally would be fascinated to hear your piece of the puzzle

Don't you think he communicated this is his music? If he wanted to share more...he could have. RT @JoeVogel1: @wingheart some books that at least take him seriously and explore his complexity, humanity and creativity.

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

There is an archive of films and videos he kept. Hopefully his children will be the ones who will tell his/story with the "real" documentation. I pray the estate will be honorable...and give that archive to them and not Sony. RT @JoeVogel1: @wingheart MJ loved to read about his artistic heroes: Chaplin, Michelangelo, etc. He wanted to be documented in the same way

The Jackson Family have no rights or access to these archives. The estate controls everything MJ. RT @ITC7: @wingheart Not if the Jack$on$ want to make a busine$$ with these archives.Anything for money for the Jack$on$.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 am

wingheart Karen Faye
I guess I must ask the question...How much do we need to know? Michael always believed that the "mystery" and the "silence" revealed more.
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:11 am

wingheart Karen Faye

It is definitely an interesting topic, that I have given much thought to. I understand both sides, but I have to go with my heart, and what I "think" Michael would want from ME. (not others). I think he would want me to share my craft, not intimate personal details of his life. RT @AnneM_B: @wingheart TY 4 discussion with @JoeVogel1. Utmost respect 4 both sides. Yours is deeply personal in nature, memories treasured, a trust.
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:46 am

On Debbie Rowe, facebook

DR was obsessed with the idea of "having Michael".
I refused to learn to administer the drugs, because it is NOT my place to do so. He needed qualified HELP. It is my opinion, it was more important to keep "the money train" going, than to do the right thing and let Michael heal properly. DR administering the drugs, was a way she could get his attention, and stay close to him? Is obsession sinister? Is wanting to be in Michael's company, sinister? Why do you think she offered to give him children? To be connected to him forever.

I have many mixed emotions about Debbie. I found her to be overly obsessed with Michael...but come on, what female isn't? When Tarak and the Sultan of Brunei were financing Michael...they demanded he marry Debbie. It went against their beliefs. So Michael did. Then when Debbie was married, Debbie was jealous of my relationship with Michael. So she and Tarak...got me fired. Only to replace me with Tommy my gay assistant, that Debbie told everyone was her cousin (but wasn't) so...when Michael fired Tarak...Michael apologized to me and asked me to come back....Debbie also apologized. do I forgive her...yes, but I will not forget.

They were Muslim ( Tarek and the sultan ) and didn't believe in having children without marriage. The marriage was really a business arrangement as far as Michael was concerned. He thought of Debbie as a friend, never a love interest. In my opinion, Debbie thought he would fall in love with her...especially with me out of the way.

Remember I told you about Tarack not paying me, and telling me I could work with MJ, but not TALK to him?
Debbie was tied into THAT mess. however Tarak fired me the last leg of the History Tour. He told me I was never allowed to talk to Michael when we worked and he lowered my salary to an amount I could not live on (I had a child and home to support). I told him to go F*** himself. and he fired me. Since Tarak's employer was funding the tour and they lied to Michael, telling him… I refused to go...I missed a leg of the History Tour. This is when Debbie became his wife, and she was jealous of me. She made sure I was replace by a gay friend of hers who was working as my assistant, Tommy. Then Michael finally fired Tarak. He found out Tommy stole about $200,000.00 and all the makeup and hair equipment that I had collected over theyears for touring, and Tommy was spreading rumors that Michael was gay...he was fired also. Michael called me back and apologized.

Michael had to abide by the people who were controlling the money. I was cut off completely. Michael does not have a constant phone number and he left on tour. Michael always stood up for me when he was in "control" of his life and money. The people who were around him feared they would be fired too, if they helped me.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 20th January 2012 from TweetList
Some fans like to make up and spread nonsense, just like the tabloid media. This is petty and immature for some fans to act like this...but they are going to do, what they are going to do. It's silly and irrelevant. RT @Brown_Kareeen: @wingheart I wonder why fans think U are jealous of Debbie Rowe they make it factual .. Did her marriage to MJ make U really feel jealous ?

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Not at all. I was married also. RT @Brown_Kareeen: @wingheart I wonder why fans think U are jealous of Debbie Rowe they make it factual .. Did her marriage to MJ make U really feel jealous ?
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:38 pm

Karen Faye on David Gest

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 24th October 2011 from TweetList

Michael allowed Gest to participate in the anniversary show @ Madison Square Garden, only because other family members insisted. After that show, Michael told me he would never "work" with him again. Michael had to rescue that show himself. Michael always had a place in his heart for David, because of their school days together, but he was very unhappy with David's behavior. David even snatched MJ's fedora off of his head, to sell it. RT @Krazy4MJJ: @wingheart I have been following what you are saying about Gest's DVD. Why do you think some of Michael's participated in the project?

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Monday 24th October 2011 from TweetList
Don't waste your time or money. RT @dforevermjlove: @wingheart I wanted to get David Gest's documentary,because it seemed like a truthful one,now I'm confused,I'll have to listen to my heart

wingheart Karen Faye
Don't believe anything he says. He is quite the opportunist... RT @Message2Michael: @wingheart Hi (cont) tl.gd/dpl5te
23 de oct
@wingheart Hi Karen. Hope you are doing well and enjoying the weekend. I recently read an interview David Gest gave in which he is promoting his upcoming film about Michael. In the interview he claims that on the first night of the 30th Anniversary concerts Michael was supposed to be in the audience @ 8 and he was nowhere to be found. David claims he eventually found him passed out in his hotel room- says he found him "unconscious". He also goes on to claim this was due to Demerol. My brother worked security for the family during that time and was there in NY on both nights. I was told that Michael was actually very sick with the flu, had a very high fever and his doctor actually advised him not perform that first night but of course he did anyway. My brother said that he never once heard anyone say anything about Michael being found unconscious in his hotel room that night. Can you shed any light on what did/didn't happen? There are several things from David's interview that don't sit right with me. I'm not going to go in to great detail but basically he contradicts what Michael told others about certain things.
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

On Debbie Rowe

Debbie Rowe and I are friends also. RT @realginger101: @wingheart perhaps know we hav Debbie rowed obsessed fan lol.. This is #failedhater not amusing at all lol.. Lyk u had previous ones
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:00 pm

On Lisa Marie

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 14th October 2011 from TweetList
You tell me. Your the expert & know everything. RT @its_jaxon: @wingheart Karen why is ur friend LMP is lying about being being wit MJ on and off for 4 years? He was happy with Debbie!
Back to top Go down
invinciblecouple

invinciblecouple

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 6:03 pm

About Rushka

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Thursday 13th October 2011 from TweetList

What ppl do not understand about this is that this woman put Michael in other designers clothes. Michael was his own visionary and MIchael Bush & Dennis Thompkins actually made his clothes tailored to the exact detail of what Michael created for himself. Which do you prefer? I prefer 100% authentic Michael. Michael's creative designs, or other designers ideas? It is very easy to go to designers and ask them to give you a jacket to put on Michael. That is the best free advertising a designer can get. Designers beg celebs to wear their clothes. They should PAY MICHAEL to wear it!!!! Not take credit for putting it on his back and claim they are the genius. Ass backwards if you ask me. Michael was the genius. Rushka was just the go-between, a glamourous sales clerk. RT @neverletyoupart: @Ramona_Pritchet [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:27 am

Karen Faye about Diana Ross

I describe it as "friendship". RT @PopxiiRuby: @PopxiiRuby: @wingheart Hi Karen,How describe you the friendship between Michael and Diana Ross?I hear than he was a bit intimidated by her?
Back to top Go down
wildchic

wildchic

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am

More about Diana Ross

I am sure whatever you think is what you will believe to be true. So why even bother asking? RT @Brown_Kareeen: @wingheart I respect yr opinion but when I see som vidoes/pics 4 Michael & Diana Ross , I feel so much adoration that cannot be friendship
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:00 am

About the last time they talked:

Paola Bacchilega karen,did lisa marie and michael have a chance to smooth things over between them before he passed away?

Karen Faye Kissinger...she told me she had talked to him, but it didn't end on a good note, and she is heartbroken about it.

Andromahi Dimitropoulou
Karen: did your thoughts about Lisa Marie change a bit after your conversation with her

Karen Faye Kissingermy entire heart shifted when Michael died. I only want to honor the truth. I remain open, and I can feel everyone's pain, regardless of their past choices or roles that they played in Michael's life...I am no one to judge anyone. I can only tell you what I am feeling.

Mariam Amurvelashvili
Karen how is Lisa Maria doing, in the press is informattion that she feels very bad, but I don't want to believe to the press.

Karen Faye Kissingerher heart is broken...we both cried together at Michael's funeral.

Karen on Lisa Marie

Karen Faye @wingheart Responder Retwittear Favorito · Abrir
Happy Birthday to Lisa Marie.

Yes "her" friend. She is having a party in Memphis. Unfortunately Barry & I can not attend. Our production schedule won't allow us. RT @LisaPresleyLove: @wingheart Hey today is LMP's bday! u are his friend? answer me plz:)

Yes...with Lisa. RT @Lolo324: @wingheart dang, u're gonna miss out on Lisa's party. Hve u ever been 2 Graceland? Please..

Last edited by ross on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:35 am

KF on Frank Cashio

Only you can decide. RT @SkolopendraMJ: @wingheart Tell please, whether it is possible to trust Frank Cascio?
Back to top Go down
lmpbigfan

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am

KF on Lisa Marie

Karen Faye @wingheart

Yes...with Lisa. RT @Lolo324: @wingheart dang, u're gonna miss out on Lisa's party. Hve u ever been 2 Graceland? Please..
Back to top Go down
ross

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:53 am

About Cashio, it is old:

@neverletyoupart I have known the Cascio's almost as long as Michael. I know their relationship. I was closer to Frank than any other member of the family. For me, I will not pass judgement until I know more. I was disappointed when Frank abandoned Michael during the 2005 trial. Watching this unfold will be interesting for me. The Cascio's were a significant part of Michael's life, therefore they were a part of mine.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:12 am

Karen Faye @wingheart
No she doesn't. They are fake. RT @LisaPresleyLove: @wingheart sorry for bother much with Lisa, but Lisa has twitter? or are just fake?

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:56 am

Karen Faye on Lisa and Michael Jackson:

He loved LMP very much and it was very painful for him when they weren't getting along. It did make him miserable. At the time, I did not understand the dynamics of both sides. Now I do. RT @Tear4Love: @wingheart I know you wrote this in 2007 , clear this up , do U still believe U never saw MJ miserable as U did when he was married 2 LMP ?
Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Posted Friday 10th February 2012 from TweetList

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:20 am

Karen Faye on Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie

That is not why we became friends. I do not hate Debbie Rowe at all. I still talk to Debbie too. RT @Tear4Love: @wingheart Some fans say you and LMP become friends coz both of you hate Debbie Rowe LMAO .. I know fans can be crazy most of the time !

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Friday 10th February 2012 from TweetList

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:40 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Tuesday 28th February 2012 from TweetList

I am sure she called me that, and more...as I was harsh in my judgement of her. We discovered a lovely friendship when we were able to learn and speak to each other with mutual respect. RT @marsiellaqvwg: @wingheart how was your relationship with Lisa Presley? it's true that she called you "bitch"??? can i call it: JEALOUSLY?

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

No...your judgement is unfair. We didn't have access to each other, or the opportunity to get to know each other. Our lives followed very different paths. Our lives intersected @ Michaels funeral. THAT is what is sad. I don't think it would have been appropriate for me to pursue a friendship with my clients ex-wife, or her with me, before life brought us together. We found healing support in each other, with new understanding. RT @ITC7: @wingheart Why some people wait that someone died to be nice? That's more than sad.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Sometimes we can misunderstand behaviors. She has developed ways in order to protect herself growing up in a world of celebrity. She is really a very vulnerable and sweet person. It is very much like a frightened and hurt puppy who may growl when backed into a corner. RT @Instant_Jen: @wingheart Lisa Marie always seemed so aggressive to me... dunno i I am far off on that issue but nevermind who cares - history...

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I think your comment is inappropriate, rather cruel & based on your lack of knowledge about the things you are passing judgement about. RT @ITC7: @wingheart Yes, but at the end it's sad.Hope she left the sect by the way.

You obviously do not understand. I would stop tweeting these kind of statements, and exposing your anger and obvious personal inexperience with either of the ppl you are speaking about. (if I were you) RT @BergqvistSandra: @wingheart WEIRD HOW PPL DEFEND REALLY NASTY AND UGLY PPL BECAUSE & ONLY BECAUSE OF A FAMOUS LASTNAME!!!!

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Your own words reveal how much you do not understand. Do you really think Michael would choose to marry a horrible person? You do not give Michael much credit. You are basically saying that you know Lisa...better than he did. RT @BergqvistSandra: @wingheart How do you know what I understand? Seeing how Michael was had nothing to do with "milage" or distance between only seeing with

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I see nothing to win. There are only losers when they live with disdain in their hearts, without knowledge or compassion for others. RT @BergqvistSandra: @wingheart I only write to write to you,that´s all.. And you are NOT gonna see until you see in person...so you´ve won....maybe..

I do not agree with your upper case ranting about things you do not understand fully. RT @BergqvistSandra: @wingheart ALL I KNOW IS THIS-IF YOU LOVED MICHAEL THEN YOU WOULD WANTED HIM TO BE WITH A GOOD PERSON,& NOT THE ONE WHO WASN´T..DO WE AGREE?

Karen Faye (@wingheart)
Posted Wednesday 29th February 2012 from TweetList

@wingheart I never got all the LMP "hate". I guess people forget that, ya know...they weren't there.
@neverletyoupart It is just like our own relationships. There are two ppl with dynamics that may not work together in harmony. There is rarely one guilty person. When the relationship breaks down the hurt can become so intense...it disguises itself as anger.

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

There is a great reward in being able to admit when you are wrong. It creates a space to grow. RT @natyytna: @wingheart The most beautiful thing here is you and her have been enough humble and able to forgive.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:45 am

On Scientology,
Karen Faye (@wingheart)

If you are speaking of Scientology, I do not judge ppl for their choice of their spiritual beliefs...or judge ALL members of a religion by the actions of a few. RT @ITC7: @wingheart Go check what this sect is doing, after you'll see what I'm talking about& don't lie Karen, you already know what they are doing

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

I know a lot about Scientology, as I do of other beliefs. I find horrific and beautiful sides to most all of them. RT @ITC7: @wingheart Go check what this sect is doing, after you'll see what I'm talking about& don't lie Karen, you already know what they are doing

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:29 am

Karen Faye (@wingheart)

Then let me recommend you keep your negative comments about LMP to yourself, and with those who are in agreement with you. RT @BergqvistSandra: @wingheart ..me do that.....Every person even spending 3 seconds with him claim a lot....Don´t wanna hear anymore about such a person.

PostSubject: Re: From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye    From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

From Facebook,Twitter...Karen Faye
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next